Old 08-24-2012, 04:01 PM   #1
Spanks

Send a message via MSN to Spanks Send a message via Yahoo to Spanks
Default My Rape Fantasy

I didn't plan on starting a story today. I was reading the post about "Rape Fantasies" so I decided to post mine. I guess I made it to detailed so it began to become quite long without even getting into the meat of it. So I decided to just post it as its own story. I am not done yet as you will see after reading this first post but I plan to continue/finish it at my leisure.
If you are expecting literary genius you're in the wrong place. I can assure you there will be many grammar and spelling mistakes and it's not great writing (in my opinion). However I do think it has some good ideas so I hope you enjoy.

My rape fantasy begins with me being invited over to my friend Liz's house. We hang out for awhile until she tells me that she has a suprise for me. At this point she has me put on a blindfold. She leads me out her back door and we begin the climb up her hill. So far it doesn't seem like anything out of the usual. I can tell we are heading up to her detached garage which has a little hangout room with a couple couches in it.
When we get inside the garage she leads me over to one of the couches and instructs me to sit down. Once seated she orders me to stick my hands out infront of me as if to recieve a present of some kind. I sit there hands out when suddenly I feel something clamp down around my wrists. I immedietly move my hands up toward my face to remove the blindfold but they are stopped at chest level with a loud clank. Simultaneously I feel similar metal things clamped around my ankles which causes me to kick but once again my feet are stopped short. So far I'm not to scared since I assume it is just a prank she is pulling on me but I am still very confused.

"What is goi...?"
My question is muffled by some sort of rubber ball being shoved in my mouth. A strap is wrapped around my head and I hear a click. This is when I start getting a little nervous but still I try to stay calm since I know I am with a very trustworthy friend.
I can feel her undoing my belt and then my button and zipper. My pants are yanked to the ground, quickly followed by my boxers. She has seen me naked before on a few occasions but never like this, never so forcefully. I can then feel my shirt being slowly cut away. First from sleeve to sleeve then down the center until it is completely off. I wonder if this suprise is some sort of sexual treat but then think otherwise because she definitely wouldn't have to go through all this trouble of locking me up. I would have very willingly accepted.
I feel her hands leave my body and her footsteps lead across the room and then slowly back to infront of me. Flash! I hear the sound of a camera and even through my blindfold can tell there is a bright flash. More follow in quick succession. I try and cover my penis with my chained hands only to recieve a sharp smack to my hands and quick command to stop. This however doesn't get into my head as I still try and cover myself. I quickly recieve four smacks to my inner thighs with a sharp command to move my hands. After these multiple smacks I submissivly move my hands. My blindfold is then removed followed by more pictures with bright flashes. The flashes slightly blind me for a second. They slowly stopped and I slowly regained my full sight. Liz was standing infront of me with her camera. She had an evil little grin on her face as she apeared to be flipping through the pictures she had just taken.
I began to survey the room to see what was up and some movement in the far corner caught my eye. The motion turned out to be something completely unexpected. It was a girl, completely naked. She seemed to be in the same position as me. She was tied facedown on a workout bench. She was stradling it with each ankle tied as well as each hand tied down to the bottom. She hadn't said a word so I assumed she was wearing the same kind of gag as I was. I couldn't tell who it was since she was turned the other way but she looked to be extremely attractive by the look of her tan skin and the great view of her as sticking out and pussy spread across the bench.
Although I was gifted with this great view it was hard to stay to focused on it since I had absolutely no clue what the hell was going on!
Spanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 04:38 PM   #2
Spanks

Once she apeared to have finished looking through the pictures she took the camera over and plugged it into her laptop (I'm assuming to sync it). She then walked over to the girl that was tied down and picked up one side of the workout bench and wheeled her over to where I was. Once she got about five feet from me she stopped and turned the girl to face me.
Both of our eyes grew big when we made eye contact. I would assume our jaws would have dropped to the floor if they hadn't already been pryed open by the ball gags. I knew the girl, I knew her very well. She was one of Liz and my best friends. Her name was sussanna. She looked equally confused at the situation as I was.
When we finally broke our stare we noticed that Liz had moved a chair over to us and sat down.

"So I assume you are both wondering why you are here. And more importantly you're probably wondering why you are both tied up naked and why I took pictures of you. Well I will explain all of that. Even though you are both my best friends there are things I have't told you. Personal things that I have told very few people. One I'm slightly bisexual as you might have guessed by me having Susanna tied up naked here. As to why you are both tied up and why I took pictures of the both of you. I am very kinky and enjoy being in control and dominant. I have been deprived of completely controlling people for to long so I couldn't stand it anymore. So I decided to pick a couple of my friends to have a little fun with. I hope you guys have as much fun with this as I will but I think that is unlikely. As for the pictures I didn't know whether or not you would willingly submit to me so I decided not to give you a choice. I have downloaded those pictures to dropbox so even if you were to destroy the camera I could still send them out to everyone I know. Also I will probably be involving some other people in the future but that is the future so we wont deal with that now. Now we will just have some fun!"
Old 08-24-2012, 05:31 PM   #3
wylex

Damn, please continue. Great story.
wylex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 08:50 AM   #4
Spanks

So I decided I should probably give a little character bio. Keep in mind these are all actual real people

Me: Height- 5ft 9in short dark brown hair. Fairly fit from years of playing soccer and running track
Liz: Height- 5ft 2in Long dark brown curly hair. Gorgeous. Small perky breasts and a nice round ass.
Susanna: Height 5ft 2in Dark brown straight hair. Gorgeous as well. With perky tits as well and a very nice ass but not as big. Both girls a very fit and completely shaved.

Even though Liz had somewhat just described what it was she was going to do to us I was still extrmely confused, mainly out of shock at how crazy this was.
Liz then got up and grabbed a pair of handcuffs attached to a long chain and looped them over a rafter in the middle of the ceiling so they were hanging down just over head hight. She began untieing Susanna. Once untied she stood her up and led her over to the center of the room and raised her hands up over her head and placed them in the handuffs. This was a wonderful view for me as there was nothing covering Susannas perky little breats as the were raised slightly upwards along with her arms. Liz walked over to a closet to retrieve what appeared to be a large double-sided dildo attached to some kind of harness. She held it down by Susanna's feet and motioned for her to step in. Susanna cautiously stepped in with her right foot followed by her left. Liz carfully guided the strapon up Susanna's legs and then slowly guided the dildo into Susanna's tight hairless pussy. I could clearly see a look of shock and suprize paired with delight as she felt the dildo filling her completely.
Liz then turned to me, "your turn." she said with an evil grin. She first undid my hands from their cuffs and then my feet. I started to consider running for it but then remembered the pictures and how devastating it would be if they got released so I simply complied with her orders. Liz took my hand and guided me to the bench that Susanna had previously been tied to. She layed me down on it on my back and began chaining me up. She started with my legs on either side. She positioned them bent at the knees and spread giving easy access to my ass and cock. She then began on restraining my arms. While sitting there I could smell the aroma of pussy juices. I wondered what had happened to Susanna on this bench before I arrived or maybe she was just excited.
Once all secured Liz wheeled me over right infront of where Susanna was standing. This gave me another great view of her gorgeous body. I however was unable to focus on that because of how the strapon she was wearing was positioned dangerously close to my ass. I did get a full erection at this point which was very humiliating considering I was infront of two of my best friends.
Once she had me situated where she wanted me Liz began to undress. Even in this situation this got me very excited and aroused. She started with her shirt which she threw on the floor beside me quickly followed by her bra letting her perky breasts hang free. Next she undid her belt and began to take off her jean shorts. She bent over with her ass directly in my face as she took them off. At this point the was wearing nothing but a little white thong which was swollowed by her big round butt. This was quickly removed as well but instead of being thrown on the ground with her other garments she placed it around my cock. Liz then flung one leg over me and sat down my chest facing me. I she rested her full weight on me. I could feel the warmth of her buttcheeks and I could smell her wet pussy which she positioned pretty much on my chin. It was a beautiful sight to behold.
Old 08-25-2012, 04:10 PM   #5
Spanks

"Now Susanna dear you do know what I want you to do with that strapon don't you?"

Me and Liz both looked up at Susanna to see what her response would be. She just looked puzzled. Like she knew the answer but didn't want to say it (Also couldn't say it on account of still have the ballgag in her mouth).
"I wan't you to fuck his ass. I want you to fuck it hard and fast. Do you understand me?"
Susanna reluctantly nodded her head. My fear grew since I had never had something in my ass before and frankly the idea of it didn't sound all that apealing. Liz then turned to me. "You wont be needing this anymore," she said as she removed my ball gag. I wanted to say something but I was too nervous and had no clue what I would say. "I want you to lick my pussy until I cum all over your face, Understand?" I also nodded my head yes. I was almost excited because I had had a crush on Liz for awhile but had never made any progress with her. This however isn't how I imagined a sexual encounter with her would begin.
"Ok, start fucking!" I winced as I felt Susanna press into my hole and begin to penetrate me. I felt the large dildo fill me as it went in and then leave me gaping as she pulled it out. It hurt a lot less than I assumed it would have.
As that was going on at that end of me there was equal amount of action going on at the other. Liz had slid down from having her ass cheeks on my chest to placing her pussy directly on my mouth. I was working my tongue ferociously so as not to recieve any consequences for not obeying. Her scent was extremely strong since my nose was basically touching her. I could barely breath between laps of my tongue. Her thighs were pressed tightly against my cheeks which must have tickled her a bit because I had a bit of scruff.
I had never before been so overwhelmed with stimulation. The rythmic fucking I was recieving from Susanna had quickened its pace after Liz had given her a coupe sharp flcks to each nipple because she wasn't satisfied with her pace. The pain had gone away due to me being stretched out as well as the numbing sensation from so much friction. It had actually started to feel good, which was causing my dick to stand at full attention. Susanna also seemed to be slightly enjoying it since every time she thrust into me the dildo inside her was thrust back up inside her with equal force and tempo. Liz had began to grind her pussy into my face. My tongue was growing tired from the constant motion but I dared not stop because I could tell she was close to climax and if I even slowed down I was sure there would be some kind of punishment that followed.
A few more minutes of this and I knew Liz was right about to orgasm so I quickly picked up my pace. She began to moan and her warm thighs tightened around my face as if to steady herself. It was then that she exploded. I felt hot liquid gushing onto my face. There was a lot more of it than I expected. I wasn't concerned because it was slightly sweet. I drenched my face and filled my mouth though and was very sticky.
Once Liz had calmed down and collected herself she hopped off of my face allowing me to get my first full breath in what had felt like forever. "Good boy, good boy. You did well. You deserve some kind of reward for that." She turned towards Susanna. "Your going to clean him up with your tongue and then suck his cock as his reward you little slut"
Susanna nodded in understanding. Liz walked over to her and removed the strapon from her. The end that was inside of her was soaking wet so obviously she had her fun during this ordeal. Liz then released her arms and cuffed them again behind her back and removed her gag. Susanna then made her way over to to me and leaned down and beganto lick Liz's juices off of my face. She started up at my forhead and made her way down to my mouth and cheeks then then all the way down to my chest where a few drops had splattered onto. After that I think my face was even wetter than before but far less sticky.
She then moved down and kneeled between my legs. She looked up at Liz as if to get permission to begin sucking. Liz nodded and Susanna dove in. She was very forceful in a good way. She didn't mess around. She went straight into it swollowing my cock all the way to the base.
"When he cums hold the cum in your moth. Do not swallow..."
Old 08-25-2012, 06:20 PM   #6
DanB

Loving the story so far, can't wait to read more!
Limits: 3 p's-piss poop and public!
DanB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 07:44 AM   #7
MasterAtko

Really good story, looking forward to reading more
Very good detail and not too rushed.
MasterAtko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 07:46 PM   #8
The Sly Fox

Really really REALLY great story, want this to happen to me haha please do go on!

Likes: Anal, Spankings, Wedgies, pet play, CBT, Pegging, Forced/non con, light pain, punishment, light humiliation, Bondage/Rope Play, ice, denial. I'm also willing to try anything once

Dislikes (for punishment): Toothpaste, extreme pain, hard humiliation

Limits: Public, Family, Permanent, Scat, Blackmail, Face Pics (might come eventually)

Toys: vibrating butt plug, normal butt plug (small), 8" dildo, prostate play kit, ball gag, o-ring gag
The Sly Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 12:32 PM   #9
skyler_luvs_ya

I like this story
skyler_luvs_ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:32 AM   #10
daretiger

I like it, very good story
daretiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:02 AM   #11
Spanks

Her head bobbing up and down on my cock brought me to orgasm very quickly. Once the cum started coming she positioned the head of my penis just within her lips so that all of of my cum was deposited in her mouth and none of it whent down her throut. She kept her mouth there as she stroked the remaining drops of cum out of my shaft. Once done she opened her mouth for Liz to present my load. "Good girl" Liz said, "now I want you to spit every last drop of that into his mouth. And you boy are going to swallow your filth." "Yes Ma'am" I replied even though the thought of swallowing my own cum utterly disgusted me. Susanna slowly crawled up ontop of me and waited till I reluctantly opened my mouth. She then opened hers and let the mix of her saliva and my cum drip into my opened mouth. The taste was terrible. A bland salty taste but it was the texture that got to me. It felt like a bunch of mucus sloshing around in my mouth. I almost gagged as I choked it down my throat. I opened my mouth back up as susanna had done but this time to show Liz that I had swallowed. Liz stuck her fingers in either side of my mouth and moved my lips around to make sure I wasn't hiding any in my mouth. "Good boy" she said with a light slap to my face.

Sorry about the big gap between posts and for this one being so short. I have been busy.
Old 11-02-2012, 09:21 AM   #12
The Sly Fox

You should deffinetly keep this one going

Likes: Anal, Spankings, Wedgies, pet play, CBT, Pegging, Forced/non con, light pain, punishment, light humiliation, Bondage/Rope Play, ice, denial. I'm also willing to try anything once

Dislikes (for punishment): Toothpaste, extreme pain, hard humiliation

Limits: Public, Family, Permanent, Scat, Blackmail, Face Pics (might come eventually)

Toys: vibrating butt plug, normal butt plug (small), 8" dildo, prostate play kit, ball gag, o-ring gag
The Sly Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 06:55 PM   #13
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Great story, hope there will be more.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk