Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-18-2017, 02:55 AM   #16
lilK
Account Banned

Thank you Skwis. Can I hire you as a moderator for the game breaking dares? Just to fix the over/under charging of points.

26, female, Japanese, 5"4, 102lbs

Likes: Clothing control, Bondage, body writing, games, hidden public

Dislike: Cold shower. Pain.

Limit: animal, family, blackmail. Social Suicide. Pee/poo.

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Plum"]My Kik is: japsub

My birthname is リリー 高橋 (Rirī Takahashi)

PM Dares,

Truth's about me

BDSM score
lilK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 03:53 AM   #17
Skwis
Account Banned

Yeah sure, my salary will be +5 points every day ☺️
Skwis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 03:56 AM   #18
al21321

thats a good deal 👍
al21321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 12:44 PM   #19
lilK
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skwis View Post
Yeah sure, my salary will be +5 points every day ☺️
Okay it is a deal

PM Dares,

Truth's about me

BDSM score
Old 05-18-2017, 01:20 PM   #20
lilK
Account Banned

Today I wear no bra at all, I wear a button shirt after gym with top 2 buttons open -3
After gym I drive to beach and when in the water I remove swinsuit and stay in water for (roughly) an hour and walk to sand and clothes before putting back on. -10
12 edges from last post -4
Complete Kinky Deviant game -20 (Report on his dare and I think I earn the -20)
I have been in 3 other buildings today, I edge in 2 and not in 1 so -4
use mens room 1 time -5
I wear high heels -7
Change shoes once +3
Strip before enter home -15
Skwis is keeping game fair +5

Total = 13

PM Dares,

Truth's about me

BDSM score
Old 05-18-2017, 01:26 PM   #21
al21321

no mini skirt thats a 50 it would be good
al21321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 01:29 PM   #22
lilK
Account Banned

Well... This did not last very long... I just did a dare by Kinky Deviant and so I lose another 20 points... I am at -7 points not... In one day I lost 107 points... Thank you everyone for helping me complete this dare way before my deadline of a week. I love you all (^_^)

PM Dares,

Truth's about me

BDSM score
Old 05-18-2017, 02:44 PM   #23
Skwis
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilK View Post
Well... This did not last very long... I just did a dare by Kinky Deviant and so I lose another 20 points... I am at -7 points not... In one day I lost 107 points... Thank you everyone for helping me complete this dare way before my deadline of a week. I love you all (^_^)
Don't love us so much, I want to add a rule that every number under 0 that you go past is +25 points. So basically 7 multiplied by 25 is your point value now! ��

And from now on every one of deviants blog dares is half the value of the previous one. So the next one would be - 10 points if you do it.

Also want to make sure that the strip before enter home dare I put up, it isn't just outside your front door. It's outside the property, so of you only stripped outside the door it doesn't count for the - 15.

And you altered the 2nd deviant blog dare so will add 10 points for not following it exactly

Last edited by Skwis; 05-18-2017 at 02:49 PM.
Old 05-18-2017, 05:07 PM   #24
lilK
Account Banned

Quote:
Don't love us so much, I want to add a rule that every number under 0 that you go past is +25 points. So basically 7 multiplied by 25 is your point value now! ��

And from now on every one of deviants blog dares is half the value of the previous one. So the next one would be - 10 points if you do it.

Also want to make sure that the strip before enter home dare I put up, it isn't just outside your front door. It's outside the property, so of you only stripped outside the door it doesn't count for the - 15.

And you altered the 2nd deviant blog dare so will add 10 points for not following it exactly
Just to fix a little of this. My room is above a restuarant and so is impossible for me to strip outdoors and people call police. I strip on the stairs leading up to my room after I am out of sight from the restaurant.

I think that the change I make to the blog dare made it better because I made it more public and was caught by many people.

I accept the ruling though on the points and will start again now with 175 points

PM Dares,

Truth's about me

BDSM score
Old 05-18-2017, 06:44 PM   #25
Skwis
Account Banned

-25 points if you go to the mall wearing an outfit that has a jacket shirt and skirt/pants. Go into a clothing store that has a section for everything. Find an outfit similar to what your wearing and bring it to the changing room (I will refer to this as the temp outfit). Change into this new set of clothes. Now I want you to take your clothing and put them in the sections that they would belong in the store (for example put your shirt on a hanger and hang it in the store). Now return to the changing room and edge 5 times. Now put the temp outfit back on and find your clothes. Wear whatever clothes you can find that belonged to you if theyre still there and leave store.

The change you made did make you get caught, but it was an understandable situation. If you wouldve gotten caught by one person while doing the original dare on the blog you wouldn't of had an alibi, that person would've know that you are just a naked slut walking around in public.

Last edited by Skwis; 05-18-2017 at 06:46 PM.
Old 05-18-2017, 06:53 PM   #26
Skwis
Account Banned

Quote:
Just to fix a little of this. My room is above a restuarant and so is impossible for me to strip outdoors and people call police. I strip on the stairs leading up to my room after I am out of sight from the restaurant.

I think that the change I make to the blog dare made it better because I made it more public and was caught by many people.

I accept the ruling though on the points and will start again now with 175 points
The strip on the stairs isn't worth that point value in my opinion so to earn that original point value you must edge once before going up, if you would like to lessen the point value to -7 and not edge that works as well.

But since I have this information about the stairs now you've given me a new idea. Order a pizza (or any delivery that would be around 30 minutes) to your apartment. Now from the time you order the pizza you must attempt to edge on every step leading up to your apartment. Then another edge in front of your front door (and any other door on the way). Then another edge on in the middle of your apartment with the door open. If you complete all these edges before the pizza arrives -40. If you do not +20. No clothing no matter what happens but if you finish the edges you may wear a towel when the driver arrives. -5 if you drop that towel 'accidentally' -10 if you drop it on purpose.
Old 05-18-2017, 07:05 PM   #27
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:

-10 points for every day you spend commando, my rules (in my signature). If you are ever unable to go commando (for any reason), http://bit.ly/tach-bra

+10 points for every day you don't.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 07:07 PM   #28
lilK
Account Banned

Quote:
The strip on the stairs isn't worth that point value in my opinion so to earn that original point value you must edge once before going up, if you would like to lessen the point value to -7 and not edge that works as well.

But since I have this information about the stairs now you've given me a new idea. Order a pizza (or any delivery that would be around 30 minutes) to your apartment. Now from the time you order the pizza you must attempt to edge on every step leading up to your apartment. Then another edge in front of your front door (and any other door on the way). Then another edge on in the middle of your apartment with the door open. If you complete all these edges before the pizza arrives -40. If you do not +20. No clothing no matter what happens but if you finish the edges you may wear a towel when the driver arrives. -5 if you drop that towel 'accidentally' -10 if you drop it on purpose.
No no no no. this is too far. if i am seen i lose the room and i have nowhere else but my parents in Japan. I cannot risk this for any reason because it is too much and also I refuse any penalty for not doing it, it is simply too big.

PM Dares,

Truth's about me

BDSM score
Old 05-18-2017, 07:13 PM   #29
Skwis
Account Banned

If someone sees you topless -15
If someone sees you bottomless -15
If someone sees you nude -30
You can do these multiple times however they must be done in different places each time.

-25 anytime it rains and you wear a white shirt in public.
-10 for any full report written (im talking details) +20 for any full report not written.
-5 for not closing legs all day (only applies when wearing miniskirt)
60 spanks in anywhere but your apartment -20.
and since Im feeling merciful today -25 if you are full Japanese and +50 if you are any other kind of asian.

You can probably tell Im having fun with this.
Old 05-18-2017, 07:16 PM   #30
Skwis
Account Banned

Quote:
No no no no. this is too far. if i am seen i lose the room and i have nowhere else but my parents in Japan. I cannot risk this for any reason because it is too much and also I refuse any penalty for not doing it, it is simply too big.
Ok continue with the original dare but with the reduced point value of -7. Unless you were just talking about the pizza dare and plan to do one edge every time you return home. You're call no penalty. But you still never answered my question earlier, What happens in a week? Is that how long you plan on doing this? What if you dont make it, will you be in denial?

+20 for anytime you wear clothing at home.

+50 anytime you are caught forgetting / ignoring a rule given.

±15 if you are caught double count points for a dare (for example you get 2 similar dares and do 1 but count it as both)

+1 point each time you put on an item of clothing - this also implies redressing - shoes and socks will count as a pair

-5 for wearing any bottoms that only cover an inch below your ass.

-2 for stripping nude whenever you use bathroom

+3 for using bathroom at home.

+3 for every layer you wear above shirt/skirt (not including for dare)

Last edited by Skwis; 05-19-2017 at 11:28 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk