Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-24-2017, 02:58 AM   #1
lyyper11

Default dare for your bad asshole...

Hello,

I'm coming back to you as I have already received some orders to do on Kik with other people but I wanna go further. Some days ago I have been told to go in a wheat field, be nude there and walk on my 4 and then shit and pee like a dog. I had also to do other such things.

Can you please give me lots of dares you want me to do in the next days ? I can do them at home or like last time in a field,....

Thanks

Likes: scat and piss, punishment, discipline. spanking, etc. cbt, bondage, degrading use and abuse, being treated as a thing, worthless property, feminization, wax,...

Limits: animals, sounding/peehole insertion, some scat limits, too much in public

considering being owned by farmdoug. feel free to contact him for my punishments
lyyper11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 07:07 AM   #2
lyyper11

please, I would be happy to receive dares from you.
and I can also proove by kik when it is done if you want it....

Likes: scat and piss, punishment, discipline. spanking, etc. cbt, bondage, degrading use and abuse, being treated as a thing, worthless property, feminization, wax,...

Limits: animals, sounding/peehole insertion, some scat limits, too much in public

considering being owned by farmdoug. feel free to contact him for my punishments
Old 05-24-2017, 02:21 PM   #3
lyyper11

is there some of you who want to help me by giving some dares ???
Thanks

Old 05-24-2017, 05:46 PM   #4
forgetfulmagician

For an entire day you must wear a tight woman's thong and skimpy bra. You will wear a woman's slutty and sleazy outfit. The thong and bra must be fully visible through your outfit. Before dressing you are to rub a liberal amount of icy hot on your nipples and your entire public area including your entire cock and balls.

Carry the icy hot with you all day. Once an hour go into the bathroom and reapply the icy hot.

You are to be in a public area for the entire day from 8:00 am - 9:00 pm. Drink at least half liter of water every hour. You may not use a bathroom for the entire day. You must find someplace outdoors to pee. It can be as private or public as you want. However, if someone sees you peeing you must finish. If the person talks to you offer them to spank you or squeeze your balls. You must hold any poo until you are home after 9:00.

If questioned you must answer honestly about everything. Offer anyone who asks about your clothes if they want to inspect you closer, or torment you however they want. If they want to force you to cum in your panties they can. You will orally satisfy anyone who asks.

Starting at 5:00 pm anytime you have to pee you will find a place outdoors, place your hands on top of your head and pee. You may not dry your panties or any other clothing. You must pee at least three times like this.

When you get home, once the panties are dry, you will pee one more time standing up so the panties are soaked. Remove the panties, hold the wettest part over your nose for three minutes and only breathe through your nose. Then rub the wetness over your nose and mouth. Open your mouth and shove the panties in and chew on them to taste the pee and cum if any.

Provide a full report here. Any pictures or proof would be appreciated.
forgetfulmagician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 12:50 AM   #5
lyyper11

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgetfulmagician View Post
For an entire day you must wear a tight woman's thong and skimpy bra. You will wear a woman's slutty and sleazy outfit. The thong and bra must be fully visible through your outfit. Before dressing you are to rub a liberal amount of icy hot on your nipples and your entire public area including your entire cock and balls.

Carry the icy hot with you all day. Once an hour go into the bathroom and reapply the icy hot.

You are to be in a public area for the entire day from 8:00 am - 9:00 pm. Drink at least half liter of water every hour. You may not use a bathroom for the entire day. You must find someplace outdoors to pee. It can be as private or public as you want. However, if someone sees you peeing you must finish. If the person talks to you offer them to spank you or squeeze your balls. You must hold any poo until you are home after 9:00.

If questioned you must answer honestly about everything. Offer anyone who asks about your clothes if they want to inspect you closer, or torment you however they want. If they want to force you to cum in your panties they can. You will orally satisfy anyone who asks.

Starting at 5:00 pm anytime you have to pee you will find a place outdoors, place your hands on top of your head and pee. You may not dry your panties or any other clothing. You must pee at least three times like this.

When you get home, once the panties are dry, you will pee one more time standing up so the panties are soaked. Remove the panties, hold the wettest part over your nose for three minutes and only breathe through your nose. Then rub the wetness over your nose and mouth. Open your mouth and shove the panties in and chew on them to taste the pee and cum if any.

Provide a full report here. Any pictures or proof would be appreciated.

Thanks very much, I'll do that all one of the next days.
Would you like to add other things to do for this day ?

I also can have other dares for other days and I'll do all.

Thanks

Old 05-26-2017, 02:18 AM   #6
lyyper11

hi, don't hesitate to give me more dares to do please

Old 05-26-2017, 04:14 AM   #7
lyyper11

Hi,

In 2 hours, I'll be in a company where I'll have access to male and female bathroom.....
In the female there are 4 toilets stall and in the male there are 3 and also urinals....

Please can you give me some dares to do when I'll be there... ???
I can also be in Kik if you want to see....

thanks

Old 05-26-2017, 04:50 AM   #8
lyyper11

please... let me have a lots of dare to do in these toilets..... please.

Advertisements
Kink Talk