Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-21-2017, 11:16 AM   #61
Skwis
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skwis View Post
I want you to wear the smallest white dress you have and go to the club. Before you leave write fuck me above your ass. And enter here by your pussy. Go to the mens bathroom, enter a stall, hang your dress over the stall door and blindfold yourself. Now begin edging loudly with your ass facing the stall door. Bring a stopwatch and start it as soon as you put the blind fold on. You must edge for 30 minutes, when you believe you finish take off the blindfold and check the stopwatch time. If it is over 30 minutes you may leave. If it is under 30 minutes you must try again or leave without putting you dress back on.
Because of your new point value the point on this is reduced to - 52
Skwis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 02:05 PM   #62
lilK
Account Banned

9 edge for SPQR's rule -3
Wake up 10am +2
Skwis keep game fair +5
Strip and edge on stairs to my room -7
Commando all day -10
I am seen topless (This time I am dared with my Public PM dare so I go to park and remove top. I lay it on grass and lie on it to tan my back. I am seen by jogger as I sit up to put top back on) -7.5
No close legs -1.25
Dressing rule (Gym clothes (tank top, shorts, shoes, socks (4)) I change into (high heels, circle skirt, and crop top (3)) for dance I have (leotard, tights, shoes (3) and back into skirt top and heels (3)) +13
nude for bathroom -2
using home bathroom +3
Pm dare - Public -1
total = -18 = 42

26, female, Japanese, 5"4, 102lbs

Likes: Clothing control, Bondage, body writing, games, hidden public

Dislike: Cold shower. Pain.

Limit: animal, family, blackmail. Social Suicide. Pee/poo.

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Plum"]My Kik is: japsub

My birthname is リリー 高橋 (Rirī Takahashi)

PM Dares,

Truth's about me

BDSM score
lilK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 01:27 AM   #63
Skwis
Account Banned

This dare requires you to go to a large shopping center that has a parking garage and these 'outfits':
1- 3 hand towels and some string
2- Roll of duct tape
3- nothing
4- Black Lingerie semi see though babydoll
5- Corset, boot with 4" heels and thong (all black)
6- Transparent dress, thong, nipple pads, heels

You must park your car in the middle floor of the parking lot, now walk to the complete opposite side of the mall from where you entered from the parking garage. You must find a hiding spot to put your keys where they will not be found (Keys should be either car or locked box keys). Now walk back to your car, lock your normal clothing away and roll the dice. Whatever you roll will be what you wear to retrieve your keys.
Old 05-23-2017, 05:53 PM   #64
lilK
Account Banned

Okay so I speak with Skwis about this dare http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=282715 and in the agreed sections we come to I lose 20 points for doing it.

Hard game - 200 point
5 hour -35point
Sexy lingerie - 50 point
in bedroom - -50 point
2 slice of bread and water - -40 point
no toilet, no washing - 10 point

Wear earplugs - 20 points
play a song on repeat (Easy street from walking dead) - 70 point
Only crawl - 80 point
Write big letters on body - 85
use dildo 5% of the time (15 minute) - 110
give head to dildo - 130 points

Bring with me my tablet - 0 points

So I stay in my room wear only a sheet babydoll black nighty. I remain whole time on hands and knees with my ears plugged. The plugged ears make having this song play all the time easier because is not that bad when quieted. On my body I write "セックススレーブ" (sex slave) which start on top of chest and move down to belly. For the 15 minute of dildo I try as hard as I can to use it by having it on floor and I ride it. I no cum but I was very very very close. I then use same toy and give it head for another 15 minute and finally when this is over I take tablet and sit and do english language lessons online. 5 hour later I am free.

Total point = 22

PM Dares,

Truth's about me

BDSM score
Old 05-23-2017, 06:12 PM   #65
lilK
Account Banned

Wake up 4am -1
Skwis keep game fair +5
Commando all day -10
Dressing rule (nighty (1)) gym (crop top, shorts, shoes (3)) Outwear (black dress, high heels (2)) Swim pool (bikini top/bottom (2)) Outwear (2) clothes for dare (skirt, 2 shirt (3)) +13
nude for bathroom -2
Am seen topless -15 (description of reason is below)
using home bathroom +3
I use a curse word +10

DARE:
"-15 for wearing a shirt that has shirt for sale $5 written on the back, someone must buy this shirt from you. You can keep a spare shirt nearby but cannot change into until whoever buys it leaves. "
I go to cheep shop and buy £5 shirt. I take it to bathroom after I buy it and remove my dress stood only in heels. I put on a bubble skirt and while still topless I use my lipstick to write the message on the back. I then put my spare shirt and dress in my bag and I leave and walk. I walk continue on path for several hours in hope someone buy my shirt because I need lose points. Eventualy a old man ask in curosity what would happen if he buy it. He like what he hear and he give me £5. After a few minute of stood in a back alley way using my hands to cover my chest the smiling man leaves me alone and I take my crop top and put it on for my very long walk home in a pair of heels I wish to burn in fire they hurt so much.

total = -22 = 0 points remain.

There. I am finished I win

PM Dares,

Truth's about me

BDSM score
Old 05-23-2017, 06:50 PM   #66
Skwis
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilK View Post
Wake up 4am -1
Skwis keep game fair +5
Commando all day -10
Dressing rule (nighty (1)) gym (crop top, shorts, shoes (3)) Outwear (black dress, high heels (2)) Swim pool (bikini top/bottom (2)) Outwear (2) clothes for dare (skirt, 2 shirt (3)) +13
nude for bathroom -2
Am seen topless -15 (description of reason is below)
using home bathroom +3
I use a curse word +10

DARE:
"-15 for wearing a shirt that has shirt for sale $5 written on the back, someone must buy this shirt from you. You can keep a spare shirt nearby but cannot change into until whoever buys it leaves. "
I go to cheep shop and buy £5 shirt. I take it to bathroom after I buy it and remove my dress stood only in heels. I put on a bubble skirt and while still topless I use my lipstick to write the message on the back. I then put my spare shirt and dress in my bag and I leave and walk. I walk continue on path for several hours in hope someone buy my shirt because I need lose points. Eventualy a old man ask in curosity what would happen if he buy it. He like what he hear and he give me £5. After a few minute of stood in a back alley way using my hands to cover my chest the smiling man leaves me alone and I take my crop top and put it on for my very long walk home in a pair of heels I wish to burn in fire they hurt so much.

total = -22 = 0 points remain.

There. I am finished I win
It seems that you forgot, on page 3 of this post I said that every point addition while under 50 points counts as double, under 25 counts as triple. You seem to have forgotten about this rule. Now on page 2 I say +50 for every time you either forget or ignore a rule. Considering you were under 25 that +50 is tripled now.
Old 05-23-2017, 06:53 PM   #67
lilK
Account Banned

just tell me how many points i have left

PM Dares,

Truth's about me

BDSM score
Old 05-23-2017, 07:05 PM   #68
Skwis
Account Banned

Lets see:
Curse word: 10 x 3 = 30
50 x 3 = 150
For keeping game fair: 5 x 3 = 15
Home Bathroom: 3 x 3 = 9
Dressing rule = 13x3 = 39
My keeping game fair from when you had 42 points = 10
Wake up at 10 am 2x2 = 4
13 x 2 = 26
and lastly 3x2 = 6
So that is a total of 289 points.
Old 05-23-2017, 07:11 PM   #69
lilK
Account Banned

Quote:
Lets see:
Curse word: 10 x 3 = 30
50 x 3 = 150
For keeping game fair: 5 x 3 = 15
Home Bathroom: 3 x 3 = 9
Dressing rule = 13x3 = 39
My keeping game fair from when you had 42 points = 10
Wake up at 10 am 2x2 = 4
13 x 2 = 26
and lastly 3x2 = 6
So that is a total of 289 points.
Okay you are cheeting me here. I wake up 4am, you lie about the 10am so I should get some more points off for you trying to give me more than I actual have. You are supposed to keep this fair afterall

PM Dares,

Truth's about me

BDSM score
Old 05-23-2017, 07:23 PM   #70
Skwis
Account Banned

Quote:
Wake up 10am +2
Skwis keep game fair +5
Commando all day -10
I am seen topless (This time I am dared with my Public PM dare so I go to park and remove top. I lay it on grass and lie on it to tan my back. I am seen by jogger as I sit up to put top back on) -7.5
No close legs -1.25
Dressing rule (Gym clothes (tank top, shorts, shoes, socks (4)) I change into (high heels, circle skirt, and crop top (3)) for dance I have (leotard, tights, shoes (3) and back into skirt top and heels (3)) +13
nude for bathroom -2
using home bathroom +3
Pm dare - Public -1
total = -18 = 42
This says wake up at 10 am...
Old 05-24-2017, 02:46 AM   #71
lilK
Account Banned

Quote:
This says wake up at 10 am...
that is from different day. look at posts below it

PM Dares,

Truth's about me

BDSM score
Old 05-24-2017, 11:12 AM   #72
Skwis
Account Banned

Yes but you had 42 points meaning it was under 50 meaning it should've been doubled.
Old 05-24-2017, 12:40 PM   #73
lilK
Account Banned

*Very long report will be up later. I do not have time to write it now and when I am free it will maybe be past the deadline of today. But I am putting this here to hold the place of the report until I have time to write it. I am not accepting any penalty for missing the deadline at all*

PM Dares,

Truth's about me

BDSM score
Old 05-24-2017, 05:39 PM   #74
lilK
Account Banned

Okay I need to get to 0 today or else I lose so I spend all of day doing nothing but dares to do this properly.

For full report -5
I wake up at 6am -1
I have not done anything in home when not masturbating until I edge 60 times. I masturbate while make breakfast, while I brouse the internet, while I pack my bag for gym and anything else I have done at home I do while my fingers or dildo is inside me until I have edge 60 times for SPQR’s rule -20

Write 500 words on my dirtiest sex fantasy
I have fantasy of fully submit to someone. I first get this when I was with an old lover back home in Japan. We spend weekend in a love hotel in a dungeon suite and I spend whole time seeing to him when I was not bound. The room was full of them, there is binds on the bed, the floors, tables, chairs, toilet, shower, bath, walls, windows, ceiling, and even in a tiny box under the floor. I spend the whole weekend getting familiar with them all and a large change of pleasure device that only bring me to edge. I want to live with someone who has all of this and more. I want to be a tool that is storred away until needed and have all sort of restriction. I love it when they are strict and I really want a master who is strict giving me little room to do my own things and to have all control over me. I want to be a fully sub to a strong master and serve him or her in any way I can. I will keep house clean and do so in any way you wish me to so long as my limits are respected. The more I suffer the more I like it. This master or mistress will control everything, where I sleep, how I sleep, what I eat, Where I eat, my clothes and everything, they will make me beg for anything and everything at any time I am needing something. I am to be a pet and nothing more. In public my toys under my clothes would be hidden but very present for me, it will be a constant distraction and I can only remove them with your special say so for yes. You will keep me fit and in shape but humiliated with clothes that go see through when the water of my sweat gets on them, I will take this humiliation and like it, I fantasy about being controlled like this I don’t know why. Ever since I went to that love hotel it has been all I could ever think about and I want to experience the freedom to express my submissive side again but I have not held the opportunity to truly explore it for so long. I cannot commit to a master the same as before because it will not be private where I am, I would need to go somewhere I never plan to go to again to truly feel the freedom of exploring all of this submission, yet to pay for this I cannot do as I need to get a new place to live and a working phone and so much more that I cannot hope to get the money for. When I get the money I need I will go an vacation and whoever is my master at this time will help me truly experience this fantasy for the first time in a very long time.
There, 500 exact and so -20

Every building I have gone to today I have edged in, (Home, gym, study lab) -21
Every bathroom usage today has been mens room -5
My shoes today has been high heels -5
Edging before I return to my room -7

DARE:
“Make an outfit out of duct tape but you are restricted to two cuts of tape for above your waist. And 4 cuts of tape below your waist. If you accidentally crumble a piece it counts as one of them. You are to walk at least a mile and a half in public while wearing this”
You never stated how big the cuts have to be, but I did not abuse this oversight. I take each start of the tape and the first I start by placing on left nipple, then I wrap around whole body once (accidentally too tight so chest is squashed and I got my hair also) and I cut it when is back of the left nipple, I make a similar one just below. Then on my bottom half I do the same and make 4 loops around my legs with it covering all of my butt and pussy.
I leave my room and exit the back way of the restaurant. I walk halfway to the park and get many catcalls from the people around me but as talked with Skwis in PM’s because social suicide is a limit I am allowed a mask and so I wear my キツネ mask to hide indentity so I can do the dare. When I believe I am halfway there I turn and walk back still getting the attention of many people around me. But I get home, edge on stairs and go to room. -45

Skwis is keeping game fair +5 (this +5 is while my points are at 160 (put me on 165) and so for your rule it is not multiplies)
All day spend commando -5

I am seen bottomless 2 times (first is on walk home, I lift dress up for car drive past. Next is at bar where I do the same for a drunk man) -15

People see me nude, (so per Dragonblood rule I had to use male change room and sauna today at gym, this was awkward. First I step inside bathroom and get out lipstick an on face I write “Lost bet” on face so people do not think me a creep and call security, they are much more accepting if they know you do not want to be there either. I find myself my own corner and strip my clothes before getting my towel on. I know several of them looks. (more of my time in this room is below in report for dragonblood) next is I order pizza and I leave my room without any clothing and open the door to restaurant with not a stitch on me and the money in my mouth, I have sign with me that says “Money is in mouth, kiss me for it” and smiling delivery boy takes all that money and take a sneaky grab on my breasts also.) -15 (7.5 each time)

So in changing room with men I am in only towel and I need to walk past them all with my face red in embarrassment and I enter the sauna. While inside I remove the towel and sit on it while the men there are just watching me not sure what to do, so I am sat very embarrassed with writing on my face and my arm over my chest and hand between legs. I choose to try to stop the awkward ness as I need to stay in sauna for 15 minute. So I talk with them and I create fake story as to what this lost bet was (ending of Guardians of the Galaxy 2 (DEATH SPOILET IN NEXT SENTENCE), I predict that Starlord dies in this movie, and I say one of my friends say that Yondu dies, seeing as Yondu dies my punishment for the bet is I needuse the male changing room) after the embarrassing 15 minute is gone I wrap my towel around me and walk to the shower where I freeze in the cold water and I dress while hiding in the corner knowing I am being watched. -40

The shower I take at gym in boys room was as cold as possible -5

Dressing rule (gym (crop top, skirt/shorts hybrid, shoes, (3)) I change into (short dress and heels (2) Going to club I re-dress in white dress and white 5” heels (2)) +7

Strip nude for every bathroom -2

At this point I see I have exactly 90 point remain, so I look all over the dare and I find one dare that I really did not want to do, but I really want to win this game.

DARE: “I want you to wear the smallest white dress you have and go to the club. Before you leave write fuck me above your ass. And enter here by your pussy. Go to the mens bathroom, enter a stall, hang your dress over the stall door and blindfold yourself. Now begin edging loudly with your ass facing the stall door. Bring a stopwatch and start it as soon as you put the blind fold on. You must edge for 30 minutes, when you believe you finish take off the blindfold and check the stopwatch time. If it is over 30 minutes you may leave. If it is under 30 minutes you must try again or leave without putting you dress back on.”
I go to place called “Creepes” as it is more known for this type of thing. On my wrist is the watch and so I get into male room, I close door and hang my dress on door and on goes my blindfold. I use my fingers nonstop for long time. I believe my time is over, but to be safe I keep going, and going, and going until there is no doubt that I has finished past the time. I take off blindfold and look at watch and see that 57 minutes passed. My pussy is soaking and I am dying to cum, but knowing I can’t until I finish this game I take my dress and leave. (Not adding points for re-dressing as was for a dare) -90

Total points = 0

I WIN!!!

PM Dares,

Truth's about me

BDSM score

Last edited by lilK; 05-24-2017 at 11:47 PM.
Old 05-24-2017, 08:32 PM   #75
Skwis
Account Banned

Quote:
Okay I need to get to 0 today or else I lose so I spend all of day doing nothing but dares to do this properly.

For full report -5
I wake up at 6am -1
I have not done anything in home when not masturbating until I edge 60 times. I masturbate while make breakfast, while I brouse the internet, while I pack my bag for gym and anything else I have done at home I do while my fingers or dildo is inside me until I have edge 60 times for SPQR’s rule -20

Write 500 words on my dirtiest sex fantasy
I have fantasy of fully submit to someone. I first get this when I was with an old lover back home in Japan. We spend weekend in a love hotel in a dungeon suite and I spend whole time seeing to him when I was not bound. The room was full of them, there is binds on the bed, the floors, tables, chairs, toilet, shower, bath, walls, windows, ceiling, and even in a tiny box under the floor. I spend the whole weekend getting familiar with them all and a large change of pleasure device that only bring me to edge. I want to live with someone who has all of this and more. I want to be a tool that is storred away until needed and have all sort of restriction. I love it when they are strict and I really want a master who is strict giving me little room to do my own things and to have all control over me. I want to be a fully sub to a strong master and serve him or her in any way I can. I will keep house clean and do so in any way you wish me to so long as my limits are respected. The more I suffer the more I like it. This master or mistress will control everything, where I sleep, how I sleep, what I eat, Where I eat, my clothes and everything, they will make me beg for anything and everything at any time I am needing something. I am to be a pet and nothing more. In public my toys under my clothes would be hidden but very present for me, it will be a constant distraction and I can only remove them with your special say so for yes. You will keep me fit and in shape but humiliated with clothes that go see through when the water of my sweat gets on them, I will take this humiliation and like it, I fantasy about being controlled like this I don’t know why. Ever since I went to that love hotel it has been all I could ever think about and I want to experience the freedom to express my submissive side again but I have not held the opportunity to truly explore it for so long. I cannot commit to a master the same as before because it will not be private where I am, I would need to go somewhere I never plan to go to again to truly feel the freedom of exploring all of this submission, yet to pay for this I cannot do as I need to get a new place to live and a working phone and so much more that I cannot hope to get the money for. When I get the money I need I will go an vacation and whoever is my master at this time will help me truly experience this fantasy for the first time in a very long time.
There, 500 exact and so -20

Every building I have gone to today I have edged in, (Home, gym, study lab) -21
Every bathroom usage today has been mens room -5
My shoes today has been high heels -5
Edging before I return to my room -7

DARE:
“Make an outfit out of duct tape but you are restricted to two cuts of tape for above your waist. And 4 cuts of tape below your waist. If you accidentally crumble a piece it counts as one of them. You are to walk at least a mile and a half in public while wearing this”
You never stated how big the cuts have to be, but I did not abuse this oversight. I take each start of the tape and the first I start by placing on left nipple, then I wrap around whole body once (accidentally too tight so chest is squashed and I got my hair also) and I cut it when is back of the left nipple, I make a similar one just below. Then on my bottom half I do the same and make 4 loops around my legs with it covering all of my butt and pussy.
I leave my room and exit the back way of the restaurant. I walk halfway to the park and get many catcalls from the people around me but as talked with Skwis in PM’s because social suicide is a limit I am allowed a mask and so I wear my キツネ mask to hide indentity so I can do the dare. When I believe I am halfway there I turn and walk back still getting the attention of many people around me. But I get home, edge on stairs and go to room. -45

Skwis is keeping game fair +5 (this +5 is while my points are at 160 (put me on 165) and so for your rule it is not multiplies)
All day spend commando -5

I am seen bottomless 2 times (first is on walk home, I lift dress up for car drive past. Next is at bar where I do the same for a drunk man) -15

People see me nude, (so per Dragonblood rule I had to use male change room and sauna today at gym, this was awkward. First I step inside bathroom and get out lipstick an on face I write “Lost bet” on face so people do not think me a creep and call security, they are much more accepting if they know you do not want to be there either. I find myself my own corner and strip my clothes before getting my towel on. I know several of them looks. (more of my time in this room is below in report for dragonblood) next is I order pizza and I leave my room without any clothing and open the door to restaurant with not a stitch on me and the money in my mouth, I have sign with me that says “Money is in mouth, kiss me for it” and smiling delivery boy takes all that money and take a sneaky grab on my breasts also.) -15 (7.5 each time)

So in changing room with men I am in only towel and I need to walk past them all with my face red in embarrassment and I enter the sauna. While inside I remove the towel and sit on it while the men there are just watching me not sure what to do, so I am sat very embarrassed with writing on my face and my arm over my chest and hand between legs. I choose to try to stop the awkward ness as I need to stay in sauna for 15 minute. So I talk with them and I create fake story as to what this lost bet was (ending of Guardians of the Galaxy 2 (DEATH SPOILET IN NEXT SENTENCE), I predict that Starlord dies in this movie, and I say one of my friends say that Yondu dies, seeing as Yondu dies my punishment for the bet is I needuse the male changing room) after the embarrassing 15 minute is gone I wrap my towel around me and walk to the shower where I freeze in the cold water and I dress while hiding in the corner knowing I am being watched. -40

The shower I take at gym in boys room was as cold as possible -5

Dressing rule (gym (crop top, skirt/shorts hybrid, shoes, (3)) I change into (short dress and heels (2) Going to club I re-dress in white dress and white 5” heels (2)) +9

Strip nude for every bathroom -2

At this point I see I have exactly 90 point remain, so I look all over the dare and I find one dare that I really did not want to do, but I really want to win this game.

DARE: “I want you to wear the smallest white dress you have and go to the club. Before you leave write fuck me above your ass. And enter here by your pussy. Go to the mens bathroom, enter a stall, hang your dress over the stall door and blindfold yourself. Now begin edging loudly with your ass facing the stall door. Bring a stopwatch and start it as soon as you put the blind fold on. You must edge for 30 minutes, when you believe you finish take off the blindfold and check the stopwatch time. If it is over 30 minutes you may leave. If it is under 30 minutes you must try again or leave without putting you dress back on.”
I go to place called “Creepes” as it is more known for this type of thing. On my wrist is the watch and so I get into male room, I close door and hang my dress on door and on goes my blindfold. I use my fingers nonstop for long time. I believe my time is over, but to be safe I keep going, and going, and going until there is no doubt that I has finished past the time. I take off blindfold and look at watch and see that 57 minutes passed. My pussy is soaking and I am dying to cum, but knowing I can’t until I finish this game I take my dress and leave. (Not adding points for re-dressing as was for a dare) -90

Total points = 0

I WIN!!!
This was a great report, and I really hate to do this to you but I think you miscalculated. The end total is 2. When you said you had 90 points left, you had 92 =(

Last edited by Skwis; 05-24-2017 at 08:39 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk