Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 05-19-2011, 11:18 AM   #1
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Default Cheap, easy, effective home-made bondage soloutions

Hello my daring compatritos, I'm calling all subs who don't have a master and all masters who do have a sub! Phoenix has been busy ^^ and I want to share with you my cheapest, quickest, easiest and best soloutions to self bondage at home. The most shopping you'll have to do is maybe a trip to a hardware or DIY store. I've prepared some step by step instructions for all you wanting kinksters stuck at home with no money for fancy equipment that will help you fashion some awesome little bondage devices. Some of you might have thought of these already, they are fairly obvious buuuttt maybe for those new to the kink this will be a great start to an awesome toybox and maybe these tools just hadn't occoured to some of the rest of you

A list of what i have for you in the next couple of posts:
- Versatile chain bondage
- Best spreader bar you'll ever own (nearly)
- Homemade humbler (ie: Awesome)
- Gags galore
- Urethral play toys

And coming soon:
- Time release mechanisms

Okay, So first up is something so painfully obvious, so incredibly useful and essential that i can only conclude that's the sole reason it is overlooked. Chains; 4 lengths of chain (1 for each limb) and 8 snap hooks (1 for the end of each chain - see the pic below if you don't know what a 'snap hook' is) make for a bondage tool so versatile you'll hardly believe it. They are also a crucial element to my home-made spreader bars (tho for those you'll only need 4 snaphooks) Unfortunatley while the chains are the most useful tool here, they are also the most expensive, the snap hooks in particular. But not nearly as expensive as a commercial restraint system (which is less versatile trust me :P) I got the chain for about £10 all 8 snaphooks were closer to £25 So..

showing how chain and a snap hook can be used to create a cuff attached to a stationary object like a post or bed slat

1. Head down to your local hardware store, DIY store, or similar, sometimes garden centres and the like will stock chain. you may want to have a think about the length of chain you want. I went with 1 metre.. because not enough and the chain is useless.. too much however... doesn't matter in the slightest. 1 metre was the perfect length to allow the chain to go down the depth of my mattress on my doube bed, attach around the slats on the bed.. and trail a little towards the middle of the bed. So i could bind myself spread eagled with my hands and feet at the edge of my mattress with little movement. But that's my body size and my bed size so maybe use a piece of string or tape measure to get a rough idea. Something i like about chains is they are the very definition of 'fully adjustable' so it only has to be rough, but the closer you are, the better your results will probably be.

2. A good place to get cheap snaphooks can be pound or dollar stores, 99 cent stores etc. In the UK a store called Wilkinson, or pounland (i don't know if Wilkinson are in the US) failing that, they should be down the aisle from wherever you got the chain :P the two usually go together. As mentioned these can be more expensive but it's worth it.

3. Once you have your chain and snaphooks, putting them together in as many devious combinations as your mind can come up with is only a matter of time. I have already mentioned attaching them to slats at the corners of your bed and spread eagling yourself (or your pet ofc ^^) if you haven't already then you may want to drill and screw or nail your slats down when you do this for added strengh. Alternativley, chain will loop nicley round wrists or ankles, and beacause you use the snaphook to link it to itself anywhere along it's length it really is more adjustable than say leather cuffs with a buckle. Even more adjustable than the 'fully adjustable' velcro cuffs. as you can loop it around as many times as you like and leave some chain trailing for attaching to things or do whatever, and you can always keep the binding a near perfect, inescapable fit

- One more pointer I'll give on chain is that in the same fashion you have the cuff adjusted to fit your ankle or wrist or thigh or wherever accordingly you can also adjust the 'cuff' around whatever your bound to to make the amount of slack you have shorter or longer... place the chain around something, and attach the snaphook right next to the cuff around your skin and you'll be on a much tighter leash than if you were to place the snaphook so the chain hugs whatever your chained too tightly. If this wasn't obvious :P

Spreader Bar

Annnnyyyywwaaayyyy, that was chain.. bit dull really... the pic practically explained it all.. but it set us up for something much more interesting :3 *rubs hands gleefully* i went into a high street sex shop here in the UK where i could have spent £40 on a 2ft spreader bar made out of a thin metal tube (which i suspect i could have broken if i wanted too) and scratchy fau leather cuffs!! and some of the stuff online wasn't much better... i wanted a spreader bar that would be very strong and that would spread very wide. So i came up with this design; I make my spreader bars (of which i have 4) for under £3 each. That's provided you have a couple of basic tools lying around. Here's what you'll need:

-1 wooden broom handle for each spreader bar (or maybe only 1 for 2 if your making short bars.. but that's boring :P get a nice wiiiiiidee spread :3)
-2 closed eyebolts for each spreader bar.
- Hopefully a drill and suitable drill bit but not essential.
- Saw or something to cut the wood with.
- sand paper.

Annd here's what to do with that stuff :P

1. Take your broom handle, and saw the end off (probably the top end as it may have a lil plastic hook-like bit stapled to it. I'll leave it to you where to get them from. (garden centres or i get mine from the aforementioned Wilkinsons for £1) To find out how long you want it, spread your legs as wide as you want them to be and measure between them :P then maybe add a bit (as this method allows the sub to move their legs or hands perhaps a good.. 5 inches in or out along the bar once they are restrained)

2. Use your sand paper to smoothe down both the sawn end and the 'natural' end. You want two nice flat surfaces to screw your eyebolts into but you don't want any sharp edges or rough bits

3. Drill a guidance hole a little way into each end of the spreader bar (you could just skip straight to step 4 if you don't have a drill but it will be a lot harder to get your eyebolt nice and neatly inserted) your guidance hole will need to be significantly smaller than the thread on your eyebolt ;-) line the drill bit up with the thread and sight along it to see that the thread is wider

4. Finally insert your eyebolts, line them up with your guidance holes (or the centre of the end of the spreader bar if you didn't drill guidance holes) and take your time turning them gently in until the thread is hidden.. you may need to use a screwdriver or something placed through the bolt to hely you turn it once it's about half way in.

NOTE: When selecting your eyebolts, go for the ones with the thinner thread as opposed to the nice big chunky ones, they will be pleanty strong enough and if you go with the big ones your just going to split the wood when you try to put them in. I use the 55mm ones, you don't really want to go any smaller than that but even with those you have to just go gently to avoid splitting the wood :-)

5. That's the spreader bar in and of it'self completed, but it won't be much use if you don't have any cuffs or anything. So to complete them use the technique from the chains above; a single snaphook can join the end of the chain to both itself and the eyebolt on the bar, and you can just leave the excess chain loose.. so for two spreader bars you'd need 4 chains but only 4 snap hooks as opposed to the full 8 for chain bondage alone. See the pic below:

The 'chain cuff' on one end of a completed spreader bar with 55mm eyebolts and a single snaphook with a second type of connector shown beside as an alternative to the snap hook

More to come in the next post!

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family

Last edited by Pet Phoenix; 05-19-2011 at 02:44 PM.
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 16 users say Thank You to Pet Phoenix for this post:
Old 05-19-2011, 11:49 AM   #2
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Simple and effective Homemade Humbler

Now, I'm sure that a good deal of you may not even have heard of a humbler before (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humbler_%28BDSM%29#Humbler) so allow me to explain while that wikipedia article on cbt provides some nice accompanyment. A humber is a device for males only and it is intended to 'humble' men by keeping them on their knees... (and rather uncomfortable i might add) they attach around the balls with long sections that hug the back of the legs, pulling the balls back and down, apart from being slightly crushed <.< the device is tolerably comfortable so long as you are on all fours, however if you try and kneel upright or stand O.o then you might be met swiftly with a certain desire not to be

Unfortunatley i've only ever seen these devices (which really are a luxury and not a neccessity to play) for prices in excess of 150 or 200 dollars, although i didn't spend long looking beacause i immedialey thoght of a way to make them for pennies! To do this, you will need:

- 1, maybe 2 lengths of fairly thick bamboo cane (the stuff you make your strawberries, sunflowers, beans or grape vines grow up, can get it in like, every garden centre i was only able to buy them in stacks of 20!.... for 99p :P)
- An even number of nice strong elastic bands

And what to do.. if it wasn't obvious:

1. cut and sand the bamboo cane, the size is very important, you'll want it to be long enough that it passes the back of both thigs but perferably without much bamboo poking out either side of you. If it only goes to the middle of the backs of your thigs or less, it's just going to dig and cut and scrape into you, not what we want. you need to prepare two lengths of bamboo that are the same and the thicker they are, the better >:3

2. Once you have your two pieces of bamboo (and from here on you kinda need to be male to continue the instructions, or just apply them to any nearby male submissives ;-) ) get on all fours and place the two lengths of bamboo either side of your scrotum, just above your balls, one rod above them and one below them. Place the rods so that they tug on your balls a little and that the rods are flat against the back of your thighs and then tightly bind the ends of the rods together with the elastic bands.

3. Try and kneel upright... i dare ya :P haha

I'm afraid i don't have any pictures of my humbler to hand, i recently moved and left it at home hehe but hopefully the concept is simple enough ^^

Home made gags

1 - Bit gag

I'm sure your all familiar with a bit gag and this method of fashioning one is cicrumstantial at best but i thought i'd add it in while we are on the topic of Bamboo and elastic bands.

So take another piece of bamboo can and cut and sand it once more, hopefully you'll have some left over from building the humbler above :3 if you don't anything straight and rigid should do. It needs to be long enough to fit between your teeth while being a little bit wider than your head on either side. The one thing you need for this method which is very hard to aquire.. is a very large elastic band, however if you can find or buy one big enough to fit around the back of your head then you can simply place it over the ends of the material you are using as your gag to hold it in place. This tends to make for a very effective and quite harsh gag.

2 - Ball gag
I needn't explain a ball gag, but the suggestion i have for crafting one, (although i haven't done this myself and don't think it would be as effective as the bit gag above) Is to use those practice hollow golf balls with the holes in them for airflow (a google image search of 'practice golf balls with holes' will show the ones i mean) as the ball for the gag and pass rope or chord of some kind through the ball and to tie it around the back of the head :3

More to come! ^^

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family

Last edited by Pet Phoenix; 05-19-2011 at 12:09 PM.
Old 05-19-2011, 02:43 PM   #3
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Urethral play

Once you've got your sub bound and gagged it's time for the punishing to begin, unfortunatley both of these next items are MALE orientated only. I try to deliver you only what i have had a chance to trial myself after all :P before i continue let me give all warning for uretheral play, so i can feel responsible and stuffs ^^

Warning: Urethral play can be very dangerous, it is certainly one of the more dangerous activities you will find on getDare. All care should be taken when engaging in urethral play as it can easily cause damage to the sensetive urethra and induce UTI's which (apart from being reeeeely uncomfy) can lead to Life Threatening conditions! Everything you play with should be perfectly smooth with no sharp edges or roughness and you should aim to disinfect anything you insert either with chemical disinfectents and thorough cleaning or by boiling and you should also thoroughly clean the head of the penis before play to minimise the risk of causing an infection.

So let me divulge a slightly more complex project that i am very proud of! I have searched and can't find anything quite like this anywhere on the market. But one day i decided i wanted to fashion a set of urethral beads that i could wear for extended periods, like a penis plug but in the form of insertable beads. This of course presented several challenges, mostly in finding the materials.. For the beads you need something that will wash and disnifect easily, is smooth and big enough to be a little bit of a challenge and a little bit uncomfortable but small enough to fit into the urethra without causing damage.

Then you need to link the beads together with something that is going to be strong enough not to break and finally you'll need some sort of fixing on the end of the beads like the flared base of a plug to keep them from slipping beyond reach. The picture below show's my answer to all these issues along with another urethral insert which I'll talk about soon:

Urethral beads and home made plug insert

Now, everything on the beads, apart from the wire through the middle was from a single necklace which i had owned but broken.. I'd been searching for the components for the perfect urethral beads for ages and they were hung on my neck the whole time!! the cuved piece of metal on the end of the beads was a sort of spacer on the necklace, while the beads themselves were perfectly polished solid Haematite with a tiny lil hole through. I'd recommend you need to find and break a necklace to get what you need so keep an eye open for them.

You will need:
- strong fishing line
- 'beads'
- 'T' for end of beads to prevent them slipping in
- something to put a hole through your 'T'
- lighter or match

1. It's fairly straightforward that you should thread as many beads as you either have or want on your urethral beads, onto the fishing line. Check the size of the beads by placing one at your opening and estimating wheter you'd be able to insert it or not, or maybe tightly gripping your tool just under the head and slipping it in and squeezing it out to check for a good fit, just don't lose it O.o Make sure when you cut the line that you have pleanty of space to add your 'T' on the end and to knot the line at the 'T' and the other end AND to leave roughly 1 and 1/2 cm between the 'T' and the first bead.. this space in the beads helps with the useability lots but only becomes apparent when you actually try them.. this space allows you to push the beads down inside your cock and makes them much more prone to staying in with movement and stuff. I might suggest a gap even larger than the one on my model, to let the highest bead sit below your head in your urethra.

2. Once you've threaded the beads onto the string put a basic knot in the string, just loop the line over and through itself, it can be fiddly work, once you've done that cut the excess wire absolutley as close to the knot as you can while retaining the integrity of the knot.. Think about where this little knot of wire is going to be going! it mustn't be sharp or rough and be as minimal as possible but also be as strong as absolutley possible.

3. Once your confident your knot is quite nicley finished there is a little trick i figured out to make it just that little bit smoother. Move the beads up out of the way and take your lighter or a match and just pass only the very knot through the flame verrrry fleetingly, so your fingers wouldn't even feel the heat, it should melt the knot into a little bauble of plastic.. Perfect! if you catch the wire behind the knot it will curl and make the beads harder to use and possibly threaten the strength of the wire.

4. Now you need to attach that 'T' section, now this will vary on what you've been able to find, mine was a beauitfully curved length of ornamented hollow pipe, zinc or something. So it was just a case of time and finckyness to put a hole through the bottom of the pipe - something big enough for the wire to pass through but small enough to prevent a knot passing through - and then knotting the wire inside the pipe. You may have to improvise this section a little

5. TESTING Now this is the point at which all your hard work can be undone but do a good job of testing your beads because i'd rather it be undone in your hand than in your cock Think about how much pressure these beads will have to take, how much force they'll need to resist when you pull them from your cock after play, and apply a bit more force than that when your testing them, tug at groups of beads, maintain force for a few seconds.. don't be shy of breaking your new urethral beads, thats what your trying to do to a point.. beacuase you DO NOT want them breaking while in use. Once your saitsfied they are strong enough, clean em up appropriatley, then lube em up and enjoy a fun time ;-)

Striaght urethral insert

Heh the second insert is just something i found purley by circumstance, you may be able to look around to try and buy something similar. It's actually a mini screwdriver from some sort of keyring tool set.. I just put a ring through the top to stop it slipping in, other than that it needed no modification. the screw on cap is perfectly flush with the rest of the thing:

showing the cap off of the subverted screwdriver

Anyway, that's it for now, Hopefully i'll be back soon with some other things and as promised i wanna do a range of time release mechanisms for ya all, love to hear feedback and hope these ideas were helpful. Let me know if i was giving too much information or not enough or what :3

scat, worship, family

Last edited by Pet Phoenix; 05-19-2011 at 02:52 PM.
Old 05-25-2011, 05:21 AM   #4
fromo
Distinguished Member

You are a god...

I'm going to be cheeky and add something. Its stupidly simple a straight forwards, would be hard to think of if you hadn't already though of this for anyone.

Handcuffs

Items, a length of chain, 2 pad locks.

Simply wrap the chain around the crist, pad lock it in place, then do the same to the other side, bingo, your cuffs are now on. :P

I'll delete this if you want, pm me if you do.
Will find a vessel in the paleblood moon..."

My Current Add Searching For A Sub:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431569

Last edited by fromo; 05-25-2011 at 05:33 AM.
fromo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 06:01 AM   #5
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Hehe, no not at all ^^ other suggestions and suchlike are more than welcome, this doesn't have to be just the things i come up with, anyone can venture anything hehe it's a good suggestion ofc, i hoped that something like the cuffs would be self evident once i'd given the details on the chain above ^^ hopefully i'll be doing a write up on some more ideas soon :3 Hehe, i'm glad you liked ^^

scat, worship, family
Old 05-25-2011, 06:30 AM   #6
fromo
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet Phoenix View Post
Hehe, no not at all ^^ other suggestions and suchlike are more than welcome, this doesn't have to be just the things i come up with, anyone can venture anything hehe it's a good suggestion ofc, i hoped that something like the cuffs would be self evident once i'd given the details on the chain above ^^ hopefully i'll be doing a write up on some more ideas soon :3 Hehe, i'm glad you liked ^^
Hehe, theres a few things I have wondered about myself, one of which being a self spanking machine. I've had various tried at one, but non have really been that succesful. :3
Looking forwards to see what you have for timed release mechanisms.
Will find a vessel in the paleblood moon..."

My Current Add Searching For A Sub:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431569
fromo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 05:20 PM   #7
CrazyDaz

Im going to be pretty blunt really and just say this guide is brilliant, thanks. : )
Old 05-27-2011, 09:09 PM   #8
Slut-laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by fromo View Post
Hehe, theres a few things I have wondered about myself, one of which being a self spanking machine. I've had various tried at one, but non have really been that succesful. :3
Looking forwards to see what you have for timed release mechanisms.
I agree spanking machine would be amazing.
Slut-laura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 10:51 PM   #9
smokeyeager

Location: 1 mile from the beach on the eastern seaboard of North America
Send a message via AIM to smokeyeager Send a message via MSN to smokeyeager Send a message via Yahoo to smokeyeager

Nice how-to and write up. I might suggest adding a bit of rubber hose over the chains to make them a bit more comfortable for long time use. I'd also modify each "bar" by drilling a hole through the center of each piece and putting a small closed eye-bolt through it and securing with a nut so you have a place on each bar to make a connection. Included a quick little design of the spreaderbar I did using Google Sketchup 8 (awesome free 3-d design program).

Loves: anal, watersports, cbt, pain, humiliation, piercing.
Limits: kids, family, poo, diapers (or anything baby related), blood, permanent marks.

Ask me anything.

P90X is brutal but I'm loving it.
smokeyeager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 04:40 AM   #10
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Hehe that is an adjustment i actually have on my bars ^^ it does make them even more versatile and at one point i did have it sort of planned to be in the original write-up here, but along with everything else i thought i could leave it out, there are other ways to get the same effect like using spare chain and stuff, hehe so thanks for adding it in

scat, worship, family

Last edited by Pet Phoenix; 05-28-2011 at 04:45 AM.
Old 05-29-2011, 08:30 AM   #11
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Mmkay, this one is all about time release mechanisms, cause there are a few little variations out there but here are my own developments. Got a couple of methods for you, unfortunatly all based around ice and it melting, so i'd recommend putting a towel or two down when you play. If you start moving away from ice i find things start getting complicated and/or expensive, but anyway here's what i have:

- Ice padlocks
- Ice bag
- Keys in ice

Ice Padlocks

These are a pretty basic concept that you've probably come accross before, they are very simple and very effective and they function in the place of normal padlocks except there is no key, you are merley unable to get free until an allotted time. All you need is:

-Suitably sized bottle
-Suitable rope, string, cord, leather thong or chain
-Water and a freezer

and from that you can probably already guess how it works, it's very simple, push the rope or whatever your using into the bottle, leaving a loop out the top, fill the bottle with water (but leave room for it to expand ofc) and place it uncapped in the freezer for the water to freeze around the rope. It won't come free again until the ice has melted. :-D

Now in this image i have used a leather thong as my 'rope' and i created a solid loop when i froze it then connected snaphooks to it, which kind of defeats the purpous beacause i could free myself where this used in restraints, i could have connected the chain directly to the thong beofre the water froze however, and put both lengths of chain in the freezer with the bottle and voila.. that connection reallly won't open until the ice melts. With a little forethought you could apply ice padlocks essentially any way you would apply regular ones and obviously the bigger the bottle, the longer your going to be there >:3

Here's an alternative whihc builds on the flaw with that last image, feeding the chain directly into the bottle.. this one hasn't been frozen yet however, but you can see how the chain can then be used in a number of ways, merley providing a loop like with the rope method or providing an inescapable cuff etc.

Anyway, that's the basics, once you get thinking about it i'm sure you'll all come up with all sorts of devious ways you could use these ;-) hehe

Saftey tip:
When using the chain and bottle technique.. especially when you have two lengths of chain coming from the end of your bottle, be sure to use a bottle with a very wide neck that the links of the chain can EASILY pass through. You do not want to risk the chain becoming entangled within the bottle as this could very suddenly make it very hard to escape.

Ice bag

Here's another design that is slightly more cumbersome but can be used in slightly different ways, i guess i can mostly see it being used as a way if binding both your hands to something above your head. (be it that your sat, stood, kneeling or laying flat on a bed)

You'll need:

- Ideally a canvas shooping bag (like those ones you can get from supermarkets and things these days) or possibly a tea towel or regular towel could be made to suffice
- your trusty chains and/or a metal O ring and rope
- lots of ice cubes

Okay so, this is similar to the stocking trick which i'm sure your all aware of; the idea here is you fill the bag with ice cubes, the handles are used to attach to whatever your attached too or to another part of your bondage set up and you pull the empty part of the bag (and handles) through a small ring. This can be either a metal O ring or a small loop of our trusty, versatile chains.. told you they were useful didn't i :P the ring or loop of chain is, in turn attached to your cuffs or whatever you want it attached too. Once your bound up you can't pull the ring off the bag untill all the ice cubes inside the bag have melted, you may also have to pull on your restraints to help squeeze some of the water through the thick canvas material of the bag. the pic is pretty self explanatory:

Unfortunatley i didn't actually have a canvas bag to hand, i couldn't find one, but they are usually knocking around, so i had to use a regular carrier bag, but the concept is the same.

There is nothing to prevent you using a regular carrier bag with at least a small hole in the bottom however it's not going to be as strong as a canvas one and i suspect most people could free themselves well before the ice has melted by breaking the plastic bag.

In the pic you can see i've made a very simple loop around the bag; as you tug on the chain your progress will be obscured until enough of the ice has melted, the handles of the bag could have another wider loop of chain or rope passed through them which is then closed around whatever your attached too, no getting free till the ice is gone ^^ The rope or chain trailing from the bag can be used to cuff you directly or can be attached to other lengths of chain or to other cuffs or the ends or centre of the spreader bars if you've made those. Again this is something that can be applied in a variety of ways.

Here you can see i have used a tea towel to create the same effect, if you can bind up the top of the teatowel effectivley you could use it in place of the canvas bag. In this image i have also shown how rope could be used to make the ring, although it's not as effective as a solid ring with a fixed size like the chain or a solid O ring, but it shows alos how cuffs might then be attached :3

The key concept is coming shortly :P

scat, worship, family

Last edited by Pet Phoenix; 05-29-2011 at 10:15 AM.
Old 05-29-2011, 03:34 PM   #12
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Keys and icecubes

Oookay, so we all know the key in a block of ice trick but here's some really quick variations that are attempts prevent you from getting to the ice and melting it with your hands/licking or smashing it or whatever. Both involve being able to secure the key somewhere above where your playing, well out of reach of any bound limbs The first is very simply to freeze the key in a chunk of ice of a size of your choosing but also to run string or thin rope or whatever into the ice alongside the key in such a fashion that you can then attach this string either to, say, a hook on the ceiling or by simply taping it to the ceiling. Once the ice has melted the key will drop to where you can get it.

A second variation, pictured below is to bundle a whole length of string into the ice cube with the key hanging below, and then attach it above you in the same fashion, this way the entire ice cube has to melt before you can get free but as it does it releases the string and lowers the key. With a bit of experimentation and planning; getting the right length of string etc, you can make it work like poetry; say your bound in a kneeling or sat position on the floor or laid on your front with your arms behind you. You can make the key lower practically right into your bound palms with careful placement ^^

Guess that's it for the moment!

scat, worship, family
Old 06-01-2011, 11:03 AM   #13
misjeslaveboy

Phoenix great thread! really a pleasure to read through and some great ideas for people like me who dont necessarily have money to go spending on every little toy. If I may add one of my own ideas, I just made this one yesterday.

Anal Beads
Take a necklace of mardi gras beads and cut the string between any two beads. now you have a stright line. Use your hands to pull off a few of the beads on one side so that you have a retrieval string. Then measure from the first bead after the retrieval string as long as you would like your set of anal beads to be and make one more cut in the string. Abra Kadabra home made cheap anal beads. (I've never used a store/ website bought set so its hard to compare but I can tell you it sure feels like they're doing their job.)

May be an obvious idea but still thought I'd throw it up. Enjoy!

Likes: humiliation, bondage, forced fem, tease and denial, diapers, light pain, some anal play, facesitting
Dislikes: cb-3000, watersports, milking, spanking, enema
Limits: public, scat, blood, permanent damage
misjeslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 08:02 AM   #14
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Hehe, thanks Misjeslaveboy, nice addition.

Mhumm, i just had something else i wanted to share with you all :P this is less of a 'hey you can do this' and more just me showing off / excitedly running up to you jumping up and down and wanting to show ya what i made :P

Haha but anyway, i had a bit of wood and stuff knocking around and someone had thrown out the smashed up pieces of this old stool.. like an artists stool where it has a threaded piece of wood down the middle so you can wind the top to different heights.. anyway, i basically stole that threaded wood, cleaned it up and rebuilt a perfect lil bondage stool around it!

An image of the stool on it's own, albeit furnished with my cuffs ^^

Me unhelpfully bound to the stool :O with my feet on a short enough link that they cannot touch the floor.

And me squirming my hardest to try and break free of the stool :P

It's brilliant! and it works even better than i had hoped.. of course my favorite thing to do is have a toy of some kind.. usually something i'm very scared of and that really stretches me out and really hurts but feellss ohhh sho good if i take it to the base.. then bind myself into place on the stool with say an ice padlock or just a time limit. It's even awesome just to use the stool to ride any toys i want, the adjustable height is wonderful ^^ haha. I'm just really pleaseed with the way it's turned out.. when your bound to the stool it takes actually a bit of effort to stay on it.. i haven't stayed on the thing long enough for my muscles to give out completley yet.. i suspect there might be a risk of me and the stool toppling over if that's the case.. you have to balance on it a little, heh.. but gawds it just drives those toys so unarguably hard and deep <.< once your there, all you can do is squirm and make noise, cause you aint gettin off :P hehe

scat, worship, family
Old 06-08-2011, 08:10 AM   #15
Spanked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet Phoenix View Post

And me squirming my hardest to try and break free of the stool :P
Is it wrong that I want to see you in that position impaled with a toy?

Advertisements
Kink Talk