Old 06-03-2013, 07:43 PM   #16
vicboy

U must find the largest object that fits comfortably in your pussy and drive to work with it in every chance u get u must move up and down on it but only when safe to do so the rest of the time it just stays in your pussy to stretch it. Have nipple clamps on for the drive as well as a clothes pin on your clit and when safe to do so rub toothpaste on your nipples and clit. If u had orgasim balls I would tell u to leave them in for the rest of the day at work any way have a safe and interesting drive

Pm me your experience doing this

Unowned Slave

Being told what to do, pictures

Dislike: pee

Limits: scat, diapers, blood ,family

Kik: vicboy1
vicboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 11:27 AM   #17
Submissivewhore69

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenWong View Post
Do you have any restrictions with piercing yourself?
I have many piercings, so no.

Toys: Dildo, vibe, clothespins, butt plug, benwa balls, clit sucker with tongue, household items.
Able to buy more upon request.

HUMILIATE, PUNISH & DEGRADE THIS WHORE.
Submissivewhore69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 11:28 AM   #18
Submissivewhore69

Quote:
Originally Posted by e28 View Post
Choose a time while driving, when you think you will have to stop in the next 10 seconds and push the cigarette lighter in to heat it up... once driving again you must put it out and drop it on your bare cunt or thighs or if you dar push it on your clit ; ).... but driving safety has the highest priority dont forget that... you can also put on nylon panties and burn a hole inside and try to stand it
I completed this task, it was very HOT!!

Toys: Dildo, vibe, clothespins, butt plug, benwa balls, clit sucker with tongue, household items.

Old 06-04-2013, 01:53 PM   #19
rashers

Do you have a clit piercing? If so wrap a rubber band around it and when ever you are at a red light you must pull the rubber band out as far as you can and when the light turns green you must release it. (Thinner rubber bands may work better)
rashers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 02:16 PM   #20
Submissivewhore69

Quote:
Originally Posted by rashers View Post
Do you have a clit piercing? If so wrap a rubber band around it and when ever you are at a red light you must pull the rubber band out as far as you can and when the light turns green you must release it. (Thinner rubber bands may work better)
I do not have a clit piercing, but I have nipple piercings. Feel free to give me a punishment for not having my clit pierced.

Old 06-04-2013, 02:47 PM   #21
rashers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissivewhore69 View Post
I do not have a clit piercing, but I have nipple piercings. Feel free to give me a punishment for not having my clit pierced.
in that case rubber band your nipples together to pull them as close together as possible, preferably touching each other (depending on your breast size). If you can make them touch them them loop one rubber band around your nipple piercings and pull and hold at red lights and release them when it turns green. If your nipple are not close enough together for 1 around both them use one around each and do the same at stop lights.

For you clit punishment you are to freeze a bottle of water. On your drive to work you are to hold it between your legs against your bare cunt. Once your pussy and thighs go completely numb you are to pull over and remove the bottle. The slap your thighs and pussy until feeling come back. Then replace the bottle and continue your drive. Repeat this until you get to work.
Old 06-04-2013, 05:54 PM   #22
Submissivewhore69

Quote:
Originally Posted by rashers View Post
in that case rubber band your nipples together to pull them as close together as possible, preferably touching each other (depending on your breast size). If you can make them touch them them loop one rubber band around your nipple piercings and pull and hold at red lights and release them when it turns green. If your nipple are not close enough together for 1 around both them use one around each and do the same at stop lights.

For you clit punishment you are to freeze a bottle of water. On your drive to work you are to hold it between your legs against your bare cunt. Once your pussy and thighs go completely numb you are to pull over and remove the bottle. The slap your thighs and pussy until feeling come back. Then replace the bottle and continue your drive. Repeat this until you get to work.
I will be doing this in the morning on my way to work.

Old 06-04-2013, 05:55 PM   #23
Submissivewhore69

Quote:
I will be doing this in the morning on my way to work.
Thursday is my day off from work and I was instructed to post on here for brutal pussy/clit pain dares. I am to take every dare that comes my way, no limits, except pics!

Old 06-04-2013, 05:57 PM   #24
KenWong

still looking for some dares?

Send me a message, would like to get to know you better.

Also, all submissive females, please check my ad for a sub.
KenWong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 06:43 PM   #25
Submissivewhore69

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenWong View Post
still looking for some dares?
Yes, only harsh dares!

Old 06-04-2013, 07:13 PM   #26
KenWong

First, you will need duct tape, several safety pins in various sizes, flat head thumb tacks, a bra that is extremely tight for you to wear, Rubber bands, ear swabs, weights that can be hanged from your nipples, string, and some pens. And a dice to roll.

The night before the dare, prepare strip of duct tape, with sterilized thumbtacks piercing through it, points tape side. The Tape must be long enough to cover your entire breast, except for your nipples. Use a second strip of tape to keep the tacks in place. Cut holes where your nipple will be. Cut 6 pieces of string all equal in length and tie 3 to a weight, then the other ends to a safety pin. Thus having 2 sets of 3 safety pins tied to a weight, with about 1.5 inches of slack on the string. Shave the cotton of one of several swabs, make sure they are dry, and clean. Then go to sleep.

The morning of, I recommend you rise a earlier than usual. Start with tit bondage with rubber bands. Wrap the base of each tit as tight as you dare and even tighter than that. Swat your tits, slap them until they are nice and swollen.

Remove any piercing that will get in the way of any of the following steps.

Nipples must be hard, perky, then pierce them with the safety pins, 3 each, one above, one under, and another going through it. The weights will pull down on your nipples and cause a bit of pain. Just a note, you can not have any painkillers at all.

Now, wrap your bound tits with the tack tapes, then hold in place with more tape, leaving nipples bare with their pins, and wear your new bra, slipping the weights through the hole, and proceed with your day wearing no panties, unless needed for work, a loose shirt that will allow the weights to hang, and extra rubber bands, sterilized safety pins in different sizes, the prepared swabs, the dice, and some rubbing alcohol.

Every 15 mins, pull over and roll the dice.
1,2,3:Insert one swab into your urethra, shaved end first as deep as you dare.
4,5,6:randomly choose a pin and pierce your pussy lips together.
If you can hide them while at work, wear everything on you all day. If not, you may remove the swabs and pins from your pussy. Rub alcohol on your pussy to keep it from infecting.

Through out the day, every 2 hours, release your tits from the rubber band bonds and bra for 5 mins. Then reapply.

On the drive home, continue with the game that you played on your way to work, but this time every 10 mins pull over.

When coming home, you may not remove the tacks, the pins, the swab, the bands, or the bra until you come home, write a report.

Any questions, pm me.

Send me a message, would like to get to know you better.

Also, all submissive females, please check my ad for a sub.
KenWong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 07:55 PM   #27
rashers

before leaving for work in the morning shave your pussy. But you must use icy hot for the lather.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:01 PM   #28
Passion

When you get into the car, remove your jeans (and panties) and leave them on the seat next to you. Then insert 2-5 pieces of ice into your pussy and attach 2-3 clothespins on each pussy lip. Then rub a healthy amount of hot sauce on your clit and then put a clothespin on it. Then when you are driving, whenever you hit a red light or stop for a few seconds, smack or yank off one clothespin. When you have smacked or yanked off all clothespins, each time you hit a small break in driving you must slap your cunt and clit as hard as you possibly can with your hand. Then when you reach work or your destination, put your jeans on and get out of the car.

My kik is: TheVioletThorn
Passion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 11:47 PM   #29
nastylittlecumslut

Quote:
Yes, except pics. My hubby doesn't allow it.
Well, that leaves one limit to push. Since it is a limit though I'll set you a predicament that gives you a way out.

You'll need a panty liner for this. (I'm assuming you have them.) Put the liner in your pants at the start of the day. Whenever you need to pee, you have a choice. You can either pee through your pants, or you can take them off. If you take them off, though, you must soak the liner in hot sauce before putting them back on.

(If you use tampons replace the panty liner part with soaking your tampon.)
Limits: IRL public, illegal stuff, blood, insertion
Looking for someone to use and control me via kik on a regular but not 24/7 basis. Someone who's actually prepared to talk and get to know me. Will do pics. PM me!
nastylittlecumslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 12:23 PM   #30
archie21
getDare Succubus

get a piece of sticky tape at least 25 mm wide and then push lots of thumb tacks through the tape so that when you line a thong or very small pair of panties with them the sticky side sticks to the material and the tacks point straight at your ass and cunt... rub icy hot or hot sauce all over the tacks...

next put some books for both feet to stand on either side of an open door so your spine will be against the thin part of the door

roll a dice and multiply the number by five - this is number of minutes for final part...

insert as many ice cubes into your cunt as you can and then pull the panties/thong on

set a timer for the number of minutes but don't start it...
go to the door and stand on the books..
loop the panties over both door handles...
start the timer and toss it on to something soft so you cant see how long it has been going..
Kick the books away and give yourself a hanging wedgie....

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk