Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-13-2017, 12:33 PM   #1
cooperjess

Default Mistaken Identity - An Unplanned Holiday

Hey guys, obligatory I've never written something like this before etc., but I've read some great stories on here and I figured this was as good a place as any for a flash of inspiration. I've got some rough bones for this story, and if there's any interest I'll keep writing. It's mainly a crosdressing/forced fem kinda meme; I'm pretty awful at writing smut, so I'm trying to withhold that until necessary. Rambling aside, let me know if you guys enjoy!

Chapter 1

“Oh, shit.”

From the outside, the hiking pack that Marc had slung onto the bed looked similar enough to his own. Similar enough, in fact, that in his jet-lagged haze he had failed to spot the unfamiliar collection of frayed patches hastily stitched to the front of the bag. One of the weathered tigers jeered at Marc as he ran a grubby hand through his hair. “I can’t believe this”. He turned to face his traveling companion, who pretended not to hear him and continued sifting busily through a heap of her own luggage.

Her long hair hid her face as she hunted around in the debris of her upturned suitcase, making Marc wonder if she’d heard him at all. Like his own travelling clothes, her shorts and top were grubby and worn from the trek to the hotel, giving her the air of a victim of some natural disaster, picking through rubble on her haunches. He would normally have taken this opportunity to take a dig at his friend, but his mind was on the bag, and the prospect of tracking down his own belongings gave him a sense of gnawing urgency.

Sophie!” She lifted her eyes up from the tremendous mess she had somehow already made and fixed them on Marc, like a startled rodent. “This bag isn’t mine”.

“Oh, crap”. Forgetting her aching limbs, she rose from her nest of clothes and padded towards the imposter bag. “Whose is it?” she asked, eyeing the pack over. “You reckon it’s from one of the cars we hitched?” He knew she was probably right, but the pit growing in his stomach swallowed his reply, and he instead started to scour the outside of the pack for some kind of clue as to the owner. He pawed at the bag, finding nothing more useful than a badge from the Miami Heat. Marc stepped back and sighed deeply as a white heat grew in his cheeks, once more pushing his fingers through his knotted hair. Sensing the tension, and knowing his temper, Sophie sought to defuse her friend. “Hey, relax!” she elbowed him gently and chanced a half smile, trying to cheer him up. “There’s got to be something in there – you know, license, passport, whatever - we can give them a call and—“she tailed off as she opened the drawstring and peered into the pack. She cast a glance back at Marc, doing a bad job of stifling a laugh.

“What? What is it?” Marc stepped forward in agitation, but Sophie said nothing. She looked back into the pack, and a toothy grin spread across her face as she produced a lurid, coral blue bikini top from the bag. “Oh, fuck. You’re kidding.” Sophie’s grin blossomed into full, sunny laughter, and as she fell convulsing back onto her own bed, Marc stepped in to see for himself. Sure enough, everything he pulled from the bag was small, bright, and decidedly feminine. He tipped the rest of the contents across the cheap bedding, and his face fell as the extent of the situation became clear. There was nothing so much as androgynous to be seen. Alongside a rush of embarrassment in his chest, a pang of excitement rose up from the base of his spine, secret, forbidden; he thrust his hands into his pockets and feigned outrage in an attempt to cover up his shame. He looked down, and noticed the state of the clothes he’d made the journey in. They weren’t quite ruined, but the idea of spending his holiday week looking like a vagrant was off the table. “Christ, what am I going to do?”

“Well, you can’t wear those” chirped Sophie, still regaining her breath. “And I hate to remind you, but we’re both flat broke.” She paused for a moment, and once she had realised what she had just said, flashed a dangerous smile at Marc. He stared at the mess of garments for a while, then caught her look.
“What? No." He spat. "I know what you’re thinking, and… no!” but his flushed cheeks once again betrayed his mock anger. Sophie’s eyes widened again, and she sprang up from the bed. Marc kept his gaze fixed defiantly on the bed as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders from behind him. She rested her chin on a delicate shoulder.

“Please?” her voice was sickly and kiddish, and in a moment Marc was a child again.

He was stood, nine years old, red-faced and vaguely guilty in his friend’s bedroom, a plastic Snow White dress rustling round his waist; he was eleven and staring into her cheap mirror, his face stormy next to lurid stickers, cheaply painted in cheaper makeup; he was fifteen and whilst her parents slept he wore her dresses, and felt beautiful, and sick, and hot all over.

Now they were twenty, and the same boy was erect and short of breath, and so ashamed of that fact that he could feel hot tears welling up in his eyes. Despite this shame, a familiar curiosity rose in his chest, diffusing through his body. As if sensing it, Sophie redoubled the attack. “Come on Marc, I know you want to.” She broke away, and pulled a crinkled sundress from the heap. "You know you want to." He stood still as she held it up to his slight frame. Her eyes glinted in the lamplight, meeting his. “She’s even your size.” Marc swallowed, took a breath. His voice came out as a rasp.

“Okay.”

“You're serious?” Her eyebrows raised, and her smile returned. Marc cleared his throat, speaking clearly this time.

“I’ll do it.”

Her grin spread somehow wider, and she placed her hands back onto the boy’s shoulders. She planted a kiss on his forehead, then turned, and dashed to fetch something from the bathroom.
The following user says Thank You to cooperjess for this post:
Old 09-13-2017, 02:12 PM   #2
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

So far so good. A good solid start. Well done.

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 10:57 PM   #3
DareLover159
getDare Sweetheart

Sounds really interesting! Can't wait for more

PM Dares

Likes: Hidden Public, Spanking, Forced Fully Public, body writing, orgasm control, piss control, edging, hypnosis, wedgies
Limits:Illegal, Family, Friends, blood, extreme pain, permanent
DareLover159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 08:46 PM   #4
deltavoyager

I loved the start of this story! I hope it gets an update soon

Likes and Limits

PM Dares

I love when girls humiliate me and my small penis, feel free to do so anytime
deltavoyager is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags