Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-31-2017, 01:53 PM   #1
TheTaskMaster

Default When Time Stops

Welcome to my new story, When Time Stops! But first I would like to apologise for anybody who has read my previous, and unfinished stories which ended up abandoned. This story I intend to continue until the end. Who knows, if it goes well I might create a sequel, or even a prequel! My one warning is that knowing myself, I may end up leaving this story. I don't want to and I don't plan to but it may happen. I haven't given up yet, even though I haven't started yet, so I hope you all enjoy!

When Time Stops

Chapter 1

I put my head down as our maths teacher told us to answer questions one to eighteen in our books. After I completed question seven in my book I looked up at the clock above the classroom door to see how long I had left. Although I understood it, I was never fast at maths. It was twenty past ten and i still had another ten minutes to finish the questions. I stared at the hands on the clock for a couple of seconds, but noticed them slow down to a complete stop. Assuming the batteries had ran out I got back to work. As i looked back down to my book, I realised the clock wasn't the only thing that had stopped. My whole class were sat there, still like statues. Even the teacher had frozen. Everything fell silent. No more pens on paper, no more footsteps in the corridors and no more tapping on the teachers keyboard. I turned to look at my best friend Jess who sat next to me. I gave her a nudge but she didn't react. She wasn't breathing, or blinking. Just sat there, as if she had been frozen. I got up from my chair and walked around. Through the tables I went, stepping over bags and chair legs. How could this be possible? Could time really stop? Returning to my desk I sat down. I started to cry. I plunged my face into my cupped hands thinking, whats going to happen? Am I stuck here? What about my family? My friends? I looked around once more just to be sure. Only one thing was different. A battered looking, gold pocket watch had been placed on the table in front of me. But by who?

Wiping my eyes on the edge of my sleeve, I flip it over in my hand. I examined the watch thoroughly from top to bottom. It had a small gold chain that had clearly been snapped during it long lifetime, trailing from a ring at the top of the watch. Behind the cracked glass on the front of it lived the hands. Along the side of the watch were two buttons and a pin that you could twist. Engraved on the back, the words "Time is Power". Putting it back on the desk I noticed a letter attached to the chain.

Dear owner,

You have been found worthy of this outstanding time piece for reasons unknown. It may look like a normal watch but don't be fooled. As you can tell time has stopped. Impossible you may say. But I beg to differ. This watch is proof. Think of what you could do with the controls to time in your pocket.
Being late for lessons would be history! No more forgotten homework! You could use this watch for good. Help the world! Or you could use it for evil. It could be the easiest bank robbery you could ever dream of and nobody would have a clue who did it! That choice is your's.

Now you seek how to use it. To pause time simply press both buttons simultaneously, then turn the small pin away from you and set it to however long you wish for it to last. The hands will always point to twelve when you return to normal time. Once the time has ended life will resume. It will always count down from whenever you set it.

But this watch is more useful than that. Missed an opportunity? Press the lower button and the set the amount of time you wish to go back using the pin. Cant wait to do something? Do the same but pressing the top button instead.

It can do one more thing. When you pause the time, pressing the back of the watch onto somebody will bring them out of pause so you can cause mischief, or help others together. Press the watch back into them and they will instantly pause no matter how long you have left. At the end of the time you shall be returned to you previous position and so will everybody else you play. But anything you move will stay where it is. You will have the option to wipe peoples memory of what happened.

Finally, there are a few rules. You must not allow others to use the watch alone, speak about the watch to anybody when you are back to normal or try to sell it. If you break any of these rules the watch will be confiscated and given to a new owner. Worst of all, time will never be in your favour.

I got excited and looked at the watch in disbelief. I noticed I had ten minutes left until time would resume. I was so excited that I couldn't think of what to do with it. I quickly rushed to the back of the textbook to the answer page and copied all the answers. With two minutes to go I just stared around the room, and then back to the watch, and then back around the room. Suddenly, I got a ton of ideas as my eyes fixed upon Tom my crush on the front row. I looked at the watch and had only a few seconds left. Stuffing it into my pocket I prepared to enter reality.

I hope you all enjoyed this first chapter of my new story. I will most likely post the second chapter by the end of the week depending on if I get time to write. Please leave comments with any feedback or ideas for the story.

I also have a few questions to ask in context to the story;

If you were sat in maths and time was paused for an hour, what would you do?

What would you do if you were sat at home and it happened?

Would you pause time to do good or evil?

What would you change in your past?
TheTaskMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to TheTaskMaster for this post:
Old 08-31-2017, 02:03 PM   #2
Wills

Great start to the story, i hope to see more soon.

Likes:Ice dares, sleeping dares, how to cum, humiliation, rope, Edging, teasing, dice dares, light pain, milovana teases, Hypnosis, Diapers.

Dislikes: wedgie, orgasm denial, cumming in pants, anal with dildo.

Limits: Public, messy, pee/poo, family/friends, pics, eating cum.
Wills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 03:22 PM   #3
TheTaskMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wills View Post
Great start to the story, i hope to see more soon.
Thanks a lot. Do you think that you could answer the questions I put at the end of my post?

If you were sat in maths and time was paused for an hour, what would you do?

What would you do if you were sat at home and it happened?

Would you pause time to do good or evil?

What would you change in your past?

Dislikes- Full Public, Anal

Hates- Family, Pain, Permanent

Snapchat- thetaskmaster5

Kik- Thetaskmaster_

Male - Straight - 18 - No Toys
Old 09-02-2017, 10:32 AM   #4
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

How about do a small intro of the main character so we know them better
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 02:27 PM   #5
TheTaskMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman713 View Post
How about do a small intro of the main character so we know them better
Thanks for the comment. My aim for the first part of this story was to introduce the main theme (the watch) and not the characters, however I will introduce the characters in the next part. I am hoping to write the next part either today or tomorrow!

Dislikes- Full Public, Anal

Hates- Family, Pain, Permanent

Snapchat- thetaskmaster5

Kik- Thetaskmaster_

Male - Straight - 18 - No Toys

Advertisements
Kink Talk