Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-27-2017, 09:10 PM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default Nude Night Adventure/Nude Beach Day

So the other night I engaged in my most daring adventure yet. I biked to a local park with a backpack and took all of my clothing off except my shoes. I put everything in the bag and zipped it up. I was completely naked and my clothes were in the bag making them hard to access. I began to play in the park. I used to jungle gym and slide naked, and swung nude as well. I had fun doing this and it was really nice out and I felt comfortable nude. I got back on my bike and began to go across the dark field, to the street where it was light. I had never done what I was about to do. There was a crosswalk that linked this field to another dark field/park area, but it was heavily lit for a long stretch meaning if I began it, I would not be able to turn back. I would be completely naked in the light and easily seen. I took a deep breath and I began to speed to the area, but I heard a car (or so I thought) and chickened out, quickly turning around and speeding back into the cover of darkness. I told myself I had to do this. I wasn't going to allow myself to redress until I pulled this off (and I was naked for almost an hour for this challenge anyways due to a thread I made) so I just did it. I sped over there and crossed the street and kept going. I was completely naked and exposed for literally anyone to see and of course one guy looked out his window and saw my naked body ride by his backyard. But I felt such a rush I didn't care about being seen. I rode into the darkness and turned back and rode by his window again, where he had friends watching this time. It was an experience I can't possibly began to explain but it was exhilarating being so exposed.

The next day I drove out to a nude beach around my area. There's a small hike to it where you can be nude but at the time I stripped down to only my underwear. I got to the beach and saw a family, all in suits. I dropped my underwear anyways and I was naked and they came to talk to me. They somehow didn't know it was a nude beach and apologized when I explained it to them. They had a daughter who looked maybe 16 who kept looking at my penis. I walked further down the beach and met a few random people, mostly nude men, but one nude women with a very hairy bush. I read a book and many people walked by me while I was butt naked. I did most of the hike back naked and met one clothed man on the way who was friendly.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Truckernaut42 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk