Old 07-24-2017, 02:50 PM   #16
LilMonki

Love these latest additions. I cant wait to meet this mystery guest and the humiation to come.

30/Male/Happily Married/switch(usually sub)
Likes ~ Punishments ~ Limits
My Toys | PM Dares | My Rules
KIK: LilDiaperMonki
LilMonki is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to LilMonki for this post:
Old 07-24-2017, 04:13 PM   #17
jellyshot

Hmmm, this is really hot! Kind of a fantasy of mine too... Looking forward to the next post!

Likes: piss, desperation, wedgies, ice, toothpaste, spanking, predicament situations, denial, edging
Dislikes/Punishments: cornertime, humiliation
Curious about: messy, scat, semi-public, blackmail, disgusting dares
Limits: public, social suicide, face pictures, webcam, dumb and/or dangerous ideas, dealing with idiots

Not interested in a Dom, so don't bother messaging.
jellyshot is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to jellyshot for this post:
Old 07-24-2017, 05:23 PM   #18
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Default His Plaything X

He put a muzzle on me before I was allowed to see our guest, it was fastened tight around my jaw, stopping me from saying anything. Then He led me by my leash into the lounge, where Ollie stood in a diaper and muzzle like mine; Ollie’s hands placed behind his head, his eyes looking straight ahead.

We briefly acknowledged each other with short nods, before awaiting Sir’s instructions. Sir had said that Ollie regularly made day visits.

“Stand back to back boys.” I got up from the ground, and stood with my back to Ollie’s, my shoulder blades nesting just below his own. He was warm, a little sticky, definitely nervous.

“Now I need to make sure you boys don’t cause any mischief while I’m setting up for our session this morning, so I’m going to wrap you up so that you can’t touch anything.” Sir picked up a roll of saran wrap and began wrapping it around our ankles, binding the pair of us slaves together. “Don’t worry, I do lots of layers so that you don’t get cold.” He kept working up our bodies, wrapping the wrap around our thighs.

He paused to tap on my crotch. “I hope its not too uncomfortable for you. Of course, as an extra little test, one of you was just fed a large dose of fast-moving laxatives. I’m not going to say who I gave them too but you better clench tight or else the slave stood behind you might get very upset with you.” My brain thought back to breakfast, He could have easily slipped me laxatives then. I checked my stomach, it didn’t seem too upset.

Now my mind turned to Ollie, for Sir had been out of the kitchen a very long time seeing to him and fetching my muzzle. Ollie could have been given the laxatives – I felt his back tense up and wondered if it was already kicking in. Our diapers weren’t large, and pressed together as we were, it wasn’t unimaginable that a large amount of poo would be able to cause a spillage over the top or through the leg holes of the diaper.

Sir had wrapped us from ankle to shoulder blades, but kept wrapping until He had worked His way back down to our ankles again before stopping. He stepped back to admire His work as mine and Ollie’s combined body heat began to make this human burrito uncomfortably warm.

He pushed us defenceless slaves down against a sofa, colliding with the foam I settled into a position mostly underneath the larger man attached to me, my face turned sideways against the cushioned seat.

“I’ll leave you two for an hour or so, more than long enough for the laxative to create some mess.” With that and a final smirk, Sir left us lying there.

It was a long and anxious hour. First Ollie wet his previously dry diaper, I felt the warmth of his pee develop by the bottom of my back. Then I peed, flooding my diaper. With this a new concern hit me, with a single simple diaper on, Ollie could leak and his piss would run all over me. I had no idea how much Ollie had drunk before arriving. My stomach cramped – I couldn’t tell if it was a laxative or the position I was in.

The hour was long but it still ended sooner than expected. Neither of us had leaked over the other, and neither of us had messed. As Sir slit the plastic wrap with a knife, and peeled it away from our sweaty skins, He revealed that the laxative had been a “little fib” to worry us with.

Sir removed our muzzles and took off our diapers as we lay subserviently on the mat of plastic wrap which now protected His floor.

“Kneel.” We got up and kneeled, our hands behind our heads. Sir picked up Ollie’s diaper, folded it and held it up. “Open your mouth.” Ollie opened his mouth, and then closed it around the top of his diaper when Sir placed it between his teeth. His eyes widened at the taste of his pee in his mouth.

“Your turn.” I opened my mouth and grabbed onto my diaper with my teeth as Sir held it up to me. It was heavy, extremely full, but it wouldn’t rip or fall out my mouth. “Both of you, crawl and follow.”

Ollie led the way, his little-Ollie swinging from side to side as he crawled after Sir. Sir led the pair of us into the garden.

“Welcome! To the suppository games…”

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 03:52 PM   #19
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Default His Plaything XI

“Three. Two. One… Go!” Me and Ollie immediately got up from lying on our backs and began crawling to the end of the garden. The last one to return to Sir would be the first to receive their suppository. I knew that I would need every advantage I could get with the suppositories, I have never been fantastic at holding my bowels and suspected that Ollie had his well-trained with his frequent sessions with Sir.

The grass was dry, the soil beneath it hardened. But I was fast. I made it to the end first, and after a nothing minute of hurried crawling I returned to Sir before Ollie too. He smiled at me, proud of His pet. He dropped a gummy worm onto the floor as a prize for me, still on all fours, I bent down and picked it up with my mouth.

The suppositories went in quickly, and before we knew it, Ollie and I were both diapered and listening to Sir tell us what we would have to do next.

“The game now is simple. You each have two buckets, half full with water. The aim is to get more water in the other persons bucket than there is in yours. You do this by filling your cups with water and then carrying them in your mouth to the other persons bucket. You will remain crawling throughout, these should help you with those.”

He motioned to the two spreader bars by His feet as He bent down to pick one up. He went to Ollie first, and began attaching it to his ankles while continuing to talk. “Time runs out when someone has a messy accident. When I see this has happened, you’re both to stop and join me in the middle.” He finished with Ollie’s spreader bar and moved onto mine. “Oh, and you’ll both by drinking everything in your bucket before we leave this afternoon.

Another trip. My mind didn’t have time to start worrying, soon He had finished attaching my ankles to the spreader bar, pushing my feet over two feet apart. Crawling in with these on was always hard. Sir showed us the cups, plastic and light, they were glued onto padded mittens which went on each of our right hands.

“Get to your buckets.”

I duly padded off to my bucket, it was red like my food bowl. I looked inside – there must have been about five litres in there. I needed to offload as much of it as I could into Ollie’s blue bucket.

“Oh, one more thing.” Sir ran up to me first, holding my diaper from earlier. He laid it flat on the ground and placed my face into it, sideways on, my mouth and nose were covered by it but my eyes saw the dirt over the side. My face went red when I realised what He was doing, wrapping tape around the padding and fastening it onto my head like a muzzle. Looking across the yard to Ollie, I saw his mouth wide open. I don’t think he was expecting such a humiliating use of the dirty diapers.

As Sir ran across to Ollie, I wondered how long this competition would last. All the moving to and fro had already awoken my bowels, I still wasn’t sure whether Sir had put any sort of laxative in my breakfast. I clenched my butt cheeks together.

Ollie began crawling towards me – damn – I wasn’t listening – I missed Sir shouting go. I thrust my cup into the water and began to crawl, with just three legs, two of them attached to a spreader bar, I struggled to build any speed. When Ollie passed me he was two-third of the way towards my bucket and I had yet find a rhythm of crawling with a cup to keep steady. At least he looked ridiculous with a diaper around his face. That thought gave me a chuckle – an inhale of stale piss-stained air which I immediately regretted. I was trapped in this stink. My stink. I slowed in the embarrassment.

I hurried to the end and dunked my first cup in Ollie’s bucket. I turned to return, this time on all fours I knew I could be faster. Ollie was already halfway back but on all fours I could move faster. As the race continued, Ollie began lapping me. I was falling behind here, hideously.

Something inside me moved. I pushed on, not wanting to lose and mess myself in this diaper. The constant waddling crawl on my legs made it extremely hard to keep clenched. Something was slipping – I stopped and tried to compose myself. I breathed in and out heavily and Sir made his was over to investigate. I thought I was going to be alright when I set of again but after only two steps my bowels gave up on me – gallons of poop seemed to sprout out from my arse, filling every crevasse of my diaper.

“And we have a loser!” Ollie came to join Sir and myself. I was shocked, stunned. You cannot get used to the feeling of uncontrollably messing yourself. I didn’t want to move, I was frozen. I felt Sir’s foot under my crotch, spreading the mess forwards. “Okay, lie down.”

I lay flat on my front.

“No silly, on your back.” I grimaced as a rolled onto my back, further squishing the poo into and around the cheeks of my bottom. “Ollie crouch over his head.” Ollie assumed the position over my face, his so-far clean diaper blocking the sun from my eyes. Sir bent down, pulled my own pissy diaper down away from my face, and lifted up my head so that my face pressed into the padding. “Ready?” Unbeknownst to me, Ollie nodded.

“Let it loose.”

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

The following user says Thank You to BabyWeirdo for this post:
Old 07-29-2017, 07:32 AM   #20
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Default His Plaything XII

The shit stank. Separated only by a thin layer of padding, I was right in centre of the spatter zone. It just kept coming out, I didn’t know one person could poop this much. Finally, after hearing the last few of Ollie’s farts, Sir let my head fall to the ground.

“Grab his arms Ollie.” Ollie grabbed my arms at His command, stopping me from trying to wriggle free. Sir disappeared to the house and came back with three more diapers and a pair of scissors. He began making slits in the diaper I was wearing, releasing my stench into the air around us. He fastened the three diapers onto me over the outside of my messy one, taking time to push the poop around my butt as he readjusted each diaper’s placing before taping up.

Next, He secured a funnel gag into my mouth and told Ollie to feed me all the water in my bucket while He got more from the house. Thankfully Ollie was gentle in pouring, I glugged and glugged as occasional splashes of water collided with my face.

Sir returned with large pastel pink plastic pants, among other items. The pants barely fitted over my diaper, the elastic stretched to its maximum and pinging into my skin before the click of a lock told me that these would be staying on. Then came a onesie, yellow and covered in little rainbows. As He buttoned me into this ridiculous outfit He pushed the diaper package up and around my crotch. After the onesie came mittens, a little flexible but still to padded to grip anything with, they locked on with a hidden lock just as the plastic pants had done. A large pacifier was shoved into my mouth and a pastel pink bonnet was tied around my head, knotted under my chin so tightly that my jaw was stuck locked around the paci.

“MMMm!” I tried to ask what all this was for but nothing understandable could be heard. He put knee-high socks on me, the same ones I had worn out yesterday, before telling me to follow Him to the car. By this point, Ollie had put a superhero onesie on. Sir handed him a rucksack as we got into the vehicle.

“Inside are spare diapers for you Ollie, should you need them.” Ollie’s prize for beating me was a pass from being humiliated as much as I was to be. “And also your collection tins. I have a friend who manages a local supermarket and has agreed to let you two raise money for those without homes. He’s expecting you both in costume, and has even arranged a special chair for you to sit in.” Sir aimed that last remark at me.

The special chair was a large high-chair placed near the exit to the store. I went red at the site of it. The straps were locked in around me, trapping me. Sir and Ollie assured me that all the diapers I now wore were holding back the smell of my poop, but I could still smell the stink with each sniff. I couldn’t say anything. I couldn’t move.

I wet myself. The diapers swelled, pushing a little against the straps that kept me in this seat that made my feet dangle a foot above the ground. Everywhere around us were people staring. Staring at me. I guess I was quite a sight to behold in this degrading get-up.

Sir disappeared for a few minutes and came back with a variety of baby foods that members of the public could feed me with if they so wished. As He sat back to watch from afar, the first few people emerged to talk to us. A small group of students were beckoned towards me by Ollie –

“Would you like to feed the baby?” Ollie asked before yanking the pacifier out from between my lips.

The first girl stepped up, opening up a jar of cold apple and pear mush. She dipped the spoon in and came out holding a large dollop of the mixture. I didn’t open my mouth.

“Come on baby.” She moved the spoon slowly towards my mouth, cooing as she did. It reached my lips and I still hadn’t opened my mouth. She began moving the spoon around the outside of my lips, tapping it on the nose, leaving a trail of muck on my face.

Suddenly Ollie grabbed my nose – I opened my mouth to breath in – the student shoved the baby food in. It was tasteless. Cold and tasteless much. I figured I better just play along.

The group of students fed me the entirety of that jar, while the family who came after fed me two jars of what was supposed to be some sort of summer berry mix. A young couple decided to buy me a large bottle of absolutely-foul formula milk. All this and more I had to ingest, with each person giving generously to our tins after making me suffer.

Sir came up to us both after half an hour to announce that He was going to leave us in the manager’s care for a couple of hours while He went home to do some work. And so we were left in the store, humiliated by our outfits, myself being degraded further by every single person who came up to comment, or mock me, or watch me suck the pacifier, or feed me more baby food or made me chug milk, all the while I intermittently wet myself, creating a swamp of a mess inside my diapers.

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Old 07-29-2017, 07:44 AM   #21
LilMonki

I love Ollie playing along with the humiliation. A great prize for winning the competition.

Old 07-29-2017, 08:18 AM   #22
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMonki View Post
I love Ollie playing along with the humiliation. A great prize for winning the competition.
Thanks, I'm so glad you're enjoying the story

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Old 08-10-2017, 04:29 PM   #23
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Default His Plaything XIII

My face was covered in carrot-smelling muck. My diaper was crammed with poo-smelling much. I had had milk dribbled over my head and down the back of my onesie. Everyone in the store had seen me by the end, everyone who had visited the store that lunchtime. Sir had provided Ollie with a sandwich and two opportunities to change his single diapers. My lunch was the baby food. My diapers were incredibly bulky, spreading my knees a foot apart, and remained on me throughout the humiliation.

I sat grumpily in the back of the car, bitterly sucking on a pacifier that had been placed in my mouth.

“Are you going to smile for me?” I shook my head at Sir. “Are you going to be grumpy all day now?” I slipped a smile and nodded like a toddler trying to be upset.

That afternoon He was going to play alone with Ollie in His bedroom, but first the pair of them wanted me clean. And so, after losing a coin toss to one of His double-sided coins, when we arrived at His house they led me through to the back garden. Sir went to turn on the hose while Ollie began undressing me, pulling off my bonnet, my mittens, the onesie. He showered me and Ollie with a short blast of cold water, telling Ollie to hurry up with the removing of my diapers.

I motioned to the pacifier in my mouth – as if to ask if it could be removed. Sir nodded and Ollie removed it before squirting out of the way for Sir’s blasts.

“AAARGH!” I shrieked as the freezing jets hit my body. The pain was of the cold was constant and I did my best to scrub myself around with my hands until a bar of soap hit me and I was told I had to start all over again.
When Sir eventually turned off the hose and headed inside, I was shivering like a naked arctic explorer.

Ollie flicked my shrunken genitals as he put a fresh diaper on me, then he led me into the living room where a mass of bubble wrap was waiting. Round and round, I was mummified by the protective plastic, layers upon layers of the bubbles began keeping warmth around my skin and only then was I able to stop shivering.

Sir stuck the wrap in place with parcel tape. He pushed me down onto the floor – pop pop – I felt no impact with all this protective padding. A feeding gag was put in my mouth with a straw to a bottle of water fed through. I was wrapped up safely and left to be ignored while the two of them played upstairs.

I waited a while for their return, hear only occasional yelps and creaks coming from the ceiling above me. I had no idea what was going on.

When they came down, I was kicked a few times to see if I could react, but with the wrapping and gag I could do nothing. I was taped onto the floor to stop me wriggling. They filled up the water bottle. They left again.

When they next returned they brought in a large pizza that had been delivered – the smells filled the room with gorgeous dough, tomato sauces and cheeses. The rested the box on my upwards-facing stomach and ate from me. The never spoke to me, never offered me any, never taunted me. When they ran out of pizza they placed the box over my head like a pyramid, so that its greasy insides fell against my face and the mass of cardboard obstructed any meaningful light from reaching my eyes. Then I heard them leave.

Feet passed me, but never interacted. No noise I made was answered, even when I knew they were in the room with me. I wet and I wet the nappy. The bottle I drank from was refilled. I wet again.

Eventually I fell asleep. I fell into a really deep sleep. Blind to the world, I felt nothing. That is until I was awoken by the fowl stench of horse manure.

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Old 08-11-2017, 05:26 AM   #24
LilMonki

Im so happy you havent abandoned the story! Great chapter!

Old 08-12-2017, 07:35 AM   #25
python_0

Totally amazing story, I wish I could experience dominance like this!
python_0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 08:55 AM   #26
ben_sissy99
getDare Sweetheart

This is definitely one of my favourite stories on this site, I absolutely love it And wish this could be me . I have to admit I was loving the relationship between master and slave and was a bit sceptical when Ollie was introduced but now he's adding to the humiliation I think it's brilliant. Please carry on

like to try: Diapers, age regression, humiliation

Limits:Full public/Family, friends, illegal, pain

PM DARES->http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80191

ben_sissy99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 08:17 AM   #27
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Default His Plaything XIV

There is a comfort of being in a public area. Whatever happens, whatever you’re told to do, there is a comfort in knowing nothing will be too obscene, that might cause too much pain your screams alert neighbours, or cause so much harm it becomes illegal. But on farm, miles upon miles from any other eyes or ears, anything can happen.

A boy without clothes lying in on a bed of bubble wrap can lie in a puddle of his own piss because of his diaper’s insufficiency. A Master can sit back with a coffee, munching on a morning donut and do nothing about the scene nestled between the piles of horse manure before him. A sheep can wander up and wake the boy to its torture without any ability to express to others what he would later see.

As I groaned and pushed my into a sitting position, my hands slipping unaware into the puddle of piss that lay around my waist, my eyes adjusted slowly to the misty morning light. Sir got up from his seat and poured some of his coffee into a bowl by his foot. I crawled over and began drinking. As I drank, He bent down and secured a collar around my neck, clipping on a leash to keep me secured.

My diaper sagged heavily, it was nothing more than wet mush clinging by its plastic wrappings to my buttocks.

“Just pee if you need to. You were fast asleep by the time Ollie left last night” He remarked casually. Perhaps last night had worn Him out.

Given that no diaper change was coming I let loose into the maxed-out padding as soon as I had finished licking up my meagre ration of coffee. A heavy stream of warm piss cascaded down between my leg holes, running down my shaved legs, to the dried out mud of the ground.

“God you’re such an animal. Don’t let any run onto my boots.”

I backed away from Him as a precaution.

“So... last night, I sold your services to a friend of mine who needs help on his farm. He needs his muck spreading. All across this field, you’ve got till noon to spread the horse shit over this field to fertilise it.” I looked at the field before me. It wasn’t huge. I looked behind me to the two large piles of straw and horse faeces.

“Open your mouth.” I did, expecting Sir to release his piss into my mouth but instead he pulled a fresh donut out of his box and fed it to me over fourth stuffed bites.

With breakfast over with I was set to work in the field. There were no tools for me to use, no wheelbarrow, no spades, and so I was faced with the disgusting proposition that I’d have to pick up the mess with my hands, scooping it against my stomach and carrying across the field like that. Sensing my fear Sir chuckled and told me behind the piles were a pitchfork and wheelbarrow.

As I waddled to the far end of the field with my first wheelbarrow of manure and contemplated the task ahead. This was heavy, hard work and it was likely Sir had arranged this long in advance to allow me to stretch and work my muscles after my extended period in bondage.

The ground squished beneath my feet. I emptied the wheelbarrow and returned to collect more from the manure heaps, Sir had got out a book and was only mildly interested in watching me labour.

The work was long and exhausting, every hour Sir would drown my throats in water but all I wanted was to sit down and be rid of constantly lifting and ferrying the stinking product of horse’s arse.

By the time I’d finished I was ready for a nap. Sir went off to inspect my work while I kneeled down by His camping chair. I let out another stream of piss down my legs; I’d grown uncaring to how disgusting this was, after hours of toiling with manure without clothing, my own piss could do no greater harm. I did fear the cold hose-attack of a shower that would come to clean me afterwards, but at least they were always brief.

Sir seemed relatively pleased with my work (in all likelihood He was bored of this field and wanted rid of it – I later learned that it was never intended to be used by crops that year). He fed me a second donut before clipping a leash to my collar and leading me to His car.

Once again I was put in the trunk of his car, once more I was shut in without light. But I felt Sir had felt something different. After a morning of hard labour without any complaining from me, it felt as though He was becoming more and more pleased with my submission as His slave.

Instead of a cold shower I received a warm bath on my return. Well, a warm bath followed by a warm shower – a complete double cleaning to make sure I was free from all the piss and shit I’d been contending with before. I was relaxed, chilled, and He was very friendly with me. He allowed me to put on my own diaper and dress myself in a tiger onesie while He made us both lunch.

I joined him at the table, sitting in the seat opposite and eagerly digging into a sandwich from the sharing plate between us.

I munched on it thoroughly before looking up; He just looked at me, bemused and disappointed.

I had forgotten everything, after all my hard work this morning I’d been lulled into his offerings of comfort and forgotten my position. I quickly slid off the chair into a kneeling position on the ground – but I could see in his face that it was too late.

I had failed Him.

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Old 09-13-2017, 03:35 AM   #28
Shiro_Kami

Oh My god this is soo soo cool! I love it, i really wish it would continue!
Shiro_Kami is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Shiro_Kami for this post:
Old 10-09-2017, 01:18 PM   #29
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Default His Plaything XV

When I went home I was padded, thickly padded in three bulging diapers – bulging even though I was yet to wet them. They bulged conspicuously out beneath my tracksuit bottoms. I was also in locking plastic pants, the key Sir had dropped ahead of me while I spent the morning mummified in the garden. I was having a race. A race against my bowels.

Sir had put a pair of suppositories in me before taping up my diapers. They would cause me to evacuate everything in my bowels between 40 and 80 minutes after I’d set off. I didn’t know when but I knew my journey home would take at least an hour.

Thankfully there was a bus I could hop on to the station – then only a short wait for my train. I looked around, the station was crowded with commuters heading home, tired, stressed-out people who would love nothing less than to share their carriage with a poop-stinking monster.

I couldn’t get a seat on the train so I was standing. With nothing to do but wait till the train arrived I messaged Sir about the thrill of the predicament. He replied reminding me to keep myself hydrated.

The fifty-minute train journey simultaneously sped past and lasted a life time. Every time my stomach gurgled I clenched. I farted multiple times, the last couple feeling a little wet in the padded around my bottom, but nothing solid (or mushy) came out.

I managed to hold it all in till I returned home, but there when I opened the door was no envelope, but a large cardboard box. Inside that box was a cool bag. And inside that cool bag was a large bag of ice. In panicked curiosity I took it all upstairs and tipped the ice into the bathtub. The ice was a mixture of white and yellow colours, you can guess what the yellow ones were made of, inside each frozen-piss cube was a key.

Eager not to have to clean up a huge pile of shit and instead use the toilet for the first time in a week, and grabbed one of the key-cubes and rubbed it between my hands to melt it. It was cold and shakey work but when it was free I breathed a sigh of relief and went to unlock myself.

The key didn’t fit the padlock. Shit. I grabbed the shower head and wadded into the deep bathtub, turning the shower on to its hottest temperature to combat the frozenness of the ice around me. I was grabbing ice cubes at random, melting them with the shower head before almost scalding myself.
Each key I tried turned out to be a dud. None of them worked. I must have tried each one three-to-four times but I still couldn’t be free. I texted Him.

I waited two hours in my room for a reply. Then it came “I’m just about to post the real key lol.” He had tricked me. Further texts revealed that the suppositories were fake too. So good news and bad news then – I wasn’t about to heavily mess myself.

I needed to work out what to do until the key arrived. That night I’d promised myself to a friend’s fancy dress party and a cowboy outfit with tight skinny jeans awaited me in my bedroom. There was no way I was going to pull out of my friends 21st however. I was going to have to improvise and embrace the massive bulk around my waist.

I cleaned up the bathroom and locked myself away in my bedroom. I waddled to the wardrobe and pulled out an old white t-shirt. Stretchy and long, it could run over my diapers and be pinned at the bottom of the crotch with safety pins.

Sharpies in my drawer were grabbed and I began drawing a pattern on the top. That night I was going out in public as the adult baby I was.

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Old 10-12-2017, 05:11 AM   #30
LilMonki

I am SO thrilled that you continued this. Welcome back!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, diaper, humiliation, master, slave