Old 12-22-2016, 09:17 AM   #61
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

I haven't checked in our your progress for a while but I'm happy to hear you are having such a great time.

17 days already? Hmm, longest denial for me has been 15. So far....

And Miss is not having me plugged 24/7. At least, not yet. But I did have to sleep with it a few nights and I must say, it may just let me sleep better!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 11:32 AM   #62
little pet
getDare Succubus

Yes, I can hardly believe it myself ;-)

I agree that sleeping plugged is very nice indeed. When lying still, I can really feel it. It's very present...

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 07:58 AM   #63
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Day 18 of denial

Today is another horny, desperate day. This morning when I had my cunt time in the shower it almost went wrong...
I'd had my 4th edge in a row and it just felt so good that I didn't want to stop yet. I kept stroking my clit softly and held the edge for quite some time. All of a sudden, I felt an orgasm building up very rapidly. I think I stopped just in time to prevent the orgasm. I was almost in tears, I wanted it so badly. But I didn't wat to disappoint Sir and myself. I know there will be a terrible punishment if I come without permission.

When I spoke to Sir after just having my shower, I was so horny I started to promise all kinds of things I might regret in the near future, in exchange for an orgasm. Or at least for knowing when I will be allowed to have one.

Sir told me that this journal was coming along so nicely, that it would be a waste to end my denial anytime soon. I promised that I would even do a longer period of denial after this one if get to cum soon. Or do a certain number of edges before being allowed my next orgasm. How desperate am I huh?

I think I'm serious though...

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.

Last edited by little pet; 12-23-2016 at 08:40 AM.
Old 12-23-2016, 10:46 AM   #64
brazilian
getDare Sweetheart

The perfect scenario is after you desesperate to cum, he let you if you let him do a video of it, then blackmail you and post here on gD.
Old 12-23-2016, 10:59 AM   #65
little pet
getDare Succubus

And maybe you should try to read before commenting and stop being an idiot.

Your signature checks out...

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Last edited by little pet; 12-23-2016 at 11:01 AM.
Old 12-23-2016, 11:02 AM   #66
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Post
Or do a certain number of edges before being allowed my next orgasm. How desperate am I huh?

I think I'm serious though...
Oh an edge bank eh?
Where did I hear that before....

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 11:11 AM   #67
brazilian
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
And maybe you should try to read before commenting and stop being an idiot.

Your signature checks out...
?
I really don't understood why you are mad, but okay.
Old 12-23-2016, 11:17 AM   #68
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by brazilian View Post
?
If you had at least read my signature you could see that pics and vids are a limit.

If you had at least read my blog more carefully, you could see that my owner doesn't need to blackmail me, he has more than earned my submission.

I'm not some sort of public property to be shared around....I'm a sub only to my owner. Not to you or any other horny dude that likes to get off.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

The following 3 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 12-23-2016, 11:17 AM   #69
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
Oh an edge bank eh?
Where did I hear that before....
Ahh oh yes..there's that....

See how desperate I'm becoming!?

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 12-23-2016, 11:21 AM   #70
brazilian
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
If you had at least read my signature you could see that pics and vids are a limit.

If you had at least read my blog more carefully, you could see that my owner doesn't need to blackmail me, he has more than earned my submission.

I'm not some sort of public property to be shared around....I'm a sub only to my owner. Not to you or any other horny dude that likes to get off.
"In perfect scenario" for me.Its not a dare or task, chill, we are enjoying your journal.
Old 12-23-2016, 12:49 PM   #71
sir stefan
Account Banned

Quote:
The perfect scenario is after you desesperate to cum, he let you if you let him do a video of it, then blackmail you and post here on gD.
In the perfect scenario you should stay out of threads you are definitely too childish for.
Just like i remember the unsolicited spam-mail you did send me few month back.
Reading likes, limits, blogs is a skill that you completely miss even though advertised frequently here.
sir stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 12:52 PM   #72
sir stefan
Account Banned

Quote:
?
Logical,.... It takes a grownup brain to understand those things
Old 12-23-2016, 02:56 PM   #73
little pet
getDare Succubus

Bomb

On a lighter note...

Sir made me do a Writeforme task tonight. After each line (that said something along the lines of: Luckily I'm allowed to touch my cunt) I was allowed to touch my cunt for 30 seconds. If I didn't start typing within those 30 seconds, a line would be added for me to write. I had to do 10 lines, but I think I ended up with double that amount. After every line I rubbed my clit and after some more lines, I started to edge.

I tried to keep an eye on the seconds, but I got lost quite a few times. I couldn't stop rubbing myself. A few times, I ignored the time on purpose, not caring if a line would be added. I figured that would give me double the amount of seconds to touch. I don't know exactly how long it took me to finished, but I wasn't quick, I can tell you that...

What began as something I though would be easy, turned into a true tease and denial session with myself. I hated having to stop every 30 seconds. Having to type wasn't very easy and I made quite a few mistakes, making me have to start the line over again.

Damn I'm horny

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Last edited by little pet; 12-23-2016 at 03:28 PM.
Old 12-23-2016, 03:12 PM   #74
sir stefan
Account Banned

Quote:
On a lighter note...

Sir made me do a Writeforme task tonight. After each line (that said something along the lines of: Luckily I'm allowed to touch my cunt) I was allowed to touch my cunt for 30 seconds. If I didn't start typing within those 30 seconds a line would be added for me to write. I had to do 10 lines, but I think I ended up with double that amount. After every line I rubbed my clit and after some more lines, I started to edge.

I tried to keep an eye on the seconds, but I got lost quite a few times. I couldn't stop rubbing myself. A few times, I ignored the time on purpose, not caring if a line would be added. I figured that would give me double the amount of seconds to touch. I don't know exactly how long it took me to finished, but I wasn't quick, I can tell you that...

What began as something I though would be easy, turned into a true tease and denial session with myself. I hated having to stop every 30 seconds. Having to type wasn't very easy and I made quite a few mistakes, making me have to start the line over again.

Damn I'm horny
THanks my pet
Its nice to see you slowly turn into a hopeless sobbing chunk of misery.
Yes,... The writeforme ended as i was anticipating.
Old 12-23-2016, 09:37 PM   #75
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Sub.lucy I love to come sing your praises. You are doing a great job. I think a lot of people with a submissive personality would not fall into the role as well as you have. The great thing I love about your relationship with Sir Stefan is that you do to need an elaborate task. You can do something simply and the way it affects on your relationship with each other is amazing. Please keep writing amazing blog entries. Your writing is something I always check on when I come on to GetDare because I love to see your progress.

Sir Stefan, it is dry respectable how you come you her need and are at her side through everything. If you did not have so much focus on your sub and real life, i would advise you to start a school for training those with far inferior knowledge. I think people could learn a lot form how you are and your relationship with each other. There needs to be more caring doms like you. I know I have said this before, but I think in light of the moment, it needs to be stated again.

I have so much respect for the both of you and I cannot wait to see what the future brings.

Bests,
WBB

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits
Wedgiebondagebabe is offline   Reply With Quote