Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 10-28-2016, 03:40 PM   #61
little pet
getDare Succubus

Unhappy Part 8 Cheater

After the light hearted part 7, I was in the mood to write something a little more heavy and go a little further with humiliation. It's something I have as a big like and it's kinda exciting to explore how I would feel in such a situation

The rest of the day went by quickly. I was allowed to take a nap and Sir even let me take a nice shower to wash off all the sweat and grass. When it was lunch time, Sir ate a crunchy croissant with butter and sugar. He put one in my bowl for me, but he didn't take off the gag. "Oh yes, too bad you can't eat like this. I warned you it would stay in all day... Hmm they certainly are good. Freshly baked you know" I cursed inwardly and longingly stared at the food in front of me. Even more drool formed from all this mouthwatering and I couldn't do anything about it. "Good, I like a quit pet at times." He did give me some water from a bottle, carefully pouring it into my mouth. Then he stood up and cleared the food away.

After lunch, we had a walk around the camp ground and met several more of the guests there. Master H and Ziggey were there, in a cabin. They would be staying for two weeks. We met Nick Wild, a stray fox as he called himself. He had no owner, but he was enjoying the activities here and even planning on joining in. Turned out he was staying in the tent that was burgled earlier by the little fox. "No, we're not related," Nick joked.

When we returned to the van, we played a lengthy game of scrabble. I couldn't say anything but I could damn well win this game! "Hmm no cheating this time," Sir said. He knew... he knew I had cheated! And still, no other remarks about it. I wasn't feeling very relaxed about this. Sir is always very strict, but fair and it was strange that there were no consequences from this...

When we finished the game, Sir said it was time to go for dinner. "Our table is ready. You must be starving!" I nodded vehemently and quickly followed him towards the restaurant. When we arrived, the same waiter welcomed us with a big grin. "Follow me please," he said as he walked ahead of us. We passed by other diners. Some of them I'd met, some were strangers. I felt them looking at me and my cheeks burned. I must have been a sight: fluffy ears and tail, head harness with gag, mittens on my hands but apart from that, stark naked. I did see some other pets and subs though. Some where naked like I was, eating from a bowl on the floor. Some where dressed and allowed to sit at the table. The food looked and smelled delicious. Drooling again, I followed behind Sir to our table.

This one looked a little different. The table was set for one. It had a big round hole in the top on one end and it was quite narrow. I saw leather cuffs on the underside of the table and I started to struggle, I had a feeling I knew what the hole was for. "Sit still pet!" Sir ordered. "You cheated and thought you got away with it didn't you? Thought you could escape the punishment. Well, I'm not having my reputation as a fair and honest owner ruined by such actions of my pet." He had the attention of the whole restaurant now. I could see the pony, sitting on a pillow next to her owner. Big dog guy was sitting on the floor, eating a giant T bone steak.

The waiter opened a clasp on the side of the table top and two halves with the hole in the middle came apart like the stocks I had seen on the podium. Sir told me to squat there and keep my head up and the waiter closed the two halves around my neck, locking my head in the middle. He locked it with a key and handed it to Sir. He helped Sir with his chair and wished us a pleasant stay.

I sat there, awkwardly on my knees with only my head sticking out above the table. I tried to get at least a little comfortable and grabbed the edges of the table to steady myself. Sir grabbed my wrists and locked them together in the cuffs around the table leg. I was going nowhere. Stuck in a very uncomfortable position. I could only sit there and watch as Sir calmly sat down again, stretching his legs and yawned. He said nothing, ignoring me. Conversation around us started up again but I did notice a lot of looks in my direction. I felt very ashamed. Put on display like this.

The waiter came by to take our order. Sir ordered a glass of white wine and grilled trout, freshly caught by the chef in the lake this afternoon. The waiter nodded and walked off again. He returned with the wine a few minutes later and Sir took some sips, commenting on how nice it was. I could only watch...drool running down my chin. Fifteen minutes later I almost jumped when the waiter plopped a big plastic bowl on the table, right in front of my face. I could tell that it was empty. He delicately put the plate in front of Sir and wished us a lovely meal. I looked at Sir, puzzled but he continued to ignore me and ate his dinner. Now and then he took a sip of wine and talked a little with the other guests. I was starting to get more and more uncomfortable. My knees and feet were starting to hurt from the position I was in. I moaned but no one paid attention to me.
When Sir had finished eating he sat back, and told me how nice his meal was. "Something you would have had, if you hadn't cheated this morning" he said loudly. "Now all you can do is hope for some scraps people have left on their plates." With that, Sir dumped the leftovers from his plate into the plastic bowl and mashed them into a nasty sloppy mess. Suddenly I saw a big lump of what must have been mashed potatoes being dumped in my bowl by the pony's owner. Another guest poured some leftover coke in and walked off again.
"Enjoy your dinner" he said. "Oh wait, I forget that you're a little tied up right now. Here, let me help you." He took a spoon and stirred everything together. Then he took a big scoop and stuffed it into my mouth through the ring gag. I panicked a little, trying to swallow it. It was so gross! But before I had the chance, another scoop was loaded into my mouth. I had no choice but to either swallow the food, or push it back out with my tongue. I was making a horrible mess of myself and everyone was watching now.

The pony watched intently and to my horror, Sir invited her over. "I bet this lovely pet would just love to help you finish your meal." She looked down at me mockingly and spit into the bowl! She must have been feeling especially vengeful. She didn't take the spoon. Instead, she grabbed a handful off the gross mixture, smiled at me, and spread it all over my mouth and cheeks. Some of it even went up my nose. I coughed and swallowed and tried to get away, but of course I was throughly secured and I couldn't. Another load was stuffed into my mouth. A big handful was dumped on top of my head and it dripped down my face. I started crying. This was so degrading. But deep down I knew I had deserved every moment of it. I heard Sir thank her and complementing her on how well she did this morning. With that, thankfully, she walked back to her table.

The waiter came by and asked if everything was to our liking. Sir told him the dinner was excellent. "We're having a tremendous time aren't we pet?" He said mockingly. I didn't even try to protest anymore. I knew that this was my place now. Filthy and humiliated. A dirty little cheater.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public

Last edited by little pet; 10-29-2016 at 04:09 AM.
The following 6 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 10-28-2016, 04:17 PM   #62
Sagarkoe
getDare Sweetheart

OMG 2 CHAPTERS AGAIN ?
HYPE HYPE HYPE.
BRB Going to read this :3 :3 :3 :3 :3.
The following user says Thank You to Sagarkoe for this post:
Old 10-28-2016, 04:27 PM   #63
Sagarkoe
getDare Sweetheart

Cant. Wait. For. The. Next. Part.

I think i might be a bit addicted xD. Keep going on tho! Loving the story :3.
Old 10-28-2016, 08:52 PM   #64
sir stefan
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagarkoe View Post

Join the club,.. I'm definitely addicted.

Well done pet! I may even reward you.
Old 10-28-2016, 09:24 PM   #65
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Great great story indeed! Keep it up! Enjoying every part of it!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Old 10-29-2016, 01:09 AM   #66
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Post
I love this, beautifully written!
Thank you. Glad you're enjoying it!

Quote:

Haha I love that. I'm not planning on stopping any time soon. I'm having a blast writing these stories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir stefan View Post
Join the club,.. I'm definitely addicted.

Well done pet! I may even reward you.
Thank you Sir

(though I couldn't make it in the 5 minutes you gave me )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
Great great story indeed! Keep it up! Enjoying every part of it!
Great! Thank you. A very special episode next week

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Old 10-29-2016, 09:56 PM   #67
Skylane182

Oh my gosh if only this was real, Very well written and thought out!

Likes: Pet play, Edging, Light/Moderate Pain, Tease, Denial, Bondage.

Dislikes: hard pain.

Limits:Public, Face pics/vids, Scat, Pee drinking, Family, Illegal, Permanent.
Old 10-30-2016, 06:05 AM   #68
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylane182 View Post
Oh my gosh if only this was real, Very well written and thought out!
Thank you.
Oh I wish it could be real! A lot of things I write about though, are based on experiences I've had together with my owner, or are things I'd like to explore further.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 10-30-2016, 06:12 AM   #69
sir stefan
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylane182 View Post
Your owner must be so proud to have such a great pet! Your stories are amazing, Luck guy alright!
Ehhhh,... Yes i am..... Did i forget to say that somewhere?
Old 10-30-2016, 02:48 PM   #70
smh22

Absolutely loving this story!! Please keep it up!!

Likes - Bondage, Uncomfortable, Situation Dares, Time Dares

Dislikes - Insertion, Hard Pain, Public, Poop, Family

Give me Bondage Dares!

I have handcuffs, but want to get more toys to use in BDSM scenarios!
Old 11-01-2016, 07:37 AM   #71
ziggey

again a great double post ! I've seen your drawing skills in other posts, perhaps make a drawing of the scene at the restaurant ? Well don't feel obligated or something but that would be awesome.

Can't wait for the next part !

Likes: bondage, fursuit, furry, latex, mummification, rope bondage, puppy play, edging, cbt, cum,...

OK'ish: Gag, butt plug, short chastity

Dislikes: Soft pain, long chastity

Just no: Public, pain, permanent, family, poo, ...
Old 11-01-2016, 08:26 AM   #72
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by smh22 View Post
Absolutely loving this story!! Please keep it up!!
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggey View Post
again a great double post ! I've seen your drawing skills in other posts, perhaps make a drawing of the scene at the restaurant ? Well don't feel obligated or something but that would be awesome.

Can't wait for the next part !
Thank you. The drawing is a great suggestion, and I was thinking of doing something like that. Just need to find the time.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 11-01-2016, 08:31 AM   #73
Sagarkoe
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Post
Thank you. The drawing is a great suggestion, and I was thinking of doing something like that. Just need to find the time.
If you have the time, please do . I would love to see it. Next part comes friday right :3? (sorry i'm so ducking impatient).
Old 11-01-2016, 08:36 AM   #74
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
If you have the time, please do . I would love to see it. Next part comes friday right :3? (sorry i'm so ducking impatient).
You deserve a quack on the head, naughty!

It will be Friday or Saturday. If I have time, I'll try to make a drawing.
No promises though.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

The following user says Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 11-04-2016, 02:17 AM   #75
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Part 9 - Bliss

When Sir had finished his desert, he got up and squatted down next to me. He whispered in my ear "I bet you're secretly enjoying yourself, aren't you pet?" I tried to say no, but only a muffled sound came out of my mouth. "I know you love this, it makes you very horny, doesn't it?" He went on. I tried to shake my head. "I'm sure I know what I will find when I check your cunt" "Hmmm!" I protested! But my protests fell on deaf ears and I felt Sir do his check. He held his fingers up in front of my face. They were dripping wet. He stuck them in my mouth and ordered me to lick them clean.

When I was done, he took something from his pocket. I couldn't see what it was, but suddenly something cold was pressed against my clit. Then it started to vibrate! I moaned involuntary, this was good!
Suddenly I remembered where I was and the state I was in and I blushed furiously. This, however, only served to make me even more horny. Sir was right, I did love this. I felt wetness dripping down my legs. Sir switched the vibrator to the highest setting and I just let my feelings take over, not caring where I was anymore, or who was watching me. Just waves and waves of pleasure, building up more and more until they came crashing in and I had the hardest orgasm I've ever had.

I felt Sir release my wrists from the handcuffs and he released my neck from the table. I almost collapsed, but Sir caught me and helped me sit down on the floor. He held me tight and undid the ring gag. My jaw ached but it felt so good, now that it was finally out. With a napkin, he cleaned me up a little. I hardly noticed Sir picking me up and he carrying me outside to the shower building. I just let him, completely drained of all strength, my eyes closed. Warm water flowed over me and I was standing in the shower now. Sir washed my hair and brushed my teeth. He soaped every inch of my body and it was wonderful to be so clean again. The muscles in my legs and feet ached but I was incredibly relaxed now. Wrapped in a thick towel, Sir carried me to the van and put me down on his bed. He rummaged around in the little fridge and took out some fruit, two glasses and a bottle of wine. He poured me a glass and I drank gratefully. He sat next to me on the bed and fed me lovely red juicy strawberries. This was bliss... "You deserve it. You've been a very brave pet" Sir said.

After a while, I started to drift off and Sir told me "time for bed, little pet!" I saw him open my cage door and I pouted. I had half expected to be allowed to sleep in the bed. "You did very well, but you're still a pet. And you have to sleep without distractions, because you have a big day tomorrow. Or have you forgotten about the blindfolded sub race?" Sir said. I sighed and got out of the comfy bed, onto the floor and crawled to my cage. When I'd made myself comfortable, Sir gave me a pat on my head and locked the cage. "Sleep well my little pet, I'm so proud of you."

I closed my eyes. This felt like the right place to be after all. In my cage, safe and sound under Sir's control.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

The following 5 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk