Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-28-2012, 01:32 PM   #1
sparkle

Pencil for the boys! male prostrate dare

i gotta post this fast because i gotta get ready for class, but i was feeling all in charge and thinking about this in bed this morning so i thought id share it real fast before I had to get dressed

first i want you to find some vegatable oil and no wining about needing something cleaner! wont get messy for me? are you a little princess girl?

then i want you naked, no hiding anything from me, show me how hard u are and how much you want me to sit on that little dick of yours. once your ready and hard i want you to take some of the oil and rub it around your asshole. no stroking your dick!

get your ass all wet and messy then stick a finger in, i bet you wouldnt be gentle if you had a chance to finger my ass, so i want you to be just as rough to yourself. once you have it in start rubbing the front til you find the prostrate gland and then keep rubbing it, still hard but still not touching your dick. if your a little pussy girl you can add more oil to make your dirty hole wetter

if you can keep this up for 10 minutes rubbing hard then you can pour more oil over your dick and stroke that slippery thing and cum, but hopefully before you get this far your rubbing will have milked the cum out of you without you even touching, like i was imagining.

i was thinking about having a guy tied down to my bed, messing up my sheets with the oil as he struggled, and then rubbing his prostrate til his cum came out everywhere. i licked it up and then wiped my fingers off on his face and left for class. leaving him there without anyone touching his dick for the whole day

so try my dare and imagine that guy could be you c:
Old 10-28-2012, 01:52 PM   #2
reevesy

I will that for you now and let you watch. What's your skype?

Straight

If you want my KIK ask me

Likes: pics, cams, bit of anal, being a dom or a sub, dares but only on cam, strip games with forfeits
Limits: poo, urine, pain, blood, family, public[/COLOR]

What you think of my album

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=10098
reevesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 02:43 PM   #3
rocker23hell

I already did that a few times... well, not with vegetable oil, but I did... actually, I really like prostate orgasm better than regular masturbation... but the problem is that it takes more time, and since I live with my parents, it's a little hard to have enough time...

can do/dislikes: crossdressing, cock and ball torture, messy, bondage, humiliation, pee,

won't do/hate: public, permanent, family/friends, poo

My Tumblr extremely NSFW

send me a PM and I send you a pic of your choice (not showing face) asap

kik messenger: rocker23hell
rocker23hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 06:35 PM   #4
Sound&Fury
getDare Sweetheart

If you were actually around to lick up the cum, I'd give this a try. But I'm not gonna do it alone, where's the fun in that?

Neat idea though.
Proud owner of Pretty_daring_slave #409-217-440
PM Dares!
Sound&Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 07:03 PM   #5
onknees
getDare Sweetheart

You don't reach your prostate with your fingers. You need at least a dildo
onknees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 04:55 PM   #6
mcphisto

I get little chance to do a request like this but i think this is one worth doing when i get the chance, so when i get some time to myself i'll let you know how it goes.
mcphisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 07:18 PM   #7
monkeycola

i just did this and it did take my dildo and not touching was so shitty but the orgasm was Awesome
~Not Looking For A Mistress Dont Ask/Include in Dares I am Owned~
monkeycola is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pencil dick