Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-19-2017, 09:01 AM   #121
subDanni

We went out on the town, to a calm and easy bar. The guys were buying the drinks as promised. They even bought some drinks for me. Hopefully not to get me drunk. Kira kept asking everyone about what they thought about my hair and make-up. Both me and her got very excited when they said it looked very good. I built up the courage to join Erica and Kira on the dance-floor, with Roger and Dennis. It was fun, and I felt safe with all of them. I noticed I got some looks, but decided to ignore their judgments of me. After a while Sarah, Erica and Roger wanted to go to a different place. I was back by the table and kinda comfortable taking it easy, for now. The rest of us decided to wait a bit before joining Sarah, Erica and Roger. A few moments after they had left Tom changed the subject of the conversation.

Tom: So Jenna, you like being used, right?
Kira: Haha, yes, she does. She's kind of a slut.
Me: Yes, I guess I do.
Tom: How about you earn some money of it?
Me: What do you mean? I don't want to prostitute myself.
Tom: No, just..like with us at Erica's place.
Michael: Perhaps it's not a good idea, Tom.
Kira: What are you two talking about.
Tom: A guy I know have a bachelor-party today and the stripper canceled. The best man is a bit desperate.
Kira: So you want to show up with Jenna? Sure the “bachelor” will be into it?
Tom: We sent pics, and yeah...the guys who saw the pics loved it.

I started to blush a little. How could they all love a sissy like me?

Michael: I guess they're a bit tipsy on the alcohol. And they don't care if a pretty stripper girl have something between her legs. Hehe.
Tom: You would really help them out. But it might be a bit many guys. Including us. But they will pay you what they were suppose to pay the original stripper. Also, they got really excited when I showed pic of your ass. Hehe.
Me: Oh, I'm not sure.
Tom: Think about it. But don't take too long. We need to leave soon if we join them.
Dennis: Oh, and we kinda said you were submissive. Just keep that in mind.
Kira: Omg, do it Jenna. I want to see as well.
Dennis: You're a woman. You cannot join us.
Kira: Come on!
Tom: Nope. Not unless you strip.
Kira: Fuck you, then.
Tom: Hehe, thought so.

I guess it was a combination of being a little tipsy, extremely horny and very curious that made me accept the deal. I was told I would give a strip tease and maybe end up naked and touched a lot. Tom were not told the specifics, but something like that, he assumed. That would not be a problem for me. Dennis, Tom and Michael all joined as well, and that helped a bit, along with the fact that I would be paid. Somehow it was a bit exciting. I should inform Sarah about this, but doing so completely skipped my mind. We drove in a taxi to the party. Kira went to hang out with the others, so she would probably tell Sarah about it. However, that would be too late if I wasn't allowed. It was a 20 minutes drive outside the city center, to the party. Before we arrived at a nice and huge house, Tom informed me about the guy that was getting married, Richard. The best man, Louis, and about 15 other guys I could not remember the name of. On the car-ride I felt both nervous and excited.
We arrived and Louis met us in the hall way. There were loud music and a bit noisy in the house. It worried me a bit when I heard all that, but Louis seemed nice.

Louis: Oh, hey. Holy shit, she is hot. Not sure I would see that you're actually a boy, if I didn't already knew.
Tom: Yes, she is very cute.
Me: Thank you.
Louis: Not just cute. We are going to try and get the guys calmed down now, and get you and Richard in a room alone for a little while. Don't worry, this is not the first time we have had a stripper that isn't a female, so he won't freak out.
Me: Oh, that is good.
Louis: We actually have outfits for you, but you look so hot like you are. I think we can start with what you have.

On the way to the room I was going to give the strip tease, we passed most of the guys. They seemed eager and excited when they saw me. Made me feel good about myself, but also a bit worried. If all those guys were horny for my body, it might be too much. Louis showed me the room and led me inside. Richard sat there on a chair, blindfolded.

Louis: Here is the fun part for the day, Richard. Be nice. Hehe.
Richard: Mmmmm, yes!

I went over to him, as Louis left and shut the door. He seemed very excited as I rubbed my ass against his crotch. I turned around and he started to fondle me with his hands. Grabbing my hips and ass. I leaned in and kissed him on his lips, and at the same time I put my hand down his pants to grab his cock. Feeling it grow erect in my hand.

Me: You want me to take care of that thing between your legs?
Richard: Yes, please. I'm so horny.

He moved his hands up my dress and felt under my bra.

Richard: Omg, are you transgender? Yes! I always wanted to play with a girl like you! Fuck!
Me: I have a penis, yes. Unfortunately it's locked away. Not to be played with.

He felt between my legs. I could feel his cock become more erect. He seemed to love this.

Richard: Oh fuck that's hot! You can do what you want with me.
Me: Oh, really? Have you been a naughty boy?
Richard: Yes!

I decided to be a little dominant, so I removed his belt and used it to tie his hands behind his back. His pants were pulled off and I started to jerk his cock. Kissing the tip of it, and running my index finger in circles on his cock head. It didn't take long before he seemed desperate to cum.

Me: So, my naughty boy, are you going to cum when I tell you to?
Richard: Yes, please may I?!

I sucked his cock until I could feel he was close. All wet and dripping. Then I removed the blindfold, while I held the base of his cock with one hand and my lips around his cock head. Just like I was sucking a lollipop. Looking up at him, with my pretty eyes.

Richard: Oh, fuck...you're hot.

I used my tongue on his cock head and his cum-load soon entered my mouth. He moaned and moaned. When he was done, I showed him the load in my open mouth before I closed it to swallow, and showed him my empty mouth. Smiling at him.

Richard: Holy shit you are hot. And good. I don't have words.
Me: Hehe, thank you. You are very kind.
Richard: So, are you going to release me?
Me: I think so. You're not such a bad boy after all.

I untied him and he got dressed again. Louis knocked on the door and I let him in. Richard left so me and Louis could have a quick talk.

Louis: So, tell me. Are you able to dominate as well? I was told you mostly were like a slut or whatever.
Me: I can try. I'm not very used to it.
Louis: The thing is that we have two scenarios we want to do. We have had a few contests today, and we wanted the losers to be dominated by you. We have a good outfit for that and a few toys. Nothing to rough, just humiliate them and beat them around a bit. They are to obey, unless it's something too crazy. Hehe.
Me: Oh, that sounds fun.
Louis: And for the winners..We have a school-girl outfit for you to wear when they have their price. Which is you. They won't be too crazy either. Hehe, I hope. Does this sound good to you?
Me: Yes, sure. We can try.
Louis: Yes! Good, it will be fun! We wanna start with the losers, so if you can just put on the outfit and have a look at the toys. They are in this box.

Louis handed me the box and told me to be ready in about 20 minutes. They had quite a few toys. Duct-tape, ropes, whips, hand-cuffs, ball-gags, blindfolds and even an electrical stick to poke someone and give them a little sting, along with a few other things. I removed my clothes and put on the black fishnets with some black very short shorts over. They were the kind of shorts that didn't cover my ass-cheeks completely and went a bit up my ass-crack. A black latex type corset with a matching bra. High-heeled boots that reached a bit above my knees and a black wig. I almost forgot the latex elbow-lengths gloves. Luckily the style of make-up Kira had applied to me made me able to look a bit dominant, and not just like a cute and pretty girl. The outfit made me feel like a cruel mistress, and I actually liked the feeling. I lined up the toys on the shelf, but kept a whip in my hands. Ready to play with the unlucky boys.
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to subDanni for this post:
Old 09-19-2017, 09:10 AM   #122
subDanni

This became a bit more than I thought. So might come even one more part later today
Old 09-19-2017, 02:00 PM   #123
Computergeek94
getDare Sweetheart

Oooh we get to see Jen be dominant for once. Can't wait

Kik/Skype - Samswitch94
Message me Chastity Check on Kik.

Likes/Limits
Computergeek94 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Computergeek94 for this post:
Old 09-19-2017, 06:18 PM   #124
subDanni

Louis, Richard and one more person entered the room.

Louis: We will start with him. The two others will join shortly, and the others from the party will not join. Only the losers, with me and Richard watching. They are to be humiliated and degraded in front of us. Hehe.
Me: Fine.

I looked at the guy I was going to dominate. He had a normal sized body and was about average looking. I figured I would have to go into complete dominant-mode and never out of character, unless it was really necessary.

Me: Get down on your knees, dog.
Dog: Yes, Mi-mi..
Me: You address me as Mistress, got it?
Dog: Yes, Mistress.
Me: Lick my boots.
Dog: Yes, Mistress

He was completely obedient, and the power-rush was amazing. I made him kiss my boots and lick my heel, before the two others came in. One of them was a bit overweight. Not fat, but a bit chubby. I assumed I could make some fun of it without him taking it too personal. The other one was slim. I made them strip off their clothes, down to their underwear. Richard and Louis just watched all this happen. Didn't say anything.

Me: I'll call you, the big one, Piggy. And you, the slim one, Tiny. Both of you address me as Mistress. Understand?
Both: Yes, Mistress.
Me: Piggy, clean the other one of my boots.
Piggy: Yes, Mistress.

I let Tiny watch this while kneeling, with his hands on his head. After they had kissed my boots and licked the heel, I let them kiss my butt-cheeks. I could see Piggy getting a cute little erection in his boxers as he kissed my ass. I decided to punish him for that, so I instructed Dog and Tiny to tie Piggy to the table that was placed in the middle of the room. His legs tied spread to each leg of the table. His upper body bent over the table, with his arms tied spread to the other side of the table. I inspected the rope work, to see if it was tight enough. Piggy moaned a bit when I tighten the ropes on his arms. I pulled down his boxers so his ass was exposed. I decided to use a paddle they had.

Me: I want you to count out loud as I spank you.
Piggy: Yes, Mistress.

I gave him ten soft spanks at first. Then ten more, hard spanks. I could feel that I should not be rougher, judging by the tone in his voice as he counted. He received ten softer spanks, before I slapped his ass with my hands. And also rubbed his ass with my hands. He really seemed to like that last part. When I was done I decided to stuff a ball-gag in his mouth and just keep him tied like that. Then Tiny started to rub my ass with his hands, without my permission. He seemed eager for a punishment.

Me: What are you doing, Tiny? Perving on my ass?
Tiny: Sorry, Mistress. Your ass is just so sexy.
Me: And who allowed you to touch it?
Tiny: No one. I'm sorry.
Me: I can see that little thing between your legs is horny. Why don't you show it?

Tiny pulled out his cock. I told him to start jerking off. He hesitated a bit, but seemed to really want to masturbate in front of me. As he masturbated I told Dog to undress. He was still clothed. I got the shocking stick they had and used it on Dog. On his nipples, just to show Tiny what it looked like.

Me: For every 30 seconds you masturbate without squirting that pathetic thing, I'm going to shock your friend Dog here. And just to be sure, it is in your best interest to be fast.
Tiny: Yes, Mistress.

Tiny used a bit of time, I used the stick on each of Dog's nipples 5 times before it Tiny seemed to get close.

Me: Pull you boxers down, Dog.
Me: Tiny, I'm going to use this stick on his cock now. You better hurry.
Dog: Please, Mistress!
Me: Don't plead to me. Tiny can make it stop any time he wish.

I was able to struck him 5 times before Tiny finally came, squirting all over the floor in front of him. I made sure the intensity wasn't too high for Dog. He seemed to manage. I made Tiny lick up his own cum, even though he really didn't wanted too. Then I handcuffed him to a pipe in the corner of the room and left him there. Told him that this was his punishment for not being able to keep his hands off me. I sat down to rest for a while. Just observed the two tied slaves I had, while the last one sucked on my heels. Then I walked over to Tiny, hoping he might be able to become horny again.

Me: So, you used about 7-8 minutes to cum, you pathetic slave.
Tiny: Yes, Mistress. I'm so useless. I'm sorry.
Me: Well, that means I'll give Dog 8 minutes to play with my body in front of you.
Dog: Really, Mistress?
Me: Yes, I like to reward slaves that obey. And doesn't think they can touch me without permission.

I watched Tiny to make sure he was looking at us, while Dog started to feel up my body. Grabbing my ass, thighs and even my crotch. He kissed all the parts as well, and sniffed up my ass. I felt so powerful with an eager slave like that. When the time was almost up, he started to hump my leg. I wanted to let him continue, but had other plans.

Me: Lay down on your back, Dog.
Me: Do you want to cum?
Dog: Yes, Mistress. Very much!

I sat down with my butt right above his face, and with my body in the direction so that I could play with his cock. It was already rock-hard, so I started to jerk it. His cock felt nice in my gloved hands. I assumed it felt good for him as well. I leaned down and blew air from my mouth on his horny cock, then I sat down on his face for a short time. He began to squirm around. I slapped his balls a bit, before I continued to stroke his cock. Eventually, he came in my hand.

Me: Bad news Tiny. Your punishment is not over just yet.
Tiny: What, Mistress?
Me: I have one more cum-load for you, slave.
Tiny: No, please, Mistress.

I wasn't sure if he really didn't want it or if I should push it. When I squat down beside him a touched his cock with my other hand, it became erect again. I decided to force the cum-filled hand into his mouth. His cock didn't get any softer. I took both my gloves off and placed them on Tiny's head. Then I decided to hogtie Dog and leave him on the floor, unable to move around much. All of them were gagged with ball-gags. I went passed Piggy, as I walked towards Louis and Richard to sit down, so I decided to slap his ass gently a few times, before I sat down in a chair beside the clothed gentlemen. I crossed my legs, and looked at my tied and helpless slaves. It made me feel like a powerful and bitchy mistress.

Richard: Omg, that was hot. They won't be able to look me in the eyes after this! Completely humiliated!
Louis: I agree.
Me: Thank you.
Louis: Now we kinda want to change the scene a bit. Will you join us in another room?
Me: Sure, but leave them like this for a while.
Richard: Hehe, sure! Your really cruel, Jenna. It turns me on so much, somehow.
Louis: Yes. But know you will see a more submissive side of Jenna. Lets go upstairs.

In the new room upstairs I was told to put on a school-girl outfit. Small white top, white bra and frilly white panties. Checkered red and black skirt, white stockings with pink bows at the top and black heels. They didn't told me to, but I removed the wig and made pig tails on each side with my blond hair. When I was ready, Louis told me to sit on a chair in the middle of the room. At first I thought three guys would enter the room, but everyone came in, except the slaves I had left tied up in the other room downstairs. They all lined up around me in a circle.

Last edited by subDanni; 09-19-2017 at 06:26 PM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to subDanni for this post:
Old 09-20-2017, 09:27 PM   #125
Petite_Devil

Finally, Jenna tries another role.
But even being domme she thinking about pleasing her slaves.
So cute and kind girl!
Spoiler:
I mean strict but fair Mistress :p
Petite_Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Petite_Devil for this post:
Old 09-22-2017, 02:56 PM   #126
subDanni

Louis: So, naughty Jenna. You've been a bad girl. Are you able to satisfy all of us, as your punishment?
Me: Eh-ehm, yes, Master.
Louis: We will start with letting the winners play a bit with you, in front of everyone.
Me: Yes, Master.

My head was spinning, I couldn't even grasp that I had just dominated three grown men and left them tied up. And now I sat on a chair, dressed like a school-girl slut, in a room with more than 12 horny guys around me. They all looked eagerly at my body, and ready to use me. One of the winners stepped towards me and told me to stand up and bend over, with my ass facing him. The skirt I was wearing was very short, so when I bent over I showed them my panties and the part of my ass the panties didn't cover. He slapped my ass a few times before he pulled my panties down to my ankles. He told me to straighten my back and lift my skirt in the front, and do a twirl so all the guys could see my chaste cock. This made me very horny. Being the center of attention for so many guys. Some of them even took pics of me, but I didn't care. I wanted them to take pics of me. I stepped out of the panties and kicked them over to one of the guys. The person that was instructing me told me to sit on my knees on the chair and wait. He went out of the group for a moment. They all quietly starred at me and some of them snapped more pics. I was full of confidence at that moment, even blew a kiss to a few of the guys. When he returned after a few moments, he had a few toys with him.

Jerry: We have a few toys here, whore. Lets start with this dildo.

He handed me a 20 cm long rubber dildo with a suction cup and told me to place it on the chair. I did, and he gave me a little bit of lube before I slowly sat down on it. The guys became really excited when I started to hump up and down on it and even moaned in pleasure. I closed my eyes and decided to rub my nipples, outside the bra and shirt, as I humped on the dildo. Jerry became very horny and apparently owned me for this part. He pulled his pants down and made me stand up before he moved the rubber dildo and bent me over the chair and started to fuck me in my ass with his own cock.

Jerry: Take it, you bitch. Tell me how much you love it.
Me: I love your cock. Please, please fuck me harder!
Jerry: Such a slut.
Me: Come on, you can fuck me better than that!

He fucked me hard, making me moan in pleasure. Suddenly another guy came over. He made me suck his cock. More and more guys started to masturbate while watching. Some guys came a bit close to me, so in my horny state I grabbed their pants and dragged them towards me, so that I could jerk their cocks with my hands. Louis handed Jerry a large glass as he came close to orgasm. Jerry pulled out of my ass and placed the glass right under my ass and came in it. Then he wrote “CUM” just above my ass with permanent marker, and “WH” on my left ass-cheek and “RE” on my right ass-cheek. Spelling “WHORE”, if you included my gaping asshole. He continued writing on my body and it turned me on very much. He ripped my white shirt off and wrote “Jenna's cum list” on the very top of my back, and “Jerry” as the first name of the list. I suspected all of them would end up on that list, and thinking about it made me even more horny for their cocks. The guys that had their cocks in my hands and mouth stepped aside, before a new guy approached. It was one of the three winners, Andre. He was very muscular and dark skin tone. The kind of huge guy I had fantasized about, forcefully fucking me and using me hard, however he pleases. I was a little scared as he approached me, but also super-horny.

Andre: Hi there, pretty slut. You wanna taste my huge cock?
Me (gulping): Ye-yes.
Andre: You have a fucking sexy ass. As one of the winners I'm allowed to place my cock straight up inside that nasty hole.
Me: Yes, you deserve it.
Andre: Before I fuck it, I'd like to see if you can fit this toy inside first.

I gulped again as he showed me a large buttplug. It was like a three-part buttplug. Where the first part was not that huge, but the second one was, and the last part was very thick. He placed it on the chair and told me to sit down on it. I was allowed to use as much lube as I wanted. The first part went in pretty easy. But the second part was difficult to get inside. Andre slapped my face and called me a whore, as I tried to get the second part inside. Telling me that he didn't have all day. It turned me on being treated like that and I managed to get the second part inside. As I sat like that a few guys came a bit closer, and I quickly crabbed a cock in each hand. I tried to look innocently up at Andre as I stroked the cocks, with two out of three parts of the plug inside me. Maybe he would show me mercy. It already hurt a bit. He grabbed my cheek with his strong hand.

Andre: I want that whole plug inside you, whore!
Me: Bu-but it's too big.
Andre: I don't care. Make it fit!

I tried to let more weight on it as I sat on the chair. Forcing more and more of it inside, but it was painful. Andre let me try for a little while, before he became tired of waiting. He lifted both my legs up by my thighs, forcing all my weight down on the huge plug. The guys squirmed as I squeezed and dragged their cocks to keep my balance. Andre just smiled, and told me to keep my legs up like that as he pressed on my shoulders. I got tears in my eyes as the plug finally completely entered my ass. Andre lifted me up and placed me on his wide shoulder.

Andre: Haha! Most of you guys owe me some money! I knew I could force this thing inside her!

The guys laughed as Andre showed me around with that plug up my ass. Even the guys that seemingly had lost, enjoyed watching me with that plug inside of me. It was not very comfortable, I felt very full like that. But I liked being his prop for this.

Andre: Time for you to claim your price, whore. I'll be nice, because I want you to keep that plug inside you a bit longer.
Me: Yes, Sir.

He let me down on my knees in front of him, and made me suck his cock. It was a huge cock, but the plug was bigger. The guys seemed eager to get close to me so I would grab their cocks with my hands. And of course I did. With Andre's cock in my mouth, I had another cock in each hand. I sucked him for a while before he changed his mind.

Andre: Fuck it, I want that ass of yours. Let go of those cocks, whore.

He bent me over the chair and started to drag the plug out of my ass. It wasn't very pleasant, but it made me horny. I moaned as he slowly pulled it out. He stirred my hair after he had pulled the largest part out. He knew that was painful. The rest was easy. He threw the plug on the floor and quickly began to fuck my ass. I didn't tell him to fuck me harder, like with Jerry. When he was close to orgasm he pulled my pigtails, forcing my body to stay still as he pushed deep inside me. Then he pulled out and came in the huge class. He added his name to the list on my back with the marker.

Last edited by subDanni; 09-22-2017 at 03:08 PM.
The following user says Thank You to subDanni for this post:
Old 09-22-2017, 03:59 PM   #127
subDanni

Before the last winner approached, I sat on my knees on the floor. I stroked and sucked their cocks. Some of them rubbed their wet cocks on my hair and on my face. I could not believe how horny these guys were for me. One of them fingered my asshole, and another one rubbed my chaste cock. Most of them seemed interested in how I reacted when my chaste cock was rubbed. Soon they started to cum, one after another. It was usually the one who fucked my mouth that came, and they all shoot their load in the huge glass. They added their name on my back after they'd had their orgasm. Tom were next in line. He made me jerk and suck his cock and even hold the cum-filled glass, and make him cum in it. It was so hot watching his body twitch as he started to cum. I gave the tip of his cock a little kiss and cleaned the rest of the cum from it when he was done.

They all moved away, and Louis handed me the huge glass full of cum. Almost all of them had shot their load in it. Louis wrote “Cum-dumpster” on my forehead and started to record me as he forced me to drink it all up. I knew they would not want me to stop for a break, so I decided to just force myself to drink it all in one sip. The guys said all kinds of words as I drank the cum, “slut”, “whore” and so on. But that only turned me on. When I was done, the real winner of the competitions they'd had during the day approached. Jerry was third and Andre second, but the winner would claim me for the rest of the night. His name was Phillip. He put a leash on me and dragged me out of the room, I was forced to crawl behind him. Louis followed, because he was the only one that had not had too much to drink. I was placed in the trunk of a car and we drove away from the house. Phillip let me do a quick clean up and put on the clothes I arrived in before we left. I didn't manage to, and was not allowed, to remove any of the writing on my body.

Louis pulled up by a road and waited in the car, while Phillip walked me by the leash a bit out of the road so no one easily could see us. Phillip wasn't typical good looking and had a normal body type, maybe a bit skinny. He decided to tie my hands together in the front. Then he tied my hands above my head, to a tree. That way he could easily grab all parts of my body, and he did. Squeezing my ass and feeling up my legs. Then he started to kiss me. He seemed to really like having this control over someone. He pulled my hair and licked my neck, and lifted my dress so he could feel my chaste cock outside the tiny panties I was wearing. I could see that he enjoyed me struggling, so I did it more than necessary. He pulled down my tiny thong and took it off of me. He started to sniff it in front of me, before he put it in his pocked.

Phillip: You like being used like this, slut?
Me: Yes. I'm your slave, Phillip.
Phillip: Yes, you are. Tell me one more time while I record you.
Me: I'm your slave, Phillip. I'll do anything you say.
Phillip: Good, slut. You're ass need a spanking?
Me: Yes, Master. Whatever you want.

He turned me around and spanked my ass with his hand. I made girly moans at every slap. He released my hands from the tree, so that they were only tied in front, but not attached to the tree.

Phillip: Get down on your knees, slave.
Phillip: I have to pee. Where do you think I should do it?
Me: Can you please pee on me, Master?
Phillip: Only if you beg me good enough while I record you.
Me: Please piss all over my face and body, Master. I'm just a toilet-slave.
Phillip: Only on your body and face?
Me: And in my mouth. Will you please let me taste your pee, Master?
Phillip: Yes, slave.

He pulled out his cock and started to pee on me as he recorded. In my open mouth as I tried to swallow and all over my face, hair and body. When he was done he forced his cock deep down my throat and held it there. Forcing me to hold my breath for a long time, then he released. He did this a few times before he made me bend over so he could fuck my ass. It did not take long before he came. After he'd fucked my ass he started to walk me back towards the road. This time he dragged me by the lose end of the rope he had tied my hands with.

Phillip decided to tie me with rope to a street sign before he left with Louis. He took a picture of me with his phone like that, after making me admit who was my mistress, and sent it to Sarah.

Text to Sarah: Here is your slave, a little tied up. I hope you're able to figure out where this is. If not, I'm able to help you. I'll give a hint for every sexy pic you send me of yourself.

He put my phone in my left bra-cup and a bunch of money in my right bra-cup. All out of reach, I would have to wait for someone to find me. I was hoping that someone would be Sarah, or maybe Erica. Even though I knew Sarah would be pissed off at me for going along with all this. I was a bit scared some stranger could find me like this and use me. The party had worn me out.

Last edited by subDanni; 09-22-2017 at 04:09 PM.
The following 5 users say Thank You to subDanni for this post:
Old 09-23-2017, 01:39 AM   #128
Petite_Devil

Judging by last two parts of your story only Jenna was the REAL winner that evening.
She had sooo much
Spoiler:
dicks
fun around her!
Petite_Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Petite_Devil for this post:
Old 09-29-2017, 03:11 PM   #129
subDanni

I knew Sarah would not send nude pics of herself to that guy, Phillip. Luckily, she had full control over my phone and was able to track my position. It felt like forever, but Sarah and Erica arrived in a car after a while. Along with a female friend of Erica, Anna. She owned the car they arrived in, and was also driving because she had not been drinking, like Sarah and Erica. Sarah slapped my face a few times before they released me from the road sign. I was still a bit dirty and messy, so they stuffed me in the trunk of Anna's car. Erica grabbed the money and phone from my bra, and none of them said anything to me. I didn't dare to say anything either before we drove off.

When we got back to Erica's place, I was put in the shower. Sarah told me to get clean and get to bed, in the living room. I wanted to ask if she was mad at me, but I didn't dare to. Laying on the mattress in the living room made me think hard about it, tho. I managed to get up before the girls the next day. Dressed in a cute outfit, red over knee socks, red frilly skirt, black bra and thong and a white shirt. I made breakfast and sat on my knees beside the table. I tried to look as innocent as possible, with a red bow on my head and some light make-up. Erica arrived first.

Erica: Aaawe, what a cutie. You made us breakfast?
Me: Yes. Can I ask you something?
Erica: Go ahead, cute Jenna.
Me: Are you angry with me? And I mean, is Sarah angry with me?
Erica: Well, you had us very worried yesterday. I'm not angry now, but I was yesterday when we tried to figure out where you were. And none of you answered your phone.
Me: I'm so sorry. I just got so carried away.
Erica: It's OK. But I think Sarah still is a bit pissed off. You know, she really care for you.
Me: Yes, I know. I feel so stupid now.

Sarah arrived.

Me: Hi, Sarah. I'm so sorry about yesterday.
Sarah: Just leave the room. I don't want you here when I eat.
Erica: Awe, come on Sarah.
Sarah: Nope, she will go to the bedroom. And you better stay on your knees in there, whore. You'll be punished soon enough.
Me: Yes, Mistress.
Erica: See you, Jenna.

I waited in the corner of the room for about an hour before they came in. Sarah was a bit scary. I was both curious and worried about what kind of punishment she had in mind. When they came in, she took my shirt off and tied my hands behind my back. I sat on my knees in front of her, and she started to slap my face.

Sarah: So you think it is OK to whore yourself out without my permission? And even worse – without telling me?
Me: No, Mistress. I'm sorry, it will never happen again.
Sarah: Yes, you will be sorry. I talked with Margaret, and she gave me some tips. For one, I will put you on an orgasm schedule. You will be allowed to cum twice a month, and both will be ruined. Got it?

Sarah didn't tell me any of the other tips, but I was a bit worried. How long would she keep me on this schedule? Not able to have a full orgasm.

Sarah: So until you get your act together, we will have to be more strict with you.
Me: Yes, Mistress. I understand.
Erica: Awe, she is so cute, tho. Don't you think, Sarah?
Sarah: Her tricks don't work on me anymore. I know she just try to wiggle her ass out of trouble.
Erica: It would have worked on me. But what about her orgasm? Will I not see one before you leave today? She did make some money yesterday.
Sarah: Oh, right. I forgot about that. Well, I guess we can start today. But it will be a ruined one of course. And it's only fair that me and Erica split the money, right whore?
Me: Yes, Mistress. I don't deserve any of it.
Sarah: Good.
Erica: So, do you want release today, Jenna?
Me: Ye..
Sarah: Ehem! I decide that, Erica. Her opinion doesn't matter. She will have her ruined orgasm today.
Erica: Good. I want to see her little dickie squirt!

Sarah made me lay down on my back. I was blindfolded and gagged before she pulled up my skirt and put my panties to the side and unlocked the chastity. My cock became erect immediately, and Sarah started to jerk it. I moaned through the gag in pleasure. It felt very good. Sarah started to squeeze my balls and slap my cock-head. Erica only watched, as Sarah did this and told Erica how important it was that I didn't get any pleasure. After a while she started to jerk my cock fast and hard.

Sarah: Are you going to cum, whore?
Me (mumbling): Y-y-yes, Mistress.
Erica: Omg she is cute squirming around like that.
Sarah: You have ten seconds.

Sarah jerked me fast and at the exact moment my orgasm was about to start, she let go of my cock. A perfectly ruined orgasm. I made girly moaning sounds as I squirmed around in agony. The girls giggled as they watched me, and it didn't take long after my ruined orgasm was complete, before Sarah took a good grip around my sensitive cock and started to slap it. Then jerking it, forcing all the cum out. Her cruelty was such a turn-on, but it wasn't a very pleasant feeling. She put me up on my knees and bent me over, with my face on the floor. She had put on her strap-on while I was blindfolded, and started to fuck my ass rough and hard. Not using normal lube, but icy-hot cream on my ass and the strap-on. It burned like hell. I started to beg her to stop through the gag.

Sarah: Take it, whore. You need to learn how to behave, and how to respect your Mistress.
Erica: This is so cruel, and hot as fuck. I'm getting horny.
Sarah: You can use her mouth when I'm done pegging her.
Erica: Yes!

Sarah fucked me for a long time. Made me really regret disobeying her. Then she locked my cock back in chastity, before Erica sat on top of my face as I laid on my back again. I was still blindfolded, but I could feel by her scent that Erica was not wearing pants or panties. Erica removed the ballgag from my mouth.

Erica: Come on, Jenna. Use your tongue.
Sarah: Yes, whore. Pleasure Erica. That is all you are good for.

As I started to lick Erica's pussy I noticed her breath became a bit heavier. Sarah sat down on her knees, so she was facing Erica. They started to make out, wet and sloppy kisses. The ruined orgasm I had earlier didn't really made me less horny, and laying like that licking Erica's pussy, while she was making out with Sarah made me really sad that it was two weeks to next release. It would also be a ruined one. I was totally fucked. I decided to really concentrate on pleasuring Erica, and after a while she started to cum. She helped out with her fingers as well. It was such a pleasure being able to please her. But just when she was done, well, then Sarah placed herself on my face. I had to lick her to orgasm as well. Sarah was even more cruel, because she tickled and rubbed my chaste cock and balls while I licked her pussy. It was such torture, but eventually I manage to make her cum. It was very sexy, but also very frustrating. When she was done they both left the room, just leaving me on the floor with my hands tied behind my back.
I was left there for almost another hour, until it was time for us to get ready to leave. Sarah untied my hands and made me do all the packing before we left and make our trip back home. Erica smiled at me and thanked me for my nice tongue, before we left.

Last edited by subDanni; 09-29-2017 at 03:13 PM.
The following 4 users say Thank You to subDanni for this post:
Old 10-01-2017, 11:13 AM   #130
subDanni

Sarah didn't pay much attention to me the week after we got back home. I did all the chores as usual, and was only dressed as female when we were home alone. She caught me watching porn twice, and she put me in the dog-cage both times, for an hour each time. I knew she would notice, because she could see all I did on my computer and phone. However I couldn't manage to stay completely away from watching porn. Along with the new rules of only two orgasm a month, she allowed me to watch porn once a week for an hour. Every Wednesday. My cock would still be locked, but I would be allowed to rub it. The most humiliating part was that Sarah would be in the room while I watched porn. She would see what I watched, and make sure I didn't have any accidents and cum while I was locked. I was also encouraged to watch gay porn. She didn't allow me to watch sexy women. Only gay and sissy-porn. Well, eventually she allowed me to bend the rules to femdom porn. As long as the females were dressed. I mostly watched sissy-porn and femdom.
Due to the fact that Sarah was out a bit late a few nights and even slept over at someone else, led me to believe that she had a boyfriend now. She didn't tell me about it, tho. And it could be that she just slept at some of her friends. I thought about how she might be humiliating me in front of a boyfriend. I didn't want another Ryan type situation. My mind quickly changed its trail of thoughts, because at the end of next week we would have a visit from Denise. She would stay from Thursday to Sunday. I was looking forward to it, even though it would most likely be very sexually frustrating for me.
It was now almost one and a half weeks since we had been visiting Erica, on a Wednesday. It was soon time for me to watch porn. Because we were alone, I was dressed like a pretty girl.

Sarah: Jenna, come to the living room for a bit.
Sarah: You know Denise is coming tomorrow, right?
Me: Yes, of course, Mistress.
Sarah: Well, you are scheduled to have an orgasm this weekend. But you really need to behave if you want to have it while Denise is here. I'm not afraid to postpone your little clitty-squirt to Monday.
Me: Yes, Mistress. I understand.
Sarah: So, you want to watch porn again? Horny bitchy Jenna.
Me: Yes, Mistress. Can I watch?
Sarah: Bring your laptop and sit down on the floor in front of me so that I can see your screen.
Me: It's so humiliating watching while you see what I see, Mistress.
Sarah: Oh? So you think you should be allowed to hide from me?
Me: No, Mistress.
Sarah: That's what I thought.

I sat down on the floor like she said and watched porn. Only sissy porn, where sissies got fucked and gave horny men blow jobs. It made me really horny. I also watched a bit of femdom, where fully dressed females punished their slaves. No female slaves, because Sarah didn't allow me to watch naked females. Not even in their underwear. Sarah sat behind me, stroking my hair. Suddenly I felt like she cared about me again. After so many days being almost ignored unless she wanted something, like dinner or something like that.

Sarah: I'll let you watch whatever you want the last fifteen minutes.
Me: Really? Thank you so much, Mistress.

I was a little nervous about it, but put on submissive women that got tied up and fucked. It made me super horny and I started to rub my chaste cock more intense. I even whimpered and moaned.

Sarah: What a shame.
Me: I'm sorry, Mistress. It just get me so horny.
Sarah: Have fun with that. You will never have an orgasm watching this filthy porn.
Me: But Mistress. Can I help you get off?
Sarah: Haha, nope. I don't need your slutty tongue. I'll have Denise tomorrow. You know, she is more submissive then I thought. I can't wait.
Sarah: And you will have fun making our weekend very pleasant. Making dinner, doing dishes and all of that stuff. I don't want Denise to even have to think about that stuff.
Me: Yes, Mistress. I will be a good slave.
Sarah: Awe, good girl. If you're really lucky I'll let Denise play with your clitty and ruin your orgasm.
Me: Yes, Mistress. I will be good, I promise!
Sarah: Oh, seems like your dirty porn time is up. You wasted the last minutes talking with me.

I looked up at Sarah with my innocent puppy-eyes. She was still playing with my hair.

Me: It's not a waste of time to talk with you, pretty Mistress.
Sarah: Awe, such a cutie, Jenna.

She kissed my forehead and told me to get ready for bed.

Sarah had made me a huge shopping list for the next day after school. Naturally, she got back home before me. She had told me the day before that Denise had become more submissive, and the site I met back home confirmed it. Denise was standing in the middle of the living room, with her hands tied together above her head. The rope was connected to a hook in the roof, so Denise was not able to go anywhere. Only wearing a black bra, jeans and black high heels.

Sarah: Oh, good. Jenna, if you quickly get dressed and pretty you might be able to see the...well..I'll call it a ceremony. My little ceremony with Denise.
Denise: Omg, Sarah! You're humiliating me!
Sarah: You love it, slut.

I was unsure about what she meant, but I just said yes and rushed into the bathroom to shower, get changed and my face pretty. I put on white over-knee socks with bows at the top, a pink skirt and a white shirt with a black bow at the chest. And a pink bra and thong. Light make-up and my hair in cute pigtails at each side.

Last edited by subDanni; 10-01-2017 at 11:33 AM.
Old 10-01-2017, 12:10 PM   #131
subDanni

When I got back to the living room I saw Denise in the same position as before, but now she wore nothing but a tiny black g-string. I noticed something laying on the table. It was a chastity device, for females.

Sarah: So Denise have agreed to do just like you, Jenna. To give away the control of her orgasms to me.
Me: Oh, really...
Sarah: What?
Denise: Omg, I can't believe this is happening.
Me: I just mean..you deserve to own us.
Sarah: That's right. And what do you mean, Denise? I can feel how wet your panties are. You love this.
Denise: Yes, Mistress.
Sarah: Good girl. Jenna, if you take off her panties you can keep them.

I quickly rushed over and took off her g-string. It was pretty wet, but I didn't dare to do anything with it yet. Sarah put the steel chastity-belt on Denise. I could see some hints of regret in Denise's face as this happened, and somehow that was a huge turn-on for me. Also to look on Sarah's cruel smile as she placed the padlocks in place.

Denise: Just for tonight, right?
Sarah: Well, that's the thing. You don't have any say in this matter. I own your pussy now. Might be just tonight, or it might be for weeks. I decide.
Denise: Omg Sarah. You can't do that. How will I go to the toilet?
Sarah: There are openings for that. And if you are concerned about cleaning, I'll just tie you up in the shower and let Jenna clean you while I watch.
Denise: Please, Mistress. Not that long.

Sarah got really close to Denise and started to kiss her gently, while she squeezed both of Denise breasts.

Sarah: Don't worry so much. I'm sure we'll figure it all out. Hehe.

Sarah flicked her fingers and pointed at her feet. I crawled over and started to lick and kiss her feet.

Sarah: It's so nice having two pretty slaves at my mercy. Jenna have almost gone two weeks since her last orgasm. And it was even a ruined orgasm, did you know that Denise.
Denise: Omg, I'm at her level? I though she was below me.
Sarah: Well, you are not as low as Jenna. But if I want you to go two weeks without orgasm, you will do it.

Denise was left tied like that and chaste, while Sarah went through all the things I had bought. Sarah said that even though Denise was her slave now, that I would be the one doing all the chores. She told me what she wanted for dinner, and that she was pleased with my work that day.

Sarah: Jenna, I'll give you a reward. You have 5 minutes with that slave girl I have tied in the living room. You can touch her all you want, and when the 5 minutes are up I want you to insert this buttplug up her ass.
Me: Thank you, Mistress.

Denise didn't argue. The chastity she was wearing covered her pussy and her asscrack, with an opening to the asshole. I started to squeeze her delicious ass-cheeks, and kissed them. Moving upwards her body and feeling her breasts. She seemed to get turned on, but pretended not to, by giving me a mean look. I just kissed her pretty mouth, while I gently humped my locked cock against her chaste crotch. The 5 minutes went fast, and I lubed up the butt-plug before I inserted it in her ass. It was not a huge one, but a small silver colored butt-plug.

Sarah: You two are very cute together. I'm glad I own both of you.
Both of us thanked Sarah for her compliments, and for owning us.
Sarah: Awe. Well Jenna, I want you to start on dinner. Me and Denise have a few things to do.

I started on dinner, but was very curious about what they would be doing in the meantime. Denise was untied and they went to Sarah's bedroom. I managed to get a little time to try and listen by the door to her bedroom. I even looked through the keyhole of the door. Sarah was sitting on her bed, with Denise on her knees in front of her. Sarah was recording Denise.

Denise: Yes, Sarah own me. She own all my sexual pleasure. Who I'm allowed to have sex with and even if I can have an orgasm.
Sarah: Good girl. Continue..
Denise: I will do anything Sarah desire. I'm her slave.

I didn't manage to listen in anymore. They both returned when dinner was ready, Denise still naked. Both me and Denise had to sit on the floor to eat. After dinner Sarah wanted to watch a movie, so we went to the living room. Both me and Denise had to sit on the our knees on the floor, and after a little while I had to bend over so that Sarah could rest her feet on my back. But Sarah seemed to be horny. She wanted me and Denise to make out on the sofa, and as we did she put her hand down her pants to rub her pussy. I was very frustrated as I was allowed to make out and touch this sexy person, but at the same time my cock was locked in chastity. Denise seemed frustrated to, trying to rub herself outside the chastity-belt.

Sarah: Omg, you two are so cute together. Not able to get off, what a disaster.
Me: Yes, Mistress. Thank you for allowing us to play.
Sarah: Denise, blindfold Jenna. I'm getting horny.

I was blindfolded and Sarah took her pants off. Denise went over to Sarah and started to make out with her, and fondle her breasts. Sarah played with Denise's body too. I was instructed to sit on my knees and get my head between Sarah's legs and lick her pussy. Denise led me there, because I was blindfolded. Sarah began to moan in pleasure. I concentrated eagerly on pleasuring her pussy with my tongue. Holding her sexy thighs gently with my hands. Her moving motion as she came always made me super horny. I licked her gently after she came, and Denise still kissed her until she was tossed to the side.

Sarah: So which one of you sluts wants to be fucked with my new strap-on?

None of us answered.

Sarah: Useless slaves!
Denise: You can fuck me, Mistress. I want you to.
Sarah: Good, girl. Jenna...not good.
Me: I'm sorry, Mistress.

Sarah showed us her new strap-on. It was, like I suspected, bigger than her last one. Denise seemed a bit nervous.

Sarah: Don't worry, Denise. I'll be gently with my pretty slave.
Denise: Thank you, Mistress. I trust you. You are the best Mistress I could ever ask for.
Sarah: Good girl.

As Sarah put on the strap-on, she made me pull out the little buttplug Denise had in her ass, before she had her bend over in the couch. She gently inserted the strap-on in Denise's ass. Denise had an unpleasant look on her face, but gradually seemed to adjust to the size. Sarah increased the pace and was soon fucking Denise hard in her ass. I sat on my knees and watched.

Denise: I'm your whore, Mistress. Please whore me out to horny men.
Sarah: Yes, you are my whore. I own your ass.
Denise: Please let me earn money for you with my whore ass. Let horny men shoot their load in me.
Sarah: I'll pimp you out to several men, whore. They can have a gangbang with you.
Denise: Yes, Mistress. I'll do anything.
Sarah: Turn around. Clean the strap-on with your mouth, whore.

Denise sucked the strap-on eagerly. It was so hot watching her in such a submissive state. Locked in chastity. Sarah made Denise bend over again and fucked her ass hard for a few more minutes, before she made me suck it clean again.

Sarah: You like the taste of a whore-ass, Jenna?
Me: Yes, Mistress. It taste wonderful.
Sarah: Good girl.

When I was done sucking I was to go to my bedroom. Sarah and Denise would watch the rest of the movie alone. I went to bed and was very excited about the weekend, but also frustrated that I would not be able to have an orgasm. And even if I got one it would be ruined.
The following 2 users say Thank You to subDanni for this post:
Old 10-06-2017, 11:45 AM   #132
tiger777

WOW I like this new side thanks
Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, gross scat play(diaper is OK), public nudity, family & friends, work dares (other than 100% discrete), Permanent Dares, pics with face exposed and very Public, blood
tiger777 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tiger777 for this post:
Old 10-12-2017, 11:32 AM   #133
darkness991
getDare Sweetheart

Damn still a great story to bad iv read it all now cause i would loce to read more

im wearing a thong every day to work now so not much need for the pm dare

likesanal, chastity, bondage, cum eating, crossdressing, photos, hidden public, cam, wedgies, writing, spanking, clamps, toothpaste, pain, wax
limits face pics, scat, blood, animals, familie, friends, children, daipers

pm dares
toys and sissy clothing/pics
these can be used with any dare you want to give me
to do list
AMA
darkness991 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to darkness991 for this post:
Old 10-12-2017, 03:48 PM   #134
subDanni

Friday morning:
I laid in bed resting, no school today. I was extremely jealous that Denise slept in bed with Sarah. When I got out of bed I met Denise in the hallway. She told me to go make breakfast, even though I got to the bathroom before her. I did as she told me, but didn't like being ordered by a slut like Denise, that was also locked in chastity. After a while she came to the kitchen. She was wearing a white t-shirt and cute pink sweat pants that I just wanted to drag off of her. Sarah was still sleeping.

Denise: get me some coffee, slave.
Me: I'm not your slave, Denise.
Denise: just do as you're told. Or should I tell Sarah that you're not able to behave?
Me: fine, bitch.

Denise stood up and walked over to me. She reached under my skirt and grabbed my balls hard.

Denise: don't think you can misbehave with me.
Me: I'm sorry Denise. I will behave.
Denise: good girl. Next time I might spill my coffee. Who knows, maybe over your little clitty.
Me: please Denise. I'm sorry.

She held the warm coffee cup against my stomach and smiled as it started to become a bit painful, but didn't hold it against me too long.

Denise: awe, there we go. I don't want to leave a scratch on our pretty Jenna. Now, just do as your told. Got it?

I looked innocently at Denise's smiling face and nodded. Denise just sat by the table sipping coffee, as I prepared the breakfast. Then Sarah arrived.

Sarah: hi, my girls.
Both said hi mistress.
Sarah: breakfast is ready? Such a nice thing to have slaves around. And such cute slaves, too.
Me: thank you mistress.
Denise: you are cute too, mistress.
Sarah: awe, thank you Denise.

After breakfast we went to the bathroom. Sarah told us both to get naked and kneel in front of her. She had such grest control over us. Naked, chaste and kneeling. Both of us horny and submissive.

Sarah: we'll start with you, Denise.
Denise: yes, mistress.

Denise was handcuffed in the shower, with her hands above her head. Then blindfolded and ballgagged. It was so arousing watching Denise be put in that position by Sarah. Sarah then unlocked the chastity Denise was wearing and ordered me to clean it. I did, as Sarah watch me. Making sure I wasn't sloppy. Then it was time for me to clean Denise. I took off the shower head and let the water ran until it became warm before I started to wash Denise. Then I soaped her up. Sarah made sure I did a good job with her private parts too, even though that was very frustrating, for both me and Denise. She moaned as I rubbed her pussy, and while I grabbed her breasts. I placed the shower head above her full body and let the water wash off all the soap, as I sat on my knees in front of her. Watching all the soap run down her body. Sarah then turned off the shower.

Sarah: now for your last task, Jen. Lick her pussy, then her asshole. In that order.
Me: yes mistress.
Sarah: and no cumming, Denise. Got it?
Denise (moaning through the tag): yeeeeesh , misshtress

Her pussy quickly became wet as I licked it. And it tasted good. I wanted to do this for hours, despite the frustration for me. Her moans were beautiful. I licked until Sarah told me to move on to her asshole. Denise's moans wasn't as desperate now, but still arousing to listen to.

Sarah: good girl, Jenna. Move out of the shower and wait on the floor.

Sarah put the chastity back on Denise, before she took of the handcuffs and removed the gag and blindfold.

Sarah: come out of the shower Denise. Jenna, go in and take a shower until we come back.
Denise: where are we going, mistress?
Sarah: just going to pick out your outfit. We are going out in a bit.

They left and let me take a shower. Sarah put me in the same restricted position as Denise was in earlier, when they returned. Then she unlocked the chastity on my cock. They had brought outfits, but Denise was still naked.

Sarah: clean Jenna's clitty, Denise. Do it properly. Oh, and if Jenna cum I will put you both on a leash, and take you two dirty slaves for a walk outside. Naked, well, not completely. You'll be chaste. Got it, girls?
Denise: yes mistress. Don't cum, Jenna!
Denise slapped my already erect cock as she said it. I could only moan.

Denise put soap on my erect cock and on my balls, and started to rub my cock. It was hard to hold back my orgasm, but I managed to do it. It help that Denise often pinched my balls so it stung, and slapped my cock a few times. I think she could feel when I was getting close, and made sure my cock didn't squirt.

Sarah: good job, Denise. I'm not very impressed with you, Jenna. I could see that Denise had to save you a few times.
Denise: thank you, mistress. I think Jenna is a bad girl. Thinking too much about her clitty.
Sarah: seems like you are right. Well now we are going to lock it back up. Put on the cold water. Hehe.
Denise: hehehe, will do, mistress.

Their cruelness was so arousing, but my cock quickly became soft. Denise had fun pointing the cold water at other parts of my body too. Making me squirm. Sarah enjoyed watching that. I became more jealous about Denise being what seemed to be Sarah's favorite slave.
Old 10-12-2017, 05:08 PM   #135
subDanni

All three of us went out to show Denise around in our new city. Denise was wearing a cute yellow summer-dress, with nude-colored pantyhose and white high heels. Sarah wore tight black jeans, red silk top and red high heels. They both looked very sexy, just in different ways. I was allowed to wear my boy clothes, but with a pink bra and thong underneath.
When we were walking around, Denise used every chance to be bratty with me and it started to annoy me. Sarah didn't seem to notice, despite my subtile attempts to have her attention when Denise was mean. We took a break at a nice Cafe, and Sarah went to the bathroom.

Me: will you stop bothering me and putting me in such bad light in front of Sarah?
Denise: oh, why should I listen to you? Are you afraid Sarah will drop you when she see I'm much better?
Me: Denise, stop it! Or do you want me to get back at you?
Denise: awe. So cute. You think you have a chance against me. I can play a horny slut like you however I want.

She leaned in and kissed me. Really wet kiss. Then she back up a little and looked at me with a mean, but sexy look. She held her arm around me.

Denise: I wonder if the guys on the table behind you think this is funny.

She took her hand down my pants in the back and dragged up my pink thong, giving me a wedgie. Higher up, as I tried to wiggle.

Me: stop it Denise!
Denise: hmm, so you will let me treat you how I please?
Me: yes, just stop, please.

She let go.

Denise: good girl.

Then she lifted her right foot and pressed her high heel against my crotch under the table. I gave her a nervous and mean look.

Denise: don't look so grumpy. Or should I press harder?

I tried to look like nothing was happening. Denise laughed and removed her foot, before she gave me another kiss. She was such a mean teaser, messing with my head. When Sarah returned we ate lunch. I didn't dare to tell Sarah anything about this. Not yet, anyhow. Denise played all innocent whenever Sarah watched her, and countinued being mean while we walked home. I decided to do some revenge right outside our apartment building. She had publicly humiliated me in the Cafe showing people my panties, so I decided to lift her skirt. It was easy to see her chastity through her nude-colored panty hose. She blushed as I exposed her chastity to people walking by. Her face completely red in embarrassment and also, I think, anger.

Denise: OMG what are you doing?! That is too far!!
Sarah: what is going on with you two?
Me: she started it. She's been mean to me all day!
Denise: you're such a bitch!!
Me: no you're the bitch.
Sarah: both of you shut up, let's discuss this inside.

We went inside, and me and Denise started to argue. I told Sarah everything Denise had done. But what I did was bad. Exposing her chastity. I did actually regret it, even though it felt right in the moment.

Sarah: both of you, go to Jenna's bedroom, NOW!
Both of us said yes mistress and went to my bedroom. I could tell that Sarah was angry.

Sarah: strip down to your underwear and lay down on the bed, Jenna.
Me: but mistress, why am only I...
Sarah: don't argue with me, slave.
Denise: hehe, too bad, slave-Jen.
Sarah: shut up, Denise. And get undressed.
Denise: yes mistress.

I laid in bed, only wearing a pink bra, thong and chastity. Denise stood there only in her black bra and chastity. Sarah tied my hands together behind my back, and my legs together by my ankles and above my knees. Denise was giggling as she watched Sarah hogtie me.

Sarah: lay down next to Jenna. With your body facing hers.
Denise: wha...why?
Sarah: are you questioning my orders, slave?
Denise: no, mistress.

Denise laid down beside me. She was put in bondage as well, hogtied just like me. Our upper bodies was facing each other and my locked clitty just about touched her chastity. Sarah put collars around our necks and attached a chain tightly between them, so that our faces were forced close to each other. Had it not been for the ballgags Sarah placed in our mouths, we could be kissing. Sarah placed a padlock through the padlock on my chastity and also through the one on Denise's chastity. Locking us together there as well. She didn't remove our bras, but pulled them down so she could attach nipple clamps on my right nipple, with the other end on Denise's right nipple. Sarah used another pair of nipple clamps for our left nipples. We were not able to much with Sarah's brilliant bondage. Hogtied, and tied together with padlock, chain and nipple clamps. She took pics and recorded as we squirmed around.

Sarah: there we go. I must say I am very disappointed in you two. I can't have my cute slaves being enemies. Hopefully 5-6 hours in this position will help.

We moaned and tried to argue with our gagged mouths.

Sarah: don't argue with me, girls. You both asked for this. I wanted to go out for some drinks and have fun with you two tonight, but I guess I'll go with someone else if you two are going to be stubborn bitches. Have fun, I'll see you later. Oh, almost forgot..

She stuffed both our asses with a big buttplug, before she left. If Sarah was going to some of her classmates for dinner and drinks, 6 hours would minnimum time for us in this position. We would more likely be laying like that for 8 hours. Or even worse, if she decided to sleep over at someone else's place, we would be stuck all night. Despite all of that, I became very horny laying like that and even tried to hump against Denise a bit. She gave me a cruel look and shaked her head. That kinda made me even more horny.

Last edited by subDanni; 10-12-2017 at 05:23 PM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to subDanni for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk