Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 04-03-2017, 04:55 AM   #31
slavedare

i think condom snorting is Dangerous and unhealty
slavedare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 10:01 PM   #32
Small_bunny

no its not dangerous

Hates: Illegal, Public, Anal, Piss, Scat, Dangerous.

PM me Throat Heaven 3, I will do the dare.
Small_bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 06:57 AM   #33
somethingwicked

Small bunny, when do you plan to release th4? I can't wait. Love that you are getting creative with it.
Old 06-02-2017, 07:28 AM   #34
Small_bunny

I would release it sooner, but need some feedback or ideas from you guys. so Pm me if you have something new fitting this dare, it will make the release faster

Old 06-02-2017, 12:07 PM   #35
Gajowy

Done all of them at 6 without rolling a dice. Im sorry for being male but my whore nature just ordered me to do them all. That was fun. I got a headache but it was worth it!

PM DARES

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Dirty games. Licking. Hidden Public, Danger of being cauht.

I'm here for your fun not my so you can order me anything you like within my limits.

Public in the day. (however public at the night is fun). Animal.

I'm the "Throat Queen" Throat Heaven
Gajowy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 12:32 PM   #36
Gajowy

I found it hard to swallow food now

PM DARES

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Dirty games. Licking. Hidden Public, Danger of being cauht.

I'm here for your fun not my so you can order me anything you like within my limits.

Public in the day. (however public at the night is fun). Animal.

I'm the "Throat Queen" Throat Heaven
Gajowy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Gajowy for this post:
Old 06-19-2017, 04:21 PM   #37
pepem6066

Hey, i just have to say that i completed the dare ans i absolutely loved it ! May i know when are you planning to release Deepthroat heaven 4?
pepem6066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 08:37 AM   #38
Sletje_Marco

Default new

i am all new to this but maybe with a lot of guidance from an experienced girl who rolls for me as she watches me perform could make this work?
Sletje_Marco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 02:57 AM   #39
Dice7
getDare Addict

O god here goes, I am no expert in deepthroating, some days I cant do it at all..but using a 9 inch dildo I HAVE to try on the easier difficulty. If I quit at any point I must do a forfeit for every level I failed to get to...I'm scared!

I am allowed the rest inbetween rolls only to write what i did

5)lick the dildo 10 times then put the head of the dildo in your mouth 10 seconds
2)swallow it down your throat - this produced a lot of spit! i was surprised how deep i got it, probably about 8 inches
3)Push it in as fast as you can and leave it there for 10 second - holy shit i was gagging hard i have spit everywhere
1)Sit down, droll the spit and try to take it back to your mouth without using your hands. A little tip: Image you a drinking with your straw - failed the first time managed it the 2nd
2- you have to hold it in your throat for 10 seconds. - i god gagging so hard
2- Fuck your throat with your dildo 12 times, then hold it for 6 seconds. Do this 3 times in a row take break just to spit into bowl - omg i sounded like such a fucking whore gagging and choking on it, my throat is hurting and eyes watering
4- Take all that spit play with it for more than 2 minutes, get in anywhere on face, except hair - im too scared to look in the mirror right now..
1- Put dildo as far as you can and out of the mouth fast 30 have break only while spitting into bowl - o god i threw up a little i think
3- Smack your face with wet dildo hard enough to feel punished 5 times - ouch
1- push dildo as far as you can, and rotate it 360 degrees 1 times then fuck your throat 6 times. Do this 1 times break only while spitting in bowl - ahh i can't take the pain anymore i quit!

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
https://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 04:42 AM   #40
crazyxxx

For anyone still wanting to do this, I made an online helper webapp: http://crazy-xxx.github.io/th3/build/. It takes care of all the distracting stuff of rolling the dice and looking up the tasks etc. Hope you enjoy it!

Small_bunny, thanks for making such a challenging dare! Loved every minute of it Can't wait for TH4!

Likes: deepthroat training, cum eating, humiliation, denial, rules, dice dares, spanking.
Dislikes: anal, scat, mid pain, CBT, workout.
Limits: illegal, cam, pics, hard pain, family, permanent, cross-dressing, public.

crazyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to crazyxxx for this post:
Old 07-19-2017, 07:10 AM   #41
test_subject_01

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyxxx View Post
For anyone still wanting to do this, I made an online helper webapp: http://crazy-xxx.github.io/th3/build/. It takes care of all the distracting stuff of rolling the dice and looking up the tasks etc. Hope you enjoy it!

Small_bunny, thanks for making such a challenging dare! Loved every minute of it Can't wait for TH4!
wow that makes it a whole lot easier and takes control out of your hands. great!
test_subject_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 11:53 PM   #42
Small_bunny

really good job on this one

Old 07-27-2017, 11:35 PM   #43
Lokey

Sooo fun!

I attempted this earlier with a 9" dildo. I rolled 2, 2, 6, 5, 3, 3 (had a little trouble finishing this one), 4, then came hands free while attempting 4. Guess I've got some training to do

In2: cumplay, anal, prostate play, role reversal, deepthroat, messy,strapon, being dominated, light bondage, femdom

Not In2: crossdressing, blackmail, family/friend, scat, pain, illegal, permanent

In charge of all other aspects of my life, so I came here to have someone else take charge
Lokey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 01:32 AM   #44
Horny Little Kitten

I normally do deep throating as a punishment. But I decided to do this on throat queen. At number four I was so disgusted I felt like a whore and wanted to stop but I kept going. If anyone has any more degrading or deep throating dares let me know
Limits: Anal, scat, piss other than what's above, any pictures, public of any kind, other people, illegal, and messy.
Toys: Household Items
I do live with my family
Horny Little Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 07:37 AM   #45
Genetix

Heart

So I've just completed my first throat challenge and maaaaaan I loved it.
As the challenge itself, my dice rolling results also increased and it got harder and harder for me!

I was drooling spit all over the place until I reached that Challenge 08.. I just couldn't stop thrusting my dildo into my mouth even though I felt that I was close to throwing up. And so it happened.. my mouth got filled up with a warm thick mush of vomit. I kept pushing in the dildo and stuffed it all back down, but it didn't stay there for long My mouth just exploded and a huge torrent of vomit just sprayed out of it, mixing up with the spit filled bowl below me.. I was at about 80 strokes out of my 120.. so I forced myself to just continue, keeping on vomitting after like every 10 strokes until I finally made it through.

Challenge 15, I absolutely failed I cummed so hard before cleaning up while laying with my vomit & spit mix.. so as a punishment,, I forced myself to take a big mouth full of that mushy dirtnyess and gulp it down.

I was so into this challenge, I look forward to your next one! Even though, I don't like condom snorting.. adding some really dirty trapmines there would give it some more extra kick I think.

Thanks for that sloppy experience.
Genetix is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
deepthroat, dice, gag, humiliation, messy