Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 09-02-2016, 10:17 AM   #1
Small_bunny

Default Throat Heaven 3 - Ultimate throat dare

I loved old throat heaven dares a lot, so I updated it to new form.

I would especially like to challenge user Deepthroat&AnalPls to complete this on throat queen difficulty, and thank her for coming up with this dare.

Requirements:
- Dice (or random.org)
- bowl
- long thick dildo
- strong will to do the dare

Position choice:
- on your back, neck on the border of your bed
- sitting on bed

Difficulty:
- every challenge has 6 levels of difficulty, lower number means easy, higher number means hard
- level 6 is extra hard, so there is constant thrill of getting challenge really difficult.

- increase difficulty, by adding +1 for every dice number you get.
- decrease difficulty, by subtracting -1 for every dice number you get
- lite version, for every dice throw with 6, you just throw again util you get anything else than 6
- feel free to switch to very easy, by substracting -2 from dice number, but post in threat why did you do it, what feelings did you have.
- THROAT QUEEN DIFFICULTY do every challenge on level 6! If you do this, put "Throat Queen" into your signature, we will praise you

Rules:
- You must start immediately as you get you dice throw
- You can not skip any challenge without giving it a try
- If you decide you cant finish this dare, you ABSOLUTELY MUST do challenge 14 and 15 on easiest difficulty (involves cleaning yourself)
- You gag too much and feel like throwing up, you can ease challenge, ussualy there is punishment included
- If you throw the dice, it is FINAL, you cant choose to throw it again or say it is invalid and have another try.
- Please post reply to this thread, and share your story of fighting each challenge. we, even you love to read about and compare our brave dare adventures

Important stuff to do before even starting.

Clean your face, teeth, dildo hands PERFECTLY, deepthroating is obviously messy, spit might/will get into your eyes. Just dont take any risks pls.
There is also required cleaning in later challenges that is absolutely REQUIRED. + you can fap during cleaning after successfully made it through this dare.

Make sure you can actually deepthroat and put dildo at least 7 inches into your throat, before attempting this dare.

Chapters:
Spoiler:
01. Starting it easy
02. Getting into action
03. Short but sweet
04. Dripping mess
05. Breath controll
06. First endurance test
07. Break time
08. Pure throatfuck
09. Punishment without reason
10. A little twist
11. Improving yourself
12. Nasty Whore
13. Mixed Technique
14. Repeat
15. Close to end

Challenge 01. Starting it easy
So you decided to be a throat whore today, you will get more than you expect, but you should start slowly, enjoy it.

Spoiler:
1- lick the dildo 10 times
2- lick the dildo 15 times
3- put head of dildo in your mouth for 10 seconds
4- put head of dildo in your mouth for 15 seconds
5- lick the dildo 10 times and put head of dildo in your mouth for 10 seconds
6- lick the dildo 15 times and put head of dildo in your mouth for 15 seconds

Punishment: none, this is just beginning

Challenge 02. Getting into action
Bored from licking and not getting full candy? Dont worry bitch, things are getting more interesting.

Spoiler:
1- swallow it until you get tears in eyes.
2- slowly swallow it down your throat 1 time.
3- slowly swallow it down your throat 2 times.
4- slowly swallow it down your throat 3 times.
5- quickly swallow it down your throat 3 times.
6- All of it.

Punishment: none, this is just beginning

Challenge 03. Short but sweet
This challenge will provide you more spit, dont swallow it, leave it in mouth, all dripped spit must end in the bowl from now.
Obedient girls swallow only cum, but keep spit for the show.

Spoiler:
1- push it down your throat and leave it there for 3 seconds
2- push it down your throat and rotate it 360 degrees.
3- Push it in as fast as you can and leave it there for 10 seconds
4- Push it in as fast as you can and rotate it 360 degrees two times
5- Push it into you throat and out as fast you can 3 times, repeat it 3 times
6- All of it, with short breaks.

Punishment: If you swallowed any spit, or it fell on floor, redo this challenge with number 6

Challenge 04. Dripping mess
Put that mess on your face slut, you are about get nasty and degraded!

Spoiler:
1- Sit down, droll the spit and try to take it back to your mouth without using your hands. A little tip: Image you a drinking with your straw
2- Get on your back with your nack on the border of your bed, droll the spit and try to take it back to your mouth without using your hands. A little tip: Image you a drinking with your straw
3- Put all spit spit into your pussy and over the tits
4- Get on your back with your neck on the border of your bed, swallow dildo then look how it drips on your face, 15 times, dont blink
5- Get on your back with your neck on the border of your bed, and spit it all over your face, with closed eyes
6- Drink The spit

Punishment: If you didnt created enough spit, swallow dildo 30 times, and repeat the challenge

Challenge 05. Breath controll
When out of air, you will know what it truealy means to submit like a slave.

Spoiler:
smack your face every 10 seconds
1- you have to hold it in your throat for 8 seconds.
2- you have to hold it in your throat for 10 seconds.
3- you have to hold it in your throat for 12 seconds.
4- you have to hold it in your throat for 18 seconds.
5- you have to hold it in your throat for 24 seconds.
6- you have to hold it in your throat for 30 seconds.

Reward: (strongly recommend)
Hold it 10 second longer than you are supposed, you can subtrack 1 from your dice number on next challenge
Hold it 20 second longer than you are supposed, you can subtrack 2 from your dice number on next challenge

Punishment: If you didng hold it in your long enough, repeat this challenge, one level easier (if failed again, hold it as long as you can)

Challenge 06. First endurance test
You will be throated like whore.

Spoiler:
1- Fuck your throat with your dildo 10 times, then hold it for 5 seconds. Do this 3 times in a row take break just to spit into bowl
2- Fuck your throat with your dildo 12 times, then hold it for 6 seconds. Do this 3 times in a row take break just to spit into bowl
3- Fuck your throat with your dildo 16 times, then hold it for 8 seconds. Do this 3 times in a row take break just to spit into bowl
4- Fuck your throat with your dildo 18 times, then hold it for 9 seconds. Do this 3 times in a row take break just to spit into bowl
5- Fuck your throat with your dildo 10 times, then hold it for 10 seconds. Do this 3 times in a row must keep spit in mouth, no break
6- Fuck your throat with your dildo 10 times, then hold it for 20 seconds. Do this 5 times in a row must keep spit in mouth, no break

Punishment: smack your face after every break longer than 6 seconds

Challenge 07. Break time
RIght now you are willing to do anything else than having dildo rape your throat.

Spoiler:
1- Get on your back with your neck on the border of your bad, droll the spit and try to take it back to your mouth without using your hands. A little tip: Image you a drinking with your straw
2- Get on your back with your neck on the border of your bad and spit it all over your face, with closed eyes
3- Take some spit and droll it on your open eyes with your hand
4- Take all that spit play with it for more than 2 minutes, get in anywhere on face, except hair
5- Take some spit and droll it on your open eyes with your hand, play with it 3 minutes
6- Take all that spit play with it for more than 5 minutes, get in anywhere on face, except hair

Punishment: Got 1 on dice and didn get enough time for rest? ...not your fault, life is not fair. Start next challenge immediately!

Challenge 08. Pure throatfuck
Show how good are you at the very basic discipline of blowjob. I will make a spit factory out of you.

Spoiler:
1- Put dildo as far as you can and out of the mouth fast 30 have break only while spitting into bowl
2- Put dildo as far as you can and out of the mouth fast 60 have break only while spitting into bowl
3- Put dildo as far as you can and out of the mouth fast 90 have break only while spitting into bowl
4- Put dildo as far as you can and out of the mouth fast 120 have break only while spitting into bowl
5- Put dildo as far as you can and out of the mouth fast 100 than take break to catch the breath, do it again
6- Put dildo as far as you can and out of the mouth fast 100 than take break to catch the breath, do it again 2x

Reward: did you pick 5 or 6? then you get maximum level 4 on next challenge
Punishment: gag yourself for every break longer than 4 seconds

Challenge 09. Punishment without reason
Serious throat whore must expect getting occasional smack.

Spoiler:
1- Smack your face with wet dildo hard enough to feel punished 3 times
2- Smack your face with wet dildo hard enough to feel punished 4 times
3- Smack your face with wet dildo hard enough to feel punished 5 times
4- Smack your face with wet dildo hard enough to feel punished 6 times
5- Smack your face with wet dildo hard enough to feel punished 7 times + eacht time once in next challenge
6- Smack your face with wet dildo hard enough to feel punished 10 times + smack yourself 3 times each time in next challenge

Reward: Was this challenge with reward? NO. ...if you read this, swallow dildo 20 times.
Punishment: If you dont feel punished yet, repeat the challenge on hardest option

Challenge 10. A little twist
Though you have the hard stuff finally done? Then prepare your throat for supprise slut!

Spoiler:
1- push dildo as far as you can, and rotate it 360 degrees 1 times then fuck your throat 6 times. Do this 1 times break only while spitting in bowl
2- push dildo as far as you can, and rotate it 360 degrees 2 times then fuck your throat 6 times. Do this 1 times in a row break only while spitting in bowl
3- push dildo as far as you can, and rotate it 360 degrees 3 times then fuck your throat 6 times. Do this 3 times in a row break only while spitting in bowl
4- push dildo as far as you can, and rotate it 360 degrees 3 times then fuck your throat 6 times. Do this 4 times in a row break only while spitting in bowl
5- push dildo as far as you can, and rotate it 360 degrees 3 times then fuck your throat 6 times. Do this 5 times in a row break only while spitting in bowl
6- push dildo as far as you can, and rotate it 360 degrees 3 times then fuck your throat 6 times. Do this 6 times in a row break only while spitting in bowl

Punishment: For every single break longer than 4 seconds, repeat 1 option from challenge once

Challenge 11. Improving yourself
Be a good girl and take a 1 minute rest, breathe slowly.

Spoiler:
Hold your breath as long as you can. Then count how many seconds can you do.
Catch your breath and do it again with dildo.
1- push dildo as far as you can, leave it there minus 18 seconds
2- push dildo as far as you can, leave it there minus 15 seconds
3- push dildo as far as you can, leave it there minus 12 seconds
4- push dildo as far as you can, leave it there minus 9 seconds
5- push dildo as far as you can, leave it there minus 6 seconds
6- push dildo as far as you can, leave it there minus 3 seconds

Reward: If you could hold didlo in you longer than before, you dont have to use dice in last challenge, you get number 1 automatically.

Punishment: for every second earlier, than required, do previous challenge, with dice number 1 as many times in row as seconds you put dildo out earlier

Challenge 12. Nasty Whore
I will let you play with the spit once more, because I like how nasty throat whore you are.
However get 5 or 6 on dice and you will have to prove that you are as nasty as I expect you to be.

Spoiler:
1- Sit down, droll the spit and try to take it back to your mouth without using your hands. A little tip: Image you a drinking with your straw
2- Get on your back with your nack on the border of your bad, droll the spit and try to take it back to your mouth without using your hands. A little tip: Image you a drinking with your straw
3- Get on your back with your neck on the border of your bad and spit it all over your face, with closed eyes
4- Get on your back with your neck on the border of your bad and spit it all over your face, with wide open eyes. make sure you get some spit into your eyes, play with it 2 minutes
5- Snore all the spit from bowl, half with one nostrail, other half with other nostrail
6- Get on your back with your neck on the border of your bad, get all the spit deep in mouth and push it out through nose on your face (exhale through nose, air will push it out through nostrails)

Punishment: Couldnt do 5 or 6? Get on your back with your nack on the border of your bad, gag yourself until you puke on your face! (close your eyes, vomit might be danagerous to eyes)

13. Mixed Technique
Get ready to do anything and everything!
Throw Dice 5 times. Put your head on side of bed.

Spoiler:
1- Hold dildo in throat for 20 seconds. keep spit in mouth
2- Deepthroat dildo 20 times. keep spit in mouth
3- Rotate dildo 2 times then hold 10 seconds in. keep spit in mouth
4- Spit on your face
5- Rotate dildo 3 times
6- Your least favorite 2 times

Punishment: Repeat challenge if you got 4 on dice three and more times

Challenge 14. Repeat
Go back and repeat one of the challenge. If you pick spit play, you must throw again until you get normal throat challenge, than do spit play you got on first throw of course.

Spoiler:
1- throw dice once, go back and repeat challenge as your dice number, with option 123 if get more, repeat dice throw
2- throw dice twice add numbers, go back and repeat challenge as your dice number, with option 123 if get more, repeat dice throw
3- throw dice once, go back and repeat challenge as your dice number, with option 45 if get less, repeat dice throw
4- throw dice twice add numbers, go back and repeat challenge as your dice number, with option 45 if get less, repeat dice throw
5- both options 1 and 2
6 -both options 3 and 4

Challenge 15. Close to end
How can whore get nasty and messy, if she is not clean in the first place?

Spoiler:
1- Clean yourself PERFECTLY! (eyes especially) from all the mess, and tidy it up! Only then you are allowed to cum.
2- Clean yourself PERFECTLY! (eyes especially) from all the mess, and tidy it up! Only then you are allowed to cum.
3- Clean yourself PERFECTLY! (eyes especially) from all the mess, and tidy it up! Only then you are allowed to cum.
4- Nastiest whore, Cum, spread all the mess all over your face and body while dildo in your mouth! then pour all spit from mouth into your pussy, put on your panties and CLEAN YOUR EYES PERFECTLY AND FOREHEAD, leave all spit bellow your nose. Feel how nasty you are for 3 hours. Only then clean yourself perfectly from all the mess, and tidy it up! Only then you are allowed to cum.
5- Repeat challenge 13 once, than come back to this challenge text time you get this option, just pick 1, so you dont keep going back
6- Repeat challenge 13 twice, than come back to this challenge text time you get this option, you just pick 4, so you dont geep going back

Hates: Illegal, Public, Anal, Piss, Scat, Dangerous.

PM me Throat Heaven 3, I will do the dare.

Last edited by Small_bunny; 09-03-2016 at 11:11 PM.
Small_bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 09:20 PM   #2
PartySlut
getDare Devil

ill try this when i get a chance but i might not be able to do it

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 11:24 PM   #3
Small_bunny

Feel free to decrease difficulty by subtracting 2 or even 3 from dice. BTW I tried this with coin flip 3,4 or 5,6 then another flip for 5 or 6 for example 1,2 were not option for me so it's definitely doable on normal difficulty

Old 09-08-2016, 04:47 AM   #4
EffyRegrets

I have sucsesfully done this today on the throat queen difficulty . Was a tad challenging but nothing I couldn't really handle ;P. Great idea though, thanks for the fun.

spanking, anal, dice dares, ice, bondage, nipple clamps, needles, edging, humiliation

DISLIKES - PUNISHMENT
drinking pee, breath play, heavy spanking, toothpaste, cold showers, mouthsoaping, corner time, kneeling, anything from LIKES if done too long/hard

LIMIT
scat, family, public, pics

PM Dares
EffyRegrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 05:46 AM   #5
JulieString

Very nice dare ! I'll try it when I can !

Likes: Dice dares, sex, pregnancy risk, orgasm control, edging, deep throat, hypnosis
Dislikes: (but not totally against) anal, public, light pain
Limits: pic, hard pain, scat, pee
JulieString is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 05:56 AM   #6
scouseslut
Distinguished Member

I've read the intro, and I'm sold. I'll try it tonight. Do I have to use a dildo? Can I use a real penis?

I'm also going to make djr86 do it, but I doubt he'll do well. (see the thread linked in my sig for why he'll do it.)

X

My AMA - ask me anything

Likes and Limits

My PM dares - not currently accepting as I'm too busy

I LOVE BOOBS, BIG OR SMALL, I JUST LOVE BOOBS!

My Blog
scouseslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 04:00 AM   #7
LoveitorHateit

This is amazing, I ended up doing the Throat Queen version and I feel so used right now... Spit is dripping all over the place and I can't clean yet... Thank you! ♥
Chastity (I am permanently locked!), Bondage, Deepthroat, Anal, Pup Play, Hidden Public/Exhibitionism, Clothing control, Excercise, Spanking, Medium pain, Nipple play, Humiliation, Femboy, Rubber, Diapers, Pee play...

LIMITS :
Masturbation/Cumming, Wedgies, Scat, Messy, Extreme public, Blackmail
LoveitorHateit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 10:26 AM   #8
Small_bunny

Im glad you enjoy this dare, congrats to EffyRegrets for completing this on Throat Queen difficulty

feel free to improve this dare or suggest new challenges

Old 09-13-2016, 07:07 PM   #9
Sushi

I loved the last two and this one was the best yet. I tried it twice on throat queen and i was successful the second time without vomiting.

Limits: public, pic/cam, pee/poop, bloody

Please dont try to add my as friend unless you have actually spoken to me.
Sushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 01:23 PM   #10
subforfun86

Hi Small Bunny,
Thank you for this dare. I loved the Throat heaven 2 dare and am amazed it could get even more challenging borderline For the dare I used a 9" dildo which is 2" in diameter, a rather tight fit. I had a lot of trouble with rotating the dildo 360 degrees (#3 & #13), the way the dildo just slaps the throat while turning, automatically makes me gag.
After three weeks of practicing (and recovering ) I finally managed to finish the Throat heaven 3 dare at Throat Queen difficulty. When I was at #14 "repeat" I rolled a 3, then a 6 and finally an 8. When I rolled the 8 I almost gave up to try again later, though insanity prevailed...
In the end my throat and jaws were sore and I was a drooling mess, still liked it though
So as of today, I will add Throat Queen to my pm dares, for practice sake.
PM me if you think I can use some.
Old 10-03-2016, 06:56 AM   #11
tangerdream

After long hesitation, I'm in, I git it a try right now. Wish me luck

(PS: I'm a 28 yo male)
tangerdream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 10:35 AM   #12
Small_bunny

Im glad that you enjoy my challenge this much, and that I managed to make it difficult enough for you to struggle but be able to complete it, even on hardest difficulty

@subforfun86 it is amazing to read about your experience, I hope you had a good time, I was super proud when I came up with rotating dildo in mouth whole new sensation

Old 10-11-2016, 11:02 AM   #13
GoodGirlKatrin

I was one year inactive and didnt do any deepthroat. I did throat heaven 2 from Deepthroat&AnalPls a lot of times and was really good at it.
I think i have to give it a try, thank you for creating throat heaven 3!

Likes: Anal, throat fuck, spreading my asshole, bondage, double anal, gaping.

Dislikes: Pee drinking, pain, HUGE anal insertions

Limits: blood, permanent damage, family, public, dont ask for pics
GoodGirlKatrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 02:54 AM   #14
JulieString

I'm not into spit and last time I don't take time to do it. But now I want to try it !
So, can someone roll for me ?

Likes: Dice dares, sex, pregnancy risk, orgasm control, edging, deep throat, hypnosis
Dislikes: (but not totally against) anal, public, light pain
Limits: pic, hard pain, scat, pee
JulieString is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 11:14 AM   #15
SimiGreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieString View Post
I'm not into spit and last time I don't take time to do it. But now I want to try it !
So, can someone roll for me ?
SimiGreen is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
deepthroat, dice, gag, humiliation, messy