Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 04-29-2017, 11:32 PM   #16
lenabean

Puke is a limit for me, so if I rolled a 3, I just re-rolled

Round 1
4 - I put the bar of soap in my ass and turned it clockwise 5 times. Not too bad, just a little dry feeling
5 - I applied toothpaste to my nipples, which burned quite a bit. I massaged it in so it was nice and painful.
6 - I did not take the toothpaste off for this, for extra torture. I put a clothespin on each of my nipples. I then pinched the end of them as hard as I could. I ripped them off without opening them, which was quite painful. I put them back on after turning them 90 degrees.
1 - I pissed in the bowl and drank a big gulp. No problem! I removed the clothespins from my nipples.

Round 2
5 - I applied more toothpaste to my nipples and massaged it in. I then applied toothpaste to my pussy lips and clit. I hate putting toothpaste on my pussy and clit so much that it's almost a limit.
2 - I took a shit in the bowl and pushed my face in it. I then ate a small amount of it.
1 - I pissed in the glass. I took a mouthful and held it in my mouth for 30 seconds, then swallowed. It took 4 drinks to drink all the piss.
4 - I shoved the soap in my ass again and turned it five times clockwise. I then put 3 of my fingers in my ass and fingered it for 2 minutes. It was actually quite nice.

Round 3
2 - I shoved my face into the bowl like a dog and filled my mouth with shit. It took about 3/4ths of the shit in the bowl to do this. My cheeks were even kind of puffed out. I then began eating it. I gagged a few times and my eyes were watering. I thought I wasn't going to be able to finish, but I managed. I want to emphasize that my pussy was soaking wet by the time I finished doing this.
1 - I pissed in the large glass and took a mouthful and held it in my mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing. It took 7 drinks to finish it all.
6 - I put a clothespin on both of my nipples, still covered in toothpaste and pinched the ends of them down on my nipples as hard as I could. I then ripped them off and turned them 90 degrees. Then, I applied a clothespin to each toe. Finally, I put 4 clothespins on each pussy lip and one on my clit for good luck . The one on my clit was extremely painful, especially since I was still covered in toothpaste
4 - I put the soap in my ass again and turned it clockwise 5 times. I then took my smaller dildo, gave it a 'blowjob' for a few seconds, and shoved it in my ass. I proceeded to fuck myself in the ass for 5 minutes. It felt amazing. I also removed all of the clothespins

Round 4
6 - I put the clothespins back on my nipples and pinched them. I ripped them off and turned them 90 degrees when I put them back on. I then put a clothespin on each one of my toes and put them back on my pussy lips and clit. I repeated doing this 10 times. My clit was very tender by about the 7th time. Between this dare and other getdare users torturing my clit today, I was in a lot of pain.
1 - I gulped down the bowl of piss.
2 - I ate what little shit was left in the bowl. I was gagging the whole time. That didn't stop me from licking the bowl clean.
5 - I removed the clothespins from my nipples by ripping them off. I applied toothpaste and then put the clothespins back on. Then, I ripped all of the clothespins from my pussy lips and clit, screaming out in pain as I removed the one from my clit. I massaged toothpaste into my pussylips and clit and reapplied the clothespins. I then put the toothpaste on my asshole, which caused me to squirm around a lot because it burned so badly. I then put toothpaste on two of my fingers and fucked my ass for 5 minutes. I was crying. I finally ripped all of the clothespins off.

I really enjoyed this dare. I'm a toilet and pain slut, so it was perfection. I'd love to do this dare again, but have someone else roll for me. I *might* give photographic evidence.
PM Dares | My AMA | Spank and Deny Me | Torture My Pussy
I answer to 'Whore,' 'Slut,' 'Toilet', or any combination of the 3.
lenabean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 06:14 AM   #17
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default karl had to do today

As ordered i poop and piss before starting. I ate some yogourt. I went to the bathroom.

I prepared :
- 3 large bowls
- 1 small and 1 large glass
- toothpaste
- a bar of soap
- 2 dildos
- 20 clothespins
- a stopwatch
- a dice

round 1 warming up
2-Shit in bowl 2. When finished lick the entire surface of your shit. Make sure you touch it everywhere.

ouch what a terrible thing... i did it on supervision... it was really humiliating and disgusting

round 2 a bit more dirty (if possible)
5-Put toothpaste or icyhot on your nipples and either you balls or your pussylips

ouch it hurted I put toothpaste on my nipples, balls and anus as ordered by my master ! the pain and bad comfort lasted about 1h30

round 3 disgusting ! (wow)

3-Put your fingers in your throat and throw up in bowl 3 (again). Now take a mouth full andhold it for 1 minute, then swallow it. Repeat this five times (not the throwing up part)

I must say it had been the most disgusting i ever did... the aspect and the smell was so awful i needed 20 of the belt to accept it

round 4 finally we can clean up
4-Put that bar of soap in your as again and turn it around five times. Then take your large dildo and fuck yourself hard for five minutes. Special: If you also rolled a five this round, lube the dildo with toothpaste or icyhot.

realy horrible... soap and toothpast in my poor ass

Thanks for that really hard challenge

karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 03:53 AM   #18
Genetix

Will anyone please roll some dices for me? Going to attempt this tonight even though I'm scared
Genetix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 12:20 PM   #19
SimpleGuy18

Hey i rolled for you the following dices

Round 1: 4, 5, 6, 4

Round 2: 5, 2, 6, 4

Round 3: 1, 3, 1, 4

Round 4: 5, 4, 5, 3

Have fun

Likes include: humiliation Pain, hidden and semi public, rules, orgasm control

Feel free to kik me: Natanahel11
SimpleGuy18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 03:45 PM   #20
Genetix

Nuclear

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleGuy18 View Post
Hey i rolled for you the following dices

Round 1: 4, 5, 6, 4

Round 2: 5, 2, 6, 4

Round 3: 1, 3, 1, 4

Round 4: 5, 4, 5, 3

Have fun
Thank you SimpleGuy18 for rolling for me!

As planned, I could finally do the challenge today. And man, what a challenge that was. I got me all the needed stuff, got naked and went on to the first task which immediately showed me, what's to come: Vomit

As I'm pretty immune to throwing up when putting my fingers into my throat, it took quite some fingering until some of that earlier eaten yoghurt spilled down my hand into the bucket in front of me. Fucking myself with the soap bar and applying toothpaste to my nipples was peanuts after that.

Onto the next task, and now it started to get really dirty:
-> Pressing my face into the shit and eat a small amount
First of all, it felt so good to finally release a big dump onto a plate, since I've waited for quite some time.. accordingly the amount that came out was quite big. Pressing my face against the warm & stinky mush made me so horny and wanting to throw up again at the same time.. swallowing a little bit of it was surprisingely pretty easy, since I did not taste much of it doing it so quickly.
Next up was throwing up again and swallow some good amount of that back down.. throwing up was easy now, as well as keeping it in my mouth for a minute. Get it down then was a complete different thing. It didn't want to stay there.. it tasted so bad! But a good boy as I am, I just repeated the process until I downed 5 gulps successfully.
Some more toothpaste and clips & onto task 3 feeling sick in my stomach already.

Next up was the thing I feared most about: Eating a larger amount of my shit.
I got some good portion from that plate to fill my mouth.. squeezed it into all corners as ordered and with some intense gagging I had to swallow like 5 times to get all that scat down. As you can imagine: It came right back up again.. and went down again.. and came up again.. it was so fucking nasty! You cannot believe the taste of that spit, vomit, scat mixture that I was constantly trying to shove into my throat.
Luckily I did also get a 1, so I was allowed to drink a big glass of my pee.. which was like a relief to wash out that stinky smell in my mouth. Didn't taste too bad and I could start fucking my ass with my dildo. Dirty as I am, I used some of that vomit mixture as lube and kept on thrusting into my ass for 5 minutes.

Last thing I was ordered was the cleaning part.. I was really scared of having to down all of the remaing shit, which luckily wasn't the case. Instead I had to drink all the vomit.. well.. whatever was in that bowl by now, I couldn't tell anymore. It was a sour, brownish, stinky soup of absolutely disgusting taste. But I didn't want to chicken out after all I did.. so I breathed in a few times, put that bowl to my mouth and just began drinking. And like in the last step, I just had to puke it all up again.. but I stayed sturdy and kept on gulping it down until is stayed down.. simultaniously cumming so hard, that I jizzed all the way up to my chin while kneeling.

I feel so bad and so good at the same time now.. never have I done anything as dirty, degrading and nasty as this. So thank you a lot for that experience!

I would say, I will never going to do something like that again.. but deep inside me I know, I can't wait for someone to give me another extremely nasty game to play
Piss Drinking
Shit

Last edited by Genetix; 08-24-2017 at 03:50 PM.
Genetix is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Genetix for this post:
Old 10-06-2017, 08:48 AM   #21
Aloha1981

who roll for me?
thanks

LIKES: Exposure, nudity, games, Seeing guys worship my dick, cam, pics, vids
DISLIKES: Long Anal, CBT, long boring Cam Sessions, face
LIMITS: Personal Info and Online Exposure,Anal, Piss and Scat
KIK: Aloha8119
Aloha1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 07:15 PM   #22
rob184

I find it a bit weird how many people don't seem to read the rolling rules, or didn't they like them? If I read correctly you roll 4 dice and *reroll* the doubles. So that *each* round you will have to do 4 out of the 6 dares.

Is that the correct interpretation? In that case it would even be much easier to just roll 2 dice to decide which dares *not* to do. Almost impossible not to eat at least a handful of your shit. But you would still lick it clean.

So I rolled these dares, but I didn't look up what they mean yet:

Round 1: 3, 3, 3, 1, 4, 4, 1, 2
Round 2: 3, 5, 5, 1, 4
Round 3: 2, 4, 6, 2, 3
Round 4: 2, 4, 6, 1

Have fun

Limits: blood, permanent, exposure (face, etc)
rob184 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk