Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-28-2017, 11:13 PM   #31
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLimitz View Post
I'm lucky this hasn't happened more to me. But last time I was on a plane the girl next to me was pretty sexy. I noticed the second she sat next to me she had amazing feet. She had her toenails glossed with a toe ring so you know she knows what she was doing! Anyway, about 45 minutes into the flight she took her sandals off and fell asleep...I was able to basically stare at them without her noticing.. Needless to say my cock started doing it's thing, but luckily I was able to hide it with my tablet. It must've looked like I was doing something really important on there because it was on the table until I had to hide my erection..lol
You are one lucky man, what colour were her nails?

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 01:26 AM   #32
Curious53

How do i pm you?
Curious53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 02:07 AM   #33
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

On a bus. A girl sat beside me with a very short skirt. I got hard and I tried to hide it but that just made it worse. I came involuntarily and ended up with a wet patch on my trousers.
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 12:36 PM   #34
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious53 View Post
How do i pm you?
I just sent you a pm there

My Real Experiences

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
Old 08-29-2017, 12:36 PM   #35
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordsmiff View Post
On a bus. A girl sat beside me with a very short skirt. I got hard and I tried to hide it but that just made it worse. I came involuntarily and ended up with a wet patch on my trousers.
Oh fuck, did she say anything to you?

My Real Experiences

Old 02-18-2018, 12:15 PM   #36
LittleAmyP
Distinguished Member

Default Amy's Answers

Several times in class, my boyfriend and I send a lot naughty texts to each other they made me sometimes wet.
And when it was winter, there were too many days that I had hard nipples

Likes: Clamps, Soft spanking, Ciit discpline, Forced Orgasm, Hidden public (masturbation/flashing), Nipple play

Dislikes: anal sex, public,

Limits: illegal stuff, gross things

Toys: Dildo, vibrator, nipple clamps, vibrating clamps, clitoral clamps, hitachi wand, and a buttplug (I don't like that one)

My PM-Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82497
LittleAmyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 12:16 PM   #37
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleAmyP View Post
Several times in class, my boyfriend and I send a lot naughty texts to each other they made me sometimes wet.
And when it was winter, there were too many days that I had hard nipples
Oh and was it noticeable?

My Real Experiences

Old 02-21-2018, 06:45 AM   #38
321tt
Distinguished Member

Too many to count, actually. Last time today in pool lockers and showers, but it was intentional. The one yesterday was worse, because it happened on the way into the pool, so I had to cover and get quickly into the pool.

Then, at the cosmetics during brazillian waxing, several times. Once skinny-dipping when a friend saw me. And probabl, a couple more.
Limits: Public (reveal of identity), Too painful, Family/friends, Anything messy, Illegal, Dangereous
Blog: my little encounters diary
321tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 03:43 AM   #39
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321tt View Post
Too many to count, actually. Last time today in pool lockers and showers, but it was intentional. The one yesterday was worse, because it happened on the way into the pool, so I had to cover and get quickly into the pool.

Then, at the cosmetics during brazillian waxing, several times. Once skinny-dipping when a friend saw me. And probabl, a couple more.
Skinny dipping doesn't sound so bad

My Real Experiences

Old 02-23-2018, 12:58 AM   #40
Master4074
Account Banned

I have had far too many times where I've had a hard-on that wasn't in the right place nor time. It's like when I don't want it to happen, it does. And thing is, my brother and I, cause we're stupidly close, share when we're hard sometimes. Keep in mind we could care less about that and laugh it off. Though a recurring place for both of us is in Church. It's happened to me more than once and apparently to him more than once because it's become a relatable topic for us to talk about. It's gotten pretty bad, the sharing of when we get hard that is.

Here's a little thing about me if you wanted to know:

9/26/19
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
99% Degrader
99% Master/Mistress
98% Dominant
97% Brat tamer
96% Owner
96% Daddy/Mommy
83% Primal (Hunter)
75% Sadist
69% Rigger
60% Exhibitionist
59% Switch
58% Experimentalist
57% Voyeur

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Master4074 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 03:51 PM   #41
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Default A recent and very inappropriate time to get aroused.

Recently I took my girlfriends 11 year old sister swimming. Due to the rules, you are not allowed to leave any child under the age of 12 unattended. So we had to go into the family change room where there are several large private stalls. Right on the door of each stall it says not to leave child unattended outside or inside of stall.

This made me a bit uncomfortable because she has made it clear that she has a big crush on me. Once inside I told her to just face away from me while she gets changed and I would do the same. Nudity is a private thing where I am from, especially with this family.

I turned around and started getting dressed and thought she was doing the same. Once I removed my boxers, suddenly she appeared beside me, still fully dressed. She was staring at my penis.

I covered myself with my hands and asked what she was doing and she replied that she wanted to see my privates since I had seen hers. (Swimming at the beach earlier in the summer she was wearing a bathing suit too big and when she got out of the water the bottom of the bathing suit was stuck to her one leg putting her privates on full display. I pointed it out to her and helped her fix it). (FYI, by helping her fix it what I did was tie nots in the shoulder straps to pull it up tighter, as it was a one piece bathing suit. People thinking I reached down and grabbed her bathing suit around her privates are letting there imagination take this where they want).

At that point I just turned around, moving my hands away from my privates since she had already seen me. I told her to start getting undressed and at that moment she pointed at my genitals and said I was getting a boner.

I looked down and realized I went from completely flaccid to rock hard while in front of her. The worst part was that she knew what a boner was. I just shrugged it off telling her it was natural and repeated for her to get changed.

She then got changed and we went swimming. After swimming, getting redressed, I once again got a boner. She giggled a bit but I got dressed as quickly as possible.

I figured this was a good place to tell the story because it was a very inappropriate time to get aroused. As an exhibitionist, being naked and exposed almost always gets me erect, let alone the chance of someone seeing me naked which is an instant turn on. Just very inappropriate when I have that response with an 11 year old girl.

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.

Last edited by natethegreat; 03-07-2018 at 09:45 AM.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 04:34 PM   #42
Blue Fox
getDare Devil

I do not recall it ever being "evident" during an inappropriate or embarrassing situation.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94638
Blue Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 02:34 AM   #43
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

Whenever I finished exam early I'd let my mind wonder, occasionally I'd get hard and would have to hide it a little.
My New AMA!
A DUMB GOONERS DENIAL HELL!
ChubbyShySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 01:01 PM   #44
99daredude

I've been hard in class a few times, I don't think anyone has noticed though. I think its normal, as it probably happens to everyone, but it'd be super embarrassing to be called out.

Limits: Messy, pain, public, permanent, scat/piss, showing face, bodywriting

99daredude is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk