Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-08-2017, 07:55 AM   #1
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Older UK Dom tames submissive Dallas cowboy and also pleasures his Domme Wife.

A message recieved from a younger submissive Dallas cowboy :-

"Although we played with BDSM and FemDom off and on, we didn’t really incorporate many other elements into our lovemaking until earlier this year. However, this year, my wife has flourished and grown into her role as My Queen/My Miss in the bedroom. She doesn’t want me to be submissive outside of the bedroom, as she wants me to be the leader of the home. But she has defiantly grown as a Dom and continues to learn about the lifestyle."

The following is purely fictional.

I was attending a conference and enjoying some time away from the office. Since I would have some free time during the conference I took my wife with me to have a mini vacation. During the day, I was attending meetings and my wife would workout. In the evenings we would spend time together, cuddle, make love, and see the town.

Today was a light meeting schedule, so I was taking advantage of some gym time, something that I have a love hate relationship with. My wife and I went to the gym together and she was pushing me in my workout. I was midway into my routine when an older man I had noticed earlier caught my eye. He was watching me lift and watching my wife, which made me feel a little self-conscious.

A few minutes later he was back, this time closer. I was in the middle of a lift, and he waited until I was done and came over and introduced himself to me. He was an older gentleman from the United Kingdom. He was semi-retired and was traveling – alone – for pleasure. After chatting for a while, I asked him to join us for dinner.

I left the room in a nice designer shirt, sport coat, jeans, and some good old American made loafers. My wife was wearing a sexy dress that showed off her wonderful assets. We met our UK friend – gosh I loved that British accent – in the lobby of the hotel and walked to a nearby intimate restaurant recommended by the concierge. During the walk, the three of us enjoyed a conversation and getting to know each other better. We learned that our UK friend was named Peter, he was semi-retired, and was a Dominate man, who enjoyed being a Dom to either male or female. My wife shared with him that she was my Dom and the two seemed to enjoy chatting about “possibilities” of how to better mold me as the perfect sub.

Upon arriving at the restaurant, we were seated in a quite semi-private room near the back. To this point we had been very casual, just small talk. The waiter came to take out order; our UK friend ordered a seafood entree. My wife then took the opportunity to assume control and ordered for the both of us. She ordered a fillet mignon for her and told the waiter my slave will have a salad without dressing and water, as he needs to lose weight. At this point, I swear I saw a smile and twinkle in the eye of our new friend. I know my face was a red as the velvet on the wall of the restaurant.

The talk continued between Miss and whom I will now refer to as Sir as the tone and relationship has changed with Miss ordering my food. After our order was taken and before the food arrived, Miss ordered me under the table for my “appetizer.” She pulled up her dress and had me pull her panties to the side; I love the sight and smell of her pussy. I quickly licked and nibbled on her lips. After a few minutes, I paid attention to her clit and was rewarded with the sweetest tasting nectar this slave knows. She and Sir continued chatting about world events like I wasn’t even there. Miss, then guided my face to Sir’s crotch. I was pushed into the fabric of his pants and my face was guided into his cock and balls; luckily Sir had not pulled his cock out, however, I could feel the firmness of his cock and smell his manly musty scent. Sir patted me on the head and said, “what a naughty boy you have Miss, ” I was then dismissed quickly before our food arrived.

The tension was high during our meal as I could tell my wife was trying to decide her next move. After dinner my wife excused herself to the bathroom, which left Sir and I alone. He said, what a lucky man I was to have a beautiful wife, who loved me very much by giving me what I need. I agreed and thanked him for his kind words. My wife then rejoined our table. I noticed she had an object balled up in her left hand, she slowly leaned down and whispered in my ear, “go to the restroom, take off your male underwear, throw them in the trash, and put my panties on.” Her panties were soaked, as her juices had saturated the delicate panties. Sir heard her words and laughed, but observed how I reacted. I simply said, “yes, Miss,” rose from the table and as a defeated man walked to the restroom.

I walked back to the dining room, but our private room was empty. I looked into the main part of the restaurant and noticed a dance floor. On the dance floor was my wife and apparently my new Sir. They were dancing and having a grand time. After several Latin dances, a slow song was played. To my dismay, my wife was kissing Sir as he was pulling her close and squeezing her ass. I was mortified as I felt the night was out of control. They approached our room as my mouth was hanging open and my face was blushed red again. My wife leaned in so that her lips were barely touching my ear and said, “it’s my turn to live out a fantasy.” With this, she moved in and kissed me full on the lips. Her mouth was warm and wet and as I started to return the kiss her hand moved up my leg and gently rested on top of my growing cock. The two then told me to pay the tab, tip the waiter well, and meet them in the lobby.

In the car ride back to the hotel they could not keep their hands off each other. My wife said to me, 'He's the one.' Sir looked at me and said, ”naughty boy, you will do what your Miss says tonight. She is in control and you will do as I say unless she disagrees. You are our naughty, dirty, boy slave.” Miss then placed her hand on Sir’s crotch and played with his much larger superior dick. She stuck her foot in my face and I removed her heels and proceeded to suck her toes and massage her foot. Sir then placed his hand on her thigh and lightly massaged her leg and occasionally played with her pussy.

I was turned on, hoping she would not remove her foot from my mouth or her hand from Sir’s now hard cock. I looked at her, told her that I thought she was beautiful, and would follow her orders tonight. She proceeded to tell me that the night will be a new experience for us and it was her turn to live out a fantasy. That fantasy was to share a man between her and me. She looked a little anxiously at me, wanting to know if I was still all right. In my life, I've never been with another man and would not unless it was to please my Miss. Here was this opportunity with this magnificent woman – my Miss, my wife, my Queen, asking if I was OK with it.

I told her, "Honestly, I have never been with another guy, but have fantasized about it..." Looking at her, I wanted to kiss those lips again. My body reacted to the idea, I made a leap and said, "So long as I can have some more of you..." leaned in, and kissed her long and hard.

My Miss responded by kissing back, opening her mouth and letting our tongues touch; her hand reflexively tightened on my cock and my hips moved in response. We needed to get to our room quickly. But before I could get out of the car, she put her hand on my arm and asked me to stop for a second. She said, "I have always wanted to have a man join us; but for he and I to be in total control of you. Since you are my slave, you will submit to both he and I. If there is a discrepancy, you will follow my order, UNDERSTAND.” I meekly hung my head in shame and quietly whispered, “my pleasure Miss.” The mind fuck they were both putting me thru was intense.

We quickly made our way through the hotel lobby. I swear I knew everyone in the hotel knew that I was a slave husband; a husband that was to soon serve his Miss and for the first time a Sir. I was ordered to wait in the hallway as Miss and Sir entered into our hotel suite. After a moment, Miss opened the door and told me to step into the room, remove all clothing, get on my hands and knees, and crawl to the foot of the bed, kneel in my slave position and wait further instructions.

She was all over Sir. Sir pulled her to himself and she went weak in his arms as she kissed him, Sir pulled down her dress top and began to suck on those perfect breasts. Her nipples hardened instantly in his mouth and she told him breathlessly that she was very sensitive there. Her eyes rolled back as he rolled her nipples around with his tongue. She then amazed me as she pushed Sir against the wall and ground her pussy into his cock, all the while shoving her tongue into his mouth. Her hands held him and he was surprised at the strength she possessed in those slender arms; as her slave, I knew the strength she had as I’ve felt it many times as she yielded her cane, whip, or crop. It seemed the two were struggling with each other on whom would be the Capitan tonight. Her attention slowly returned to me as she said, “don't move and don't worry – YOU are going to make US feel really, really good tonight, slave." She kissed me again and ran off to the bathroom. As she walked away she said, “don’t forget you are to serve BOTH of us.” I was left there alone, with Sir.

Sir towered over me and said, “Remove my shoes and socks. Then proceed to pleasure my feet.” I slowly crawled towards Sir, bent over and kissed his shoes. I then removed his shoes and socks. Slowly, I bent over and kissed his feet and toes. Sir then sat on the side of the bed. I proceeded to kiss and suck his toes. Sir taunted me and called me a ‘wanna be’ cocksucker as I sucked his toes. He said, “soon slave, you will taste my cock and will BE a cocksucker.” He laughed as I pleasured his feet and let his words sink into my psyche. He then proceeded to pull me to my feet and kissed me deeply. I was humiliated! Sir reached down to grab my dick, he said, “wow, no wonder your Miss wants another man! That is the tiniest dick I’ve seen, but tiny dicks don’t lie either. You enjoyed kissing me!” I utterly was a defeated, humiliated, and now a confused slave.

From the foyer of the suite, across the darkened living area, the lights of the city were visible thru the suite windows. I heard soft music coming from somewhere. Miss came back into view. She was stunning, her face glowing and something in her hands. "Everything is wonderful, that was quite a show you gave, slave,” she said. "We are going to completely ‘take care’ of you tonight and you will fulfill our kinky desires."

With that, she came up close to me and moved behind me. Suddenly her hands were over my eyes, and she placed a blindfold there; I softly shook as my world was darkened. She held my arm for a moment – I felt that she was looking at me, watching me. My body reacted in a way I never expected – I shivered, a chill running down my back as I realized I was fully under her power, that she was directing things from here on; the Capitan. And that only increased as I felt another hand on my other arm – Sir. They slowly pushed me to my knees.

Until now this had been an exciting game – a mind fuck, but here the reality of another man hit me. I was blindfolded, in a hotel room with my wife – my Miss – and a stranger that we had only known for a few hours. I could hear my Miss as she started unbuttoning his shirt. She whispered words as she went along – forgetting I was blindfolded – "look at his beautiful chest... how strong he is... and he's mine tonight..." I then heard a zipper and the sound of his pants being pulled down; I so wanted this to stop, but my desire to see her fulfill a fantasy and to be satisfied were too much to stop now. I did not want this, but the thought of disobeying my Miss was too much; I couldn’t, I simply had to obey and please her. Just like a honeybee will serve the Queen to death, I had to serve my Queen/ my Miss.

Someone then starting softly stroking my hair and running their fingers thru my hair; my Miss knows how much I enjoy that and how relaxing I find it. Softly, she kisses my ears and whispers words of encouragement to me, telling me how obedient I am, how strong I am to submit, how much it pleases her when I submit to her authority. With that I felt Sir’s cock on my lips. He proceeded to slap my face with it. My Miss said, you know what you need to do to please me. I tentatively kissed the head of his dick and went to pull away, but Miss held my head there and forced me to smell his male musky essence. Sir then placed his dick back to my lips. I did not willingly take the next step, so he grabbed my nipples and twisted; my wife pinched my nose. I was in a predicament; at some point either the pain or lack of oxygen would force me to open my mouth. I held out based upon the pain, but oxygen was the downfall. When I gasped for air, Sir stepped forward and placed his dick in my mouth. He said, “Welcome to your new world COCKSUCKER and keep your eyes on me, as you suck my dick,” as he removed the blindfold. I then felt my Miss force my head down onto his dick until I gagged. As my eyes locked onto Sir, he smiled the biggest smile as I proceeded to suck his dick; his superior dick, and for the first time submitted as my Miss removed her hand and I continued to suck. I then noticed my Miss, kiss him as she smiled at me lovingly and tenderly. He was squeezing/kneading her ass with his large fingers while their tongues intertwined with pure sexual craving. My Miss leaned down and whispered, “get him hard for me; I want to feel him inside me.”

Miss forcefully pushed Sir onto the bed and kissed him. She proceeded to tower over Sir as he laid on the bed. She engulfed herself onto Sir’s cock. Miss looked at me and said, “slave do not look away; watch your Miss get fully fucked and satisfied in ways you cannot.” At that point, a tear flowed from my eyes as I saw his dick enter her deeper; into territory my small dick had never reached. I stared at Sir with admiration as his body was physically superior, his enormous cock reached territory that my small cock had never reached, and his muscles bulged as he moved in and out of my wife’s pussy. Her moans and sounds of her rapidly approaching orgasm were getting louder, her breathing more labored, and then she squirted all over my face as she directed me get close to watch her pussy cum. Her juice was leaking off my face and she directed me to not waste any of her precious nectar. Her juices were sweet and tasted amazing.

I then heard Sir direct me to lick and taste his cock while he fucked my Miss. I scooted forward and licked my wife and slowly licked his cock and balls as he continued to fuck her. When my tongue touched his dick, it swelled, his balls contracted, and I knew he was cumming inside my Queen, my Miss. Then I saw his ‘spunk’ leak from her pussy. He said, ‘naughty boy’ DO NOT let my spunk go to waste. A ‘naughty boy’ should always eat spunk, generally from superior Sir’s, but even occasionally when a ‘naughty boy’ gets to spunk. As I lapped his spunk from my Miss, she came again. This time, my mouth was flooded with the combined juices of Miss and Sir. The taste was very different with Sir’s spunk added to the mixture. The overwhelming realization that I was a ‘cuckold’ was too much as I broke down sobbing as I wondered what this meant for our marriage.

I moved back to my knees and lowered my head. I continued to hear Miss & Sir kiss and breath deeply. I then heard movement from the bed and saw four feet. I felt her hands upon me, wrapping around my straining cock, and Miss began milking it slowly, up and down. I moaned, my head leaning back. I was instructed to rise to my feet, but to keep my head lowered to reflect my status. Hands on my hips started moving around- exploring my body. Running over my back, along my sides, centering on my ass. I felt him come closer up behind me and his hands started kneading my ass, squeezing each side. One hand went between my legs and pushed them slightly apart. I made a low sound. I heard Miss move as the hand between my legs went up between the cheeks of my ass, felt my ass spread and fingers explore my anus.

Miss whispered, "Do you want that?" A low "yes..." came in return. I was turned abruptly. Sir said, "Do you want this, too" as he held his firm cock in his hand. I simply whispered, "Yes..."

I was gently pushed down and back upon the bed. I laid flat upon it, my legs dangling over the edge. My cock was held up and Sir’s wet mouth touched it, enveloped it, and slid down upon it. I was no longer in control of my voice, I was softly moaning, aching at every touch. I felt the bed move around me. I then felt another mouth – my Miss’ - started on my stomach, moving down towards my cock. They both left me for a moment and I heard a deep kiss, then both came back. They shared my cock between them, each kissing, licking, and sucking it in turns. One hand wrapped around the base and held it firmly as they increased their intensity.

My Miss moved over me and I felt her pussy on my cock. She then slowly pushed down pushing it inside her and slid down. All that wetness from sucking and Sir’s cum allowed it to slide in fully on the first stroke and she made a wonderful sound as she ground it deeper into her. I then felt weight on the bed by my head. Sir inserted his cock into my mouth as Miss rode hard and fast. Miss’ sounds were becoming louder and almost a growling sound as she came from her slave’s cock and the sight of her slave submission.

Sir grabbed my cock with his hand and pulled me to my feet. He slowly turned me around and pushed my torso onto the bed. Miss had moved so my face was in her pussy. I immediately began to worship her pussy. Sir spread my ass apart and massaged my ‘boi-pussy’ as he referenced it. I felt a shock as something cold and wet was dripped onto my ‘boi-pussy’. Fingers started rubbing it in, thick and well. I could not stop the moans that came from my throat. This was a different kind of desire, not one of taking, but one of being taken.

A finger began pushing inside me and I tensed – it hurt, not much, but it was a shock. Miss moved her pussy away from my mouth and began stroking my face, my shoulders, and my arms. "Tonight is the night," she said. As she talked, the finger went out and returned, this time thick with more lube, pushing farther inside. Sir was gentle as he prepared me and opened me up. Miss stated, “He is ready.”

Miss told me to relax and let it happen. I felt the warm soft tip of Sir’s hard cock touch me. He circled it gently around my ‘boi-pussy’, letting me get used to it before he pushed the tip into me. I felt the pressure, - my body resisting the intrusion - then my body betrayed me as my ‘boi-pussy’ opened and he slid the tip in. I cried out – it was bigger than I expected as Sir’s superior cock stretched me. I could feel the warm hard cock pulse inside me now as he pushed in again until I felt his pubic hair on my ass. I cried out again. Miss said, you need something to quiet you and keep your mouth busy as she once again placed her pussy in front of me. I ran my tongue along her pussy, licking circles around her clit as he pushed and pulled me against him. I could taste their combined juices still as the three bodies became one through the combined movements.

I could feel him inside me. Could feel the pulsing of his cock as he rested inside me. He began slowly withdrawing it, then pushing back in. Miss was holding my head with one hand while Sir started really fucking my pussy. Sir informed Miss that her slave had the tightest ass he had ever felt. She told him to fuck her slave’s virgin ass well. Sir then started biting my neck and back telling me how good I felt on his cock. Sir reached under me and grabbed my cock and started to stroke it. My senses were on overload! I was worshipping my Miss’ lovely pussy – a place I long to be, my pussy was filled with Sir’s cock – a sensation that I had never experienced before, and my cock was being played with; I knew I would not last much longer before I exploded with cum.

Sir was fucking me with furry, I could feel him getting bigger in my pussy. I assumed he was getting close. Miss was panting, telling Sir to fuck me harder, and telling me what a slut I was. Then I felt something I had never experienced before, the cock inside of me pulsed and swelled to what felt like a cock can, I then felt a warm liquid in my pussy as Sir came. Miss flooded my mouth with her cum, which sent me over the edge as I released spurt after spurt of sticky cum. Sir caught as much of my cum as he could in his hand and brought it to my face and said “naughty boys always eat spunk.” I lapped cum from his hand, further falling into subspace as I drifted off to sleep.

When I woke, Sir was gone. Miss was snuggled up to me. I softly stroked her face and cheek. I leaned into kiss her and she slowly awoke. She thanked me for making one of her fantasies come true, how much she loved me, and how thankful she was to have me as her husband. We drifted back to sleep. As we were departing the hotel the next day to return home, there was a message to us from Sir at the front desk. It gave us his Skype contact information and he had written a note, it read, “Naughty boy, always follow the direction your Miss gives you. Your Miss is a wonderful creature. I’d love to catch up next time I’m in the States, but until then obey your Miss and thanks for a fucking amazing night.”

Will he call....?

Maybe another chapter, let me know what you think,

Sir.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk