Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 09-01-2012, 06:27 PM   #1
BadStar
getDare Sweetheart

Default The Misleading Contract....

View of random guy]]
Emily was 5'4'', thick, large 46DDs, wide hips and a nice ass, her brownish red hair was in a pony tail, she was wearing a pair of pink sweat pants and a black tank top. The time was about 7pm. Dark, but not dark enough for them not to see Emily walking on the side walk to the corner store. They had watched her, she went there about the same time every day.
View of Emily]]
I couldnt wait to get home, i had a movie all set up, and was almost to the store, but now i had to cross the street, something odd made me notice a slow driving white van.. I shook it off, and got back onto the side walk. After a few steps i glance back and see the van making a U turn, I sequent my eyes and look at how far i am from the store. Im just being paranoid anyway.. I keep walking now into a less than lit part of the road, i feel something behind me, i slowly glance over my shoulder and see the van driving close and slow behind me.. I speed up, so did it.. My heart starts racing, no, im just being silly, imagining it, but i still walk faster.. The store, was so close. The van speeds up and passes me. I take a big breath out, and slow my walk. The van ahead now throws its breaks on and cuts over onto the sidewalk in front of me.. My eyes widen, i dont know what to do.. My hearts racing, i turn around a dash off as fast as i can, but not before noticing the 3 men jumping out of the van, they where starting to catch up, i was getting tired, im yelling, theres no cars coming, nothing i can throw, i start grabbing heavy things from my purse and throwing them back. Before i know it i feel a hand gripping my arm, swinging me backwards, i begin to shake, my heart was racing i could barly breath, i scream and yell as loud as i can, im on the ground now, two men looking down at me throwing a hissy fit, laughing, and one with a napkin, on top of me holding me down, he rams the napkin in my mouth.. Im getting weak, tired, disy......

View of unknown men]]
"Grab her legs, drag her to the van quick!"
Two of the masked men grab her legs and drag her over to the van, they lift her into the van. The driver tosses rope to the back. One of them grab the rope and begin to tie Emilys legs at her ankles and her arms behind her back. They also tied her breasts up nice and tight and added a tight crotch rope to it. They tossed a blindfold on her and everyone jumped into the van, still not one car had drove past them either. Once in the van, they take off. They also put a piece of tape over her mouth. The van stops after about 2 hours of driving. Emily is carried as is into a underground house, (well thats what it looked like) but it was actually a dungeon, she was set in a chair, her ankles where untied and spread and tied to the chair. the four men took off thier masks, four large black men stood around Emily, who was still knocked out.......

2 days before this.....]]

View of Emily]]
I Had been looking for a job everywhere. No one was hiring. Finally after sending tons of emails on Craigslist to jobs everywhere, I had gotten a call for a interview. I was so excited when i talked to them, i didnt even ask the name of the company, or well any information. All i really knew was where it was, and that she was meeting with James, and the position was for a Secretary starting at 10hr. The day of the interview i got dressed in a black and red dress, black high heels and black stockings, I left my hair down. When i got to the place it looked really nice, I couldn't contain myself, i was so excited, i could be working here. I checked in at the desk with a man, he said James would be down in a few minutes. I walked over and set down on the couch. Soon after a large black man in a black an white suite came down.
"Emily?"
I stood up and smiled, i reached to shake his hand. He smiled, and waved me to follow him. I did. The office seemed slow today, i didnt see anyone around other than maybe 2 other people in offices. Once we got to his, he directed me to sit. He started asking questions about my job history, life and work experiences and others. At the end, he wrote my name in on a contract of employment.
"Well Emily, I would like to extend to you the job offer, if you are interested, just sign the contract, it states everything we went over, pay, vacations, ect.. Then we can go from there"
I couldn't breath, i was so excited. I didnt even look down at the contract, i signed and pushed it over to him, Ready to start work!. He held the paper, and smirked.. Without any movement, i felt the room dim, i got a little scared, i didnt know why. I smiled and stood up to leave.
"Starting Monday? 8am?"
James, smirked again and stood up.
"You may want to set down and read this, Theres no job."
I was confused, i thought he must be joking.. I get it.I laughed a bit and headed to the door.
"I Emily ****** agree to the terms and conditions below, At any time of The Panthers choosing i will be picked up, willingly or unwillingly, and be subjected to anything they chose or want. You will be a sex slave...." He looked up.. I gulped, this must be a joke.. a JOKE.. It has to be.. I try to giggle again and leave.
"You can leave now... But we will come for you, be ready my whore."
I shook my head, a joke.. I walked quickly out of the door.. I was free. It was a joke.

2 days Later.....]]
View of men]] Emily was finally waking up. It was time to introduce ourselfs to her.. She finally woke up, they took her blindfold off, but left the tape on. She reconized them... One man stepped up.
"Nice seeing you again Emily, Im James... I like spanking, pussy torture and rape... And tonnnsss of other stuff..." James smirked, as Emilys eyes got wide. He steped back. And another one, the front desk guy stepped up.
"Hi prude bitch, couldnt even get your number huh? Well Im Jimmy, I love tiein a bitch up like how you are now, and stuffing her FULL. And i love rape, torture and punishment, and i like youuu.." He gave a creepy wink, they where all good looking men, in shape, handsome and muscly. Another guy steped up.
"Im Rod, ill fuck your tits up baby, along with other stuff.."
The fourth guy walked up
"Im greg I love it all.. And i love hearing you scream.. Scream more bitch.."
He got close to Emily, she flinched, he flicked her nipple and smirked.
They left, going to get what they needed for the next few hours of fun. Leaving Emily there, awake, scared, thinking, wondering... Hoping.

To be Continued... ?
BadStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:19 AM   #2
uhm... :S

Send a message via MSN to uhm... :S

Are you going to continue...?
uhm... :S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:29 AM   #3
MasterAxelTaylor

Default Well...

It's sort of confusing how you switch between "I" and "she" in the same "views." But it seems to hold promise.
MasterAxelTaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 06:06 PM   #4
BadStar
getDare Sweetheart

I switch between the I and She bc in the males views, they are I when they talk and well the girl is She. And in her point of view, she is I.. Sorry if it is confusing and Yes im going to continue, been very busy moving and had a lot of personal issues come up & will get started on this as soon as i can. Thats for the feedback
BadStar is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk