Old 02-13-2010, 02:56 AM   #1
Coyote
getDare Addict

Default A Walk Home

A few days ago I got a call from my exgirlfriend saying that she needed some help clearing all the snow out of her driveway. Being a nice guy I went over to help seeing as we were still friends even though we broke up. It took me about 20 minutes to get there and I knocked on the door. She promptly opened it dressed in snow clothes ready to clear the snow.

I got dressed into my shoveling clothes and we went to work on the driveway, clearing away as much ice and snow as possibly.. It took a few hours of pretty hard work and we noticed that three of her car tires had popped due to the freezing temperatures.

I had gotten sweaty underneath all the snow clothes so I asked to take a shower quickly before I leave. She agreed and I went to take a shower. It lasted roughly 10 minutes(or so I thought). I stepped out to find my clothes gone, missing from the rack I had set them. A little confused I called out my exes name with no reply. Again, still nothing,

I stepped out wearing just the towel and looked around the house and my ex was nowhere to be seen. I looked out the window and my car was gone MY CAR was gone. I looked around the house for a few minutes, and at this time I found a note taped to the bathroom door from my ex. It read “Hope you had an enjoyable shower. You probably noticed your clothes are missing along with your car. I have both of them and their in fine condition. I have layed out a few items on my bed for you to wear and each item represents a different item I have of yours. If you don’t wear it then you wont get back that item.
Lacy Thong = House Key
Lacy Bra = Wallet
7” Heels = Car
Makeup/Wig = Not being discovered as a guy(paint your nails) 
Fishnet Tights = Clothes
Mini Skirt = Cell Phone
Top = You’ll Need it not to be cold 
Lastly have a look around my apartment for anything humiliating, put it on and I will erase all pictures I have of you from before.
Have a fun walk home XOXO

i'll continue later as it is very late
Limits:Public,Involving Other People, Illegal, Pee/Poop, High Risk of Getting Caught,Extreme Pain,Anal,Messy/Water,(Backyard might be ok), Masturbation
24/M/USA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=32347

AFTER HOURS!!(GOOD READING)
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 07:11 AM   #2
Star Shadows
Prodigy

cool this looks like an awesome story.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk