Old 07-06-2008, 02:34 AM   #1
blackburn

Default Exploring Limitations

(Please excuse my spelling) Usually I just look through the dare section for dares, cause asking on this fourm gets me no where. And while doing so for some reason I have become rather intrequed with messy dares. So if anyone could help me(which I'm doubting will happen) I would like some ideas to do messy dares. This used to be a limit, but now for some reason I really want to do something "messy"

My limits are NOTHING PUBLIC WHAT SO EVER!!!, also no huge messes, and absoulty nothing my mom could find out about. Also no pain, and nothing permant, besides that I think anything else is ok, if its not I'll let you know.

So heres my situation. I live at home with just my mom. She is gone weekdays from 8 in the morning until about 5 in the evening, so I would like to be done by about three to four, so I have time to clean up.

I'm not exactly sure what items I do, and don't have. So if you come up with a dare that requires an object i dont't have, I'll try to imprevise, or ask someone for a better idea.

Some of my likes usually (but do not need to be tied in to this dare) are sexual things, exciting things, self-bondage, and I its not a like, its kinda actually something I would rather not do, but have no problem doing it, Cross Dressing. Its fun and stuff, but I can never talk myself into unless the dare is really good. If you do have me cross dress, it has to be something I can clean and leaves NO MARK on the cloths.

I can dress anywhere from naked to normal boy cloths (shirt, jeans, socks, boxers) To my moms cloths (thongs, shirts, shorts, skirts, pants, socks, bras, and ear rings, make up, etc.) I would like if the dares were in the bathroom, but I can also do in my living room, kitchen. I can do all other rooms but they have carpet so it can't mess that up.

Please someone help me with this

Keep in mind my limits, and likes, and make sure its "messy"

Blackburn
blackburn is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk