I rolled

3 - spoon
3 - bend over a table
3 - no trousers or underwear
4 - corner
4 - 18 hard
1 - nothing
3 - Say Thank you

Unfortunenately I had to make a few changes to the rolls as I am at work, so I had to go to the bathroom to do the spanking, hence no spoon and no table to bend over.

So in stead I used by hand and kneeled on the floor. And I gave myself a few extra strokes for breaking the rules - 36 in all.

It was fun. I didn't think standing in the corner would turn me on so much, but it really did, and by the time it was time for the actual spanking I was totally ready.

Likes: Spanking, role play, corner time, precum, cum, a little anal, verbal submission, panties, blindfold.

Limits: Public where others can see me, messy, things that leave marks.
sumsar1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 07:02 AM   #32
Reflex

I did this twice =)
First time with the tv-remote (didnt find any hairbrush doh) 18 times hard with trousers lowered bending over a chair. I took the pain quietly tough it was pretty damn hard to spank urself hard with a tvremote in that position (redid a couple of hits).

Next time i got to do it with my hand. First i wrote a short letter about why i deserved spanking, I've been skipping school today because I was too tired and when ur home alone whats better to do than masturbating? Then i went on to the spanking, like the last time with my jeans and my boxers lowered over a chair. But this time i did 30 hard ones and since i were begging for mercy i was rewarded with 10 more. Much easier to hit hard with the hand and damn it hurt. It feels like my ass is on fire atm and damn im horny =).
Reflex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 03:32 PM   #33
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile Agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiney View Post
This is an excellent dice dare. I love the roleplaying aspect of this.
I agree. I think that's the whole allure of the whole dare.
Old 12-20-2008, 03:22 AM   #34
Longtime_Lurker

Lurker rolled:

2 - Hand
5 - On a bed on all fours
2 - First half on underwear, second half on bare bottom
2 - Auntie roleplay: Get in the room and say "Please auntie, don't spank me. I promise I will be a good boy/girl now."
4 - 18 hard
4 - Count every stroke and say "Thank you, Miss/Sir" after each.
6 - Log onto this website - while your bottom is red - and write down how your spanking went

It stung. Balancing was slightly awkward as well. I love this dare, it's probably one of my personal favorites on the entire site. In fact, the last die is the only reason for my first post.
Longtime_Lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 11:51 AM   #35
scotslave

Send a message via MSN to scotslave Send a message via Yahoo to scotslave

I rolled

3 - Spoon

Found and old wooden spoon to use

5 - On a bed on all fours

3- Trousers and underwear lowered, otherwise fully dressed for the entire spanking

4 - Dress for your spanking according to "What to wear:" and stand in the corner for 5 minutes while you think about your spanking

Stood for five minutes with my trousers down and just got an erection with anticipation

4 - 18 hard

tried to make them as hard as possible, surprised how hard it felt with the spoon actually

5 - Count every stroke and say "Thank you, Miss/Sir" after each.

Said it out loud every time

6 - Log onto this website - while your bottom is red - and write down how your spanking went

see above

really good dare as it turns out
Old 12-26-2008, 04:23 PM   #36
Tony12

I got
Hairbrush
On all fours on a bed
Trousers and underwear down, otherwise fully clothed
Headmaster rollplay
30hard
Extra 10 for resistance
And obviously log on and write about my experience
Old 12-28-2008, 08:17 PM   #37
truthordaremad

i got:

4 - Slipper

3 - Bend over a table

5 - Naked

4 - Dress for your spanking according to "What to wear:" and stand in the corner for 5 minutes while you think about your spanking

4 - 18 hard

2 - Cry "Auch" and try to stop the spanking "Please, don't spank me more. I'll be good, I promise" - this lead to an extra 10 on the bare bottom! (meaning 28 spankings)

4 - Log onto this website - while your bottom is red - and write down how your spanking went

right so as the last role suggests i need to say how it went:

i got the slipper and pulled my small bedroom table into the middle of the room, then i proceeded to take off all my clothes and set an alarm for 5 mins, once naked i went and stood in the corner (full view of the nearest window) and set the clock off, worrying about what was to come. 5 minutes went by and i then lay over this table, and started the spanking whilst crying "ouch" and making claims like i'll be good now, this resistance led to an extra ten spankings! That is exactly how it went, luckily enough i was on my own and was able to complete this and get changed again quickly without getting caught!
truthordaremad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 12:56 AM   #38
sumsar1972
getDare Sweetheart

I took the dare yesterday at work. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to log on and write about it before now.

I rolled:

Implement:
2 - Hand

Where:
6 - Standing

What to wear:

What to do before your spanking:
1 - Headmaster rolesplay: Knock door and say "My name is XXX. I'm sorry that I've been a bad boy/girl, Sir. I'm here for my spanking."

How many and how hard:
6 - 48 hard

What to do during your spanking:

What to do after your spanking:
4 - Log onto this website - while your bottom is red - and write down how your spanking went

I got downstairs to a toilet area, that is rarely used. There I explained that I had been a bad boy and needed a spanking. Then I lowered my jeans and gave myself 24 hard strokes on the boxers. This already stung quite a lot. For the final 24, I had to take off my boxers as well. Then I proceeded by giving myself another 24 hard on the bare bottom. I did it as hard as I could. This really stung, and the result was probably one of the hardest self-spankings, I have tried.

Anyway, I put on my boxers and jeans again and went back to my office with a very red and sore bottom.

Likes: Spanking, role play, corner time, precum, cum, a little anal, verbal submission, panties, blindfold.

Old 01-25-2009, 12:08 PM   #39
daredamsel

that was fun i got paddle, first third psnts, second undies, third naked, i got auntie please dont spank me, 18 hard spankings, counted with the thank you miss, in bed onn all dours and masturbate
daredamsel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 03:58 AM   #40
sumsar1972
getDare Sweetheart

I got

Implement:
2 - Hand

Where:
3 - Bend over a table

What to wear:

What to do before your spanking:
3 - Letter roleplay: Sit down and write a few lines about how naughty you have been and why you deserve this spanking.

How many and how hard:
6 - 48 hard

What to do during your spanking:

What to do after your spanking:
5 - Log onto this website - while your bottom is red - and write down how your spanking went

I did it with slight modifications. I was driving and used the time in the car to tell, how I had been a naughty boy and deserved a spanking. As a part of my fantasy I arranged an "encounter" with an "aunt", who would meet me and spank me at a deserted rest area. Once there I got into the surrounding woods and completed the spanking.

It was a hard spanking, and my bottom was red and sore for the rest of the drive.

To those of you who have tried this dice dare:

I am considering making a version two of it. Do you have any suggestions for it?
- if so please write them here or pm me.

Old 03-17-2009, 08:15 AM   #41
Shiney
getDare Sweetheart

There should be a clothing section separate from the status of your pants and underwear being pulled down.
Clothes available: Wigs, panties, bras, breast forms, a corset, false hips, 9 pairs of heels, flats, straps that lock my heels on, dresses, skirts, babydoll tops, a princess dress, and a few nighties. Also tights.
Shiney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 08:30 AM   #42
purpleperdey

I rolled

Hairbrush
On bed on all fours
Underwear lowered, otherwise dressed
Auntie roleplay
30 hard
Ouch, leads to 10 extra
masturbate

This was very unlike what i expected. I did not think it possible to spank myself so hard, and enjoy it so much. I had to roll again for the clothing, as the first time I got naked, but I am not allowed to be naked today. Also I did not masturbate til I came as I can only cum between 7 & 8pm my time, and it is no where near that time yet.
purpleperdey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 10:41 AM   #43
Puggsley

Hi,

I got:
1: Ruler
2: Over a Chair
4: Trousers and Underwear lowered
6: Go straight to spanking
3: 30 Medium Hard
5: Count each stroke and say thank you maam may I have another
4: Log onto the website and say how it went.

It went great. I really love this dare, its well thought out and inventive. I've been thinking about using this as the basis for a "person above dare".

In any case, I am sitting here typing with a nice rosy backside!

Cheers!

Puggsley

limits: Public, Consumption of Bodily Fluids, Scat, Hanging Wedgies.
Puggsley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 01:02 PM   #44
monk
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiney View Post
There should be a clothing section separate from the status of your pants and underwear being pulled down.
You wish is.....

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=23931
doesnt like: Slight Public, Slight Mess (easy clean).
Limits: Poop, Family, Extreme Pain, Messy, Public.
monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:02 PM   #45
jac_sicarius

stood in corner before spanking and then was naked while i spanked myself with paddle was kinda good great dare though
jac_sicarius is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk