Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Every Monday night i will sleep with the ball in so vote how many pumps i need to do
3 pumps 6 2.48%
5 pumps 7 2.89%
7 pumps ( my ass cant close round this ) 20 8.26%
10 pumps (really starting to hurt) 14 5.79%
15 pumps (if i try to walk i am reduced to a wadle) 40 16.53%
18 pumps (ouch ouch ouch) 20 8.26%
20 pumps (in tears!) 26 10.74%
22 pumps (my poor ass!) 10 4.13%
25 pumps ( still crazily big) 9 3.72%
30 pumps ( please have mercy!!!) (sphere with 5 inch diameter!!) 90 37.19%
Voters: 242. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-03-2011, 11:11 AM   #46
USA

I dare you to fist your self for 20 mins , take a pic while your doing it for proof.
USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 10:33 PM   #47
opennina
Account Banned

all i can say to that is read my thread before posting
opennina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 10:37 PM   #48
opennina
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxoguy View Post
I love this thread - a big fan of gaping and anal generally You'll make some guy (or girl) a a very lucky person!

Permanent gaping, as stated previously, doesn't really work if you want to remain continent. However, being able to gape on demand, so to speak, seems to mainly involve lots of practice and patience.

Are you into photography by any chance? If so, the gorillapod tripod things make amazing anal toys. They feel like anal beads, but you can try and cram more than one leg into your arse at a time. Or even DP yourself with the legs. They also come in different sizes from 'junior' to 'huge'... Perhaps ask for one for your birthday or something?

http://cdn.photojojo.net/store/aweso...1297539177.jpg

Failing that, I dare you to train yourself to take a butternut squash up your arse. They really do look like butt plugs!

http://www.bonappetit.com/images/tip...t_squash_v.jpg

If you like the 'toys' I'll come up with some creative dare using them
illl try and find a squash as soon as possible lol, but not really into photography and as iv said before i dont mind losing continence and its kinda the point i just want to be permenantly gaping. look forward to futher dares from you
Old 07-04-2011, 10:00 AM   #49
oxoguy

Okay Nina That you want to be permanently gaping no matter what is insanely hot!

So I dare you to buy a squash - the biggest one you think you have a realistic chance of fitting inside you. You can buy bigger and bigger as you get better!

When at home you have a choice. Either buy a condom to put on the squash and use KY jelly, or as I do, use vaseline without a condom - with enough lube anything will fit inside you!

One of the worst ways to get big things in your ass is to do it doggy. So, I want you to get a mirror and place it on the floor. Put the squash on the floor sitting up, get it and your ass really lubed up, and squat down over it. Watch yourself slowly sitting down on it. Now, gently and slowly let the squash take your weight whilst watching in the mirror.

The first time you do this you might get none of it in you. I dare you though to do this every day for a week and report back on how much you achieve. With effort and care, each time putting more and more of your body weight into it, more and more will stretch your ring out. The best thing is watching your own arsehole getting ruined

The other option is to do it on your back with your legs up, but it's harder to get up enough pressure on your ring.

If you are really really serious about gaping wide I do have a few more permanent options...
oxoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 12:40 PM   #50
DMoe
Distinguished Member

Default Coffee Enema

Combine 2 tsp. coffee grinds and 3 cups water in a pot and boil for 10 minutes.

Allow to cool for a bit.

Pour boiled coffee into 2 liter bottle and add warm purified until the jug is about three-quarters full.

Let the enema solution cool down a bit; it is ready when the temperature is approximately the temperature of the body.

On your bed lay on your stomach and insert the 2 liter bottle as far as you can into your anus.

Once the bottle is drained you will remove the bottle and hold the enema inside you for 2 hours. Do not move from your bed until the 2 hours are up.
DMoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 10:13 PM   #51
opennina
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxoguy View Post
Okay Nina That you want to be permanently gaping no matter what is insanely hot!

So I dare you to buy a squash - the biggest one you think you have a realistic chance of fitting inside you. You can buy bigger and bigger as you get better!

When at home you have a choice. Either buy a condom to put on the squash and use KY jelly, or as I do, use vaseline without a condom - with enough lube anything will fit inside you!

One of the worst ways to get big things in your ass is to do it doggy. So, I want you to get a mirror and place it on the floor. Put the squash on the floor sitting up, get it and your ass really lubed up, and squat down over it. Watch yourself slowly sitting down on it. Now, gently and slowly let the squash take your weight whilst watching in the mirror.

The first time you do this you might get none of it in you. I dare you though to do this every day for a week and report back on how much you achieve. With effort and care, each time putting more and more of your body weight into it, more and more will stretch your ring out. The best thing is watching your own arsehole getting ruined

The other option is to do it on your back with your legs up, but it's harder to get up enough pressure on your ring.

If you are really really serious about gaping wide I do have a few more permanent options...
i am very serious about achieveing this so all helpp is greatly appreciated i will let you know when i get a squash also im assuming when you say sit down on it you mean have the fat side on the floor andsit on the skinny side
Old 07-04-2011, 10:14 PM   #52
opennina
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMoe View Post
Combine 2 tsp. coffee grinds and 3 cups water in a pot and boil for 10 minutes.

Allow to cool for a bit.

Pour boiled coffee into 2 liter bottle and add warm purified until the jug is about three-quarters full.

Let the enema solution cool down a bit; it is ready when the temperature is approximately the temperature of the body.

On your bed lay on your stomach and insert the 2 liter bottle as far as you can into your anus.

Once the bottle is drained you will remove the bottle and hold the enema inside you for 2 hours. Do not move from your bed until the 2 hours are up.
will try next time im homealone and have some homework to do whilst i wait
Old 07-04-2011, 11:05 PM   #53
Orangey
getDare Sweetheart

I just realized we don't know what your butt looks like. Post some pictures of your butt for us, please.

Limits: extreme pain, friends/family, poop, blood, permanent
Orangey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 03:42 AM   #54
Master PMB

Send a message via AIM to Master PMB
Cool Task

Use to vibrators with new batterys and see if u can sleep with them in over night
Master PMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 04:12 AM   #55
crossdressingwedgie
Account Banned

Default complimeant

this is a compliment your so hot my dick could be your 24/7 toy your so hot

Dislikes: public,friends,rude people,messy, or anything over 30 minutes long

LOOK AT MY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT IS CROSSDRESSINGWEDDGIE1
crossdressingwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 04:27 AM   #56
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Put a candles in half way and light it. Every next day ad a candle. Do this for 3 weeks so ad end u have 21 candles in
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 07:57 AM   #57
Pie22
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to Pie22

A 2ltr bottle to use for stretching would seem to be perfect. Brace yourself on something then squat down on it. Keep this up until you feel very full. When you've reached a good point, keep going up and back down on this spot, every once in a while put your whole body wait into it and push down hard. Hold it for 10 seconds then come back up. Repeat for at least a few hours. Let me know if this worked.
Limits: Permanent, Public, Family, Beastiliality

When god hands you lemons, you FIND A NEW GOD!!!
Pie22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 09:01 AM   #58
AlbinoBlackSheep
Baby Member

You could always try sticking a lacrosse ball up there. And take a pic and email it to me if you get it for proof. [email protected]

Last edited by AlbinoBlackSheep; 07-05-2011 at 09:05 AM.
AlbinoBlackSheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 10:17 AM   #59
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Rather than letting make wild suggestions as to what you could use, I'm tasking you to go around your house to every room to find objects which you think would help you meet your goal.

You can write out the list of items which you've found that are on hand for you to use or you can take pictures of the objects and post them in an album on your profile!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 10:27 PM   #60
opennina
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pie22 View Post
A 2ltr bottle to use for stretching would seem to be perfect. Brace yourself on something then squat down on it. Keep this up until you feel very full. When you've reached a good point, keep going up and back down on this spot, every once in a while put your whole body wait into it and push down hard. Hold it for 10 seconds then come back up. Repeat for at least a few hours. Let me know if this worked.
by let you know if this worked do you mean if i manage to get the widest point in?

Advertisements
Kink Talk