Old 02-23-2012, 06:56 PM   #1
subgirl1993

Default Play Time

Hello all! I haven't posted in awhile, but my Master and I had a very good play session the other day.

It didn't start out all to well. I had been disrespectful, and had trouble getting over my guilt. My Master punished me by having me worship a pair of shoes with my tongue, while imagining they were his. This certainly put me in my place and put me in an extremely submissive mood.

I asked my Master if we could play and he thought about it and said we could, but he would challenge me. While I went to dinner, we chat/texted about what he was going to have me do.

The session started with me having a crotch rope where one end was hanging over the edge of a door with a sturdy bag on the other end. If I was to put weight in the bag, it would have pulled the crotch rope tighter.

I did end up putting quite a bit of weight in as well. My Master and I played the question game, to see how much I knew about him. We have played this game quite often, and he makes the questions more difficult every time

Each time I got a question wrong, or if my Master told me to, I had to put one of my textbooks in the bag. Keep in mind this textbooks range in weight from 5-10lbs. I believe I got up do 4 books, before my Master had me put two books in, and a few minutes later, put the rest of the books in, equaling ten in total.

I then stood like this for a bit of time, before my Master had me go up onto my tiptoes and see how long I could stay up. I could take a book out if I used up one of my "lifes" which I had gotten for answering questions in extreme details. Or I could stay until my Master told me to stop, which is what I ended up doing. I was literally dripping wet.

After this, I did somewhat of a zipper on my pussy lips. I used the same bag filled with books, tied to the end of a rope. The other end of the rope was zig-zagged through 4 pegs on each of my pussy lips--8 in total. I pushed the bag off the edge of my bed with my feet and was told to hold it up by the rope with my hands. This placed strain on my arms and abdominals. I could relieve this at anytime by just letting go of the rope, but that would let the pegs be ripped off my pussy.

I held on to the rope until my Master told me to stop and let me remove the pegs. Still dripping wet.

After this, I tied five pegs on each pussy lip to my thighs, spreading my pussy wide open. I also had clover clamps placed on my nipples. Then I fucked myself with a dildo and used an electric toothbrush (my makeshift vibrator) on my clit to have some forced orgasms. I think we ended somewhere around 12, maybe more, before my Master had me stop. It has made me sore for quite a few days. I am very happy to have made my Master happy.

Likes: tease/edging/denial, breast and nipple play/pain, clit/pussy torture

Limits: no public, blackmail, illegal, permanent, body writing, risky/dangerous, scat, blood...

At a minimum, photo proof will be provided
subgirl1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 09:11 PM   #2
Thoughtwrangler
Account Banned

I enjoyed the session just as much as my pet did. I just wanted to say that whilst she was focused on her shortcomings in the morning I was just so amazed and proud of how hard she worked to make me happy after that. It was her suggestion to do forced orgasms as she knew that would make me happy and she did 15, not 12.

I'm glad to read this post as I'm very proud of her and I hope she's proud of herself. A very amazing submissive and an equally amazing woman. Pet, I'm very lucky to have you in my life.

A bit about me.
A bit more about me

Discord: thoughtwrangler

Proud to own this cunt
Thoughtwrangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 06:55 AM   #3
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Was very nice to read this and i think she did a good job.
Did she ever go so far in forced orgasm that she blacked out?
For instance tied and constant stimulation. Orgasm after orgasm. Blacking out. Coming back and feeling you still being stimulated and getting a new orgasm right away?
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 05:50 PM   #4
Thoughtwrangler
Account Banned

No I've never had her blackout. I wouldn't push her nearly that far unless I could be there to make sure she was ok. If she were to blackout I probably would stop there to make sure she was ok rather than continue. I'm a big softy really.

A bit about me.
A bit more about me

Discord: thoughtwrangler

Proud to own this cunt
Thoughtwrangler is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk