Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 08-28-2016, 07:03 PM   #106
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
Master has indicated there will be no further points awarded for any of my activities for the balance of the evening.

He has just arrived home, cocktail hour is about to begin.

The rest of the evening will be focused on me pleasuring him and posts and pms that further the torment of my denial.

Give me your worst, in return, i will try my best.

Currently standing naked for inspection by my Sir, while edging with my wand , awaiting further direction from you all.

X oxoxo....
Let's see, so far you have described your favourite orgasm and your favourite night of sex. So, I'm going to ask about your favourite task and your favourite pm, as well as what you did when you read them.
JohnHartham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 07:59 PM   #107
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHartham View Post
Let's see, so far you have described your favourite orgasm and your favourite night of sex. So, I'm going to ask about your favourite task and your favourite pm, as well as what you did when you read them.

Sir john,

Potentially right in the middle of both as i type Sir

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
AndreaSwallows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 09:03 AM   #108
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Oral presentaion

Quote:

Thank you for your question Sir John,

Favorite PM?

Last night during cocktail hour with Sir, he indicated that I was to be naked, except for one of his white dress shirts. After Mixing him his scotch, he settled into his big leather chair. I knelt before him, as always, dutifully holding his scotch when he was not sipping it.

Sir instructed me to only lick his cock while I read the posts of the day. One specific PM arrived, Sir instructed me to stand before him, heels, his dress shirt, collar and leash.......he then told me to read the post aloud as I edge for his viewing pleasure. Touching up my lipstick, and re applying oil to my breasts, this slut happily obeyed.

needless to say, once I was permitted to return to my kneeling position, I continued orally pleasuring master with heightened enthusiasm.......yet taking care not to spill Sirs scotch

Feel free to ask more...........

Old 08-31-2016, 05:47 PM   #109
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
So sorry that I am just now seeing this post.

Hmm ... I think for sure there would be lots of edging, much more than you have already been doing. It, of course, would have to be on a day where you have no work duties to tend to so you could have more free time to do numerous edges with various toys and the like. For example, one thing could be to edge using your crotch rope in a crowded place such as a grocery store.

Although, I am sure that several other users that regularly post in your threads would also be able to come up with some other great punishments as well.
Perhaps I could do so while selecting a suitable cucumber or some other intriguing produce item.............

Old 09-01-2016, 11:27 AM   #110
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default ask away.........

Anyone else have any questions?

Old 09-01-2016, 11:35 AM   #111
Shadowice
getDare Addict

What is the most revealing outfit you have worn in public?

What is the most revealing outfit you have worn to the office?

What is your biggest fantasy, and have you got to try it?

If you could have a day to do anything you wanted no consequences then the day would be rolled back and no one would have memory of what happened but you what would you do?

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 09:25 PM   #112
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

What was your favourite task in the office?
What was the most public thing that has happened in the office with you and your Sir?
What is your record for multiple orgasms?
Have you ever had sex with a girl? If so what was it like?
And finally, how wet did you get while answering these and what are you going to do now? Couldn't think of a good final question so that's my best shot lol.
JohnHartham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 03:07 PM   #113
Georgiaboy2016

Have you ever peed in your underwear/clothes?
If so, when was the last time you peed yourself?
If so, what were you wearing when you peed yourself?
Would you ever do it for a dare?
Do you ever wait so long for the toilet you think you won't make it?
If you were in line for the bathroom, would you rather pee yourself fully clothed, or pull your clothes up/down and expose yourself to pee?
Have you ever peed the bed?
Georgiaboy2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 10:25 AM   #114
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
What is the most revealing outfit you have worn in public?

One evening at the adult club, short black skirt, push up bra, heels, collar, no panties, and a blazer that kept no secrets

What is the most revealing outfit you have worn to the office?

Short red pencil skirt, ridiculously tight, slit up the back that was precariously high (I then hiked up the skirt for an added bit of risk), no panties, 5 inch heels, white shelf bra, fitted white sheer blouse, I felt always on the verge of being exposed......very vulnerable and always being stared at by men. HAWT

What is your biggest fantasy, and have you got to try it?

Having my Sir fuck me mercilessly after hours in the window of my office.........breasts oiled and pressed against the glass....my eyes constantly seeking the eyes of someone enjoying our activities. Stay tuned for more later

If you could have a day to do anything you wanted no consequences then the day would be rolled back and no one would have memory of what happened but you what would you do?
Competitive cock sucking, perhaps in a club, I would pick the hottest girl in the club, challenge her to a cock sucking competition for all to watch, cheering, comments, applause etc from the onlookers only fueling my enthusiasm.

xoxoxo.........

Old 09-09-2016, 09:07 PM   #115
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgiaboy2016 View Post
Have you ever peed in your underwear/clothes?
If so, when was the last time you peed yourself?
If so, what were you wearing when you peed yourself?
Would you ever do it for a dare?
Do you ever wait so long for the toilet you think you won't make it?
If you were in line for the bathroom, would you rather pee yourself fully clothed, or pull your clothes up/down and expose yourself to pee?
Have you ever peed the bed?
Sir,
Thank you for your question,.

My best responce is; I am in control of my bladder, it does not control me.

I like to keep it that way.

XOXOXO

Old 09-12-2016, 09:17 AM   #116
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Better late than never.....but waiting can be fun!

Quote:
What was your favourite task in the office?Various buzz, tug and vibe threads that left my pulsing denied pussy at the mercy of those who respond to my threads, something about being controlled by strangers in a semi public place and imaging your "reactions" to my reports really gets me aroused.
What was the most public thing that has happened in the office with you and your Sir? One afternoon Sir came to visit me for lunch, we ordered in and ate in my office, as lunch went on, the office was quite busy as it was month end, as a result, throughout the visit people were in and out of my office numerous times on various business matters. Sir explicitly explained to me that very time a female entered my office, I was to tug my crotch chain at least 5 times during the interaction. Every time a male staff member was in my office, Sir would activate my wiivibe via the app on his phone. My co worker, pervy guy was relentless with his visits..........I came twice during lunch.
What is your record for multiple orgasms? 15
Have you ever had sex with a girl? If so what was it like?Not sex with a girl, per say....however, one evening at the club, an attractive girl asked my Sir if it would be OK if she licked and kissed my nipples, Sir gave her permission........it was a different experience to say the least.
And finally, how wet did you get while answering these and what are you going to do now Drenched, my pink vibe and I may be seeking privacy shortly in the ladies room ? Couldn't think of a good final question so that's my best shot lol.
Sir John,

Sorry for my tardy response, I've had may hands (as well as other things) quite full as of late

Please see my responses above in BOLD.

xoxoxoo.........

Old 09-13-2016, 07:57 AM   #117
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default more please

any one have any juicy questions for me today?

Old 09-13-2016, 02:14 PM   #118
readytogolf

Default Hardening

First time I've logged on GD in a while. Read this entire thread... my cock is so hard right now, might have to relieve myself.

My question(s) - Does Sir have you shop for his clothing and undergarments? What kind of underwear would you have him wear... if any?

Are you into rimming?
readytogolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 02:22 PM   #119
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Talking Fore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by readytogolf View Post
First time I've logged on GD in a while. Read this entire thread... my cock is so hard right now, might have to relieve myself.

My question(s) - Does Sir have you shop for his clothing and undergarments? What kind of underwear would you have him wear... if any?

Are you into rimming?
Thank you for your question Sir Golf,

I do not shop for my Sir

He wears briefs.

No rimming, thank you, Sirs rules.

I assume by you user name you like to Golf.....I do as well.
Did you happen to read my Golf story from a few weeks back with my Sir...?

If not, you should......although it may create a snap hook for you as your right elbow may be prevented from moving past your belt buckle

xoxoxo...........

Old 09-13-2016, 02:29 PM   #120
readytogolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
Thank you for your question Sir Golf,

I do not shop for my Sir

He wears briefs.

No rimming, thank you, Sirs rules.

I assume by you user name you like to Golf.....I do as well.
Did you happen to read my Golf story from a few weeks back with my Sir...?

If not, you should......although it may create a snap hook for you as your right elbow may be prevented from moving past your belt buckle

xoxoxo...........
Thank you for the swift reply. I read have read your golf journal and have had similar experiences and multiple solo events on the course. You like the last tee time, I like the first one, before anyone else gets out there. I hope I am three or four holes ahead so no one discovers me wanking in the fairway. There is always that risk of someone seeing/watching, whether another golfer or an early rising home owner.

Wish I had a girl now that would let me "take her" on the golf course.

Ever help your man out of a hazard?

Does Sir like anal? do you like it?
readytogolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
big tits, blowjob, breasts, heels, slut