Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 06-13-2007, 09:50 PM   #1
Smuggs86

Default To the Mistress/slave Ladies and the Master/slave men

Do you ladies like men crossdressing, do you find it weird, sexual, hot, dirty, would you ever force your man or slave or someone on the internet to crossdress for you and what would you force them it do, insertion, sucking, bondage, public, getting messy. And men are there men out there who lie being told to dress up either for pleasure or for being someone's slave. Are there women out there who actually have a fetish with doing this to men, and are there other men out there who like women doing this to them. What do you think, is it wrong or just plainly fine what both sexes are living out their own fetishes dont they have the right to do that.
Smuggs86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 10:02 AM   #2
Smuggs86

Or even to you guys who out there likes to crossdress for fun or for sexual reasons, or just for dares, or what guys out there like to match other men crossdress and make them do dares or sexual ideas while dressed up.
Smuggs86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 10:07 AM   #3
Collared_Slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Collared_Slave Send a message via Yahoo to Collared_Slave

I am a guy (oviously) and i like bondage, s&m and anal and think that yes there are people out there who like these sorts of things and some people who dont like them and its just up to their personal prefrence.
Collared_Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 11:49 AM   #4
marjack
Baby Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smuggs86 View Post
Or even to you guys who out there likes to crossdress for fun or for sexual reasons, or just for dares, or what guys out there like to match other men crossdress and make them do dares or sexual ideas while dressed up.
I love to crossdress and have a variable amount of clothing. I also enjoy being forced to wear rubber clothing and being punished for refusing any order given by my master. He dosent know that I have written this. Must go , he is calling me
marjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 01:45 PM   #5
Mistress_Louisa

I find it a turn-on when my slave cross-dresses. We will often incorporate it into our domination sessions, too.

For example, I will dress him as a girl (clean shaven, wearing lingerie, high heels, dress, wig and full make-up) and take pictures of him before we move on to more exciting things. I like to grab his long 'hair' when I take him from behind
Mistress_Louisa is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk