Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-08-2018, 02:49 PM   #1
AnalSlave1

Default Million Dollars But... (Part 2.O)

So this is million dollars but part 2. If you don't know what it is, I give yyou a scenario where you receive a million dollars but you have to do something kinky for the rest of your life. Explain why you would take it or not. Also check out part 1.

1. Million dollars but every other week, you have to dress up like the opposite sex. You don't have to go out in public but your bound to go outside since it's every other week.

2. Million dollars but every time you use a washroom that's not in your house, you have to put a butt plug in your ass until you go to sleep.

3. Million dollars but every time you spend money, you have to take off a piece of clothing. You can only put back on clothes when you get back home.

4. Million dollars but every time you wake up, you have to go to the bathroom and piss on yourself in the bathtub. You have to then jack off to a edge and then you are able to do your normal routine.

5. Million dollars but everyday, you have to ask a random stranger if you can drink their pee. if they say yes, you have to drink their pee.
Limits- Scat, Messy, Public

PM dares - send me one of these words to dare me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85253
AnalSlave1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 02:53 PM   #2
AnalSlave1

1. Million dollars but every other week, you have to dress up like the opposite sex. You don't have to go out in public but your bound to go outside since it's every other week.I'll do it and just live the most introvert life ever since I have the money to do it. The panties might be a bit of a discomfort but it'll be worth it. If I feel a bit kinky, I'll go outside.

2. Million dollars but every time you use a washroom that's not in your house, you have to put a butt plug in your ass until you go to sleep.I would do it because no one would know and you would forget about a butt plug after a couple of minutes.

3. Million dollars but every time you spend money, you have to take off a piece of clothing. You can only put back on clothes when you get back home.I would just wear a bunch of clothes and try to order as much stuff from amazon as possible.

4. Million dollars but every time you wake up, you have to go to the bathroom and piss on yourself in the bathtub. You have to then jack off to a edge and then you are able to do your normal routine.
I would take it because it's not humiliating and I could just take a shower after.

5. Million dollars but everyday, you have to ask a random stranger if you can drink their pee. if they say yes, you have to drink their pee. I would not take it because of the humiliation and the fact that i have to drink a strangers piss.
Limits- Scat, Messy, Public

PM dares - send me one of these words to dare me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85253
AnalSlave1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 06:45 PM   #3
striker101

1. Million dollars but every other week, you have to dress up like the opposite sex. You don't have to go out in public but your bound to go outside since it's every other week.
Yes. There's plenty of women's clothes out there that could pass pretty easily for men's clothing nowadays.

2. Million dollars but every time you use a washroom that's not in your house, you have to put a butt plug in your ass until you go to sleep.
Yes. A bit inconvenient, but I rarely use public bathrooms anyway. The occasions that I do, would definitely be worth it for a million dollars.

3. Million dollars but every time you spend money, you have to take off a piece of clothing. You can only put back on clothes when you get back home.
Yes. Traveling abroad would be a challenge... Shopping online would make a lot of it easier, and pre-ordering/buying as much as possible in advance.

Yes. It'd be annoying, and pretty gross. But I shower first thing in the morning everyday, so at least it'd be cleaned up right away. I feel like a million dollars would be worth the hassle.

5. Million dollars but everyday, you have to ask a random stranger if you can drink their pee. if they say yes, you have to drink their pee.
Probably. I'd mostly count on the vast majority of people saying no. That seems like a pretty safe bet. Even if 1% of people said yes (which honestly seems like a very generous estimate), that's not that much piss drinking in exchange for a hell of a lot of money. Pretty sure that'd be enough to make up for the embarrassment of having to ask that as well (also helps that I'd be asking strangers, so not as much worry about committing social suicide).

Kik: DaredDominated | Skype: doubledown101

Limits: Public, Illegal, Friends/Family (please leave other people out of it), Scat/Diapers, Blood, Shaving, Social Suicide, Highly Messy, Cross-dressing

Likes: If it's not listed above, I'll at least give it a try even if a don't exactly 'like' it. Pleasing others is more my priority.

Feel free to message me. I will provide proof of dares.
striker101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 07:13 PM   #4
jennyishorny

Sure, I've never done that before but I can't imagine it would be uncomfortable. I wouldn't be willing to cut my hair, but otherwise I'm down.

I normally am against all butt stuff, but for some reason I'm finding this one arousing so I'm saying yes.

Sure! I can always wear layers, or shop online!

Ick, no, I would be down except I can't handle pee play.

Absolutely not, I personally couldn't do it, I would probably vomit.

I'm currently looking for a dominant to control my orgasms, something including daily edging, tasks and denial to keep me horny 24/7, please PM or Kik me at jennyisreallyhorny if you are interested <3

Xoxo Jenny
jennyishorny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 09:11 AM   #5
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

1. Million dollars but every other week, you have to dress up like the opposite sex. You don't have to go out in public but your bound to go outside since it's every other week. Take the money. Clothing choice isn't a problem.

2. Million dollars but every time you use a washroom that's not in your house, you have to put a butt plug in your ass until you go to sleep. Again Take the money. Easy enough to do.

3. Million dollars but every time you spend money, you have to take off a piece of clothing. You can only put back on clothes when you get back home. Since I'd be rich with all the other millions. I'd be home most of the time and if I spent money, I'd be naked at home. So take the money.

4. Million dollars but every time you wake up, you have to go to the bathroom and piss on yourself in the bathtub. You have to then jack off to a edge and then you are able to do your normal routine. Take the money. Just shower every morning after this routine.

5. Million dollars but everyday, you have to ask a random stranger if you can drink their pee. if they say yes, you have to drink their pee. Probably not. Not into pee.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 03:53 AM   #6
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

I wouldn't mind this. I am pretty close to doing it already, since I wear jeans, tshirts, and hoodies for about 90% of the time.

I would have to say no. I am not into anal stuff and I don't see myself putting a butt plug in.

I guess I would have to layer up. Also what counts as clothing? could I just wear a couple extra necklaces and take one of those off? Or is it like shirts, pants, socks, shoes, etc etc? If it is the second then I would have to layer up a lot, which would suck sense I tend to get warm easily.

I mean this sounds easy enough. I could handle doing it.

Um no I couldn't do that. Too much that sounds really gross to me.

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 10:34 AM   #7
sadomasculine

No, I have too much bad past experience with crossdressing.

Yeah, absolutely. I'd happily wear a butt plug all the time, anyway.

Sure. I'd buy most things online and make sure to wear a few layers (thin, light stuff in summer, but I could still wear a few things).

Nah, that's too much to do every single day.

Nope!!!!!!!!
sadomasculine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 05:31 AM   #8
Born2BaSissy

1. Million dollars but every other week, you have to dress up like the opposite sex. You don't have to go out in public but your bound to go outside since it's every other week. absolutely! Since i am a full time sissy, not sure which would be the opposite sex!

2. Million dollars but every time you use a washroom that's not in your house, you have to put a butt plug in your ass until you go to sleep. Absolutely yes again! No big deal here.

3. Million dollars but every time you spend money, you have to take off a piece of clothing. You can only put back on clothes when you get back home. Yes! i would probably be spending money just to lose the clothing. Can always stop spending when i am just down to my lingerie.

4. Million dollars but every time you wake up, you have to go to the bathroom and piss on yourself in the bathtub. You have to then jack off to a edge and then you are able to do your normal routine. This one i find somewhat disgusting, but taking a shower right after is no big deal, so give me the money.

5. Million dollars but everyday, you have to ask a random stranger if you can drink their pee. if they say yes, you have to drink their pee. Again, for me, disgusting. Thing is, the odds of a random stranger saying yes are preety much zero. The humiliation of having to ask i would love. So yes again.
Born2BaSissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 05:41 AM   #9
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

I hate this as it is so public and would damage my 'reputation', but a million dollars is a lot of money. So yeah, I would do this and just choose the most un-feminine women's clothes I can find (which shouldn't be too hard).

This should be easy enough. I love anal as it is. Putting my plug in at work is a bit annoying but for a million dollars I'd definitely make it work. I'd do it if my misses would order it anyway.

I can make do with spending only once a day. I'll just wear a scarf all the time, some extra socks, etc.

This would be very annoying to do every single day. As long as I don't have to do this indefinitely, I would do it for a million. If I DO have to do it indefinitely? Ugh... I don't know. What if there is no bathtub?

No I won't do this. I don't want to be known as that rude disgusting pervert going about harassing people. It's definitely not worth it.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 01:01 PM   #10
Vaylex

no, I'll burn through a million before I die so the bad outlasts the good

mm, I don't mind the anal

yeah, I'd just order most things at home

no, I don't do piss

no, I don't do piss
Vaylex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 01:06 PM   #11
Kah
Account Banned

I'd be happy to, £1,000,000 to be a tomboy every other week. Easy money.

Sure why not. I've been wanting to try one out anyway.

I do most of my shopping at home anyway.

Nope. I hate the idea of getting pee on my hands. Let alone every part of me.

5. Million dollars but everyday, you have to ask a random stranger if you can drink their pee. if they say yes, you have to drink their pee.[/QUOTE]
See previous answer

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 12:49 AM   #12
1337dares

I like how it's humiliating and kinky, but still hidden in public. And honestly I wonder how long I could last without pissing or with a buttplug in all day. I think I could get used to it in a submissive way.
Items: 3 clamps, 2 binder clips, markers, cords, brush, belt
1337dares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 06:36 AM   #13
Kinky Lilly

1. Million dollars but every other week, you have to dress up like the opposite sex. You don't have to go out in public but your bound to go outside since it's every other week. Im a girl, so dressing a little more masculine is no big deal

2. Million dollars but every time you use a washroom that's not in your house, you have to put a butt plug in your ass until you go to sleep.i like butt plugs, no problem

3. Million dollars but every time you spend money, you have to take off a piece of clothing. You can only put back on clothes when you get back home.nope, id get arrested

4. Million dollars but every time you wake up, you have to go to the bathroom and piss on yourself in the bathtub. You have to then jack off to a edge and then you are able to do your normal routine.sure, i could add this to morning

5. Million dollars but everyday, you have to ask a random stranger if you can drink their pee. if they say yes, you have to drink their pee. no,because they may have std and such
bondage, self-bondage, feet, Teasing and denial, breast/nipple torture, foot torture, tickling, diapers, pee, age play, pet/pony play, guys cum all over me, latex, chastity, helplessness, duct tape, blindfolds, hoods, high heals including ballet boots, corseting, forced stretching, forced exercise, pain, month long dares (as long as i can type)

Limitsics/cam, blood, permanent, play with people who have std
Kinky Lilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 02:28 AM   #14
LingerieAnal
Account Banned

I guess I'd do it, sounds like fun.

Definitely yes.

Yes, just wear many small items.

I don't know, kinda yes because you can shower afterwards and it's not humiliating, but also takes away some time and being forced to edge each morning. But for a million I guess yes.

No, too humiliating and disgusting.
LingerieAnal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 09:31 PM   #15
diaperedsophie
getDare Sweetheart

[QUOTE=AnalSlave1;3275560]So this is million dollars but part 2. If you don't know what it is, I give yyou a scenario where you receive a million dollars but you have to do something kinky for the rest of your life. Explain why you would take it or not. Also check out part 1.

Yes, I would take it.

Yes, I would take it.

Yes, I would take it. since online shopping is a big thing.

Yes, I would take it.

Yes, I would take it.

well those were easy.

NO EDGING, CUMPLAY DARES, MASTURBATION

Sissy Baby/Wiltshire, UK/Age 13mnths (36)/Asexual/Incontinent/In chastity
Permanently in diapers since 2019/06/04

Add to my Wardrobe Like, limits My rules Pm Dares

Looking to be a real baby
diaperedsophie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk