Old 05-25-2013, 09:18 AM   #106
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Just a quick reminder that you still have some time to vote and turn the tide on the way the votes seem to be going at the moment as voting closes tomorrow.

Cheers!

Shy

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 03:58 PM   #107
Diaper_Guy

I'll go with the 12 sided die.
It seems as if that will be worse (or better, depending on how you see it). I am looking forward to the next part. Any ideas when it will come out?

Have fun writing, you two!

Cheers!
Diaper_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 08:52 AM   #108
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diaper_Guy View Post
I'll go with the 12 sided die.
It seems as if that will be worse (or better, depending on how you see it). I am looking forward to the next part. Any ideas when it will come out?

Have fun writing, you two!

Cheers!
Hey! Glad you are enjoying it! I suspect it'll come out in about two weeks or something, that's usually the time we need to write (providing nothing too funky goes on in our lives).

ETA: Also, I think it's pretty obvious, but dear Zoe will be picking the 12 sided die

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
Old 05-27-2013, 10:22 AM   #109
SeeNaked

Send a message via Yahoo to SeeNaked

Alright, thank you all for your votes! The voting is now officially CLOSED. (actually it ended yesterday :P ) Thank you all for your votes one way or the other.

-Personal Likes:
Discreet body writing, very light Anal, some pics/cam, light spanking....others depend on my mood.

-Personal Limits:
Blood, Permanent, Family/friends (Custom rules apply...PM me for details), Animals, Children (Duh!)

I am looking for a female slave, My NEW AND IMPROVED ad is Here....that page also has my likes and limits for what I will do with slaves....along with tons of other info.
SeeNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 11:59 AM   #110
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

I'm just going to take a wild guess and say that I voted for the losing choice. Am I right or not?

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 12:08 PM   #111
SeeNaked

Send a message via Yahoo to SeeNaked

Yes, I'm afraid that you did. The winning choice ended up being the 12-sided dice.

-Personal Likes:
Discreet body writing, very light Anal, some pics/cam, light spanking....others depend on my mood.

-Personal Limits:
Blood, Permanent, Family/friends (Custom rules apply...PM me for details), Animals, Children (Duh!)

I am looking for a female slave, My NEW AND IMPROVED ad is Here....that page also has my likes and limits for what I will do with slaves....along with tons of other info.
SeeNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 06:03 PM   #112
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

That figures. Going against myself wasn't going to keep winning, anyway.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-01-2013, 01:12 AM   #113
randomness_guy
Baby Member

How old are these characters?
randomness_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 03:16 PM   #114
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomness_guy View Post
How old are these characters?
SeeNaked and I discussed this the other day upon noticing your question. Though we both agree that it's not important to give our characters an exact age, perhaps I can give some hints for you to make a more exact approximation.

First of all, we state that the students in the story come from Richmond High and refer to them as "teens" in a few instances thus implying that they are between 13 and 19 years old.

Secondly, because Zoe has sex toys, because she has had sex before and because of both characters' apparent interest in things more risqué, we can assume that they are on the older end of the "teen" spectrum (say 16 and up).

Finally, seeing as they are attending a summer camp that their parents signed them up for (and thus, probably didn't have much say in that decision), I think we can safely assume that they are probably not *that* old (as in, probably not seniors in high school).

I know that I didn't answer your question directly, but I reckon you now have enough information to draw your own conclusions

Likes and stuff

Old 06-03-2013, 12:25 AM   #115
dickface

When can we expect the next amazing update?

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 12:59 PM   #116
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickface View Post
When can we expect the next amazing update?
I assure you, it's in the works! Just waiting on my partner right now (no pressure SeeNaked:P).

I'd say tops a week but hoping to post by Friday.

Shy

Likes and stuff

Old 06-14-2013, 05:50 AM   #117
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default Update

Just wanted to let you guys know that the next part is in the works. Right now, it's my fault that it hasn't been posted yet because I've been dealing with an unpleasant situation IRL. I'm about to work on the story right now .

Thanks for your patience!

Shy

Likes and stuff

Old 06-14-2013, 02:26 PM   #118
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shynessincarnate View Post
Just wanted to let you guys know that the next part is in the works. Right now, it's my fault that it hasn't been posted yet because I've been dealing with an unpleasant situation IRL. I'm about to work on the story right now .

Thanks for your patience!

Shy
Hey, if you're facing an unpleasant situation IRL, then we understand. We're not completely selfish (some of us, anyway). I wish you the best with said situation.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-14-2013, 08:32 PM   #119
em52388

I agree with kmacroxs. RL comes first and I hope everything works out for the best.
Old 06-16-2013, 04:15 PM   #120
Nick
Distinguished Member

This is an amazing story! Both of you are fantastic writers! Keep up the great work!

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk