Old 01-02-2016, 08:43 AM   #166
Master Rayne

Location: I'm Canadian. If you have a problem with that, GET LOST!

just woke up and its 10:45 am...

Tira and Sophitia are still asleep in bed, Tira curled up in her mistress' arms...

Sophitia and Katt are my slaves.
Tira is our pet.

They only live, breath and exist for me.
everything else is emptiness.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

Allowed: I dom my slaves and my pet in any ways I see fit.

Forbidden: Scat, piss, blood, illegal, zoophilia, public, extreme, interracial.
Master Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 10:01 PM   #167
Master Rayne

for those who are wondering, we had a great sex fun time on new years

before I tell you about it, I've got an anecdote to tell you folks.

nothing big, but still

If I ever had any doubts about Tira's feelling, they vanished in a flash.

I decided to test Tira's loyalty and affection towards me and Sophitia.
On january 2nd, I sent Tira on an errand to the convenient store. Nothing serious, I just told her to fetch some soft drinks.

While Sophitia and I were alone I warned her of my plan and she assured me that she would cooperate.

When Tira came back, I was sitting at my computer, browsing websites where girls were exposing themselves as pets. I was reading the adds where some very interesting propositions were made, while Sophitia was watching the TV.

When Tira came in the room to give back the change I gave her, she immediately caught a glance at the screen where a picture of a pretty petite red-head, naked and on a leash, was exposed.

In a weak voice, Tira asked:

-Master? Why are you looking at other pets?
-Because I am considereing expanding the family and offer your mistress another pet..., I replied.
-You wish to replace me?, she asked, her voice trembling.
-Don't know yet. , I replied. Maybe, maybe not. We have enough room, but a second pet may be a bit much... and I don't have room for a second cage...

Her reaction after my last sentence satisfied me beyond my wildest dreams.

She fell on her knees and started to cry.

-Why do you want to get rid of me? am I not submissive enough? Am I not tamed enough? if I ever offended you, or Mistress, please tell what I did wrong and punish me! Punish me all you want, even after I called for the Code Red! Whipe me until I bleed, scar my ass, beat my pussy, squeaze my breasts until they squirt milk, hurt me twice as much as I hurt you, but please, dont get rid of me! Keep me with you, Keep me with you! I dont want to be left alone!

She bowed before me, her face touching the floor, and she kept crying, her body shaking violently, her hands reaching for my feet. She was crying for real, with real tear pouring from her eyes.

When Sophitia came in the room, as intended, she couldnt help but being surprised by Tira's reaction. Once our pet took notice of Sophitia's presence, she threw herself at her mistress' feet, imploring:

-Mistress! Mistress!! Please, dont let Master replace me! Dont let him throw me out! I want to stay with both of you! Please Mistress, I beg you! Dont let him do this!

I could see Sophitia was heartbroken: tears were showing in her eyes. She managed to show a stern face and say in a satisfyingly harsh voice:

-If Master wants another pet, that is his decision!

Tira layed at Sophitia's feet, clinging desperately to her, and she cried:

-Please, don't do this! Keep me with you! I love you! I love you both! I dont want another Master! I dont want another Mistress!!

that was enough.

As Sophitia started to cry, I stood up and I took Tira in my arms. As soon as she felt my arms around her, she clung to me with such strenght that I thought she was going to rip my clothes appart. I lifted her very easily (she is very light, given her small frame) and I took her to the livingroom, followed by Sophitia walking cautiously with her crotches.

I let her enough time to calm down, then I explained her the truth behind this scenario. Once she understood that I never had any intention to get rid of him, she clung to me. As Sophitia sat down on the couch, she began to cry too. she asked me not to do that again.

After an hour, during which I had to repeat again and again that I would never get rid of her, that it was only a test, she turned her affection toward Sophitia. She curled up against her and took her Mistress' hand in hers, kissing them repetitively.

You may think that what I did was a very cruel joke.
I just wanted to make sure that Tira would be ours forever.

I got my answer.

our bonds are stronger than ever.

Our little familly can be expended, our bonds will remain strong.

Tira is our pet.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

The following user says Thank You to Master Rayne for this post:
Old 01-06-2016, 09:09 AM   #168
jordaz20

Damn poor tira I hope she got a treat for passing ur test
Well done tira ☺ hope u have more fun in the future
jordaz20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 09:28 PM   #169
Master Rayne

there was a lot of cuddling, petting and kissing after that I can assure you.

it really took a long time to calm her down and make sure she understood it was a test.
she even ''forced'' us to let her sleep with us in our bed... when it was time to got to bed, she ran on all fours and jumped on the bed. she wouldn't get off and wouldnt obey to my commands to get in her cage. Not even when I showed her her teddy bears (that she usually never sleeps without)

Sophitia requested me to be understanding and let her sleep with us. So I agreed. She got uder the blankets and forced her way between me and my slave and she clung to me, making little whimpy sounds when I tried to push her away. I fell asleep with her holding on to my neck and woke up the same way... Sophitia had wraped her arms around Tira's waist.

Quite frankly, I am now certain of my Pet's devotion, which is the same as Sophitia's.

it was just a test...
a tough one, that is, but she passed it with flying colors.

Tira is our pet.

Old 02-04-2016, 07:31 AM   #170
Master Rayne

Hi

went to the doctor with Sophitia yesterday. it was a new one, the other went into retirement after spending 45 years taking care of his patients.

it appears that my slave is making a speedy recovery: after some x rays and careful analysis, he decided to make a new cast, which is smaller and less restraining, around her ankle.... which means the old fart put her in a big cast for NOTHING!!!

it appears that what the other doctor took as a broken bone was merely a sprained ankle.

Jeez, we are relieved but damn, it was frustrating...

she is still using her crotches to get around, but at least now she can move more freely.

that at least is great news...

Tira is our pet.

Old 02-04-2016, 09:07 AM   #171
jessie_XXXJONES

That is great bet she can't wait to be healed so she can carry on doing what she normal does
jessie_XXXJONES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 08:48 PM   #172
Master Rayne

lets just say that she is very eager to resume her tasks

I made up a list of chores she has to do in her current state.
no more sitting on her ass from now on... and Tira can spend more time being a pet.

Sophitia said she had a surprise for my birthday... really looking forward to see what it is!

Tira is our pet.

Old 02-14-2016, 09:22 PM   #173
Master Rayne

Hi

finally, Sophitia couldn't stand waiting till my birthday to give me my special gift. so she saw fit to give it to me today, on valentine's day.

over the course of the last few weeks, she was preparing a special costume:

As you all know, I named my slave Sophitia because of her striking ressemblance to this character in the Soul Calibur 4 game: her face, her body, the expressions of her visage, everything from her looks like that character. So, secretly, and aided by Tira, she conceived a perfect replica of the character's costume, from the pure white see-through dress, the sandals and the headpiece.

follow the link below so see what I'm talking about:

https://www.google.ca/search?q=sophi...aI_mAVdc1WM%3A

Sophitia's costume is 100% accurate. She didn't make the sword nor the shield.
But, unlike you might think, this wasn't the gift.

Here's how it happened:

This morning, I got up late. I went to bed late last night, so I was very tired. When I woke up, Tira was sitting by the bed, smiling lovingly at me, holding her teddy in her arms. I invited her in the bed, and she cuddled against me.

After she left me pet her a while, she said that Sophitia had something important to show me. Playfully, pulling on my wrist (with her mouth, like the little puppy she is), she dragged me in the living room. The place was empty and the tv was turned on, on the cartoons channel. Tira likes cartoons. that the child in her, I guess.

She made me sit on the couch and yapped joyfully towards the computer's room, where Sophitia was hiding. Limping because of her ankle, she walked carefully towards me, wearing her costume, bowing timidly her head, holding a big brown enveloppe in her hands.

Impressed, I stood up and as she stood still, I walked around her slowly, examining carefull every details of her dress.
She even made the wrist guards and the arm bands out of leather. The headpiece was made of gold plated metal, adorned with long white feathers. She even braided her hair just like the character!

It was as if the character jumped out of the tv set into reality!

As I stood in front of her, showering her with well deserved compliments, she carefully and respectfully knelt in front of me, than she handed me the brown enveloppe.

Intrigued, I opened it. It took me a few moments to realise what were the official documents I was holding in my hands.

After a long process that started a few months ago, Sophitia had not only accepted to answer to her slave name, she went a step further and OFFICIALLY AND LEGALY changed her name!! Her driver's licence, her social security number, etc, are changed!

Which means that her name is no longer Isabelle. Her name is now, and forevermore, Sophitia Alexandra!

Talk about a valentine's day gift!

no need to say that we had a great day today.

Tira is our pet.

Old 05-17-2016, 09:49 PM   #174
Master Rayne

Well Hello folks

been a long time since I sign in... didnt have much to say, since Tira had her little accident with her ankle. and as someone stated, it had all the appearances of a gypsy curse...

well something new bumped in our lives recently.

Sophitia is as obedient and faithful as ever, Tira fulfills her role as our pet (she even learned new tricks and we are very proud of her), she still plays with her teddy bears a lot and still hisses at black men (LOL) even when she sees them on tv... she really has an issue with that, but since we keep her on a leash and gagballed when the black slave accompanies his owner during our little meetings, all is safe for him. and he learned not to approach her either.

My little Sophitia, after legally changing her name to her slave name, did something else to further her loyalty to me:

She had my name tattooed on her lower back, despite the fact that I hate tattoos. When she showed me, she assured me that she asked a woman to do it, since no other man than me can touch her. I showed her my appreciation with a good assfuck.

Tira, when she went to the vet, with her mistress, did the same. Like a little puppy, she got my name tattoed in her right ear... and her mistress' name in her left ear.

She got her reward too.

But other than that, when I said something new bumped into our lives, I'm not talking about mere tattoos or new tricks my pet learned.
Nope.

A new slave came to my house.

It's with total surprise that she bounced into our lives.
It happened two weeks ago.
Tira just stopped using her crotches and was learning how to keep a ball in balance on her nose when the intercom rang.

As usual, Sophitia answered and a woman said:

-I respectfully require and audience with Master Rayne.

Startled, I approached the intercom and I asked:

-I don't remember having scheduled anything with anyone tonight. What is your name anyway?

-My name is Catt and I respectfully beg for an audience, Master Rayne.

As Tira droped her ball and ran after it, Sophitia and I looked at each others with question marks in our eyes, then I pressed the button, unlocking the door.

When she knocked on the door, Tira started to bark, but with one gesture, I ordered her to stay silent. She slowly walked to her doggy bed near the patio door and laid there, her teddy bear between her paws.

Sophitia opened the door and I saw a tall woman standing in front of me, her head bowed down, he hand joined in front of her.

She had black long hair, tied in a ponytail with a pink bow, blue eyes, round glasses, and wore a very long beige trench coat. At first, she reminded me of someone, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Sophitia invited her to come in, which the pretty stranger did gladly, and she closed the door.

As Tira fell slowly asleep, Sophitia knelt beside me and I asked the woman:

-Now, you will tell me who you are and what exactly allowed you to believe that I would let you enter my domain while I am training my pet.

-Master Rayne, I expected you wouldn't remember me, since it was some time ago we last met... and I allowed myself to alter my appearance. I am so unsignificant to someone like you that I understand your indifference.

-Cut it! I said impatiently, sitting on my couch.

Sophitia followed me on all fours and stayed this way so I could use her as footrest.
The woman stood in front of me and asked shyly:

-My I remove my coat, please?
-Granted I said, but keep it close to you: you may have to put it back on fast if you continue to test my patience. Consider yourself lucky because I am not as patient with my slave and my pet.

The Woman (I didn't even remember her name) took off her coat, revealing what she had under it, which wasn't much.

Aside from the slippers she wore, she only had a small maid's apron on, tied around her neck and her hips. She wore nothing else. The top of her apron barely hid her enormous breasts that brimed from each sides of it. Her skin was slightly tanned, and goosebumps covered her entire body as she knelt in front of me in seiza.

Softly, she said:

-My name is Cattheryne, but I was once known simply as Catt. We only met once, when you adopted you pet.

-We met on that day?? I said, startled. The only girl I really remember is that bitch who tried to bit off a chunk of my hand when I was petting her... And that Maitre D'... But other than that... I don't recall you.

-As I said, I am unsignificant, so I understant that you dont recall me. I was the maid who brought to you your new pet's clothes...

It was then I remembered. Back then, her hair was brown and braided in two pigtails and she had no glasses. She wore the same apron though...

-I remember now, I said, but that doesn't tell me how you found me and why you are here...

-If you allow me to explain, I will tell you everything, Master. she said humbly.
-I am not your Master, I said, so stop calling me that. You will refer to me as Sir.
-As you wish, Sir, she replied, bowing her head.

-After I left the room where you and your slave and you pet were changing, I couldn't stop thinking of you. My role in the club was to bring the clothes of the newly adopted pets or slaves, but also to clean the rooms after the customers left. I also helped with the meals and drinks in the private booths.
I was not important enough to be adopted nor pretty enough, according to the owner. Despite this, the club was my second home and its people my second familly. I truly had a purpose. But when it closed, it was as if I had lost everything. So before I left, I stole the book recording all the adoptions from the Maitre D'. With every days passing, I kept thinking of you, how you treated your slaves, and how you treated me. It wasn't much, but you paid attention to me, as if I mattered. I fought with myself, agains the temptation to barge into your life, but I couldn't stand it anymore; I had to come to you. I realise you already have your devoted slave and you faithful pet, but I came here tonight to humbly ask you to take me in your home, to treat me as you see fit.

She bowed in front of me, her hands on the floor, her head between her arms. I looked at her in silence a few seconds, then I looked at Sophitia who was staring at Catt, unsure of how she should react, while Tira looked at that ''intruder'' with suspecting eyes.

-Sophitia is already my slave and she is well trained. She is used to my kind of discipline and knows how to please me. It is the same with Tira, my little pet. What makes you think that I want you in here, in our lives?

-I do not wish to take anyone's place, Sir, replied Catt, still bowing (so low in fact that her huge breasts were touching the floor). I only wish to feel like I matter, like I can be of use to someone, as little as it may be. Please Sir, I am begging you.

By the sound of her voice, she seemed to be on the verge of crying. Her hands were shaking slightly but she didnt raise her head to look at me. She continued to stare at the floor. I took a few seconds to look at her body: she was taller than me and my girls, but she wasn't heavily built: without being frail, she was thin. Still, she looked like she had some meat on her bones, because she looked fit. Aside from her enormous knockers, she had nice round hips and asscheeks.

But what use would she be here? Sophitia and Tira did all their chores dilligently, they only wore their harnesses when they were in, they were obedient et loyal, and as for sex, you know that they didn't refuse me anything. As I said, they were trained and used to my type of discipline and sex.

So what use would Catt be to me? Another servant? Did I really need another slave here? I already had everything a man like me could dream of. So?

Sophitia's body is perfect; firm, strong, able to take a lot, with big, perfect, firm tits. The perfect skin tone, eyes color...

Tira is also the perfect pet: a petite, with nice round tits (not natural, but hey, who cares???) and willing to be treated like a pet, which she is...

So? Of what use Catt would be to me?
I don't know. All I know is that then, I took pity on her. If this club really was all her life, then she must have had a hard time.

-Are you willing to obey my every commands? I asked.
-I am, Sir. she replied without hesitation.
-Are you ready to endure my discipline, the same kind that my slave Sophitia and my pet Tira, are subjected to? I asked.
-I am, Sir. she replied again without hesitation.
-Are you ready to give yourself up completely to me, without questionning, without hesitating, everytime I desire it? I asked inquisitively.
-I am, Sir, she replied again, her face against the floor, without hesitation.
-Are you ready to be collared, signifying that you belong to me; are you ready to submit yourself to my authority?
-I am, Sir. she said rapidly.
-Are you ready to obey my slave's orders if I allow her to order you?
-I am, Sir.
-Finally, are you ready to permanently wear a body harness if I so desire?
-I will dress up only the way you desire, Sir, she said firmly.
-Then I will accept you as my slave, Catt. You will be my third slave, after Sophitia and Tira. Sophitia will have authority on you, as she does over Tira, but you won't have authority over either Tira or Sophitia.
-I understand and accept my place in your hierarchy, Sir. she said softly.
-Fine, I said. I will now give you your slave name, then you will go to your home and stay there until I call you back here.
-Yes, Sir.

I took a few moments to think about a name, then it came to me thanks to Tira who, unbeknownst to me, had left the room and came back with one of my collector's figure.
Tira put it in my hand, then sat in front of me, licking her mistress' buttcheek.

Looking at my new soon-to-be slave, I said:

-From this day forward, you shall only answer to the name of Cattleya.

__________________________________________________ ________________________

I'll tell you the rest later, I need to go to sleep.

see ya all!

Tira is our pet.

Old 05-18-2016, 09:16 PM   #175
Master Rayne

After Cattleya left, Sophitia excused herself to our bedroom.

While Tira didn't look worried about the newcomer, Sophitia seemed a bit concerned. Tira brought me her ball, but I ignored her and folled my slave.

Sophitia was sitting in a corner of the room, curled up and looking unhappy. As soon as she saw me, she hid her face behind her hands and she said:

-Forgive me my attitude, Master, but I can't help myself. I feel like you are tired of me and you want to replace me.

Tears were running down her cheeks as she spoke, and her voice broke. Tira ran towards her mistress and licked her tears while cuddling against her. Sophitia started to pet her with a shaking hand, avoiding my stare.

I didn't expect my slave to be jealous of Cattleya. I must admit I was caught off guard. Then again, it was fully understandable. I was her whole world, the only reason for her to exist. She doesn't only love me, she litterally worships me, and the ground I'm standing on. Blinded by my own arrogance, I forgot that...

I sat on my bed and called her to me. She came, followed by our pet which I sent to her cage. Tira obeyed reluctantly, and she laid in her cage, her back turned against me. She was pouting, for Christ's sake!

The minute I wraped Sophitia in my arms, she clung to me with desperation, as if I was going to throw her out in the street, after all she did for me.

-What you must understand, Sophitia, is that you are here to stay. Tira too. You are the first slave of this domain and nothing will change that. To be disgraced, you'd have to make something seriously wrong. You will have authority over Cattleya, as you have authority over Tira; she won't, however, have authority over you, nor over Tira. Catt won't even have the right to speak to you or Tira if you forbid her. She will be the lowest thing in here. If Tira bites her, she won't even have the right to discipline her. She'll have to report that either to you or to me, depending on who is present at that time, and I or you will decide wether or not Tira would have to be punished. If she disobeys, she will be severely punished.

-You don't mean to replace me, Master?

-No.

Sophitia kissed me passionately before regaining her smile.

--- --------- ------ ------------ ---------

Last week, Cattleya officially became my new slave. And during her initiation, Sophitia showed her who was the ''head slave''. As a pet, Tira didn't get involved much because she requested to be only sexually used by me or her mistress. Since Cattleya wouldn't have authority over her, I thought that her arguments were relevant enough. Still, during this event, Tira was present, her leash tied to the doorknob of the dungeon....

I think I'll be nasty annd wont tell you the juicy part just yet

see ya!

Tira is our pet.

Old 05-22-2016, 09:02 PM   #176
Master Rayne

One thing I can say about my new slave is that she really needed a purpose in life.

Not only she is submissive to me body and soul, but she also submits completely to Sophitia.

When she came back to my appartment last friday, she was again wearing her apron under her long trench coat, a simple pair of socks on her feet. As ordered, she came early so Sophitia could take care of her, making sure she was all cleaned up, her skin as smooth as a baby's skin and her black long hair tied in a ponytail.

Tira had made sure the dungeon was ready to be used, then she came back to me to be put on a leash. We entered the dungeon and I sat in a chair my pet had put there for me. She sat next to me and I started to pet her. The candles shed a bright light and the heat of the room wasn't heavy yet, but that would soon change.

I decided to make a different dress code for Cattleya; since she was used to be a maid slave, she would remain as such. She would wear harnesses, of course, but most of the time, she would wear an apron. I'd found one at that little boutique I went to buy Sophitia's and Tira's harnesses, made out of leather, with metal buckles and medium long leather fringes. One belt can be fastened around her waist, in her back, just like the straps (serving as suspenders) could be buckled in her back.

Her huge breast woulnd't be very hidden behind the apron; the leather would only cover half of them, leaving her large nipples exposed.
The apron itself was short, stopping at the middle of her thighs.

The collar I bought for her was an inch large strap of leather, with a three inches wide O-ring and a buckle fastened behind her neck, decorated with eight metal spikes.

Sometimes, I will allow her to wear fabric aprons, just for the kick of it (of for cooking, because let's be honest, the leather apron was expensive and I don't want her to ruin it with food residues or gravies), but most of the time she would be in leather, like Sophitia and Tira.

I was thinking about all of this when Sophitia roughly pushed Cattleya in the dungeon. The poor girl, though taller than her mistress, was pushed easily in. She stumbled and fell hard at my feet, leaning on her hands. She whimpered in fear, looking at me, and she said:

-Please, Sir, don't let her hurt me!

I looked at Sophitia and nodded. My slave understood. She took the whip and lashed Cattleya's ass twice before saying harshly:

-Master didn't allow you to adress him! How dare you even look at him right now! Eyes on the floor at once or you will be hurt beyond your wildest nightmares!

Cattleya bowed her head, trembling, and she started to cry.

Sophitia was getting really good at dominating other women, but I wouldn't let her become excellent: she was a slave and new her rightful place, but she shouldn't be allowed to do too much.

-Sophitia, take Tira's leash and tie it to the door knob. She will be allowed to obsevem but she won't participate.

-Yes, Master.

As Sophitia took care of Tira, I stood up and looked at my new slave. Cattleya hadn't moved: she was still on all fours, trembling and crying, her head bowed down in submission. I started to feel hard and a dozen of ideas rushed through my mind.

-Stand on your knees and put your hands behind your head, slut, I ordered sternly.

Hesitantly, Catt obeyed, avoiding my stare, as ordered. Her huge tits were swaying slowly to the rhythm of her nervous breathing. They are a lot bigger than Sophitia's (she has 40 DD tits, while Catt has 44 triple D tits) and they look heavy.

I put my hands on her pendulous breasts and started to press them with my fingers; sinking them in the soft skin. As Sophitia came back to me, she knelt beside me and started to unbuckle my belt. My cock was really hard now and I felt like it was about to explode. The rush I felt inside me compelled me to skip the whole program and rape the hell out of the girl who offered herself to me, but I restrained myself from spoiling this moment.

I knew Catt wasn't a vigin anymore, but she was never assfucked. As Sophitia expertly pumped my cock with her mouth, moaning softly as she was eating her favorite candy, Cattleya's breath started to accelerate and her pussy started to drip on the floor.

I ordered Sophitia to position herself behind Catt, pressing her huge breasts against one and other, while I slid my penis between them. I masturbated myself frantically, then I stopped.

-I wont fuck your pussy yet; your mistress will lay on her back and you will eat her pussy.

Sophitia obeyed immediately, but Catt hesitated. I slapped both her breasts hard and repeated my orders. She reluctantly obeyed and Sophitia grabbed her head firmly and forced her face towards her pussy. While I got undressed, Catt slip tenderly her tongue in Sophitia's pussy. I let her do her work for a few minutes before I decided i couldn't wait any longer.

He nice round ass was most appealing, her asshole a cock-magnet. Catt knew what I had in store for her; she knew she didn't have a choice. I had to take her anal virginity if she was to be totally mine.

-Please, Mistress, hug me while Sir fucks my ass, she implored Sophitia in a weak voice.

Sophitia nodded and Catt put herself on all fours, over Sophitia, their big breasts pressed together. Catt put her head against Sophitia's shoulder while my slave emprisonned her in her arms.

Tira, sitting next to the door, look with an amused smile while I was lubricating my cock with some K-Y. As she felt the cold gel on the tip of my sex against her anus, Catt jumped , but didn't resist. I couldn't see her face, but as I was forcing my cock into her very tight asshole, I heard her whimpering and sobbing. I could tell the experience was painful for her, but instead of trying to back away, she pushed her ass towards me until my balls touched her pussy.

I grabbed her by her hips and started to move in and out of her. She clenched on her mistress desperately, shook her head several times, begged me to stop, but she never called for the code red. Even as she was crying, tears pouring out of her eyes, she didn't want to stop. I checked often to see if there was any traces of blood, there was none, and I kept going.

As I started to pump her ass harder, Catt no longer whipered, she cried lustily, out of breath, until I felt I was about to explode. I took out my cock and before I could ram it in Sophitia's mouth, I sprayed long, hot and thick jets of jizz on Catt's ass.
Panting, as Sophitia got out of under her, Catt fell flat on the floor, catching her breath, still in tears. I forced her to get back on all fours, then I planted my cock in her mouth so she could suck it and lick it clean. Meanwhile, Sophitia was licking my cum from Catt's ass, fingering her pussy.

After Sophitia and Catt were done with their respective tasks, I ordered them to stand up and Sophitia and I put the leather apron on Catt. After a snug adjustment of the belts and buckles, Cattleya was collared and officially named my slave; therefore, she could now call me her Master.

It's been a week now.

Each evening, when I come back from work, I have two slaves and a pet greeting me.
While the bedroom gets a little crowded, each one is at his/her place:

Me in my bed, with Sophitia by my side, Tira either in her cage of at our feet, and Catt is sleeping on a small mattress, on the floor, next to Tira's cage.

And since this is May and the temp is getting warmer, my girls sleep wearing only a g-string. My bedroom is a nice place to be....

You must be wondering if Catt is living with us?
Of course she is. She belongs to me now, just like Sophitia and Tira.
And she is grateful now that she has a purpose in life. They all get along and Tira even lets her play with her... She didn't even bite her.

Life is being very good for me.
I have three wonderful women just for myself. We all do our part to live in harmony.

Goodnight to all. I'm going to join them.

Tira is our pet.

Old 05-26-2016, 10:09 AM   #177
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Any more updates coming up? ����
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 07:53 PM   #178
Master Rayne

well not much happened during the week. Catt's ass was hurting after the little fuck I gave her, but I assure you, I'm not done yet with her. Tira's getting along with her. she even let Catt pet her yesterday.

there are some bits I didnt tell during my last posts I may put here when I have the time

Tira is our pet.

Old 05-31-2016, 09:50 PM   #179
Master Rayne

Well there ya go, another part in my special lifestyle.

I write alot during late evening and the night, while my girls are sound asleep; it helps me keep track of what I write. Occasionnaly, Tira is laying at my feet, her teddies in her arms, or chewing a piece of jerky beef, her favorite treat, just like now as I write down this part. Sophitia and Catt are sleeping in the bedroom, totally naked, since it is getting hot in here.

Well last week end, I had a little reception at my appartment. It is something, as I once said, that happens every now and then. A Master comes in with his female slave (Mistresses are welcomed, along with their male slaves) and we spend the night sharing our experiences, tips on training or punishing slaves, stuff like that. Then I entertain my guests with Tira performing tricks. We play cards, or watch a movie, we share a good meal, etc. Slaves are in their corner, playing their own games, and there is one ''guardian'' keeping watch over them, making sure they arent tempted to get ''too close', if you know what I mean.

When slaves misbehave, the ''guardian'' is allowed to spank the perpetrator. Slaves must behave when they are among themselves, or else it would be anarchy!

One thing's for sure: the black slave learned his lesson. He stays the hell away from Tira. Last time he tried to touch her, she bit him pretty badly. So bad in fact I had to put her in her cage. And he just tried to pet her.... imagine what would have happened if he had tried to take one of her teddies away from her.... these stuffed animals are like babies to her... I prefer not to think about the consequences of such a thing...

Well, the reception took place last Saturday. My neighbours are still puzzled over the fact that that many people come in my place; one even asked if he could come once... I told him yes, to wait for the invititation... but I wont let him in; our little ''club'' is very exclusive and he looks like the regular familly guy, so he wouldn't fit in.

Guests started to arrive around 6 PM, in regular clothes. They are required to change on the dungeon, where Sophitia was waiting for them, so she could take care of the guests' clothes. Tira was sitting in a corner of the living room, her leash tied around the sofa's leg, her body enclosed in her harness, like her Mistress Sophitia. When she saw the black slave, she frowned and growled at him, scratching the wooden floor with her nails. I said her name once in a stern tone and she immediately calmed down.

Cattleya, in her leather apron, her collar tightly tied around her neck, greeted the guests with a glass of wine, keeping them on a silver plate.

Once everyone had arrived and was served a drink (Wine for Masters and Mistresses, carbonated apple juice for slaves), we all sat at the table and Mistress Laura said with a slight tone of surprise:

-Rayne, my dear, you didn't tell us you had hired a maid for this evening! Where did you hire her, I'd like to have her at my place next time we meet there!

-She is not a hired maid, I said with amusement. Didn't you see she was collared?

-So she is yours? asked Master Sade with surprise. Another one, Rayne?

-Yes, I said, still amused. Another one. She is my third girl. She was so anxious to be owned by me I couldn't refuse. And since Sophitia had her leg injury, she needs help around the place and Tira is more than willing to help her mistress, but she is mostly a pet and spends most of her time on all fours. Catt kinda fills the blanks, in a way.

-Soon you won't even have to go to work, your slaves will all be your providers, said Lady Queen, another Mistress with a slight sneer. Or is it your goal?

-Nope, as Catt brought me the deck of cards. My goal is to live my life happily. I had a slave and a pet, and I thought I didnt need anything else, but I found out that a little extra couldn't hurt. That is why I took Catt in. Sophitia is still limping and cant stand for too long.

-Well, if you ever feel like parting with your dog, I'll take her in, said Mistress Laura, looking at Tira with envy. This little pup would amuse me a lot.

I laughed and said:

-Well you wouldn't like her much. She doesn't answer well to female domination. Sophitia is the only women she will obey and submit to. Not even Catt can make her do what she wants. She barely can pet her, and only if Tira lets her. In the beginning she even bit Sophitia, so don't waste your time.

-Anything you wanna get rid of, I'll take it, said Master Sade.

-Won't happen, I said sternly.

Of all the members of our group, he is the only one I despise. Still, I cant exclude him: none of our members can be expelled without a strong valid reason. Why do I hate the man, you ask? For the way he treats his slave.

He named her Shame and forces her to drink his piss; denying her clean water. He marred her back; she shows a couple of deep scars, results of him whipping her so hard that he made her bleed. Apparently, she begged him to stop, but he didn't until the skin was torn. All that because she drank a glass of water behind his back.
All of that happened before he joined; if we had known about that before, he would have been excluded.
We Masters and Mistresses treat our slaves with a certain degree of respect; all who know me knows that the well being of my girls is above all else.

Once I caught Shame drinking water from the tap, in the bathroom. The poor girl was so affraid I was going to tell her Master she began so shake and whimper. I reassured her and let her drink her fill. She looked so grateful I felt like punching Sade in the face when i saw him.

Now, I dont say he wont let her have the basic needs a human being is entitled to, but I suspect him not to respect his slave's limits.
So if a guy like that really thinks I'm gonna leave either one of my girls alone with him, he's got another thing coming.

As we were playing a game of gin rummy, I noticed that Catt, who was assigned to serve drinks to the guests, had caught the eye of Master Sade. She looked like she didn't pay attention to him, but I could see in her eyes when she looked at me that she felt uneasy having him near her like that.

As she was slowly walking away from him, I noticed that Master Sade was staring at Catt's large breasts. With a condescendant tone, he said to his slave:

-Shame, look at this slave. This is how you should look like.

Most of the Masters and Mistresses shared a laugh, but I didnt, imitated by Master Kyle, who really didn't share Sade's taste for sadism.

Shame, who was sitting by herself in a corner of the livingroom, not allowed to play with the other slaves, looked... well... ashamed of herself. She isn't tall at all. she is on the skinny and she has almost no breasts. Compared to Catt who's tall and has huge boobs, she really is a pale figure...

-Master, nervously asked Catt, may I be excused?

-Yes you can. Go join the other. I'll call for you when I need you, I said.

Catt bowed, kissed my hand, then joined the other slaves, her back turned against Sade who looked shocked.

-You are too soft on you slave, Rayne, he said. Wasn't she supposed to be of service?

-Our glasses are full, including yours, isnt it? said Mistress Laura, barely containing her contempt, her eyes on her cards. So she fullfiled her duties and it isnt your place to question Master Rayne's way of treating his slaves.

Sade didnt say anything until the night was done. I looked at Mistress Laura with gratitude.

As the night went by, we kept on playing cards and talking about random stuff. The slaves were behaving well; in fact they completely exhausted Tira: she loves playing fetch. Well that night she played so much that she finally quit by herself (which happens rarely) and lay on the floor, huffing and puffing.

Catt brought her a bowl of water and Tira drank it all up, but when a slave threw her the ball, she didnt move. She fell asleep, her head on Sophitia's lap, while Catt was petting her.

(next part soon, I am falling asleep and I just noticed that Tira left the room to go to sleep. I wouldn't surprised if she jumped on the bed to sleep in her mistress' side.)

Tira is our pet.

Old 06-03-2016, 06:42 AM   #180
Master Rayne

One thing I can say: Sade wasn't too keen on staying when the evening was done.

After the little argument he pratically said nothing. Mistress Laura had shut him up and most of my guests agreed with her: it wasn't his place to criticises my way of treating my slaves under my roof.

Once we were done playing cards and getting ready for one last drink, Sade stood up, called Shame to him and they got changed. Then they left. Before Catt closed the door, I could catch a glimpse of the poor girl who looked at me with sadness and fear in her eyes. I was ready to bet that he would take out some frustration on her.

Tira asked the permission to go to sleep and after kissing me and her mistress, and licking Catt's hand, she left. Kyle was the last to leave. His slave, a tiny little japanese woman, a very quiet person, was sitting by the patio door along Sophitia.

Kyle looked at me and asked:
-I wonder if we will ever be able to get rid of Sade one day.

-I dunno, I replied. Ine thing I know for sure is that when that blessed day comes, I won't let him keep his slave with him. Have you seen the look on that poor girl's fae when they left?

-Yeah, I saw. It was as if she was begging you to save her from something.

We stayed silent for a while, then as Catt brought Kyle's coat, he said:

-Getting a little crowded here, dontcha think?

-I can manage, I said.
-Well, if we ever decide to take Shame away from Sade, I'll be the one taking her in.

-Why is that? I asked.

-Because you already have 3 girls here.
-Well 2 slaves and a pet, I replied.

-Whatever, he said with a sly smile. You already had a slave, you went and got a petgirl, and now, there's this tall bombshell with huge melons at your service. Where is she from anyway?

-The club where i adopted Tira. She was a maid there and she begged me to take her in. She was willing to do anything to be at my service.

-Well anyway, if we manage to free her, I get Shame and that's final. Kimiko could use a companion.

-What if Shame wants to move in with me and my girls? I asked, amused.

-Nothing, replied Kyle. I know you are burning to save her from that maniac, but you know, you don't have to save everyone, Rayne.

I sighed. He was right. Next year, I'll probably have to move to a bigger appartment or buy a house. Four adults cohabiting the same place cant get tight over time.... I couldn't logically take another girl in, as tiny as she can be.

-Well, I said, its okay, assuming no one from our circle of friends dont want to take her in, you get to take Shame with you. But just do me a favor, will ya?

-What's that?

-Well, two favors, actually. First, make sure you treat her right. You know I taught you to treat your slave with respect, so do the same with her. Ans second, give her another name. The one she bears is just plain ugly.

Kyle laughed, then called Kimiko to him. She obeyed immediately and they left. After Catt was done cleaning up, we all went to bed.

We didn't have to wait long before we could kick Sade out of the group. We did so yesterday. Turns out the bastard was utterly displeased with the way he was treated last Saturday and after he and his slave left, he got really mad.
For what I know, when they got back home, Sade ordered her to bring him a drink, but she was so scared of him that she was shaking. She only spilled a few drops on him and he gave her a severe beating.
I will pass on the details. Lets just say that for now, she looks like a racoon because she has two black eyes and misses a few teeth. She is still at the hospital; she had a mild concussion, but her life isnt in danger.

As of today, Sade is no longer in our group. He's banned for life.
As promised, Kyle will take the girl in. He says he already have a name for her, but wont tell me until she's fully healed. He says he has a few stuff for her once she is fit enough to undertake this journey.

Astonishingly, She decided not to press charges against her former MAster. Beats the hell outta me, because I really think he should be locked away. When I spoke to her, she simply said she wanted to put all her time with him behind her and forget.

From now on, I'll make sure that he doesnt get another slave as long as he lives in this city.

This morning I was discussing with Sophitia about Shame's case and she said that she, along Tira and Catt, considered themselves lucky to have me.

All I could do was to reply the same.

I'll keep you posted about this matter. Next friday my vacations start. The girls said that they had a surprise for me tonight. Looking forward to find out what it is.

See ya!

Tira is our pet.

Advertisements
Kink Talk