Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-18-2013, 11:08 AM   #35
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmacroxs View Post
Hey, if you're facing an unpleasant situation IRL, then we understand. We're not completely selfish (some of us, anyway). I wish you the best with said situation.
Glad you understand Thanks for the support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by em52388 View Post
I agree with kmacroxs. RL comes first and I hope everything works out for the best.
Thank you! Things aren't necessarily calming down, but are becoming more manageable around here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
This is an amazing story! Both of you are fantastic writers! Keep up the great work!
Thank you, glad you are enjoying the story. I was able to write a few days ago, now I'm just waiting on my partner to find some time in his hectic schedule. Hope to post soon!

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk