Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-27-2014, 08:56 PM   #1
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Default Thirty Days with You

Let me start out by saying that I got coerced into making this a story here on GetDare by Sarge. I wrote this part out for him when he asked me to write about a fantasy I have. The concept is based around flying across seas to meet a Dom for the first time and staying with him for a month. That was my basic fantasy but Sarge then asked me to write out the first two days kind of as a story for him and then when I asked if I could post it in my blog he said he would rather I post it here, knowing I would feel obligated to write the rest of the month out I am a pretty busy person so I can't promise how frequent the updates will be, as I like to spend a lot of time on them, but I will finish the story (: I hope you all enjoy it! Comments are encouraged. I know I am not the best writer!

The story is written in second person like I am talking to the Dom. That is how I wrote it out for Sarge in the first place and considered chaning it to first person but decided to keep it this way for the first post. If you have any opinions on this, I will take them into consideration before posting the next part.

Finally, I know people normally describe the appearance of the characters but in this case, the main character is based on myself (This is less of a story and more of a long personal fantasy, lucky you guys) so I don't find it too necessary to describe myself. Most of you know me. And the Dom, when I wrote it was based on Sarge but because of the second person writing you can make it yourself or anyone you can imagine. If you really want me to describe my ideal Dom, make a comment and I might.

Without any further adieu, here is the introduction. Keep in mind this part was written spur of the moment while I was edging. I touched it up a little bit to make it smoother, but it is still less detailed then most of my writing. The first real part is much betteer.

Arrival:

I land in the airport, where I know that you're waiting for me. We met online a while ago and had always joked about me coming to visit you. Living all the way across an ocean though made them much easier said then done though. I walk off the plane and wait for my bag. I text you to tell you where I am and you easily find me. I am both excited and nervous to see you. I suddenly am worried that this was a mistake. I don't know if I should be here and I kind of want to catch the next flight back home but then you finally reach where I am standing and smile, saying hello. We chit chat while I wait for my bag and my nerves go down. I know I can do this.

You first take me off to the bathroom, and have me put on a lovely pair of vibrating panties.. and you have the remote control. You know this has always been a fantasy of mine and I am already wet. As soon as we walk out of the bathroom you flip them on medium. The long plane ride of anticipation along with the excitement of meeting you has me squirming in no time at all.

The whole way back to your place you're bringing me to the edge and back down, never letting me cum. I'm biting my lip to keep quiet on the walk out of the airport and in the cab on the way to your place. Everytime I think I will go over you turn it off, much to my disappointment. Frustrated, we arrive at your place and you have me strip naked in the hall before going inside. As soon as I'm in the door you put a custom collar on me and tell me to get on all fours. I am so turned on and wet from the ride here, along with the situation as a whole.

You're just walking around, looking at and touching my body ever so gently, telling me how happy you are that I am here for the next month. I am smiling, my submissive side is ecstatic. A real life dom for the first time, I can not wait.

Without warning you take two fingers and stick them in my already dripping wet pussy. You just leave them there for a while, pinching my nipples and asking if I want to cum. I keep saying yes, and you tell me to call you sir.

"Yes sir," I repeat obediently.

I keep repeating over and over again while you finger my pussy hard. I reach to rub my clit and you slap my hand, saying you didn't tell me that I could do that. I keep desperately begging you to cum.

"Cum."

I orgasm on your command. It was amazing, the fact I only came because you gave me permission made it so much more intense. You tell me I am a good girl, as you stick your fingers in my mouth so i can taste.

Then you playfully slap my ass and say, "I hope you enjoyed it, because you won't be cumming for a while." The smile on my face tells me that you might be joking though, and I can't help but smile as well.

You then have me get up on my knees as you unbutton your pants and remove them. Eager to please, I take your already hard cock in my mouth, in and out, slowly at first, feeling every inch slide in and out. I love it, and you know it. You put your hand on the back of my head, pushing me to go faster. I oblige, and when you're close to cumming you grab my hair and pull my head back to look at you, telling me to swallow every last drop or I would regret it. You shove your dick back in my mouth and I get back to work, wanting to make you happy more than anything else, wanting to feel you're satisfaction.

Before I know it I can feel your dick pulsing and then feel the cum hit my throat. You cum so much for so long and I ladoringly swallow every drop, happy that I pleased you.

You're satisfied with me, and realize I must be exhausted from the long plane ride. You take me to your bedroom, me crawling behind you, of course, and upon entering I see the cage at the foot of your bed and start crawling towards it. I should have expected this, but it did surprise me a bit. Even more surprisingly though, you stop me though, saying I can nap in your bed today. I get in and doze off, very content with the day. Dreams of the next month come happily in my sleep.

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 10:01 PM   #2
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Love the start of your story cant wait to see the rest of the month, and you have nothing to worry about you are a great writer.

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 05:32 AM   #3
lez.lexi

Great story start look forward for more.

Interested in: teasing, training, pushing boundaries of subbies
lez.lexi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 10:52 AM   #4
mrpropel
Truth or Dare Junkie

Great story so far! Looking forward to more,

hi there! hope you are having a great day! feel free to say hi to me on discord! `Bantering` love you all <3
mrpropel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 04:30 PM   #5
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Thank you everyone for the nice comments. I really appreciate it. I would love constructive criticism as well.

Here is the next part. I hope you all enjoy (:

Day 1, Part 1:

I woke up to light streaming through the window and I wasn't sure where you were. I lazily got up and stumbled into the bathroom, which wasn't too hard to find. I looked in the mirror.. my hair was a mess and my make-up had smeared. I did feel better, after the long nights sleep though. I turned the shower on, still vaguely curious of where you were. I considered going to look for you but the warm water coming from the shower was too enticing. I stepped in, so happy to have the water wash over my naked body. I had no clue where you had put my bag so I found some shampoo of yours and began washing my hair.

I was so focused on the relaxing water that I must not have heard the door open.. or did I forget to close it? Either way, I felt a hand on my back and jumped a bit. I had forgotten for a moment where I was. I turned and saw you. I blushed, even though I know you have seen the most intimate parts of my body many times. Without saying anything you motioned for me to turn in a circle and I obeyed immediately. I was still blushing but not I was also smiling a bit. I couldn't help it, to finally be here, I was ecstatic. It was hitting me today, that I was actually here. Yesterday it had still felt a bit like a dream. Once I had turned a full circle you looked at me and said "you're beautiful, sweetie" and I couldn't help but believe you. The way you said it made me so happy, and I just wanted to please you.

"Thank you, sir"

"Now turn around and bend over," you whispered in my ear. My heart raced. I turned around and bent at the waist. You had such a lovely view of my ass in this position, and you approved; I could tell by the sharp slap on my ass that sent shivers through my body. You began massaging where you had slapped, and let your fingers wander down to my pussy. Running a finger up and down my lips, teasing me, my body was practically begging for more. I began to shift backwards into your hand and you pulled away. I felt the sharp sting on my ass again, and then your body pressed onto my back, your mouth by my ear.

"Don't move. Stay completely still, or your ass will be bright red before the day even begins." I nodded frantically. "Good girl, now don't cum without asking."

With no warning you plunged two fingers deep in my pussy. It felt so good. I was desperate to reach back and touch my clit but dare not move. Like you read my mind, a finger found its way to my clit, rubbing slowly. My vision was getting blurry around the edges. The heat from the shower and the pleasure you were giving me was making my head spin. I knew I wasn't far from cumming, but then you moved your fingers away. I was curious as to what was happening but I dare not turn my head. I stayed where I was, watching the water swirl on the bottom of the shower.

I felt your hands pinch my nipples. I let out a moan and you pinched harder. You knew I loved it. You had witnessed my love for pain grow in the months leading up to me coming, and now I was here, with you twisting my nipples, desperate for you. I felt the tip of your cock push against my pussy lips. I was wet, and you slid in easily and filled me. You stayed there for a while, just playing with my breasts.

"Sir, I love you inside me"

I could practically hear your smile. You began moving your hips, pounding with no mercy. I was loving it. I was so close, so close. I was about to cum when it hit me. I needed permission. I forced the words out of my mouth.. " Sir, please, I need to cum. May I?" I practically moaned them. I had waited too long to ask. It felt like an eternity before your answer came.

"Yes, sweetie, cum"

My body shattered, and my legs gave out. The hand you had been using to play with one of my nipples moved to my stomach to catch me. I was in ecstasy. It took me a minute to realize you were still moving in and out of me. I felt like I would cum again at any moment. You told me you were close, and that I could cum again only when you did. I didn't have to hold off long. I felt your cock throbbing, felt you shove yourself deep inside and hold it there. I knew I could cum now, and did. What happened in the next few minutes was a blur. You helped me stand up and finish washing my hair and body, whispering what a good girl I was the whole time. I knew then, that any fear I had of coming here this summer was silly. I needed this; I needed to please you.

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread

Last edited by **Mandi**; 03-30-2014 at 04:50 PM.
Old 04-01-2014, 05:23 AM   #6
dommale

wow love it please keep up the good work
dommale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 10:28 PM   #7
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

This story will be really amazing! Also you shouldn't worry about trying to post regularly because the readers are used to inconsistencies.

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 11:42 AM   #8
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

A couple hours after my shower we had already eaten breakfast and put all my clothes and things away in the places you had cleared for me. It was fairly normal, except that I was naked the whole time I had laughed when you told me I had packed wayyy more clothes than I would need, especially all the panties I packed.

We were just sitting on the couch, watching Doctor Who reruns when you turned to me and said, "I think it is time to start". I don't know why it startled me a little. I knew I wasn't here just to hang out for the summer.

"On your knees in front of me Mandi"

I obliged quickly.

"Now, we should set some rules. There won't be many to start, but I will add more."

I was nervous and excited at the same time.

"First, refer to me as Sir always, unless I tell you otherwise"

That was a simple one.

"Second, whenever you are home, you must be naked. Strip outside the door before you walk in. If there are people out you may wait for them to pass"

Easy enough. I didn't mind being naked around you. It was a pleasure.

"Third, expect to sleep in the cage each night unless I tell you that you can sleep with me in the bed." You paused for a moment, looking over my naked kneeling body, "which may happen more often than I had originally anticipated," you said with a coy smile.

I should have expected this one. What, after all, did I expect the cage to be for? I really was hoping I would be in the bed more often than not though.

"Also, no touching without my permission and no cumming unless you ask and I say yes"

I would miss being able to touch myself whenever I wanted..

"Next, a fairly obvious one, you will do as I say, when I say it. Talking back may result in a punishment... and knowing you, that will be difficult. I will be more lenient with your stubbornness at first, but don't expect me to allow it forever"

I couldn't help but smirk. You knew you had to break me before my stubbornness would disappear.

"Finally," you began, before reaching for a bag nearby "you will wear this always when home, and if not wearing it when out, will carry it in your purse". You pulled out the collar you had given me yesterday.

It really was beautiful. White leather with a shiny silver plate with my name on it. Simple and perfect. I couldn't wait to have it on.

You slipped it around my neck and fastened it. The weight reminded me I was owned, that I was yours. And I could not be happier.

We relaxed a little bit longer, although this time, I sat obediently upright on the floor, while you were on the couch. You had been absent-mindedly running your hands through my hair as we watched Amy and the doctor make tally marks on their arms. You had let me pick the episode, and this was one of my favorites. Every time I began to slouch you would grab my hair and pull and I straightened up immediately.

After the episode was over you told me to crawl to the bedroom and get on the bed. Lay on my back with my legs spread, knees bent. I obeyed. I expected you to follow but you didn't. I got on the bed and got into position. There was a draft tickling my pussy, which I could already feel getting wet. I waited in anticipation, looking at the door way too often. You finally came in carrying a small bag. You walked over to the bed and kissed my forehead.

"Put your hands under your butt, lay on them, and don't move them or your feet." You pulled out a blindfold and put it on. The world went dark. I was so eager, so ready.

"Don't flinch"

I was confused, flinch? Then I felt the pinch of a clothes peg on my left breast. I flinched a little, out of instinct.

"I'm sorry, Sir"

"It's fine dear.. don't let it happen again"

Another one on my right breast. I vaguely started trying to figure out how many you could fit in the bag I had seen you carry in. Meh, I was always awful at this sort of guessing game. When I was younger I thought that there were only 100 jelly beans in the jar. There were 1100.

At that point I had four on each breast. I was holding up fine. I felt one finally be placed on my right nipple. I smiled at the pain. It was welcome. Next, the left nipple. Again, I was delighted. I had gotten so used to pegs on my nipples, and I am sure you knew that. You then placed a line of four of them down each side of my stomach. These pinched. I had never put them here before. It was painful, especially the in the places where there was almost no fat. I knew what was next. And I flinched away a bit. I didn't think it was noticeable, but clearly it was. One of the more painful clips on my stomach was torn off. I think you swatted it, as I heard it hit the ground. I winced and let out a slight sound before biting my lip. I had always been too scared to swat the pegs off... The pain where the peg had been was stinging. It hurt. And you placed another pin in its place. You didn't have to say anything for me to know what just happened.

Less gentle than what you had previously been doing, you grabbed a pussy lip and placed a clamp. I hated this and loved it at the same time. My lips were so sensitive, much more so than my breasts or nipples or stomach. It hurt. A lot. I let you keep placing pins, side by side on that lip until there were four. You then moved to the other one, repeating the process.

Your weight shifted, it felt like you were reaching for something. I felt you pull all four pins on the left side, stretching my pussy lip. Then the pegs were taped to my thigh. You repeated on the right side. My pussy lips were help open that way and I felt so exposed. I don't know why I was a little embarrassed. I felt so open and vulnerable like this, my legs spread wide and now my pussy as well. Your finger gave my clit a quick pinch, much too quick, and then I felt a pin being placed. This was my least favorite. I rarely even did it. I hate it on my clit. You know that. Once it’s placed you give it a nice tug. I moan a little.

"Oh, do you like it? You told me you hated it there.."

Another tug.

Another moan.

Then your fingers slide farther down, finding my hole.

"So wet.. and such easy access.."

A finger goes in. You move it around a bit. I'm holding back moans.

"Open your mouth"

I do instantly and the finger that was just pushed in my pussy is in my mouth.

"Suck"

I taste my sweet and sour juices, and clean them completely off your finger, eager to please you. When I am done, you shove three fingers deep inside. I am moaning now. You finger me relentlessly. I don't know how you know my body so well already, but you pull out right before I was about to ask to cum.

My pussy is begging for more, for release....

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 04-05-2014, 02:37 PM   #9
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Please leave more comments guys. I don't know if anyone is reading or enjoying this at the moment!

"Sir, I was so close.."

"I know, sweetie, but I choose when you cum, remember?" I nod. "Let's play a game shall we? For the 18 pegs above your waist, if I roll a 1-4 on this dice, I will remove them nicely.. or as nice as removing a peg can be, and if I roll a 5-6, I swat. Deal?"

I didn't have much of a choice, so of course I nodded and we started. You began reading the numbers aloud:

"2
3"

All the pegs from my right breast were gone, without a single swatted. I was relieved, although my stinging aching breast was a different story. All I knew is the pain would be much worse when a 5 or 6 was rolled.

"4
6"

Shit... this will.. but before I finished the thought a ripping pain shot through my left breast. I let out a slight scream.

"Good girl"

"5"

No. I wasn't ready. And the pain that had just barely subsided hit me again. You hit this one harder and faster than the last.

"3
6"

Not my nipple.. and then it was off. I let out scream a bit louder than the last. Oh, my nipple, it hurt. It felt like it was burning.

"2
5"

You swatted the lowest one off my right side. This one was the worst one to go on that was on my stomach, since it was right above my pussy where the skin is soft. It hurt worse coming off. I screamed again, but this pain distracted from my aching breasts.

"5"

I expected this to be the top one on my left side. No, it was the bottom left. This was the hardest swat yet. And yet, I could feel my pussy starting to drip.

"3
6"

The top one was swatted off. I was so horny. The pain was turning me on. I was a little confused whether it was painful or pleasureful. I didn't care. I wanted you inside me. You took both my breasts in your hands and started massaging them. The burning in my pussy lips and on my clit was hellish. I wanted them off. Despite my best efforts my lips parted and I moaned quietly as you rolled my nipples between your fingers.

"Please, sir, my pussy, it hurts"

Expecting some sort of recoil from my request, you just untaped the pegs and as gently as possible took them each off. Your gentleness didn't help the intense pain that came right after their removal. I was glad the game stopped above the waist today.

When the one on my clit was off you removed the blindfold. You were looking into my eyes. A finger found its way to my pussy.

"My, my, enjoyed that did we? There is going to be a puddle on my nice clean bed.."

"I'm sorry, sir"

"Don't be sweetie. I love it"

You slid one finger in and slowly fingered me, never breaking eye contact. I knew you could see the pleading in my eyes. This would never get me off. You were teasing me, and doing a wonderful job. My pussy, as well as our hand, was soaked.

"Please sir, faster"

"Oh, really? Are you in charge?"

I looked away shamefully.

"Look at me"

I forced myself to look back, your eyes were bright, fierce. All of the sudden you forced three fingers in my wet pussy and pounded me rapidly. My back arched, I knew I needed to say something.. what was it.. Oh.

"Sir, please may I cum?"

"No"

I don't know why, but I wasn't expecting that. I tried to slow my breathing, control myself. I held off for another minute or so..

"Please sir, I don't know how much I can take. Please may I cum?"

"No"

"Sir.."

"Don't back talk me."

I don't know how I managed to last another minute. I was about to explode.. I couldn't do it..

"Sir, I need to, sir please"

"No"

"Sir.. I can't...." The world went out of focus. I felt my whole body tighten and relax. Somewhere far in my mind I felt your fingers come out of my pussy. I felt the wet spot grow beneath me, but mostly I felt such great pleasure. But then.. then I realized what I did.. I was scared..

"Sir, I am so sorry, I didn't mean to, I..."

"Stop. I didn't give you permission. Did you not understand the rules?"

"Sir, I couldn't stop it. I was trying."

"Try harder next time, pet."

"I am so sorry, Sir." I was so disappointed in myself. Why couldn't I last? I was so ashamed I displeased you.. I didn't know what else to say.

"Get up, follow me, on your knees"

I followed you to the corner.

"Kneel, stare at the wall, think about what happened. I will be back."

You left and I kneeled, I don't know how long I was there but I know it wasn't too long. I wasn't mad at you for leaving me in the corner. I deserved it. I was upset with myself, and resolved to do better next time.

When you returned you told me to follow you again. Without needing to be told, I followed on all fours. We went to the kitchen. You handed me a plate with a sandwich and some fruit. I didn't realize until then, when my stomach growled, that it was far past lunch time and I was hungry. We ate, you told me I could sit at the table and I was grateful. It was nice. You told me I needn't call you sir, and we chatted while eating. I was beginning to feel better, but still wanted to prove myself to you. You were nice, but I could tell something was on your mind as well. I got the sense you hadn't completely gotten over what had happened.

After lunch, when I had cleared and washed all the plates, you told me to go to the bedroom and lay on the bed again, spread eagle on my back. I did as you said and waited for you to come in.

You walked in carrying rope. You bound my arms and legs to the bed firmly. I was completely unable to move. I saw you walk over to the bag of toys I had brought.. what did you have planned?

You came over and grabbed the tape from where you had left it.

"Now, since you wanted to cum so bad earlier... that's just what you're going to get. Cum as many times as you want, sweetie, you don't need permission for this"

I knew what was coming..

You taped the bullet to my clit and turned it on. I had expected you to stay.. I'm not sure why.. but you left the room. I heard the door shut and the faint sounds of voices on the TV in the other room.

This was going to be torture.. and I am sure that is what you had planned it to be...

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 04-05-2014, 02:41 PM   #10
bananabob
Distinguished Member

Excellent work Mandi! Really nice to see a story dealing with the emotion and mindgames and not just being all about the sex.
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 02:43 PM   #11
Master.
Distinguished Member

I'm reading and enjoying it! I really like your writing style. I hope you can keep up your current rate of posts, I can't wait until the next one.
Master. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 03:07 PM   #12
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Thank you everyone! In a perfect world I would keep up the rate of posting every 2-3 days but it will most likely go to posting about once or twice a week just because this whole Day 1 was already written out before I started the thread so I am just breaking it up and posting pieces of it right now. Easy

When it actually comes to writing new stuff I am a bit of a perfectionist and will probably take a while to write the new posts, making sure they are up to my standards haha

Anyway, besides all that I am glad you guys are enjoying it (:

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 04-05-2014, 03:19 PM   #13
yourmother

Great job! Im enjoying it so far, but humm it seems like I've seen it before
yourmother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 04:45 PM   #14
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

A very enjoyable read, great job, Mandi!
Old 04-06-2014, 01:16 AM   #15
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

I like your story. It's well written and fun, but I enjoy it even more knowing that it's a fantasy you have involving yourself and Sarge. I think that's cute.

PM dares
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, orgasm, pain, pet, submission