Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-16-2014, 11:10 AM   #1
mandible

Default Camp Tawment

CAMP TAWMENT

Chapter One

Day twelve

Pete's chin rested on the cold, wet, dense sand. The sun beat down hard and he felt somewhat grateful for the ridiculous hat that was fastened on top of his head - at least it offered a little protection to the top of his head. The thought of sunstroke scared him. Then again, if he really got proper sunstroke perhaps they would actually have to take pity on him. He'd at least be out of commission for a little while wouldn't he? Out of commission for their twisted, evil games.

Games! That was a laugh... He tried to move a little, but of course he couldn't. Not more than a tiny shift in his muscles, although it was enough to feel the handcuffs, on his wrists, behind his back - behind his back and buried beneath a couple of feet of sand. Who bothers to handcuff someone before they bury them up to their neck? he thought, bitterly. BUt then, who would do ANY of what had been done to him these last two weeks?

Peter's chin rested on the cold, wet, dense sand. The sun beat down hard.

Day One

The other boys were all bigger. They always were. Pete was used to it, as the second smallest kid in his whole school year. He was a late-August baby, true, but also clearly destined to be a late developer; short, slight, armpit and pubic hair barely arrived even this close to his sixteenth birthday. He felt guilty that he sometimes cursed his parents for these genes, although he was grateful for so much else about them.

But right now, sitting on this crappy camp bed, he did not feel grateful. Why did his parents have to be principled and poor, rather than soulless but rich? Why did they have to spend the summer in Arizona on some poorly-paid research project? And if he HAD to be sent to a summer camp, why couldn't they afford something other than this creepy religious one at the crappiest lake in the whole State?? It was crazy, given Mom and Dad were both atheists!

"Needs must, Pete, I'm afraid..." his mother had said. "We wouldn't send you if we thought you might get converted or something, but I'm not worried about you!"

"But you don't mind me having to pray and worship God and stuff even though you don't believe in him?" he had snapped back.

"You don't have to pray or worship anything, sweetie. That stuff happens inside your head and nobody can affect that. If you want to keep up appearances by playing along, that's entirely up to you, but I've been assured that you're not obliged to go along with any of it."

Pete had effected one of his big sighs and left it at that, then gone upstairs and very deliberately added his Richard Dawkins and Christopher Hitchens books to his suitcase.

Pete snapped back to the present, where Hitchens and Dawkins were currently stowed in cowardly fasion underneath a wedge of t-shirts and the other boys were all bigger. And noisier. And more confident. There were five of them, with Pete rounding out the six that filled each cabin at this camp. He'd forgotten all but one of their names already, only "Chad" sticking in his memory so far. Chad was the biggest, loudest, outwardly the friendliest... but Pete sensed a bully streak in Chad. Pete had good antennae for bullies.

"I'm Chad!" he had boomed, while giving Pete an ostensibly good-natured headlock. "Welcome to camp Tawment!"

Pete rolled his eyes inwardly. Chad made it sound like he ran the camp himself.

Chad had then looked closely at him. "Are you Pete? Pete.... Childs?" he had asked.

"Er.. yeah.. yeah"

Chad looked satisfied, like someone who had just found their keys.

"Cool!" he boomed. "I saw the list of names earlier! Well welcome to camp Tawment and to... The most BITCHIN' cabin on the site!!"

Pete hoped his awkward laugh wasn't too obviously fake. Chad seemed like a dudebro douchebag who probably played far too much 'Call of Duty'. But Pete also envied the boy his size. Chad probably stood an outside chance of getting served in a reasonably lax bar, even at sixteen.

So here Pete sat, marooned miles from civilization and wifi, in a dirt shithole called Tawment that pretty much didn't exist outside of summer camp season. There was a gas station and a convenience store about three miles up a dirt road from where he now sat, and other than that nothing but trees, the lake, a moderate helping of mosquitoes - and this sprawl of cabins of course. Boys on one side of the river, girls on the other, linked by a wide bridge. There was one girl at camp that Pete knew from school; only one, because this was not a popular camp and it was a long way from his home town.

It was three pm. One of the camp Staff burst in cheerily.

"Time for 'Opening Session'!" he beamed.

-------------------------------------

Pete glanced at his watch. It was a slight struggle to focus on it. It was nine pm.

'Opening Session' had seen everyone gathered in a big clearing, enough benches for about half the campers, cross-legged on the ground for the rest. It was exactly what Pete had expected: a boring speech about the camp's history, its rules and regulations, how much fun it would be, how we should all get along. Introducing the camp staffers, a mixture of middle-aged Moms, middle-aged Dads, and college students. And then, of course, the Christian stuff. To Pete's relief, while many of the campers were clearly true, earnest believers, up to half the kids didn't seem to have any real interest in the Christian stuff, whispering to each other through the sermon-of-sorts, sneakily keeping their eyes open and looking around during prayers, not really joining in with the singing, a few brave souls even exchanging eye-rolls and goofy faces.

Now it was nine pm, as confirmed by his ever-so-slightly blurred watch, and he was back in the most BITCHIN' cabin on the site. chad and his "amigo" Craig had produced a bottle of vodka about half an hour ago, and though Pete had sipped from it more cautiously than the other boys (apart from pious Ed who was actually reading the Bible on his own bed n the corner) he felt really quite drunk. He was not an experienced drinker. His Dad would quite happily share a beer or two with him, but despite - or because of - this ready ability to partake of alcohol, Pete had not yet gotten all that interested.

Still, right now, nervous and alone among strangers in a place he'd rather not be, the vodka was making him feel pretty good. This camp wasn't gonna be so bad at all! Yeah! He would get along just fine, blend in, not get bullied in the slightest! Look, wasn't even big, hard, cool Chad voluntarily sharing booze with him!?

---------------------------------------

Day Two

Pete woke with a headache as the sun GLARED in through the cabin's frankly inadequate curtains. A fair headache, but not excurciating, he realised. Last night had been kinda fun. He'd made his excuses and gone to sleep - it was threatening to grab him right in the middle of a sentence - before everyone else (apart from pious Ed of course) but they hadn't teased him and he could tell they were soon for bed themselves. They seemed alright, Chad, Craig, thingy and thingy.

He sat up in the bed. Ed was up and dressed, sitting on his own bed and writing in a notebook. Ed glanced at Pete, raised his eyebrows sharply, stared for a moment, then went back to his scrawlings. Pete looked around. The others all appeared to be sleeping, or at least laying with eyes closed savouring the last dregs of sleep before camp staffers would come around, banging saucepans or some such cliched behavious.

Pete got up and padded to the large bathroom in the back corner of the cabin. Took a piss. Turned to the mirror. Actually jumped back in shock...

His face was painted, completely, from hairline to halfway down his neck. The word 'SISSY' was bold on his forehead in blue, then most of his face was bright orange, but his nose, large circles on each cheek, and his lips were dark dark black. Pete could not believe it. He looked closer... it didn't look like facepaint. And.. no, no way... He reached carefully to rub his eyebrows. He couldn't feel any hair. His eyebrows werent just covered by colour, they had been shaved off before this was done to him.

"Morning Sissy!" came Chad's booming voice from behind him. "I'm afraid that's permanent markers all over your face! COuldn't resist, could we?'

Pete couldn't have imagined it, but camp Tawment had far worse in store for him than this.
mandible is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to mandible for this post:
Old 09-16-2014, 03:33 PM   #2
issabella

pretty good seems interesting so keep it going!!

Dislikes: CBT, anal,

Limits: permanent,blood, scat, family, full public, pics, hard anal

Album of some of the clothes I have:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=16612

I AM A SLAVE TO ALL OF GETDARE AND ESPECIALLY TO MISTRESS BUBBLES
issabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 04:42 PM   #3
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmist13 View Post
pretty good seems interesting so keep it going!!
I suspect he will

It is VERY good, and I'm sure I'll continue to enjoy it.
Old 09-25-2014, 09:59 AM   #4
mandible

Default Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Day Two, continued

Pete was aghast. "Permanent?!"

Chad laughed. "yeah! Don't worry, it's not permanent like PERMANENT, they couldn't sell 'em if it was, could they? Fucking hilarious though!"

Pete didn't have any words. He realised that his mouth was actually hanging open, like a lazy cliche.

"Sorry about your eyebrows though..." Chad said into the silent pause. "Maybe that was a bit much eh?"

But then he laughed again, clearly loving Pete's mortification. "Well, I'll leave you to get cleaned up, buddy! Camp starts up in an hour".

Pete turned and stared back into the mirror. He felt numb, too many emotions to feel any of them properly. Fear - what if he couldn't get this off and had to be seen by others? Disbelief - how could these people DO this to him?? Misery - why him? Did they hate him? What had he done to deserve this? Anger - naturally.

Then a determined calm came over him. He had to scrub and he had to scrub hard and he had to scrub now...

... Ten minutes later, Pete was scrubbing, with hot water and lots of soap. He was feeling slightly calmer. It was hard to get the colours off his face but he was making progress and it was clear that he could get it all off, with time. Then he was startled by a female voice.

"Excuse me, hi. You're Pete...Childs?"

Pete didn't want to face anyone right now. "yeah" he mumbled, making just the suggestion of a head-turn.

"Sorry, just need to talk to you a moment..." came the reply.

Pete slumped a little and turned, with a twisted apologetic grimace on his face.

The girl of 20-ish looked at him. "A little camp tomfoolery eh!" she smiled.

"Um... yeah... it seems a bit much doesn't it?" he muttered, and felt an urge to cry, which he resisted. Perhaps this camp staffer would sort things out, lambast Chad and co, move him to another cabin... Something!

But she laughed. "Oh it's all good fun isn't it! Looks like permanent marker!".

There was a curious flush to her face.

"Anyway, I'm Melanie. Just checking everyone's here, nobody ran away, we wouldn't want that! Also, can you just check that this number we have for your parents is correct?". She extended a clipboard in front of Pete, and he found his name and a contact number next to it.

"Er, yeah" he said, although actually he didn't know his mother's mobile number, since it was programmed into his phone.

"Lovely! Well, I'll leave you to... oh, look, no eyebrows!"

Pete dropped his head in shame.

"Sorry, but that IS funny! Well, you can live without them can't you! Anyway, see you later at softball. You can be on the girls team if you want!"

Pete made a puzzled face.

"Well it says 'Sissy' on your head!" she pointed out. "Just kidding, I'm sure you'll get it all off. Byeee!", and she was gone. Pete heard her making similar enquiries about contact details to the other boys in the cabin, He also heard a little conspiratorial laughter. He was not impressed with Melanie's attitude to what had happened to him.

-----------------------------------------

Pete didn't mind softball. Fielding deep actually provided the day's first chance for a kind of solitude and the opportunity to be somewhat alone with his thoughts for a few minutes. The day had been boring and irritating once he had successfully rid his face of all but the slightest trace of marker ink. Boring and irritating was what he had expected here, though, so he wasn't too concerned about that. It sure would be good to just slope off somewhere with a book, get some privacy; but camp appeared above all to be determined to keep the campers occupied, busy, sociable. They probably want to wear our resistance down for the brainwashing, he thought darkly.

Being alone would actually be better than usual since Pete was suffering a fair amount of amused attention and gentle mockery over his missing eyebrows. It was remarkable how odd it made somebody's face look, just removing those two little strips of hair. He sighed involuntariy at the thought, remembering how more than one of the girls today had jokingly offered to draw him some new eyebrows. He had tried to come off cool and unbothered by the "prank" that had been played on him, but inside it hurt to be mocked even gently. One of two of the girls had been really attractive, too. Like Alicia, over there at second base, poised to make a break for third when the chance came. She didn't look like a softballer, or indeed a Christian, with her long tatty grey jumper, vaguely dreadlocked hair, sharp intelligent face. Just his type.

Still, Pete felt a lot calmer than when he had woken to his mortifying morning. He kept telling himself, it's just a prank, it's just a prank, dudebro's like Chad do this kind of stupid shit to their friends all the time - the evidence of that was all over YouTube and Facebook. And after triumphantly showing Pete the photos he had taken of Pete's painted face as he slept, Chad had made a show of deleting them.

Just get through two weeks of this shit, sneer inwardly at the 'Fellowship Circles' and the 'Bible Discovery' and the awful, awful songs (Shine Jesus Shine!), keep your head down, and you'll be back home soon enough...

The ball was arcing towards him. Pete ran a few steps and caught it cleanly before modesty accepting the backslaps from his team-mates. He looked out of the corner of his eye to see if Alicia was looking at him, but couldn't tell.

----------------------------------------

It was nine pm, the same time that Pete had realised he was getting drunk the previous evening. Despite himself, it was happening again. Chad had produced another enormous bottle of vodka, to the amazement of Pete and the others.

"Where are you getting these from?!", ginger Steve had asked.

"That's my little secret! Gotta keep the cabin bitchin' haven't we guys?"

If it was surprising that Chad could procure alcohol with apparent ease, it was more surprising that he was willing to be so generous with it. Pete had initially demurred, making a half-hearted joke about what had happened to him the previous evening.

"Ohhh don't worry Pete. I promise we won't mess you up again, on my grandma's life! And I can't shave your eyebrows off again can I? Ha ha! No, have a drink, it's fun!"

Pete let himself think positive, let himself see what had been done to him as just a prank, a kind of hazing. Let himself relax and share a drink with the fellas. It WAS fun. The conversation became surprisingly enjoyable, even a meathead like Chad proving to have more between the ears than he usually let on. There was even some gentle mockery of the Christian side of the camp, although as far as Pete could tell all the others in the cabin would probably consider themselves at least nominally Christian, with pious Ed the full-on exception. Pete managed to pace himself better than the previous night, but still felt quite definitely drunk when his head hit the pillow a little before midnight.

-----------------------------------------

Day Three

Pete woke with a headache as the sun seeped in through the cabin's frankly inadequate curtains. A fair headache, but not excruciating, he realised again. Last night had been kinda fun.

He sat up in the bed. Ed was up and dressed, sitting on his own bed and writing in a notebook. Pete took stock of himself. His face felt normal. He looked under the covers. He was in his boxers and t-shirt. His legs were not shaven, his toenails not painted, his sheets were not coated in shaving cream or baked beans. He smiled and stretched. Besides Ed, the others were not stirring. Pete had always been a deep but fast sleeper, and he was pleased to find that this trait seemed to survive the effects of booze. He padded over to the bathroom, where his face in the mirror did indeed look normal apart from ths missing eyebrows.

After a quick splash-wash, Pete opened his suitcase to get dressed. And his mouth fell open in dismay.

ALl his clothes were there. But they were all in tiny pieces. Every last stitch of clothing, cut into squares and triangles no larger than handkerchiefs. Everything! Underwear, socks, t-shirts, jeans, shorts... even his SNEAKERS.

He looked up at the edge of Chad's bed nearby. Chad was facing him, and as Pete stared, Chad opened one eye lazily, and grinned.......
Old 09-25-2014, 01:17 PM   #5
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

Sounds like he is getting set up for a horrible camp... I like it.
Old 09-25-2014, 02:54 PM   #6
issabella

sounds good keep it going i think i like where this is going

Old 09-30-2014, 12:47 PM   #7
mandible

Default Chapter Three

Chapter Three

Day Three, continued

Chad sounded like a man just waking up, his voice thick and slow but full of amusement and malice: "I promised we wouldn't mess you up again, and I was good to my word wasn't I?"

He grinned, rolled onto his back and chuckled through a cough.

Pete could barely speak. He had to force out words that he really didn't want to say, because he feared the answer.

"Why are you doing this to me?? I thought we were having fun last night..."

Chad coughed again. Pete suddenly remembered Chad had smoked a couple of cigarettes the previous evening.

"Yeah, well, a drink and a chat is always fun. But I guess everyone has a place in life, and yours seems to be get messed with, doesn't it?!"

Pete stared, not knowing what to say or do.

"You should keep your wits about you more, buddy!" Chad said, then rolled over away from Pete and apparently slumped back into a peaceful doze.

Pete stayed there on his knees, staring into space, for some time. Tears were pricking at his eyes, which made him feel weak and stupid. He surveyed the wreckage of his clothes. No, they really were beyond repair. There was not a single item that could be salvaged or worn in any way, shape or form. So, he had his boxer shorts, and that was it. Why hadn't he slept in a T-shirt!

Pete gathered himself in much the same way as he had the previous day in order to scrub his face free of all the thick marker ink, and leapt to his feet. He would deal with this. He wrapped and secured a towel around himself under his armpits, and set off for the camp staffers' dorm-cabin. The earth and grass felt quite pleasant under his bare feet, but Pete couldn't appreciate it, given the circumstances - namely, his shoes having been cut into pieces.

He thought for a moment, before choosing the male staffers' cabin. It was early to be disturbing people but he knew the staffers had to be up and about early, and fuck it he was being victimised! He knocked...

---------------------------------

...Two minutes later Pete was under no illusions about sympathy and help. For all their Christianity, the male staffers apparently had an old-school attitude to camp, high-jinks and hazing. Ater plenty of laughter, a fellow called Joseph said that it was camp tradition that "one poor soul" lost their clothes, before saying Pete should go and see Melanie who would arrange to buy him some clothes with some of the camp's "petty cash".

Pete padded off toward the female staff cabin with a deep and dark loathing for his fellow man swelling in his belly.

Melanie was actually the only female staffer in the female dorm. The others, she said, were having a private "prayer breakfast".

"But someone has to stay here in case we're needed. Which apparently I am!" she said, brightly. "What can I do for you? And why are you half naked...?"

Once Pete had explained, Melanie actually seemed somewhat sympathetic and helpful. This was something of a surprise after her apparent amusement at previously finding him markered and sans eyebrows.

"Well, we will certainly get you some clothes. I'm afraid it will have to be later this evening or maybe tomorrow morning, and it'll only be what we can get from 'Lazy Dave's' up the road, but I'm pretty sure he has some jeans a few t-shirts. And probably some boots."

"Thanks...."

"You're welcome. But for today, I'm afraid it's pretty much camp tradition that when this happens you get stuck with whatever us GIRLS can come up with for the day. Just be a good sport about it, eh? It's only a day and it can't be much worse than those...!", she gestured at his forehead where his eyebrows should have been, with a peculiar smile.

Pete looked down. "I don't suppose I've got much choice. But..." and his voice cracked a little; "But I really can't put up with being treated like this. I can't. I want to go home. I want you to contact my parents". He looked up at her again, defiantly holding his chin high and willing himself not to cry.

Melanie looked at him with her head on one side, like someone making a calculation.

"Wouldn't you really rather not make a fuss? You don't want to seem like a sissy, surely? This kind of thing happens at camp all the time".

"Well it shouldn't", he croaked.

"Hmmm, perhaps not. I don't know. How about if I got you moved to a different cabin?"

"I don't know. It might not help. I don't know... Well, yeah okay".

"Excellent! And if things don't feel better tomorrow, just ask and I'll call your folks without another word, okay?"
"Okay"

"Great. So, now that I've been so helpful I'm afraid I will have to give you a lovely little outfit , just for today!"

Melanie cackled and disappeared into a side room. He heard her voice waft out to him; "We keep lost property items every year for just these sorts of situations...."

-------------------------------------

Pete sat in the prayer circle, listening. Prayer was so odd, he thought. These people claimed to be humbly asking for things from an all-powerful being, but the way they spoke didn't sound like that at all. It sounded more like the giving of cautious speeches aimed at the other people in the room, delivered in a strange, strangled form of english: "We just ask that you would...." this and "we pray that you might" that. Pete couldn't imagine anybody in this group saying to one another "I really just hope that you might pass me the salt". No, these prayers didn't sound like messages and humble requests aimed at God, they sounded like someone trying to fit the right words into a crossword puzzle, or use the correct code that would gain the approval of those around them, or perhaps a form of pig-latin.

He surreptitiously glanced around. Normally he would be quite bold and open about keeping his head up and eyes open during prayers, but he was not keen to draw attention to himself right now. The hilarity at his outfit had pretty much died away now that every single darn person in camp had seen it, and he didn't feel like reigniting it by being the dirty non-believer who had his eyes open when everyone was PRAYING.

Pete was wearing a lurid pink 'Hello Kitty' t-shirt that was small even on his slight frame. It clung to his body and of course didn't quite reach his belly button. He was wearing a pair of shorts that were light green and made of some kind of fluffy material, and which were so small on him that they could only be described as 'daisy dukes'. And finally he was wearing a pair of light pink flip-flops with little red plastic jewels set into them.

Pete had had no option but to take all the laughter and pointing that came his way, oddly always more gleefully cruel from the girls than from the boys. He had been surprised to find that he was able to shrug it off to some extent, using a sheepish shrug and smile to suggest "What can you do eh?". One or two people had even been somewhat sympathetic, but either way the novelty of his humiliation seemed to wear off fairly quickly.

Pete made another surreptitious sweep of the prayer circle, taking in all the earnest expressions and closed eyes and... Oh! Alicia was looking right at him from under her crow's nest of dark hair. She gave him a wink and a sly thumbs-up. And then she quickly glanced aroun to make sure they were the only two 'awake' and made a series of gestures to indicate the two of them should go off and talk afterwards. Pete's heart soared....

------------------------------------

Forty minutes later, Pete thought he was in heaven. It was one of the rare free times during a camp day, after all the various activities and before the evening meal. Alicia had conspiratorially dragged him off into the woods to a little broken down old shack of some kind, barely big enough for two people to sit in. She suggested it might once have been a toilet, but it didn't seem to have been used for anything smelly in a long while if so.

They had chatted a bit, about school, music, not believing in God. Pete had almost forgotten what he was wearing and was daring to believe she fancied him a little bit. Then Alicia looked him up and down and said "You know, you'll think I'm weird but....".

"But what?". His heart was pounding with excitement.

"Ah never mind, you'll laugh or think I'm silly. And you won't want to...."

Her coyness was making him harden.

"Go on, I won't think you're silly..."

She tilted her head onto her shoulder, looked at him cutely, and said "Well, I really want to see what your outfit would look like if we paint your nails...."

Oh. This wasn't what he had expected. He didn't like the thought at all. But he didn't want to seem like a guy who couldn't handle the unusual. He was sure Alicia wouldn't like that. This could all be a weird sort of foreplay to them kissing, who knew?

"See I knew you wouldn't let me..." Alica was pouting.

"Umm... well maybe..."

She grinned and pulled a bottle of dark, dark purple nail polish from a pocket. Then she showed him a small bottle of nail polish remover.

"I knew you could be open-minded!" she smiled. "This will be hot! And I've got remover!"

Fifteen minutes later Pete's finger and toenails were painted a glossy dark purple. It looked very weird to him.

"just keep letting it dry!" said Alicia, pulling out her cellphone and immediately taking pictures of him without further comment.

He looked up at her.

"Don't worry, just our sexy little secret!" she giggled. "It looks great on you!"

Then she was close to him, very close, her chest almost touching his lips.

"Will you do something for me Pete? It'll all be worthwhile later...."

She had lowered her voice an octave and sounded unbearably alluring.

"Probably.." he said in a tight voice.

"Okay.. I want you to wear the nail polish til tomorrow, just for me..."

She took a step back and Pete looked up at her with doubt on his face. Then Alicia emptied the bottle of nail polish remover onto the dirty ground. She smiled.

"it will be worth it, honestly!" she said, in her sexiest voice. "Oh you look so sad now! Don't worry about it, it's just nail polish and you ARE dressed for it!"

Pete still couldn't speak, he was feeling twenty different thoughts at once, some of them inside his pants.

Alicia grinned once more. "Let's get back for dinner, and don't look so worried! I PROMISE you won't care about having your nails painted by this time tomorrow!". And she was off, Pete following behind, wondering just what this foxy girl had in mind.

---------------------------------------------------

Alicia avoided him during dinner and the evening sessions, teasing him from afar with conspiratorial winks and thumbs-ups, and even a few blown kisses. Pete stammered through an explanation of the latest addition to his feminine outfit for those that noticed. His burning embarrassment was tempered by the thought that he was wearing the nail polish for Alicia and the tantalising prospect of how she was going to reward him.

Just before everyone was sent to their cabins for the night, Pete noticed a staffer called Rodney chatting quietly with Melanie and both looking over at him. Rodney was nodding as if to say he understood.

Melanie came over when they were done.

"Pete, it's up to you. I have sorted out a different cabin for you but it would be easier if you could wait til tomorrow night to move. Is that okay?"

Pete felt bulletproof having gotten through a day in his ridiculous outfit and with the knowledge of his burgeoning secret romance with Alicia.

"Yeah okay, whatever. And thanks."

Melanie smiled. "No problem!".

As Pete walked off, he didn't hear her mutter "Oh you'll be in a different cabin tomorrow, don't you worry...."
Old 09-30-2014, 04:30 PM   #8
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Why do I have the feeling he'll be moved to a girls' cabin?

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 12:58 PM   #9
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Man, can't he have one friend? I don't know if it goes this far every year, but still... It's not a surprise that Melanie is a traitor. With the way she talked, it was just a matter of time until she showed her true colors.

Also does Alicia have another bottle of polish remover or can get one from another girl? Without it he'll have to scrape his nails clean. She should have kept it even if he agreed to wear the polish for a day.

Good job so far, wondering where it will go.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 10:09 AM   #10
mandible

Default Chapter Four

Chapter Four

Day Three, continued

Chad had no vodka this evening, instead producing an 8-pack of beers from under his bed. The camp was supposed to be completely drug and alcohol-free and Pete thought Chad was remarkably blase about the possibility of getting caught. "I mean, he just hides them under the BED?" he thought.

Chad and the others only teased Pete a little about his day's outfit and the addition of the nails.

"Some girl did that to you did she?"

"Yeah...". Pete felt an urge to show himself in a better light and added cautiously "I think she might like me..."

Chad roared with laughter. "Oh I HIGHLY doubt it! I mean look at you!"

Then the larger boy rolled over onto his stomach on his bed, facing Pete with a sudden look of seriousness.

"Listen, I know we've been pretty hard on you for the last couple of days.."

Pete stared back, silent.

"well, listen... I have a deal for you that will ensure, on my mother's life, that we won't do anything else to you. Seriously, nothing for the rest of camp, I swear..."

"Really......."

Chad put his hand on his heart. "On my mother's life. All you have to do is pull off a little camp prank, and it's not even that difficult, and nobody in this cabin will touch you again!"

Chad look around at the others who all murmured their agreement.

"So what's this 'prank'?"

"It's just a standard, classic camp thing. A panty-raid".

Pete tilted his head.

"Oh you know! It's simple: in the middle of the night you go to the girls' laundry hut, you gather up a load of their panties and bras - as many as you can - and take a picture of you holding them. Then you bring them back here to us!"

"Uh. Isn't that stealing?"

"Ah not really. They'll get 'em back - if they can climb a tree!"

Everyone laughed.

Pete sighed. Chad didn't know he was supposed to be moving cabins tomorrow. "It's easy to say you won't do anything to me, but what about other boys? How do I know you won't just get more of your buddies to do things to me?"

Chad put his hand on his heart again. "On my mother's life, no boy in this camp will touch you or they'll have me to answer to. Just do the panty-raid!"

Pete thought for a moment. It was a no-brainer.

"Deal!"

Chad high-fived him, and Pete immediately felt like washing his hand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

It was two O'clock in the morning and Pete was creeping through the camp under a bright moon. The camp seemed utterly silent. The days were long and exhausting and it seemed that not a soul was awake now. In no time at all he was at the door of the girls' laundry hut. Moment of truth: would it be locked? Chad had insisted getting in the window would be no problem but he didn't fancy that avenue.

-click-

It was unlocked!

Pete crept inside. He turned the light on, grateful that this little building happened to be shielded from the rest of the cabins by a small line of trees and bushes. He looked around at a scene that amost seemed like something out of one of those stupid old 'Carry On!" movies his dad enjoyed so much - in an ironic way, as he always assured Pete's mother. Strewn around the entire room were panties and bras, hanging from small clothes-horses and pegs and on every available surface. Pete guessed it would be a wet dream for a certain kind of perve.

He quickly gathered up armfuls of the underwear, only momentarily wondering which if any belonged to Alicia. and pulled his cellphone from his pocket. Then he held his breath in panic for a moment. Was that a sound from outside? Pete froze and his ears strained...

Silence.

His shoulders relaxed, and he took several photos of himself with the underwear in his arms and draped on his shoulders, one pair on his head for effect, while he affected a forced grin.

The door to the hut opened, and six girls walked in very calmly, all grinning maliciously. Pete felt as if the world was spinning and only vaguely recognised that the sixth girl was Alicia.

He couldn't move, and just stared at them for a moment or two before a sickly smile formed on his face. he opened his mouth to say something, but the girl in front - the hottest girl in the whole camp, with very adult breasts, wavy brown hair to below her shoulders, and elegantly shaped eyebrows - cut him off.

"Unless you want the police involved, don't say a word and don't move until I say so." Her voice dripped with cruelty, contempt - and authority.

Pete stood motionless, and all six girls in unison aimed their cellphones at him. Pete turned his head to look at Alicia. She was grinning impishly, and when he looked at her she gave him the finger. Pete felt crushed.

The leader - Pete now remembered her name was Jessie - spoke again.

"Good. You need to co-operate. Now, I am going to hold up a sign and when I click my fingers you will say the words on it, and you will say them with sincerity. Understood?"

Pete didn't know if his voice would even work but he nodded helplessly. There were some thoughts circling around in his brain but he couldn't quite access them.

Jessie held up a sheet of cardboard that was covered with words written in careful, small block capitals. If Pete had been calmer he might have reflected upon just how much planning had gone into what was now very clearly a trap.

"Read it to yourself for a moment, sissy, so that you can say it out loud for us nice and convincingly. Otherwise you'll just keep repeating it til I'm happy, okay?". Her tone brooked no argument. Pete looked plaintively at Alicia once more only to see a broad and evil grin on her face, her cellphone poised and ready to film him, along wih the other five girls.

He read the sign to himself in utter despair, then - with an almost superhuman effort of will - made himself say the words upon it:

"I wanted all these panties and bras for myself to wear in private, because I'm a transvestite. I can't help myself. Please punish me so I'll never be tempted to do it again."

Jessie silently watched the little clip she had just filmed.

"Not bad but not good enough, Again, but LOUDER, you little fuckwit".

Pete repeated the words louder, a slight wobble in his voice.

Jessie was satisfied. The six girls all exchanged giggles and a few high fives. And now Alicia stepped forward.

"I am guessing you wouldn't want this little clip posted on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, you name it? Or emailed to everyone at your school?"

Pete shook his head, his eyes wet. Alicia's eyes were wide and burned with excitement.

"well then... You are about to go through ten days of complete and total hell, you fucking LOSER!" she spat.

At that moment, his heart broke.
Old 10-09-2014, 11:15 AM   #11
mandible

Default Chapter Five

Chapter Five

Day Four

Pete was in a state of disbelief and confusion. What the fuck was HAPPENING? Had Alicia - intelligent, alternative, sweet-seeming Alicia - really spent that precious hour alone with him just to be part of setting him up for all this? Was there really some kind of PLAN behind everything that had happened to him since he arrived at camp? It seemed too absurd to be true...

Jessie stepped forward and Pete flinched.

"Don't worry!" she laughed, 'I'm not going to hit you. Not yet anyway. Now, hand me all the lingerie you were stealing."

Pete began gathering the panties and bras from his shoulders, finally handing them all in a huge armful to Jessie. She walked over to a large bin and dumped them inside.

"They don't even belong to anyone here!" she explained.

Wow. This really was all some diabolical kind of set-up... But just as a huge weight of misery was settling inside Pete's stomach, there was a moment of relief! The door of the laundry hut opened and in walked Melanie! A member of staff was here! He was saved!

Melanie walked to the line of girls. "What's going on then, ladies?"

Pete couldn't help smirking a little. While this situation didn't look great on his part, the girls were really going to be in trouble.

Jessie spoke; "It all went according to plan, Mel! We've got the video and we're ready to put him away."

Uh-oh. What?!

Melanie turned to Pete. There was a look on her face that he had never seen before; hungry, excited, cold, all at once.

"I imagine you are confused, Peter Alexander Childs?"

He could only nod.

"Well let me explain it all for you. Strip, kneel and put your hands on your head, first."

For reasons he could not explain, Pete complied.

Melanie then began talking, walking casually around his naked, kneeling body as she did so.

"Here's the horrible truth, Pete. This has pretty much all been planned. We chose you as our victim. And 'we', if you're wondering, are part of a group of very nasty, very sadistic girls. We have our own little online community. Not the nice consensual 'BDSM' stuff, you understand. We're a group who truly want to make people suffer, and you can't do that to masochists, they want it too much."

She smiled down at him and he noticed she was openly fondling her pants crotch.

"There aren't many in our group, even worldwide, because obviously it's a bit risky doing these things to unwilling victims and - God, I love the word 'victims'!"

"This can't be real...", Pete croaked.

Melanie smiled broadly. She bent down and let a large glob of saliva drop slowly onto the top of his head. He could feel it through his hair.

"It's completely real. I'll give you the url some time, but you won't be able to access the internet for a while I'm afraid. But yeah our community is real. My British cousin started it, Rosa. A couple of years ago. There are, what, a hundred of us...?"

She turned to the other girls. One, a plump girl with bright ginger hair, was checking her phone.

"One hundred and thirt-four as of now!" she confirmed, cheerfully.

"There you go. So Rosa started it two or three years ago, and she knows all the tricks. We're very careful who we let in, but we all share ideas and stories, and we know how to make sure we don't get in trouble."

"How... how is that possible?" Pete stammered.

"Well, look at you, for instance. First of all, all the camp staff believe that I spoke to your parents today. Tomorrow they'll all be under the impression that your parents picked you up and took you home in the early hours of this morning. Around about now, in fact. None of them will try to contact your parents because I just HAPPEN to be the parent liaison officer here."

Pete stared, the enormity of what was happening was sinking in.

"In addition, you will be speaking to your parents once or twice over the next few days and telling them how everything is going fine and how you would actually be happy to come back to this camp next year!"

Pete spluttered. "I fucking well won't!!"

-CRACK-

She slapped his cheek, HARD. Pete fell back off his knees onto his backside, shocked.

"Back on your knees, fuckwit!"

He got back into position as slowly as he dared.

"I understand your reaction, but you WILL be making those phone calls, don't you worry. You'll see! Anyway, let me finish explaining why we don't get caught. So, in your case, nobody in authority is going to know that anything is wrong for the next eleven days here. Even though, for you, things are going to be very, very wrong indeed. Have you ever eaten worms, by the way?"

He stared at her/

"Well?"

He made a tiny shake of his head.

"Oh dear!" - an evil grin - "So, you are going to have icredibly unpleasant things done to you for eleven days. But when you go home, you are not going to tell anyone about it!"

Alicia now took over; "You know why?", she said in a sweet, sing-song tone. "Because we are going to have such degrading photos and videos of you that you will prefer to have this all stay private than face them all coming out in any sort of investigation or 'trial'..."

Pete looked up at her. "You are so sure...?"

"Ninety-nine percent, little man, which is good enough for us. Nobody has caused problems for anyone in our community yet, and there have been plenty of victims! Do you really want to be known forever as the kid who spent two weeks in a courtroom having the intimate details of his total humiliation carefully discussed in front of his family and the entire world media...?"

Pete swallowed, hard. He could see their point.

"On top of that", Melanie chimed in, "If you did anything stupid, we would obviously have nothing to lose by posting all the stuff on every website you can think of, so it would be out there FOREVER, not just tucked away in some lawyer's hands."

She stared closely at him.

"I can see you have got the message. You're not going to do anything stupid, are you?"

He shook his head and looked down at the floor in defeat.

"Good, then let's get you put away!"

He had no idea what 'put away' meant, until the girls set about him. A leather hood was laced over his head. It had nostril-holes but no eyeholes, while a mouth-cover with a stubby rubber gag on the inside was fastened to the front, sticking his tongue to the floorof his mouth. He gagged as he tried to get used to it, while behind him his arms were laced and then strapped into some kind of sleeve. He tried to cry out when he discovered just how helpless his arms now were, unable to bend or separate, his fingers trapped in the tiny end of the sleeve.

He felt something clipped to the strap at the base of the hood, and then without a word he was jerked up onto his feet, then led forward and out of the hut. The feeling of the cool night air on his body reminded him that he was naked while the girls were all clothed, and he felt an extraordinary sense of being an inferior. Then he heard Alicia's voice through the hood, close to his ear, muttering "You can't make much noise over that gag, loser, but don't even try or you'll regret it."

No answer seemed to be required and he simply walked where he was led. He tried to maintain some sense of geography but it was hopeless. All he could tell was that they seemed to walk long enough to almost certainly be outside the bounds of the camp. Then they were entering some kind of building. He felt a rough stone floor under his bare feet.

"On your knees!" somebody barked, and he dropped down obediently.

"Shuffle backwards!"

He did as he was told, and felt himself cross some kind of threshold and the ground under his knees turned from stone to metal. It was cold!

"A little further!"

He moved back and immediately felt more cold metal against his back. Bars! He was in a cage!

As he was realising this he also flinched at a loud clang sound just inches from his hooded face. Then what sounded clearly like a padlock being fastened. Then another, and another and another. Then he heard the sounds of six girls hapily congratulating one another. And then he was spoken to by Melanie.

"Well, you're in your cage now, Petie. We're all going back to bed to get some warm, comfortable sleep. We'll see you in the morning. You just kneel there and imagine what we're going to do to you for eleven days. And whatever you imagine, I can assure you it's probably going to be worse!"

The sound of laughter at that moment would haunt Pete for the rest of his life.

Then he heard footsteps moving away from him. A light turned off, which made things darker, even through his hood. Then the sound of a heavy door closing. Then the sound of bolts. Finally, the faint sound of two more padlocks. And then silence.
Old 10-09-2014, 11:59 AM   #12
issabella

THIS IS A REALLY GOOD STORY keep it going please

Old 10-09-2014, 05:51 PM   #13
DannyDuck

This is the beginning of a classic!

This is awkward.

:/

Username: dannyduck
Password: takethis
DannyDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 09:13 AM   #14
mandible

Default Chapter Six

Chapter Six

Day Four continued

For some time Pete strained to listen through his hood, hoping to hear a sound that might suggest someone had stayed behind, or come back. Maybe someone would open the cage and yell "April Fool!" and this would all have been a bad joke - even though it was actually August. He wanted there to be somebody around even if they were still being cruel to him, because simply being left here completely alone, restrained and helpless in darkness and silence... was terrifying.

But no sound came. Pete gradually accepted that he really had been - what had they said? - "put away". Stored, like an object. He was not comfortable. The cage barely allowed any surplus room around his kneeling form, but he found he could at least lean agains the bars in various directions and make himself a little less uncomfortable. The stubby gag in his mouth took some getting used to; he had gotten past the issue of gagging and wretching on it, but drool kept pooling in his mouth and he had to swallow it or force it out the sides of the gag. The sheath encasing his arms, to his surprise, wasn't too bad. He could tell, with a little exploratory flexing, that it was not laced nearly as tight as it could be. There was actually a degree of movement possible and his arms and shoulders were not pulled back to their limits, but nonetheless it was completely impossible to remove his arms from the leather grip.

Gradually a level of calmness settled upon Pete. For now there was absolutely nothing he could do but sit in this cage. He was tired, and for some time found he drifted in and out of restless sleep. It wasn't extremely restful but it was better than nothing and it beat being wide awake in these circumstances. Time passed....

----------------------------------------

Pete started, instantly wide awake. There had been a sound of some kind! Yes, now there were soft footsteps. He must have been woken by the door of this building opening.

"Hello Petie!"

It was Alicia's voice. He tilted his head, trying to work out where she was, how close, was she alone?

"I'm on my own. It's only seven O'clock. Nobody was planning to 'visit' you until after lunch, but I convinced Jessie and Melanie that I ought to check on you."

Pete made a hopeful sound around the gag. God it was degrading to be unable even to speak.

"Oh don't get your hopes up, you silly little boy. I just realised that we probably shouldn't have left you with that gag in so I thought I should make sure you hadn't choked or anything."

He heard her fiddling with something.

"Aren't I thoughtful?" she went on. "Anyway, well done on not choking! Have you got any sleep?"

He tilted his head side to side.

"A bit, eh? Lovely. Sleeping nicely in your little cage - see, you're a natural at this! A born little loser!"

He dropped his head and moaned.

"Yep, a total loser. And all the time you were kneeling in there, gagged like an animal, I was stretching out all comfortable in my bed. And you wanna know a secret? I was touching myself thinking about you suffering out here!"

Pete moaned again.

Then he heard rattling sounds. Four padlocks being unlocked, and a scraping sound as the cage door in front of him was swung open.

"Get out of there now."

He shuffled forward on his knees til he was out of the cage, his joints protesting at being used again after such restriction.

"Good boy" said Alica. This was all so demeaning.

Then his jerked as she yanked the gag-panel off the popper-studs that held it to the hood, and slid the gag out of his mouth. A long string of drool fell from his lips as he worked his mouth and jaw. Damn it felt good to have that thing out!

"Thank you..." he said, hesitantly.

"Careful boy, don't get into the habit of speaking without permission... But you're welcome."

He didn't dare say any more, though his head was bursting with questions for her. Not twenty-four hours ago this girl had been giving him every impression she rather 'liked' him.

He heard a can being opened, and something tipped onto a plate with an unappetising 'splat'.

"Breakfast, boy. Again, you have me to thank for this, nobody else was going to bother about feeding you until later..."

He craned his head upward towards her voice.

"You want to say something?" she asked, and he nodded.

"Go on then."

"You're being... nice to me. Nicer than the others.."

"Mm?"

His voice now came out as a tearful croak, and he was glad the hood hid his wet eyes: "I thought you LIKED me...."

She laughed.

"You seem alright. There are a lot of idiots here and you don't seem to be one. But I like girls.. mostly, anyway. And I'm afraid whatever I think of you, I just can't help liking this kind of stuff. None of us can... we NEED it!"

He didn't know what to say.

"Now eat your dogfood!" she snapped.

Dogfood!?

"I don't want it, I'm not hungry..."

-CRACK-

She slapped his cheek, hard, though the blow was mitigated by the hood.

"I went to the special effort to check up on you and bring you some food, you little shit. Now EAT IT!"

Pete's heart had broken more than once in the last twenty-four hours. Now it felt like the broken pieces shattered even further, into dust.

He leant forward and felt for the plate with his chin and mouth. When he found it, he took a lick. The food was moist yet grainy. He began eating. The food was repulsive, like wet sand doused with some unspeakable flavouring. Swallowing every mouthful was a struggle and made hi shudder. After a few mouthfuls he stopped and looked upward, though he was still blind.

Alicia's voice had a flinty edge. "All of it."

And so Pete ate on. It took him perhaps twenty minutes until he could find no more on the plate. Alicia wasn't quite satisfied.

"Lick it clean!"

Once that was done she had him back himself, still on his knees, back into his cage. He heard the familiar click of the four padlocks.

"There" she said. "Now, I haven't gagged you. Think of this as a test. I can assure you that the chances of anyone hearing you if you yell are very slim - but if you try, I can also assure you that we would punish you very badly INDEED. Clear?"

Pete nodded. He wished he could see her, he still remembered her as very beautiful. But the hood remained firmly locked in place. He noticed in an almost detached way that it was very sweaty around his head.

Alicia continued: "Now, let me tell you a few more things about your predicament..."
Old 10-14-2014, 04:21 PM   #15
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

I thought that Alicia might pay him a visit. Please continue. This is going so well.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk