Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-27-2014, 08:43 AM   #166
venusaphrodite

I'm so glad this is back before someone started writing it on your behalf! Stories are never as good as they are with their original authors. Glad everything is working out for you, and the update was great as usual!

Likes: Pee holding, self-bondage, wedgies, ice, spanking, messy, humiliation, denial, edging
Dislikes: Pee drinking, corner time
Limits: Public, family, permanent, scat, cam/pics

Send me humiliating messages on Kik. Make me edge, make me come, wherever I am when I open a message @gdvenusaphrodite
venusaphrodite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 08:53 AM   #167
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

yes, very good update! cant wait to see what happens next to poor little nick
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 04:53 PM   #168
Xdress_parttime

I can't wait to read more of this

Limits: people/public, family, illegal, messy, scat/piss, Permanent, scarring, shaving, ice, blood

20/M/US

Yes, that's my avatar. I'm the bitch slave pup, always willing to serve whoever I can like a good slave should.

I haven't dressed up in a long time, and I probably won't for a long time. QUIT ASKING!
Xdress_parttime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 10:31 PM   #169
TurtleMan76

Default Chapter 48

####Disclaimer####
This chapter is mainly about diaper usage/humiliation so if your not in to that this chapter may not be worth your time. This will be the last chapter withit most likely however, So if you are into I am sorry. Chapter 49 will finish off the usage of his current diaper in the first few paragraphs, then it will go back to public humiliation, cross dressing, dominant sex, and all that fun stuff. And chapter 50 will be a great chapter, to celebrate 50 chapters. It will be a 5 page word document, while the others average at 3 page, and things will get interesting between Nick and Lindsay

###################################

Chapter 48

I suddenly felt as if I had made a terrible decision. Not only did she plan for this, but I walked right into it. At first I began worrying about the inevitable need to use the diaper, now that my mom gave me spiked apple juice. I then came back to the present and realized that I was dressed up like a preschool girl trapped in a baby swing, only a few minutes away from my house! I quickly became anxious, I was trapped, I couldn't use my hands, I couldn't move my legs, and I was basically gagged with a pacifier!

Time was moving slower than the speed of smell it seemed as a I sat there in the cold, praying no one would see me like this. Boredom became my next concern as time continually dragged on. I tried falling asleep, however it was no use, the cold breeze smacking my face was keeping me well awake. In addition the breeze the discomfort of the diaper being pressed to my body by the swing was not very pleasant either. I kept finding myself squirming in the seat, making that horrible crinkle sound repeatedly.

After what felt like days, but in reality was around 2 hours, I felt a horrible feeling in my stomach. I could feel my mother laughing at me in the back of my mind as I could feel something terrible within my stomach. I then realized this was inevitable, but I was going to prolong it for as long as I could. I tried as hard as I could to distract myself, and then I began thinking about Lindsay. Then it hit me, I haven't texted her yet, it was at that moment I really felt trapped in that swing

I decided I would try to escape from the swing so I could go home and text her, then return before my mother woke up. I tried to slip my hands out of the gloves then I heard a sound that made me flinch. A deer ran out of the woods and onto the path, only to exit back into the opposing woods. I was so scared that I actually started to pee a little. This was both embarrassing, and disgusting. After I had let out a little it was as if my bladder filled up and I knew I would have to use the diaper, so I didn't even fight it.

It was a warm disgusting feeling as it started to fill up my diaper, wrapping around my legs and crotch. It was sticky and uncomfortable, and then I realized what a terrible situation I was in. I wish I could go back in time and done the stupid pacifier thing on someone's porch, because by now I would be in my nice warm bed, not my warm diaper on a playground swing.

I began to start trying to evade the situation by sliding my hands out of the gloves but I just couldn't, the glue had gotten on my hands and made it quiet uncomfortable to take them off. It was no use, without my hands I couldn't pull myself out of the swing. I tried to just close my eyes and focus on nothing but sleeping. hopefully get some sleep, but it was so uncomfortable. I just kept my eyes closed and began fantasizing about Lindsay.

"You spent enough time on your knees for Claire and Amy, so just sit back and enjoy this she said" as she gently pushed my seat back. She then climbed over the console of the car and sat on her knees, with her shoulders pressed against the steering wheel of my car. She unfastened my belt, unzipped my jeans and whipped out my cock. "Those girls were bitches, but I'm your bitch" she said as she ran her tongue from the bottom of cock to the head, and began sucking on it. My fantasy was actually starting to get me hard, which only added to my discomfort.

Suddenly I could hear voices from far away. I became quiet nervous at this, and it only worsened as the voices got louder. I could feel them getting closer, I could make out it was a man and a woman and they were moving fast. There I was in a pink dress, pink socks, a diaper, and that horrible pacifier sitting on a swing. What would they think when they saw me, or smelled the urine in my diaper! Suddenly the two joggers came into eye site and seconds later the woman stopped, which made the man stop.

"What the fuck am I looking at?" she asked the man. He was chuckling as he said "Either some weird fetish, or this poor boy lost one hell of a bet" he said letting out more laughter. "So which is it, did you lose a bet" asked the girl who was now cracking up at my pitiful appearance. I just started nodding my head up and down, this made the two of them burst into full on laughter. "Oh man that is too great" said the woman

"Aww look at his little socks" she said as she tickled my foot lightly. " I know and check out the pacifier" he said as he flicked the hook on the front of it. "Jess, I think he's trapped in here, I think that was part of his bet" she said as she looked at the glue on my gloves. I just nodded my head, they then looked at each other with evil grins. The man then pulled out his phone and took a picture. "Were going to help the winner of this bet punish you a little more" said the woman

"You look a little thirsty" said the man, he then grabbed the front of my diaper and poured the bottle of ice water he had in his hand. The water was a cold shock to my body, which made the couple laugh. They started whispering to each other for a moment then the woman looked around. To my surprise she then dropped her shorts to the ground revealing a black thong. She put two fingers around the strings of the thong and slid it down to her feet!

She picked it up off the ground and walked over towards me naked from the waist down out in public! "I've been running and I'm all sweaty and gross, this should smell great" she said as she wrapped the thong around my head with the front covering my nose. The thong was very damp and smelled like spoiled fish, and to my demise I could not get it off of my face. "Oh, I should also let you know that I just peed in the woods, and there's no toilet paper out here so, enjoy" she said laughing as she walked over to her shorts.

She picked up her shorts and put them on, "Good lord babe, that was so sexy" said the man slapping her on the butt. "I love watching you demean other men like that" he said. "well there really wasn't much I could do, I mean that kid was a basket case" she said as they began to start running again. Those people were the biggest assholes ever, and I began to worry about the fact that they live near me.

After their torture things only got worse. My diaper was incredibly saturated from that ice water, and it was now way cold. TO make things worse, I really had to use the bathroom, only this time it was not pee, and I couldn't hold it any more. I began to feel a large amount of pressure move to my lower stomach and seconds later I lost control. The most disgusting liquid shit I have ever taken came out brutally. IT filled up my diaper so quick, and it was disgusting in every way.

IT stopped coming out for a second, only for a second wave to come, but by this time my diaper was full, I didn't want any more to come out because I knew it would be bad. I tried to hold it back but I couldn't, the spiked apple juice had won, and then the second wave came. The diaper began filling to the top with that horrible brown mush, and I could feel it dripping out of the leg holes now running down my leg, I felt so disgusting that tears actually rolled down my eyes. My mother had successfully reduced me to a baby.
TurtleMan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 04:16 AM   #170
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Great update yet again.

Please I won't to read the next part
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 03:21 PM   #171
embarassme

Amazing can wait for next part

PM me SLUT and I will crossdress and cum on myself in public.

Any Truthss I get by PM you ask I have to ansewer them no matter what! Within reason

limits: pic and cam

Clothing Available!
WARDROBE DARE

IM A SISSY SLUT
embarassme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 10:13 PM   #172
TurtleMan76

Default Chapter 49

Chapter 49

After hours sitting in my terrible diaper mess with the moist thong strapped to my face, and the horrible smells around me my mom finally showed back up. The night was mostly sleepless and I was terribly tired, but I was so happy to see her. The pacifier was still in my mouth, and my arms were tired from being in the same position all night.

"Did my little baby girl have fun in the park" said my mom. She then pulled out a small white bottle from her purse and sprayed it on my hands and on the pacifier. The glue loosened up and she pulled the pacifier out of my mouth. "Oh man you need a diaper change" she said mockingly as she pinched her nose. She then started pulling me out of the swing and with no time I was out and on my feet.

"You smell awful" she said pinching her nose. She then reached for her purse and pulled out her pocket knife. Without warning she used the blade to cut the tabs of my diaper and moved backed as it fell to the ground. "Now let's go get you cleaned up, and hurry the bus will get here soon" she said. Then I remembered I had school today, and I was not up for it after the night I had. At first I was to tired to realize what removing the diaper had done, until a cold breeze past.

At that moment I realized that the diaper used to be visible with this short dress, but now that there's no diaper, I was walking around naked waist down! I began to tug on the dress trying to stretch it down as much as possible which attracted my mom's attention. "Come on, hold mommy's hand" she said as she grabbed my hand. Once again I was bound by my mother to be humiliated. I did the best to cover up by covering my crotch with one hand, and holding her hand in the other, but I felt so naked in the back.

The walk home was long and tiring, but The humiliation wasn't too bad considering I was half awake and hardly remember it. We finally made it to the house with my eyes hardly opened when my mom instructed me to take off the socks. I stumbled as I took of the long pink socks. Then without warning she whipped off the dress right there on the front yard! Even though I wasn't awake and it was still dark outside I was naked in my front yard!

I quickly covered up in the front and said "MOM! What are you doing?!?" only to be greeted with freezing cold water being sprayed on me from the hose! The instant cold shock of the water without warning instantly woke me up and I was more aware of my surroundings. "Got to clean you up, your diaper over filled" she said with an evil smile. She continued to spray and I was standing there bent over to try and keep warm, hardly caring that I was naked in my front yard.

Finally the water stopped "That should be good, now go inside and take a real shower, then come downstairs, I'll leave some clothes for you on the doorknob" she said. I followed her inside with my hands covering my dignity, as she unlocked the door to house, and darted up to the shower. I used my time in the shower to unwind and replay the horrible events that happened yesterday, how my mom humiliated me so much, and how she let the girls humiliate me.

After replaying those horrible memories I finally turned off the shower and dried off, I was relieved that today was the last day she could mess with me before Dad got home. I looked on the doorknob and became quiet uncomfortable at what I saw. Resting on the doorknob was a pink bikini, the top was covered in fabric that looked like flowers with a natural knot in between the two cups, and the bottom was jus pink with a single line of ruffle around. There is no way I was going to school in a Bikini!

Not wanting to disappoint her I put on the bikini, struggling to tie it in the back. I then went downstairs trying to keep my cool when I said "I can not go to school like this!". "I know, your not going to school today, your going to spend the day with me, and were going to have a blast" she said giving me that evil grin. "Where are we going?" I asked quiet scared. "Well I don't want to ruin the surprise, So why don't you go eat breakfast, while I get ready" she said.

I didn't like the sound of that at all. I looked down at my appearance. My shaved body, the painted nails, and a bikini. There was nothing normal about my life anymore. After eating breakfast my mom came back downstairs with dressed in a cover-up, and had a bag with her. She then threw a pink tie-dye shirt at me and said "here cover up". She really wanted me to look as feminine as possible. THe shirt was small on me and barely covered the top of the bikini bottom, making it evident I was not wearing pants of any kind.

At around 7:00 my mom called for me "All right nick its time to go, and wear your flip flops" she said. I was curious as to where she was taking me, but I knew I would soon find out. I then got in the car. "It's a 3 hour drive, so get some sleep I know you need it" she said. Not arguing I fell right asleep. After about 2 hours I had to go to bathroom and for a split second started to pee. I quickly remembered I was no longer in a diaper and couldn't do that anymore!
"Mom I really need to use the bathroom" I said now crossing my legs to not pee myself. "Well you better hold it, and if you pee in my car your going to take it up to that really busy self service car wash place the next saturday your father is gone, In the French maid outfit!" she said angrily. "Well can we stop soon" I begged, "Yes there is a gas station 5 miles away, you'd better hold it" she said.

After five miles of pure agony, I ran inside, not caring about my appearance. Then when I got to the bathroom I realized my situation once more. There was a line to use the urinal about three people long and all of their heads turned to me. "I think you're in the wrong room missy" said one of them. "Son you got no paints" said another. "No shoes, no shirt, no pissin" said another. All of them were laughing at their jokes.

I just ignored the comments and held my bladder for dear life. Finally a spot opened and I struggled to get myself ready. There was no zipper in a bikini, so I had to pull the front down a little, which made me feel very exposed again. The pressure of the bikini pulling up on me slowed the process of emptying my bladder however, making me stand there for what felt like an eternity. Finally I finished, and quickly made my way back to the car.

"Thanks" I said as I entered the car. "How many miles until we get where we are going?" I asked. "We will be getting to the beach in 30 miles, so about 40 minutes until the fun starts" said my mom. I then realized she was taking me to Myrtle Beach to humiliate me. It was a very popular beach, and they still have warm water right now, and the high was supposed to be 87 today! I quickly realized I would be on a beach with hundreds of people wearing only Bikini.
TurtleMan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 11:21 PM   #173
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Great update, I really enjoy your writing
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 08:06 PM   #174
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

Oh my god! Nick's mom makes me soo jealous! i wish i had a mistress to tease and humiliate me like this!
MY PM DARES-
Old 06-13-2014, 09:48 PM   #175
issabella

I wish I had someone to do this to me!!!! like all the same exact stuff!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait for more keep posting!!!

Dislikes: CBT, anal,

Limits: permanent,blood, scat, family, full public, pics, hard anal

Album of some of the clothes I have:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=16612

I AM A SLAVE TO ALL OF GETDARE AND ESPECIALLY TO MISTRESS BUBBLES
issabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 02:34 AM   #176
Black Panther

I wish youd go back to the crossdressing part, because i am not a fan of anything bathroom related

Dislikes: Piss, Public, CBT.

Toy Wishlist!: http://bit.ly/1gTnAZ2
Black Panther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 09:08 PM   #177
Ice Shadow

Default asdf

hey everyone keep an eye out, im starting up a new story (sorry Turtle don't mean to advertise but you haven't been on in a month)
Ice Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 02:12 PM   #178
embarassme

please finish this off please!!!

PM me SLUT and I will crossdress and cum on myself in public.

Any Truthss I get by PM you ask I have to ansewer them no matter what! Within reason

limits: pic and cam

Clothing Available!
WARDROBE DARE

IM A SISSY SLUT
embarassme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 07:56 PM   #179
ducttapeman

Location: Suspended from a tree hog-tied, gagged with a 6-inch wide dildo in my ass
Thumbs up add more!

Please add more!!!
I need this so much!
ducttapeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 09:45 AM   #180
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

i really really hope you aren't done writing this! This is so good!
MY PM DARES-

Advertisements
Kink Talk