Old 09-04-2014, 08:53 AM   #1
lifemodel

Default Nude walk

Wife and I were idly scanning the web one evening just skipping around subjects for a laugh, came across nude dare stories. We read a few of them & joked about which dares each might be brave enough to try and at one point I said I'd have a go at the nude walk but wasn't sure how to do it. I have seen stories about hiding car keys, locking clothes inside, then having to walk nude to get the keys but my car won't lock without the key/remote so no chance there. My wife then grinned and said 'no problem' - she'd come along & help. She would drop me somewhere and I would then remove my clothes and walk to an arranged spot where she'd pick me up. Sounded like my bluff being called so I couldn't back down. We then had a few more drinks and suggested places locally this could be done. She did at least say I could do this at night, or at least after dark, to stop me backing out. Finally thought of a good route. There is a public footpath that runs from behind a local pub, goes down a small valley, crosses the river on a bridge then up the other side. Each end of the path ends at the road so car access wouldn't be a problem. It's about a mile or so in total on foot, more like 3 or 4 by car. I said OK, I'll do it and we agreed it would be that weekend. As the days went by, I got more nervous thinking about what I'd agreed to do but couldn't back down. Saturday evening came and we decided to eat at the pub first so I could have a few drinks to help the nerves. After the meal, we walked to the start of the path together. I hesitated then thought 'go for it' and removed my clothes, passing them to my wife to take back to the car. Then it was a quick kiss and off I went into the darkness. It was a nearly full moon so I could see the way ahead without using a torch. After a few yards I turned and saw my wife had gone. I was alone and naked. Panic thoughts ran through my mind - what if for some reason she wasn't there at the end? maybe the car breaks down? maybe there are other people there? Deciding that the only way was forward I walked on and hoped for the best. I hadn't realised what an incredible experience it would be. My senses were all on high alert, listening for sounds & peering hard into the gloom to see if anyone was coming. I could feel the breeze over my whole body. Also, I was studying every part of the route as I walked, looking for farm gates or other hiding places I could run back to if someone appeared. A couple of times I heard noises nearby which turned out to be some kind of wildlife in the fields, sending my pulse rate sky high. I walked on down the path to the river & crossed the bridge pausing for a few minutes to enjoy the sound of the water & the moonlight. Then up the other side, when a thought struck me. How would I know if she was there? or if any car I saw was actually her and not some couple out for a quiet time together? I couldn't signal and we'd not arranged anything beforehand. I sneaked slowly up the last few yards towards the road. There was a car there & my wife was standing outside it watching me approach, holding the bag containing my clothes. I quickly got dressed and we drove home. I was still on an adrenalin 'high' and we talked about the amazing buzz from being so vulnerable whilst also excited feeling the night breeze on my body. She actually said it was a buzz for her too, watching me walking away naked then waiting at the other end to see a nude man walking towards her. I am definitely going to do this again, maybe a longer walk next time.
lifemodel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to lifemodel for this post:
Old 09-04-2014, 02:12 PM   #2
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Cool! Really brave and exciting.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 04:04 PM   #3
slutfarm

I would do that in a heartbeat if my wife would help me with it.

KIK: slutfarm
Chatterbate: slutfarm

Still figuring out likes/dislikes, but so far.....

Dislikes/Limits: family, scat, piss, cross-dressing, anything illegal, anything involving people other than online, ass to mouth
slutfarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 05:45 AM   #4
DoubleRainbow

Nice story Hopefully I will get to see more of your stories, cuz this one is amazing :P
DoubleRainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 06:41 PM   #5
shilo1077

Send a message via Yahoo to shilo1077

Great story, thanks for sharing!

Now it's time to switch roles,
shilo1077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 07:12 PM   #6
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

I'm glad you had fun, naked walks are so fun. I do hope you do more.

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 11:00 AM   #7
HerShyToy
getDare Sweetheart

thanks for sharing
HerShyToy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 12:40 PM   #8
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifemodel View Post
Wife and I were idly scanning the web one evening just skipping around subjects for a laugh, came across nude dare stories. We read a few of them & joked about which dares each might be brave enough to try and at one point I said I'd have a go at the nude walk but wasn't sure how to do it. I have seen stories about hiding car keys, locking clothes inside, then having to walk nude to get the keys but my car won't lock without the key/remote so no chance there. My wife then grinned and said 'no problem' - she'd come along & help. She would drop me somewhere and I would then remove my clothes and walk to an arranged spot where she'd pick me up. Sounded like my bluff being called so I couldn't back down. We then had a few more drinks and suggested places locally this could be done. She did at least say I could do this at night, or at least after dark, to stop me backing out. Finally thought of a good route. There is a public footpath that runs from behind a local pub, goes down a small valley, crosses the river on a bridge then up the other side. Each end of the path ends at the road so car access wouldn't be a problem. It's about a mile or so in total on foot, more like 3 or 4 by car. I said OK, I'll do it and we agreed it would be that weekend. As the days went by, I got more nervous thinking about what I'd agreed to do but couldn't back down. Saturday evening came and we decided to eat at the pub first so I could have a few drinks to help the nerves. After the meal, we walked to the start of the path together. I hesitated then thought 'go for it' and removed my clothes, passing them to my wife to take back to the car. Then it was a quick kiss and off I went into the darkness. It was a nearly full moon so I could see the way ahead without using a torch. After a few yards I turned and saw my wife had gone. I was alone and naked. Panic thoughts ran through my mind - what if for some reason she wasn't there at the end? maybe the car breaks down? maybe there are other people there? Deciding that the only way was forward I walked on and hoped for the best. I hadn't realised what an incredible experience it would be. My senses were all on high alert, listening for sounds & peering hard into the gloom to see if anyone was coming. I could feel the breeze over my whole body. Also, I was studying every part of the route as I walked, looking for farm gates or other hiding places I could run back to if someone appeared. A couple of times I heard noises nearby which turned out to be some kind of wildlife in the fields, sending my pulse rate sky high. I walked on down the path to the river & crossed the bridge pausing for a few minutes to enjoy the sound of the water & the moonlight. Then up the other side, when a thought struck me. How would I know if she was there? or if any car I saw was actually her and not some couple out for a quiet time together? I couldn't signal and we'd not arranged anything beforehand. I sneaked slowly up the last few yards towards the road. There was a car there & my wife was standing outside it watching me approach, holding the bag containing my clothes. I quickly got dressed and we drove home. I was still on an adrenalin 'high' and we talked about the amazing buzz from being so vulnerable whilst also excited feeling the night breeze on my body. She actually said it was a buzz for her too, watching me walking away naked then waiting at the other end to see a nude man walking towards her. I am definitely going to do this again, maybe a longer walk next time.
Or how about same again but roles reversed?
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nude dare, nude walk