Old 08-13-2011, 07:37 PM   #1
Zalandia

Default Quiet dares please?

Hey, it's night time. Looking fir some dares to do. I need it to be quite so that I won't get caught. My limits and such are in my siggy
Likes: Non-public humiliation, Spanking, masturbation, nudity, sleep dares, bladder training, orgasm control, corner time, lines, basically any school boy punishments, degrading, verbal abuse, bladder control

Doesn't like: Bleeding, public humiliation, eating/ drinking poop or pee, public cross dressing, illegal
Zalandia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 08:12 PM   #2
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Ok this one is pretty simple and should fit within your limits. First roll a dice and multiply that number by 2. That's how many times you're going to edge before you can come. But before you start edging roll another dice and multiply this number by 30 seconds. That's how long you must wait between edges. Not the most exciting dare but it's quiet and at least it's something.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 08:19 PM   #3
Id.
getDare Sweetheart

Wait

1. Get naked and hard.

2. Write, "I do not deserve an orgasm so I will not cum tonight" 100 times on paper. After every 5 times you write it, get hard again if needed, and stroke yourself 10 times.

3. Stand in a corner for 30 minutes. Remain hard during the entire 30 minutes, but no additional stroking or stimulation except what is needed just to stay hard.

4. Edge 3 times.

5. Get completely soft and stand in the corner again for 15 minutes. During the 15 minutes, hold your balls in your hand firmly, but not painfully. You can switch hands if needed. Use a clock or stopwatch and time how many of the 15 minutes you spend hard, if any.

6. For every minute you spent hard, write, "I am a horny slut" 20 times on paper, with 10 strokes every 5 lines like in step 2.

7. Complete the sock dare at the medium level while asleep tonight.

8. Complete his dare above before you can cum in the morning.

If you orgasm at any time before finishing all this, you forfeit orgasms for the next 4 days with at least 5 edges each day.
Id. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 09:54 PM   #4
Zalandia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Id. View Post
1. Get naked and hard.

2. Write, "I do not deserve an orgasm so I will not cum tonight" 100 times on paper. After every 5 times you write it, get hard again if needed, and stroke yourself 10 times.

3. Stand in a corner for 30 minutes. Remain hard during the entire 30 minutes, but no additional stroking or stimulation except what is needed just to stay hard.

4. Edge 3 times.

5. Get completely soft and stand in the corner again for 15 minutes. During the 15 minutes, hold your balls in your hand firmly, but not painfully. You can switch hands if needed. Use a clock or stopwatch and time how many of the 15 minutes you spend hard, if any.

6. For every minute you spent hard, write, "I am a horny slut" 20 times on paper, with 10 strokes every 5 lines like in step 2.

If you orgasm at any time before finishing all this, you forfeit orgasms for the next 4 days with at least 5 edges each day.
Just got this, so going to do this and the one above yous' dare tonight after my mom falls asleep. hate living with parents. love her, but it's so inconvenient sometimes :P

EDIT: Going to do the hard level sock part. it sounds more fun :P
Likes: Non-public humiliation, Spanking, masturbation, nudity, sleep dares, bladder training, orgasm control, corner time, lines, basically any school boy punishments, degrading, verbal abuse, bladder control

Doesn't like: Bleeding, public humiliation, eating/ drinking poop or pee, public cross dressing, illegal

Last edited by Zalandia; 08-13-2011 at 09:57 PM.
Old 08-14-2011, 09:11 PM   #5
Zalandia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Id. View Post
1. Get naked and hard.

4. Edge 3 times.

Failed lost it at edge (still a newbie)

Advertisements
Kink Talk