Post dares and tasks to me at this link http://listmoz.com/#bmybMb8M5CbjVQ2hfK
Amy.w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 04:15 AM   #17
Dom6BDSM
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy.w View Post
Should I report here or pm?
Im sure more people enjoy it if you report here.
Dom6BDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 06:31 AM   #18
Amy.w
Account Banned

OK, I'm unsure on whether or not I should do weekly updates to save time but I'll start with today when I bought two Microkinins 1 green and 1 pink. I'm a little nervous but excited

Wanting to participate in long challenges with daily reports

PM dares

Limits: illegal, pics and vids, family and permanent

Email is [email protected]

Post dares and tasks to me at this link http://listmoz.com/#bmybMb8M5CbjVQ2hfK
Amy.w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 02:49 PM   #19
mamabear

Ok this looks fun! Going to give it a try and see how it goes, not too afraid to get a little slutty .
I got the speedrun roll, so have to try to do all the rolls in a week, which I'm pretty sure will be almost impossible for me lol. I'll be sure to do the punishment at the end, and not going to look at it until I've failed.

These are my rolls, trying the 0-50 difficulty:

Speedrun – Roll all your rolls now – try and complete them all as fast as possible! If you take longer than a week, look at the bottom for your punishment!

New clothes! Buy at least 2 slutty costumes - the more skin the better!

Accessorise! Go out and buy 5 new accessories for your new look – can be anything from jewellery to nipple pasties!

Cum conrtrol rule: Whenever you like! You are a lucky slut
... lucky me

NEW RULE –Except your head, you must keep your body free of hair from now on – go get it waxed off now!

Toy shopping! Go out and buy a type of toy you don't already own!

Specialty: Straight sex – You must spend 15 mins a day riding a sex toy, and fuck a guy once a week

Bi-Curious? Kiss 10 girls in one night – Hope the guys like the show!

NEW RULE : Sluts always swallow - any time you make a guy cum, you must swallow as much of it as possible – drink it from condoms, scoop it off your face, swallow every drop!

Going Commando - Wear a short skirt and no underwear - make sure at least 10 guys get a good look upskirt whilst you are out!

Show yourself off! Get in your best slutty outfit - shortest skirt, sexiest top, and highest heels and go out to: (roll for location). Stay out till you give 25 guys your number, and make at least one of them cum: The nearest supermarket

Practise your art! - Show off your new speciality to 3 different guys. If you choose to double up, it must be 3 pairs of guys! If you are Jack of all trades, you must do 6 guys - One for each speciality, and 2 for the double up!

Double up! Get spit roasted

Ambidextrous – Give 2 hand jobs at the same time! The guys must cum within 1 minute of each other!

Webslut: Find hookups! - You must meet a guy once a week that you meet through the internet for a fuck - your choice of site

Find a new sex position online that you have never tried - fuck a guy in it this week!

Public toilets are underated! - Spend an hour nude in a mens public toilets - offer to suck off every guy that comes in!

Not enough cocks! If only going to 50, your dare ends once you fuck a guy in each of the places below. If on any other difficulty, roll below, and fuck two guys a week at that location:
Public toilets - Mens side only!
In an alley! Try and find a quiet one
At the side of a busy road - Hope no-one looks over!
In a hotel - the classic place for quick hook ups
At a beach! Go for an adventure each week
Guys choice! You just need the cocks

And that's the end... Definitely not going to be able to do all this in one week! lol I'll see how long it takes though. Seems like fun though!

Anything not listed I may still like, or dislike, I just figured I should put together a little list so I'm not asked as much.
mamabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 08:52 AM   #20
Twinted1990

Send a message via ICQ to Twinted1990
Default Hi

no replies? Want to know if there are more girls
Twinted1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 10:17 PM   #21
crossdresser00

Can you please make something like this for crossdressers??
crossdresser00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 06:39 PM   #22
Dice7
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossdresser00 View Post
Can you please make something like this for crossdressers??
I've made something like this for bi curious men. I haven't posted it yet but I will do soon. It has some cross dressing in it but I don't really know the thrills and concerns etc of being a crossdresser so I don't think I could write something dedicated to that fetish. Why don't you try and go through this dare and convert the dares to be relevant to you?

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 05:56 AM   #23
crossdresser00

I thought of doing so but most of it is really hard to convert
Old 01-11-2017, 05:58 AM   #24
Dice7
getDare Addict

Like what kind of things would you want to be in it?

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Old 01-11-2017, 08:41 PM   #25
crossdresser00

Dressing up in different ways,Posing in extremely humiliating ways and ways which would make us horny(Like different sexy positions too),Keeping us from cumming, we usually like stuff that is as close as possible to what girls do.
(I'll be willing to send pics to be exposed online if asked by someone)
Old 02-09-2017, 02:38 PM   #26
Dice7
getDare Addict

The girls are potentially going to try this again with the goal of actually completing it (S anyway) however we are requesting a few adjustments to make it possible. Anyone can suggest the replacements and they can either be related to the current dare or something completely new. Obviously for 80 it should be something extremely hard and challenging still.
requesting new dares for:

33 - the girls both own really big dildos and we don’t need to spend any more money on them.

49 - its too cold to do skinny dipping at the moment

56 - its too cold and too rainy to sunbathe naked or otherwise

80 - 5 guys just seems too much at any one time and impossible for the girls to control the activity and could potentially be dangerous

Old 02-09-2017, 07:48 PM   #27
oldbastard

Just subtract one from the rolls if you land on those numbers. That seems easy enough of a fix. As to the final exam reduce the number of guys to say 3 but make them take video\pictures to memorialize it.
oldbastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 01:08 AM   #28
Dice7
getDare Addict

We'd rather have some new dares. 3 but with video could work.

Old 02-10-2017, 10:53 AM   #29
suanhay
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice7 View Post
The girls are potentially going to try this again with the goal of actually completing it (S anyway) however we are requesting a few adjustments to make it possible. Anyone can suggest the replacements and they can either be related to the current dare or something completely new. Obviously for 80 it should be something extremely hard and challenging still.
requesting new dares for:

33 - the girls both own really big dildos and we don’t need to spend any more money on them.

49 - its too cold to do skinny dipping at the moment

56 - its too cold and too rainy to sunbathe naked or otherwise

80 - 5 guys just seems too much at any one time and impossible for the girls to control the activity and could potentially be dangerous
here are a few ideas:

33:
Spoiler:
Take your favorite toy with you to a bar and find someone to use it on you. As thanks give them a BlowJob in return

49:
Spoiler:
Take a shower with a guy you know but have never slept with. Offer a BlowJob or Sex (your choice) as you shower

56:
Spoiler:
Get an all over spray tan. Show off your completely tanned body to 3 strangers on the way home

80:
Spoiler:
Final Exam - 5 guys in one night. Go out and fuck 5 different guys in one night. Can be individual guys or group(s), but you must give at least 1 BlowJob, 1 vaginal sex and 1 anal sex. If you fail to pick up 5 guys that night, try again the next night. Fail a second time then you must restart the entire dare, keeping any rules you already have.

F/30

Not allowed to wear a bra or panties until November 23rd 2022
suanhay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 02:00 AM   #30
Dice7
getDare Addict

I haven't shown these to the girls but I like them suanhay (also a fan of the avatar lol) thank you. We have decided to do this dare again with me doing the male version I posted. We are starting today...any temptation on your part to try this dare as well??

Advertisements
Kink Talk