Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-10-2013, 06:48 PM   #16
imaslaveboy

This is my first story on here by the way....

Feel free to give me feedback about my writing. Constructive.

Limits: Full Public, friends, family, anal, pet play etc.

Some toys i have - Ball Stretchers, Cock Rings, Condoms, Icyhot, Toothpaste, Candles

Amazon Wishlist - https://www.amazon.co.uk/hz/wishlist...?ref_=wl_share

27/M

Kik: imaslaveboy
imaslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:20 AM   #17
Adam.Mark

Can't wait for more, keep it up its fantastic so far

dislikes: family, public...other than that nothing...

Message me any dares and I may do them :P
Adam.Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 11:54 AM   #18
imaslaveboy

So the boys went back to their rooms and got changed. They all still wondered why the staff had provided boxers for the boys. They were just plain white boxer briefs that agually were quite comfy and very stretchy coz there was only 2 sizes. All of the boys got the small size that stretched fine and actually were quite flattering on jacob and peter because of their skinny waist. Peter was changed first and asked the boys if they wanted their water bottles filled. They all obliged and handed their bottles to peter who headed off to fill them up at the drinking tap in the bathroom. He filled his own and alexs with water but with the other 2 he took with him into the cubicle and peed into each. Then topped them water. Making a mental note of whos was whos he returned to the room and handed them over.

They chatted about what was to come and headed outside.

'Right boys. This is the mud run. Its fun but not really a run. Its a race up the estuary. We need to be down to the start by 2:35 as that when the water is out and it will take around 35-45 mins to do the mile and a half. Its a test of endurance and strength. You will each be given a white sticky later to stick to your water bottles. Put your name on them and they will be times to stop for a drink or to wash your face. Right the start is a mile away so lets start our warmup by jogging to it. we hav 10 mins.

They arrived to the start point and it was a river bed about 10 meters wide with steep banks either side and a creamy layer of light brown mud in between. The mud was untouched. So the instructor jumped in and left his trail as the start line. The others followed by instruction.

The mud was just below waistline! It came to the bottom of the boys zips on their trousers and it was freezing.

Things were going to turn messy....

Some toys i have - Ball Stretchers, Cock Rings, Condoms, Icyhot, Toothpaste, Candles

27/M

Old 01-15-2013, 01:21 PM   #19
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Glade I am not one of them who gets the pee filled one's. Yuck.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:00 PM   #20
imaslaveboy

In 3, 2, 1, GO!

You would have thought the boys took off like lightning but instead they lazed off trudging through the think brown stuff. A few of the others fell forward immediatley and the mud was so deep their hands just went straight through the mud until their bodies slapped the surface of it as it stuck to them like glue. After the first 5 yards all of the boys were still clean about the waist but one or two had had muddy faces.

As the test went on the boys started to split up a bit and alex was about 10 yards ahead of the others until he got bogged down and fell over. He tried to steady himself without using his hands but slipped and plunged into the mud. His t-shirt stuck to his body as the mud covered him. He was covered completely! All but his head was covered. By the time he had sat up, the mud has folded round him and it was up above his stomach. By this time the other boys had caught up and were laughing their heads off. After a moment or two of laughing jacob and peter offered him a hand up. Alex, not pleased with the others reached out and grabbed their arms to aid himself up but instead od pulling himself up he yanked the other 2 to the floor. Peter immediatley pulled himself out of the mud and lept onto alex almost submerging him in the mud. As Alex pulled his face out of the mud to clear his nose and eyes peter had already grabbed the waistband of his boxers and yanked them up. Mud poured into the front of alexs boxers and trousers. Alexs then reached to peter and went for his underwear, he missed and got his trousers pulled them straight to the ground revealing his white army boxers. Peter retaliated and went for alexs boxers again and pulled harder this time at the back. It left a clear bulge in alexs boxers. Suddenly the band seperated from the material. Peter immediatley let go as alex pulled peters boxers down revealing his cock and balls. No a pube insight as the boys had shaved those last night. They were swallowed up by the mud as peter fell into it to cover his dignity. The soft mud squelched around his bum and balls and submerged his cock as it stuck to him. As peter fell alex said enough. 'Stop!' he said. Both out of breath they nodded as peter pulled his boxers up. They were fully submerged so filled immediatley with mud. It was cold and felt good around his balls and he pulled his trousers up too and got to his feet. Alex tidy his boxers up and got to his feet to head on. The other 2 boys in stitches of laughter.

27/M

Old 01-17-2013, 01:33 PM   #21
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Sounds like alot a washing and cleaning after that.

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Old 01-21-2013, 04:18 PM   #22
imaslaveboy

So as the boys moved on Stephen had fallen after hitting a deep spot and plunged to his belly button. Jacob then fell in too as he tried to help him out. Now not a boy was clean. They were getting close to the first water break. The boys could see the water station and began to speed up flicking and slapping mud over themselves and jacob got a lump in his hair which was beginning to run down his face. Getting closer they began to eye up their bottles. Sweating, muddy and out of breath the boys lifted their bottles and began to down its contents. Jacob knew within about 5 secs that peter had filled his bottle to the brim with pee. He downed about 3 gulps and spat the fourth out. He wasnt happy. He looked straight at pete and started trying to through the pee over him. it was so obvious it was pee and it glinted golden in the sun as it flew through the air. Pete got soaked before he could scramble away. Steven said nothing and continued to drink it. After finishing their stop they threw their bottles up the bank and waded off. just as they rounded the corner jacob leapt on pete and took them both into 3 ft of mud. Petes head went under along with the rest of him as jacob started to pile the mud over him as he sat on his back. After about 3 secs of his head being submerged alex shoved him off and reached into the mud and grabbed the first part of peter he cound. Just by chance it was his boxers... again. Peter got to his knees and gasped. He was a swamp monster! With that one of the staff rushed over and seperated the boys. He sent them off one by one. Come the end of the race every one of the boys were covered head to toe. Peter the worst then alex and jacob with their filled boxers and stephen with a missing shoe and sock. They were marched back to the block and instructed to return to their rooms and get showered. Their rooms were to be inspected at 5pm which gav them 2 hours to tidy their rooms and get cleaned up. They were going to hav a job in cleaning up the mud on the floirs but an even bigger one in the showers. The boys were last back and told that they were incharge of cleaning the toilets and showers because they were last. They sighed but agreed later that it wasnt the worst of jobs. they joined the end of the queue for the shower and waited

27/M

Old 01-21-2013, 05:31 PM   #23
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Not bad. Keep it up.

Yamask
Old 01-22-2013, 11:21 AM   #24
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Spelling!
Formatting!

Good besides that
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 01:43 AM   #25
imaslaveboy

The boys queued and chatted for about 15 minutes. There was enough room now in the changing room for them to get a space beside each other. There was still 3 people ahead of them in the queue to the showers, they had stripped to their underwear. The issued boxers were brown. Some stuck to the boys like a mould of their mid-rift the others were full of the sticky mud. Many of the boys who were ahead of them in the queue had just left their boxers behind as they were too muddy to keep, even after a long shower. There could be 25 pairs on the floor.

The boys began to strip aiding one another as their t-shirts were sticking to their bodies and need peeled off. Their trousers were full of mud and just collapsed to the floor with the weight of the material. The boys were properly brown. The muddy deposit from the estuary was so fine it was sticking to them. Jacob and peter had huge bulges because of the mud inside. It found every knook and cranny in their pants and was now warm around their balls. It was slowly running out of the leg holes of alexs boxers leaving lumps on the floor.

Finally there was enough room for 1 or 2 of them to shower, but the boys sat and chatted and laughed about the race much preferring to watch the boys come out of the shower and get changed. Then finally, the last boy left leaving yet another pair of boxers behind. Some of the boys must have worn their own boxers underneath the army ones as there could have been 7 or 8 other pairs including a pair of CK boxers, 2 pair of fancy AE boxers and a pair of Bjorn Borg briefs. Alex thought he could have some new additions to his collection. The boys moved towards the showers.

The water was just perfect, not too warm, not too cold. Peter pulled the waistband of his boxers out so he could scooped out the excess mud in them. He flung it straight at Jacob hitting him on the back. Jacob returned fire as Alex and Stephen took cover. This continued for about 30 secs before Jacob became angry. Pete, your just a dick. Why did you piss in my water bottle. There was no need for it!
Yeah pete thats just too far mate, you pissed in mine too! Said Stephen.
Aww come on lads, it was just to get you back for last night.
Well thats too far mate. How about we see how you like it...

The boys pushed peter into a corner and made him get to his knees. Stephen cornered him while Alex sneaked out and Jacob got his cock out. Open wide! Laughed Jacob. Jacob began to pee straight onto his face and in his mouth. Drink it! He shouted. Peter did, it was golden yellow, quite strong. Jacob made sure to cover his face and hair. Then Jacob and Stephen swapped. Alex had began peeing on petes towel at this stage. Stephen began peeing and had pulled petes head closer. He had made pete take it in his mouth as he peed and drink the lot.

Things were getting steamy as pete took a hardon...

27/M

Old 02-18-2013, 01:44 AM   #26
imaslaveboy

The boys queued and chatted for about 15 minutes. There was enough room now in the changing room for them to get a space beside each other. There was still 3 people ahead of them in the queue to the showers, they had stripped to their underwear. The issued boxers were brown. Some stuck to the boys like a mould of their mid-rift the others were full of the sticky mud. Many of the boys who were ahead of them in the queue had just left their boxers behind as they were too muddy to keep, even after a long shower. There could be 25 pairs on the floor.

The boys began to strip aiding one another as their t-shirts were sticking to their bodies and need peeled off. Their trousers were full of mud and just collapsed to the floor with the weight of the material. The boys were properly brown. The muddy deposit from the estuary was so fine it was sticking to them. Jacob and peter had huge bulges because of the mud inside. It found every knook and cranny in their pants and was now warm around their balls. It was slowly running out of the leg holes of alexs boxers leaving lumps on the floor.

Finally there was enough room for 1 or 2 of them to shower, but the boys sat and chatted and laughed about the race much preferring to watch the boys come out of the shower and get changed. Then finally, the last boy left leaving yet another pair of boxers behind. Some of the boys must have worn their own boxers underneath the army ones as there could have been 7 or 8 other pairs including a pair of CK boxers, 2 pair of fancy AE boxers and a pair of Bjorn Borg briefs. Alex thought he could have some new additions to his collection. The boys moved towards the showers.

The water was just perfect, not too warm, not too cold. Peter pulled the waistband of his boxers out so he could scooped out the excess mud in them. He flung it straight at Jacob hitting him on the back. Jacob returned fire as Alex and Stephen took cover. This continued for about 30 secs before Jacob became angry. Pete, your just a dick. Why did you piss in my water bottle. There was no need for it!
Yeah pete thats just too far mate, you pissed in mine too! Said Stephen.
Aww come on lads, it was just to get you back for last night.
Well thats too far mate. How about we see how you like it...

The boys pushed peter into a corner and made him get to his knees. Stephen cornered him while Alex sneaked out and Jacob got his cock out. Open wide! Laughed Jacob. Jacob began to pee straight onto his face and in his mouth. Drink it! He shouted. Peter did, it was golden yellow, quite strong. Jacob made sure to cover his face and hair. Then Jacob and Stephen swapped. Alex had began peeing on petes towel at this stage. Stephen began peeing and had pulled petes head closer. He had made pete take it in his mouth as he peed and drink the lot.

Things were getting steamy as pete took a hardon...

27/M

Old 03-13-2013, 01:31 PM   #27
Notachicken
Account Banned

Thumbs up

Need more too it!
limits: poo, anal, diapers, body writing,blackmail

PM me what you want and I'll do it.. Depending on the task for pics
PM Bully and i will wedgie, swiley or any thing related to bully just say what you want me to do
Message me and I'll give you my kik and or Skype!!
Notachicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 11:30 AM   #28
imaslaveboy

Stephen had his dick in petes mouth as jacob laughed and looked on. Meanwhile, Alex was in the changing area pissing on petes towel and clean calvin klein boxers. When Alex returned, he found a scene he was not expecting to see. Stephen had a hard on and pete was sucking him off and jacob had sat down beside him and pulled his boxers down and pete was wanking him off while sucking off stephen. Pete sat there with a hardon himself poking out his boxers and they all were groaning. Alex said nothing and approached them. 'What the fuck guys!?' he said.

All he got in return was groans. Alex just ignored them. amazed at what he saw he just showered on them he heard a groan as steve came all over petes faces and seconds later jacob came and squirted over his torso and petes body too. pete sat there out of breath covered in cum and with a tent in his muddy boxers. At this point alk the boys had kicked off their boxers and they were thrown to where the drain was.

Not many words were spoken as they showered the rest of the mud off. Alex was the first to leave picking up 2 pairs of boxers from the drain on his way to the changing rooms where he gathered up the rest, rung the excess water out of them and threw them into a locker and locked it taking the key. as soon as he started drying himself, jacob came out of the showers and began drying himself. Jacob Pulled on a pair of Luis and juke boxer briefs which caught Alexs eyes. He saw them in his bag and liked them. Saying nothing, Jacob walked off to the room half dried and then stephen and pete came in the changing room. Stephen said to Alex. 'promise me that you nevrr speak of what you saw to anyone but us mate!'
Alex replied, 'Aye, im sure we can come to some sort of arrangment'. Smiled, winked and laughed at steve and pete as he walked out.

Jacob had already got changed into comfy sweats and a t shirt and was lying on his bed with his ipod on when a member of staff walked in and handed out 5 sheets of paper each with different information. Each was spread out around the room and handed to a different boy or placed on their bed. The one jacob recieved read like

Hello Cadet,

I hoped you enjoyed the mud run, if you did there will be another later this week, if you didnt then sorry but better get ready for it.

You have been handed this sheet as you hav been annointed Leader of group D.

Attached is the names of the boys in your team and you activities for the rest of the week.

we have tried to keep friends together, Be at the dinner hall at 1730hrs. let you team know

27/M

Old 08-06-2013, 11:37 AM   #29
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Group leader, guess I have to see where that goes.

Yamask
Old 09-10-2013, 03:58 AM   #30
imaslaveboy

Im sorry guys. i just dont have anymore time to finish it. You guys can continue it for me...

27/M

Advertisements
Kink Talk