Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-17-2017, 11:26 PM   #1
task-the-bitch

Default chastened bitch spa - menue list

in-out vacation

the ‘chastened bitch spa’ text is an ad I have written for the tasks that I am receiving from readers or which I give myself.

these tasks do not replace sex with others i.e. my wife but over the time these tasks have become something like a vent for my sexual creativity, giving me a exciting new view on things in my everyday life.

- horny adventures in the wild that challenge my own caution,
- ideas that need nasty engineering to solve
- and camera angles

always trying to get THAT picture for my tumblr blog that will start your own film in your head that starts with ‘you dirty bitch ! if I would get my hands on you ..’

this is the menue :

chastened bitch resort

there is only one pathetic you. and we know it.

with our bespoke treatments we can help you feel your miserable best.

enjoy our personalised packages for on-going treatments of character maintenance, attitude therapy and skin care regimes. refresh your skin and your spirits with an exciting short trip or a full day of innovative treatments

feeling cocky ? Our 30 minutes packages

when you notice that your arrogance starts to show it is the perfect moment to chose one of our quick in-out treatments and enjoy this mixed assortment of slaps which will have you glowing revived and refreshed in minutes

• instant glow facial (facial)
• ballseye (manual therapy)
• scrubbed delight (manual therapy)

these facial and genital massages with hand or brush are part of our most booked ‘quick & dirty’ packages and will inprove the bloodflow of the affected parts, leaving you aware of your sissy face or balls for the rest of the day.

• no time for a timeout (relaxation)
• short field trip (relaxation, outdoor)

if you spend your nose pressed at the tiles of a filthy public restroom or in a more private setting these no-frills packages for the hurried bitch will restore your focus for your value in life. chose from a list of add ons to make the most of your precious corner-time.

(1) icy & hot (2) clamps (3) gag (4) spike ring (5) princess plug (6) an especially nasty place (7) wartenberg wheel

you have been bad, haven’t you ? Our 60 minute packages

whether you notice that you are getting too uppity or you are already out of line these finely selected packages will help you find your boss-bitch balance again.

• booty workout I (skin treatment)

this skin treatment uses hand, paddle and tawse and focuses on your cheeks and thighs to intensify that inner and outer glow (maybe cancel your gym date today ?).

• booty workout II (dancing lesson)

sitting in your bossy office chair might leave you stiff and unflexible, this 1 hour gogo / twerk lesson will drain away the spine you thought to have grown and give you back the pelvic elasticity you need to keep your superiors entertained.

• happy hour (cocktail)
• oil & vinegar (cocktail & organic oil therapy)

collecting your urine in the days before our tried and proven happy hour treatment is the beginning of a wonderful journey which will let you experience long lost tastes with every gulp.

with the oil & vinegar signature package the good amount of icy & hot applied to your tender parts will make this package a firework for your senses.

• your 1 sq ft (mind setting exercise, stretching)

imagine the silence of scary wide open spaces only to be comforted in your personal 1 sq ft corner where you will spend an uncomfortable hour reflecting and perfecting your begging.

chose from a list of add ons to make the most of your precious corner-time.

• promising author package (mind setting exercise) leaving behind the daily struggle finding the suitable words this package will let you focus on the message and make sure that at the end of your treatment you will have learned something valuable. chose from a list of add ons to help you focus (on what you are not worth)

(1) icy & hot (2) clamps (3) gag (4) spike ring (5) princess plug (6) an especially nasty place (7) asshook (8) hood (9) tens (10) sissy panties

from proud suit to plugged sissy ! Our 90 minute & more packages

our experiences with thoroughly cleansing your filthy self from undesired attitudes inspired these signature packages and will help you rediscover your inner bitch.

• all in I (oral training)

spending some quality time with your lips wrapped around a big black dildo will increase your focus on what is important (which isn‘t you).

• all in II (anal training)

this 1 hour anal treatment will give you something to remember, working your way up from a sissy sized plug to a challenging monster dick.

when chosing the marital upgrade you will get to skip every 2nd dick size, letting you relive that surprising sensation your wife had when switching from your dick to a real man‘s dick over and over again.

• nigerian experience siganture package (all inclusive)

combining the benefits of the all in I & II treatment this package will leave none of your holes unattended, making this one of our most efficient long term packages.

• the field trip (excursion)

inspired by the good results of our 1 sq ft 60 minute package this outdoor treatment will let your sissy dick get in touch with stimulating natural resources like wind, snow and precious herbs and will gift you with the excitement of showing off all you have.

please check our season specials with nettle scrubs and snow treatments.

• last(ing) impressions (sensory recalibration)

no need to chose between not enough and way too much with this package that combines teasing and a healthy dose of magic wand post orgasm torture, making a rubber pussy a scary sight again and wearing panties an entirely new and unwelcome sensation.

(1) icy & hot (2) clamps (3) gag (4) spike ring (5) princess plug (6) an especially nasty place (7) asshook (8) hood (9) tens (10) sissy panties (11) sissy uniform (12) lipstick (13) plugs

treatments are reserved for guest ages 18 or older.

my ad : http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=253058

My avatar is me
Send PM for skype nick
task-the-bitch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk