Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2017, 04:02 AM   #1
Sxyvirginia
getDare Sweetheart

Default College Slut

One of my fantasy, written in first person. The fantasy has my master in it. Near with the grammar and spellings ..
Post comments if you like it, (or don't). And ask me any humiliating question in my AMA (link in my signature ) below. You can also read my punishment in the punishment post in my signature.

--------

I am a college student and you secretly videotaped me while masturbating and now treating me to follow your orders or you'll circulate my video in ehole college, making me college slut.
So i followed your rule... 1st rule was to wear a t-shirt without bra, and boobs tightly tight separately.... And crotch rope on, no panty, loose skirt...
I did exactly the same on next day, my boobs were popping out of my top, (high neck top, so no cleavage was visible but boobs shapes was really visible), then i sat on last bench with you... The class was about to start and there was your friend on last bench too, you said he knows everything so nothing to afraid of....
:'(...
When the class started, you ordered me to pull down my skirt to my ankles and sit on bench... I did exactly same, the bench was cold, and then you started to inspect my pussy with your friend, both inserted one one pen each in my pussy... And started to do in-and-out motion with it...
Teacher asked a question,and you said Virginia knows the answer.. Teacher asked me to stand up and answer, luckily my top was long and benches were quite high, so nothing was visible below my waist... But it was really risky and humiliating as well, having two pens in my pussy and answering to a question when teacher has no idea whats going on under the table.

To be continued ...

Also an obedient sub who knows how to please her master.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Sxyvirginia for this post:
Old 02-10-2017, 04:09 AM   #2
pirahnna
getDare Sweetheart

It's time to stroke
Old 02-10-2017, 10:50 AM   #3
Sxyvirginia
getDare Sweetheart

After answering the question, lecture was over, new lecture started and you ordered me to go under the table and give blow job to both you and your friend for the whole lecture duration...

You also pulled up my top and started playing with my tied blue boobs... One boob in your hand and one in your friend's... , with both pinching my nipples... making me cry but i could not even sob...... I was sucking both cocks at once... And my pussy was getting more and more wet...
You checked the wetness by touching my pussy with your hand and told your friend "This bitch enjoys this humiliation snd is leaking, check yourself"... Then your friend rubbed my pussy with his hand and pinched my clit.....
Lecture over...
Next day you ordered me to come early at 7 am (college starts at 9 )...in a low cut top and very short skirt without my undies...
I wore yellow top with blue jeans skirt and the skirt was not even covering my ass cheeks.
I reached top floor and you messaged me to remove all my clothes near the stairs and come inside the last room on that floor... I was so scared by this idea, but i didn't have much choice so i followed your instructions and removed my top and skirt near the stairs and left them there...
I walked slowly towards the end room...your friend picked up my clothes and dropped them in the garden outside the building...
I was so scared, what i would be doing now, i can't go downstairs ad there was a security guard on ground floor, soon enough students will start to come on top floor for classes and i can't be naked in front of all of them...
I was thinking about all this when you come outside the last room, annoyed at me, for taking so long to follow your instructions; you spanked my ass cheek real hard and saud to your friend "this slut needs to learn some rules and punishments for taking so long to follow up my instructions, today all college will see her naked beauty, I'm gonna fuck her in each and ever hole of her"

Your friend started to video tape me, while you ordered me to be on my fours and started to fuck me doggy style in the corridor... You were fucking me real hard.... You ordered me to make you cum or i won't be free. i started to clench my pussy muscles to give you maximum pleasure.... You were real close to cumming.... You made me face you and you started cuming on my boobs.... And then your friend laid down on the floor and you made me sit on his cock, taking his massive cock inside me... And you started to play with my anal hole... 1st inserting one finger inside, then two, then three and finally replacing all with your cock...
I was feeling a lot of pain in my ass and your tip was only inside me... As you were angry, you didn't pay much attention to what I was feeling and thrusted your cold hard, completely, in my asshole. I started crying... You both stopped as i was in real pain and waited few mins to let me get prepared and comfortable for double penetration.... Then you started again, at a high speed.... My boobs jumping with each thrust.... My legs in pain ... But you both were enjoying all this...
I was begging you to stop, but you were fucking me mercilessly, and soon enough you both came inside me.... And i was feeling like a real college slut... Then you gave me a dress to wear without undies for the day...

Old 02-16-2017, 07:47 PM   #4
nik13
Distinguished Member

Good one keep going
Old 02-22-2017, 11:19 AM   #5
Sxyvirginia
getDare Sweetheart

thanks everyone, but this thread is closed now

Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk