Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-02-2015, 11:39 PM   #1
GrrlKayNine

Default Spank my Pussy Sunday

Oh, it has been a loooooong holiday month and it isn't over for me yet. I have one more family visit this weekend (which has already commenced) and then I am finally free.

Despite the need to prepare for this visit, I wasted a lot of time teasing myself with my wand the past few days. Hooooooours frittered away humping my favourite toy. I don't really feel bad about it but it does make me think maybe
I am long over due for a really lovely pussy spanking.

Tomorrow I will be out spending time with the Fam. While I am am away, PM me or reply here with pussy spanking tasks, dares, whatever tickles your fancy. Don't spend a ton of time on this, though, as I will only be picking one. Whatever one appeals the most to the moody Ms. Nine shall be chosen on Sunday when the fam finally splits.

I can't tell you what I might be in the mood for but do keep in mind I am a bit rusty. Below are the implements I am willing to use for the task. As an added bonus, if I pick your dare and really enjoy the results, I'll let you own my pussy for up to a day next weekend (conditions to be discussed, of course).

Icy Hot
Black Leather, studded belt
Ping Pong Paddle
Cracked Bamboo Slotted spoon
Wood spoon
Bamboo Spatula
Other kitchen implements or common household items possible on request.
Hair Brush
Rubber Paddle
Riding crop
"Stinger" - Oak Paddle - narrow but heavy
Silicone Three strand - OUCH doesn't cover it.
Silicone Double Loop
Mr. Vicious - Red Silicone Flogger
Multistrand Rattan Cane - great implement.

Casual associations only on offer. I do not have the time or interest required for more.

Interests:
  • Pain,
  • Being watched (not by you),
  • release of control,
  • helplessness,
  • denial,
  • Zoo
  • blackmail,
  • Exposure

PM me "hypno" and I will listen to any hypno file of your choice (or just give me a type of file and I will find one) up to 20 times. Specify X times per day for X days.
GrrlKayNine is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to GrrlKayNine for this post:
Old 01-03-2015, 09:56 AM   #2
VerdantDevil

Let's go with something simple for your potential spanking:

Get on your knees with your legs spread enough to accommodate the swinging. Next, use your wooden spoon to spans your spread pussy ten times for each time you came over the past few days.
VerdantDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 09:44 AM   #3
GrrlKayNine

@ VerdantDevil:

LOL Well, yours is the only dare that I received so I guess that is the one I will do. However, it's not so good you qualify for the bonus prize. For simplicity's sake, lets say "the past few days" means this weekend.

Let's see. I was with family allll day yesterday but I still managed to cum twice at bedtime. So that's 20.

*scratches my chin* What about Friday? That was an eventful day as well. I'd say no more than twice that day, though perhaps only once. Let's call it 40.

Hmm, it's a tad low. We'll keep track today and perform the punishment this evening.

Have a lovely Sunday folks.

Casual associations only on offer. I do not have the time or interest required for more.

Interests:
  • Pain,
  • Being watched (not by you),
  • release of control,
  • helplessness,
  • denial,
  • Zoo
  • blackmail,
  • Exposure

PM me "hypno" and I will listen to any hypno file of your choice (or just give me a type of file and I will find one) up to 20 times. Specify X times per day for X days.
GrrlKayNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 10:40 AM   #4
VerdantDevil

Like I said, it was simple. If you're craving a bit more, you should double whatever the number turns out to be and bend over in front of an open window while you spank. Either way, have fun!
VerdantDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 02:18 PM   #5
centurion01
getDare Addict

Have 10 with the wooden spoon for every year old you are, while repeating "Harder, I must do it Harder" after each spank

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk