Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

View Poll Results: Which ending should I keep for this story?
Suggested ending #1 24 53.33%
Suggested ending #2 21 46.67%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-27-2011, 03:25 PM   #16
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default The new task

Writing is funny sometimes. There are times where there’s nothing to do: though inspiration is there, nothing seems to come out right. Other times, everything flows without effort. Last week I was struggling to write, this week I was struggling to stop writing and give you a choice to make. So here it is. I hope you like the new addition to the story.

You’ll have until Wednesday November 30th to vote. I’ll be posting the results Thursday morning.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kristy’s brain felt fuzzy. Between the lack of sleep and the blackmail she had trouble organizing her thoughts. She knew she wanted to believe Sean, but should she? After all, he did admit to telling Alicia he’d make her fail her punishment and give her an orgasm, but he claims it was only to protect her. Although Kristy cared a great deal for Sean, Alicia had managed to let doubt creep into her head. The girl thought back on the previous evening. Sean had taken advantage of his position and hers after all. ‘And he did try to make me cum’, Kristy thought. But something didn’t add up. Though he hadn’t been completely up front with her by not telling her what he was up to, he had not gone against her wishes. Ever. Alicia on the other hand, was devious in her methods, choosing blackmail, manipulation and trickery to arrive at her means. Sean had confided in Kristy that Alicia had cheated on the cell phone task just because she was annoyed that Kristy had found the correct answer. Then again, there was no telling if it was true or not, but it did give the girl hope.

Kristy risked looking up to study the faces that were eagerly awaiting her conclusion. Devon and Caitlin were seemingly very interested in the outcome of the jest whereas Alicia seemed to be enjoying the situation way too much. Kristy then turned her gaze to Sean, hoping that she could read an answer in his face. He looked worried, genuinely worried at the situation. Kristy closed her eyes. In this situation, she needed an ally but she also needed to tread carefully. She decided to take a leap of faith and put her trust in Sean.

- Fine. It doesn’t matter anyway; I didn’t finish my time in the showers so I know that I can’t get away from punishment there. But I did not have an orgasm and I think you know that.
- Glad to see that you have come to the side of reason, Alicia said. Though I think we should amend your sentence. I’m sure what you meant to say is that you have not had an orgasm yet.

Alicia laughed, seeing Kristy’s face become red with a mix of embarrassment, anger and fear.

- Now, Alicia continued, I quite believe that the arrangement for choosing to wear your bra instead of panties was that you needed to be kept in a state of arousal.

As she finished her sentence, Alicia and Caitlin exchanged glances; a silent cue for the girl to speak up.

- Here, Caitlin said, tossing a small bottle to Kristy. You are to apply a drop of this every half hour until told otherwise by Alicia, Devon or myself.
- Oh, added Alicia, and you cannot ask to be excused from class to go apply it.
- But, I can’t do that in class! Kristy exclaimed.
- Well you’ll have to, Alicia said. Besides, for every application you miss you’ll be in for a hell of a punishment, not telling you what it is now though, I’ll let you find out in time if necessary.
- And I know you won’t lie, it was Caitlin’s turn to talk, you’ve always been honest so far and it had better continue.
- It’s almost twelve thirty, finished Alicia, you’d better take care of that. I, on the other hand, am going to have lunch now. How about you meet me in front of the girls’ washroom at the end of the day so that you can get to my place after?

Alicia didn’t give Kristy any time to respond. She turned her back to the girl and started walking away towards the cafeteria closely followed by Caitlin and Devon, her two faithful lapdogs. Sean stayed behind.

- Let me walk with you to the washroom so you can take care of that. I think I know what Alicia has in mind for you if you miss an application and it doesn’t sound pleasant, he said.

The two began walking towards the washroom.

- I’m sorry, Sean said, when they had arrived to their destination. I should have told you about my talk with Alicia.
- It’s fine, Kristy answered. Will you be at her place after school?
- She invited Devon, Caitlin and I, but I don’t know if I want to go or not. She going to want to get back at both of us for last night, he said.
- I don’t care. Please come, Kristy whispered.
- Ok, I’ll be there, Sean reassured Kristy.

Sean extracted his cell phone from his back pocket to check the time.

- I’ll wait for you here. When you’re back out, we can go have lunch, ok?
- Ok.

Kristy turned around and entered the washroom. Mechanically walking to the very furthest stall, she entered locking the door behind her and sat on the toilet. She uncurled the fist that had been holding the small bottle Caitlin had tossed her to try to figure out what it was. ‘Great’, she thought ‘the label has been peeled off’. The bottle, a black one, was in a cylindrical shape, barely bigger than a tube of chapstick. Taking off the protective cap, Kristy noticed a pump mechanism. She put her right index finger just under the pump. Holding the bottle between her left thumb and middle finger, Kristy pushed on the top all the way, letting a pea-sized amount of a clear gel fall on her right finger. Curious, she brought the gel up to her nose to take in its smell. It had a very light smell, one that she couldn’t quite put her finger on, almost like a mix of ambasol, ginger and menthol. ‘Well, may as well go though with this’ Kristy thought.

After putting the little tube on the pad disposal bin, Kristy undid her pants with her free hand. Then, after pulling back the hood of her clit, she brought her right index to her exposed clit and quickly massaged the gel in for a few seconds before pulling her pants back up. At first, she felt a slight warming of her area, as though she had put a heat pad on her clit. However, the sensation didn’t last very long as it was quickly replaced by a very slight cooling sensation. But that’s not all she felt. ‘Oh shit, the afternoon is going to be very long’, she thought realizing that her lady parts were swollen with pleasure; the gel had made her instantly horny.

Kristy took in a breath and pocketed the little tube. She took the few steps that were separating her from the stall door and exited, stopping to wash her hands before rejoining Sean.

- Can we eat not too far off? She asked. This gel is quite potent and I don’t know how far I’m going to make it with my pants rubbing against me the way they are.
- Arousal gel? Sean asked in answer to her question.
- I expect it is, Kristy answered.
- Well, we could always go sit outside, Sean said, pointing to the door that was a few meters from the washrooms.
- Good plan.

Kristy and Sean ate their lunches on a slab of concrete in front of the school doors. Kristy was happy, now that she was sitting down and not moving too much, she couldn’t feel the effects of the gel as much. As they were nearing the end of their respective lunches, the sensation had almost disappeared.

- Oh! Kristy exclaimed, fishing her cell phone out of one of her pockets.
- Sorry, she explained, chuckling at Sean’s puzzled look, it was vibrating: text message.

Kristy looked down on at the screen of her phone. The IM was from Alicia.

It’s Almost 1:00pm. Don’t forget your task. I don’t plan on reminding you all afternoon.

Kristy tilted the phone towards Sean so he could see what was written as she looked around the grassy area. Sure enough, Alicia was in sight not too far off and waived her hand in Kristy’s direction. Taking a hint, Kristy got up.

- I should go, she said. Need to get ready for my classes anyways.
- Ok, see you later, Sean said.

Kristy returned to the washroom for the second time in an hour to take care of her task. Afterwards, she walked back to her locker, taking care to pull at her pants a bit so that they rid a bit lower and lessened their contact with her engorged pussy. Grabbing her books, she went to wait in front of her third period class until her teacher opened the door. It didn’t take long until she heard a familiar voice coming her way.

- Bonjour mademoiselle. Vous êtes bien d’avance aujourd’hui. (Hello young lady. You are quite early today). It was her French teacher.
- Oh, bonjour monsieur Lafrance. Oui, je sais. Je n’avais plus rien à faire alors j’ai décidé d’arriver plus tôt. (Oh, hi mister Lafrance. Yes, I know. I had nothing left to do so I decided to get here earlier), she lied.
- Après vous. (After you), he said gesturing Kristy inside the classroom.

As soon as Kristy went through the door opening, her heart sank. ‘Shit’, she thought, ‘my seat is smack dab in the middle of the room. How the heck am I supposed to apply my gel here?’. Kristy took her seat and waited for everyone to come in. Eventually, the bell rang and her teacher started his class. At the beginning, they were all taking notes on a grammar point, however, about five minutes before one thirty, her teacher handed out worksheets so his students could integrate the notion they’d just learned. ‘Good’, Kristy thought ‘everyone will be concentrated on what they have to do’. Once everyone had received their sheets Kristy put her right hand in her pocket, closing it around the little tube. She took a quick glance around her ‘everyone seems to be concentrated on their work’ she noticed. But she couldn’t be sure. It wasn’t possible for her to turn completely to see if the people behind her were hard at work. French class wasn’t a very appreciated one and it didn’t take much for the other students to abandon their work to pursue other activities. Kristy didn’t know what to do. She knew that she would be punished if she failed to apply the gel, but didn’t know what the punishment would consist of. Of course, by trying to avoid punishment, she could get caught in class, which might be even worse than what Alicia had in store for her. She didn’t have much time to make up her mind though; time was ticking away.

Just as though to remind her of her predicament, her phone started buzzing away in her pants. She didn’t even need to look at it to know it was from Alicia, who was probably trying to taunt her. With only a minute left before her task needed to be completed, Kristy needed to make up her mind and fast.

Your choice:
- Should Kristy take the risk of applying the gel in class and maybe get caught by one of her classmates?
- Or should she skip the application and find out later what Alicia has in store for her failure?

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
Old 12-04-2011, 02:35 PM   #17
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default A difficult decision

Hi guys!

Here's the next part. I must say, I had trouble finishing this one, but I think it turned out ok. I will be posting the results of the vote on Wednesday, December 7th. By my count, I think I've got between 2 and 4 posts left. The story is drawing to an end. Oh dear! What ever will I do afterwards?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘Oh, why not’ Kristy finally told herself. Though she wasn’t convinced it would be such a good idea to put her hands down her pants in class, she knew it was a very bad idea to cross Alicia. Kristy sneaked another furtive glance around: everyone seemed to be working. Kristy undid the top button to her pants and unzipped her fly. Then, looking around the class once again, she applied pressure on the top of the little cylinder she held in her hand to allow a drop of the gel to fall on her index finger. ‘That was the easy part’ she thought. Kristy then spread her legs so that her feet were in line with the legs of her desk and carefully slid her hand down the front of her pants. She had to admit that she was happy to not have any panties on ‘they would have only been a hindrance’ she told herself. Then, just as she thought that her beating heart would alert everyone around her, her expert hand found the little nodule of pleasure. Kristy wasted no time in rubbing in the gel and even less in removing her hand from her pants to promptly but quietly redo her zip and button.

Kristy tried to go about her French class as if everything was normal. But she couldn’t concentrate. Besides the fact that her pleasure center had awoken anew, Kristy was beginning to wonder if Alicia would be willing to free her at the end of the week or if the blackmail and abuse would continue. Kristy was also curious as to which side her friends were on. She was almost certain that Sean was against Alicia, but Caitlin seemed to be with the girl. Devon, on the other hand, was another story. She hadn’t had many dealings with him and he didn’t talk much.

Kristy was lost in her thoughts until she hear the teacher speak up. It was time to correct. Looking at the clock as her teacher turned off the lights to put the worksheet up on the projector, Kristy heart skipped a beat. ‘Shit’ she thought ‘I need to apply more gel’. Feeling more confident because of the darkness and because of her success the first time around, Kristy quickly applied another coat of gel to her soaking wet pussy. ‘I just hope that nothing will have seeped through my pants’, she thought, flexing her vaginal muscles in an effort to control the flow of personal lubricant.

The bell for break was welcome and Kristy was relieved when she was able to leave the classroom without anyone commenting on what she had done. She got to her locker to put away her books and grab a change of clothes before slowly making her way to her last period class. By then, Kristy was having trouble concentrating on anything other than what was going on between her legs. It seemed that with every step she took, she could feel the fabric of her pants rubbing against her swollen clit and she wondered how she was going to finish her day. She was so horny, she felt like she could do almost anything for an orgasm or for something that would take her mind off what was going on in her pleasure center. “Instead”, she sighed mentally as she entered the girls’ changing room to get dressed for gym, “I have to get myself even more aroused”.

With a freshly applied coat of arousal gel, Kristy sat down on the gym floor and awaited the instructions for the class with her peers. Cursing internally at hearing her teacher announce a compulsory ten-minute jog around the gym, Kristy stood up, vaguely wondering how she would make it. She was about to get started on her half-hearted effort at her jog when the annoying buzz from the PA system sounded in the gym.

- Yes? Called out the teacher
- I’d like to see Kristy Rivers in my office immediately, sounded out the principal’s voice.
- Right away, answered the teacher as he looked at Kristy.

Kristy felt her body grow weak when she heard the announcement. He head began to spin slightly as questions were assaulting her mind. As she walked towards the principal’s office, heart beating, she was trying to figure out what was happening. ‘Did someone see me in French class or in the showers the other night? Did Alicia make up a story to get me into trouble? Did something happen at home?’. Kristy’s frown didn’t dissipate when the principal wordlessly ushered her into his office. As she sat down, her back to the window that had a view on the hall, Kristy’s eyes followed her principal as he took up his seat across from her. He cleared his throat, looking her in the eye:

- Is there something you wish to talk about? He asked.
- What? Why? I don’t even know why I’m here! Kristy answered a bit defensively.
- Well, you haven’t been here for very long. Arriving at the end of the school year must be difficult and I wanted to make sure everything was going well. It’s not uncommon for new students to have trouble fitting in, he answered giving her a meaningful stare as he spoke his last words.
- Come on, sir, it’s not common practice for principals to call their new students to their office to ask that type of question. What do you really want to know? She asked, feeling more and more uneasy by the moment.

The principal looked back at Kristy, he almost looked discouraged. After a moment, he got up and went to the door on his left, entering the secretary’s office. Kristy looked up at the clock. She had only left her class ten minutes earlier, but it felt like time was inching by. Though she could hear the man talk with his secretary, Kristy was unable to make out what they were saying. She sat there, looking at the clock as minutes passed by.

Seeing as her back was to the window, Kristy didn’t se Caitlin walk down the hall to enter the secretary’s office. Nor did she see her leave moments after, nervously clutching a familiar yellow envelope between her hands.

Five minutes after leaving his office, the principal came back in with a folder in one of his hands. He took up his seat again and looked at Kristy anew.

- I wish I didn’t have to resort to this, but I’m running out of resources, he said after an intake of breath.

The color from Kristy’s face drained completely before becoming bright red when the headmaster set the folder on his desk and opened it. In front of her were four printed pages, each one with a different picture and set of words.

- You know, we’ve been getting reports of blackmail at the school for a little over two years now. The problem is, that no one has had the courage to officially accuse the person behind it all, he started.
- Now these, the principal continued, gesturing towards the four photos that were in front of them, came into my possession very recently.

Kristy’s lips began to form a question at the last part of information she had received.

- You needn’t know how, only know that we now have a chance to stop the blackmailer, he continued, not letting her talk.

Kristy couldn’t believe it. Here she was, sitting in the headmaster’s office being asked about the blackmail she was living with. The crazy part was that she wasn’t sure if she wanted to talk. For one, she didn’t know how many copies Alicia had or where they were. For all she knew they could be sent over the web in a heartbeat if the girl felt the heat of an intervention come her way. On the other hand, Kristy wasn’t pleased with the way the principal had handled the situation. She had found him distant and by pulling those pictures out on her, had used the same kind of manipulation that Alicia was capable of using. Not that she didn’t trust the man, but she wasn’t sure how to react. The blackmail could stop in a heartbeat but it could also get worse and Kristy did not want for that to happen.

Your choice:
- Should Kristy speak up against Alicia?
- Or should Kristy keep Alicia’s name quiet?

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
Old 12-18-2011, 08:50 AM   #18
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default A perillious situation

Well, here goes. This is the next part. I will be taking votes until Wednesday December 21st. The next part should be in by Christmas! I hope you enjoy!

Shy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kristy didn’t know what to say. She was afraid of what could happen if she ratted out her blackmailer. “We’ve been getting reports of blackmail for a little over two years now”; the words resonated in her head. ‘Why hadn’t anyone stepped forward before?’, she wondered. ‘And who were the other people who had gotten blackmailed? Were they still going through everything silently?’, she continued asking herself.

- What happens if I speak up, Kristy finally asked.
- Well, we will follow the school protocol for blackmail, the principal answered, evasively.
- And, what does this protocol consist of? Kristy persisted.
- I hardly think it would interest you, the man responded.
- Sir, Kristy responded with a falsely confident voice, you are asking me to take the risk of having these photos posted all over the place without knowing what I’m getting myself into.
- The person will be called in, interrogated, searched and the police and parents contacted, he answered after what seemed like ages.

Kristy slumped back against the chair, bringing her gaze up over her interlocutor’s head to think. It’s something she had taken a habit of doing ever since she was a child. As she stared at nothing in particular, she was suddenly distracted by a very slight movement. Adjusting her gaze to bring the movement into focus, the girl noticed that it was the second hand on the wall-mounted clock that had attracted her attention. She felt an involuntary twitch in her southern parts as she noticed that it was now 3:30. Without thinking, Kristy brought her hand to her left hip to the place where the little tube of arousal gel had been kept all afternoon. She felt a slight panic as she realized that it wasn’t there , but then realized that she still had her gym shorts on. ‘I guess I’ll be skipping an application after all’ she thought. She was suddenly brought out of her thoughts by the deep voice of the man sitting opposite her:
- Miss Rivers? He said, expectation in his tone.

Kristy shifted her position and looked at her principal again. She was about to spit out the name, but an idea occurred. If she could finish her week, perhaps she could get the pictures back and then everything would end.

- Sir, Kristy finally spoke up, if I tell you the name now, can you wait until Monday morning before taking action?
- And why would I do that? The man asked, answering her question with a question.
- Because, I feel like I may be able to retrieve the pictures tomorrow evening, Kristy answered, trying to sound confident.
- You believe that the blackmail will cease on Friday? Retorted the principal, sounding thoroughly unconvinced.
- Please Sir, she whispered.

Kristy waited anxiously and she looked across at the headmaster. He seemed deep in thought, his hand at the base of his chin in a posture. After a moment, Kristy heard him take in a breath:

- All right, he finally said.
- Now, how about you get that name off your chest, he continued, clasping his hands over one of the four snapshots of Kristy.

Kristy bowed her head down in embarrassment, ‘why doesn’t he put the pictures away?’ she wondered, annoyed with the way she had been treated so far. It was weird, but she felt as though she wasn’t doing the right thing even though she knew full well that the only way to put a stop to blackmail was to speak up. The principal had, however, agreed to wait, though she had no proof that he would, and Kristy felt compelled to keep up her part of the bargain.

-McLean, she finally said, her voice hardly more than a whisper. Alicia McLean.

The teen looked up again, trying to study the face of the man sitting in front of her. If he’d already thought that Alicia was behind it all he didn’t show it. Actually, his face stayed neutral as he jotted down the name in his steady hand. No smile, no comforting look, no look of worry came across his face. Kristy became very nervous.

- Thank you for your…cooperation, the man finally said. You may be excused now.

Kristy couldn’t say anything. She left the office as quickly as she could and made her way back to the gymnasiums on shaking legs. By the time she got there, class was over and everyone was either helping to put away the volleyball equipment or changing. Kristy followed the second group, eager to leave school as quickly as possible. She was all dressed and ready to go when she remembered that she had to meet up with her blackmailer in front of the usual washroom.

Kristy let out a sigh of relief when she saw who was waiting for her at the meeting point.

- Alicia told me that I was to bring you to her place after school. The other three need to set up some things, Sean said after exchanging a short greeting with the girl.
- Ok, answered Kristy.
- She also said that I was to handle the punishment if you’d missed an application of the gel. He answered.
- And I hope for your sake you didn’t, the teen continued producing an envelope from within his jean pocket.

Kristy blushed, a sign that she was guilty of missing more than one application. Though the blushing could have been for shame, it was more because of the embarrassment she felt at knowing that she felt aroused by the fact that it was Sean who was responsible for looking over her punishment.

- How many? He asked, recognizing the admission of guilt.
- Two, Kristy answered. I was called to the principal’s office last period so I missed my 3:30 and 4:00 applications.
- You what? Why were you called there? Sean asked, trying to mask the panic in his voice.
- Well, Kristy answered uneasily, he knew that I was being blackmailed. He had the pictures and all and he wanted a name. He told me that there had been reports of blackmail for the past two years to which no one had been able to put a stop to because no one had spoken up. He even took out the prints that Alicia made. I couldn’t do otherwise.

Kristy’s voice became quieter and quieter as she finished talking. The look of worry that washed over Sean’s face as she explained herself made her want to go back in time and unspeak the name.

- Sean? What’s wrong? What did I do wrong? Kristy asked, her voice shaking.
- Shit, reflected Sean, out loud.
- Shit what? She asked.
- Do you know why blackmail has been going on for over two years? It’s not because no one has spoken out about it. It’s because the headmaster is Alicia’s uncle. He protects her.

Kristy’s face went from red to white within seconds as she realized what the news implied.

- So what do I do? Do I go to the police straight away? She asked.
- The last person that did that ended up being the one who had problems with the law. When the police went to interrogate the principal and Alicia, the blackmail material had been modified to point towards the person who had been living through it, he answered.
- So what do I do? Kristy repeated.
- Well right now, we should get going, lest Alicia thinks we’re plotting against her. Then, when we get to her place, you can choose to either confess as soon as you can, or pretend that nothing has happened and see where that leads you, he answered.
- Ok. She answered, it’s not like there’s anything more I can do. So, what is in that envelope? Kristy asked.
- Ah. A choice, obviously, Sean answered.

Kristy took in a breath as she grabbed the envelope from Sean’s hands. He own hands were still trembling slightly from the news she had just learned. Kristy extracted the two cue cards from the white envelope, flipping each one to read the fate she would choose.

Option #1: For each missed application of the gel, you will have 30 minutes of continual edging to do. You will apply a fresh coat of arousal gel before the half-hour starts and edge, waiting five minutes between edges. You are to start as soon as you finish reading this. This means that you will be performing this task in Sean’s car on you way to my place and will be continuing once you’re here. And don’t forget, you are not to orgasm.

Option#2: For each missed application of the gel, you will apply a pea-sized amount of the cream Sean holds directly to your clit with a half hour break between applications. You are also to have two clothespins on each labium for 30 minutes for each missed application. You will be allowed a 5-minute break to get the blood flowing again before reapplying the clothespins if necessary (ie: if you’ve missed more than one application).

- What is the cream you are holding? Asked Kristy.
- It’s a cream that contains menthol. You can bet that it’s going to burn like hell, he answered.
- So, I have the choice between being constantly aroused for an hour and hoping that I can stay away from an orgasm or being in pain for an hour? She assessed.
- That’s correct, Sean concluded. But you have to choose quickly he said suddenly pulling his phone out one of his pockets, Alicia is getting restless.

Your choice:
- Should Kristy pick option 1 and hope that she will be able to control her arousal?
- Or should she pick option 2 and learn to work through the pain?

Likes and stuff

Old 12-28-2011, 07:07 PM   #19
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default Feeling the heat

Hey guys! I was planning on getting this part in on Christmas, but life caught up with me. Besides, I had to mull things over seeing as I didn’t get this far in my initial planning of the story (as I’m known for not finishing what I start and I kind of just go with the flow when I write). But anyway, here goes.

I'm sorry about the short length of the post, but I felt it was the only place to cut it off and get the story ready for its ending.

I can now guarantee that there will be only two posts left. The next post will conclude the story and the other one will be an alternate ending. To be honest, I've been arguing with myself over which ending I should use and I like both too much to choose.

Next part(s) should be in by New Years. I'm not giving a limit on the votes; I'll start writing when I feel I have enough votes going one way to write.

'till next time (*crossing her fingers to actually get her next posts in for January 1st*)

Shy

Kristy knew that Alicia had deliberately put her in a situation where she would have to choose between pleasure and pain to get to her. Ever since the hateful girl had told Kristy that she was not to orgasm and had made a point of keeping her horny, she had had the nagging feeling that her blackmailer was hoping for an unauthorized orgasm. ‘Well, she won’t have one’ Kristy thought. Grabbing the tube of cream from Sean’s hand, she turned towards the washroom door:

- You don’t have to watch me to make sure I put it on, do you? She asked.
- Nope. It’ll be pretty obvious if you’ve used it or not, he answered.
- Ok then, the girl answered taking a step towards the door. She stopped in mid-step though when she felt a hand on her arm.
- Hold up there, aren’t you forgetting something? Sean asked as he went fishing through his pack producing eight clothespins moments later.
- Oh yeah, those, Kristy answered, grabbing half of the wooden pegs.
- Wait, Sean said. You’re going to need all of them.
- What? No! It says two per lip, she replied, confused.
- Yes. Two per lip for every edge missed. And you’ve missed two, Sean explained handing Kristy the pegs.
- Which means I need to put four on each, she concluded.
- Now get to it, Sean said as his phone came to life anew.

Kristy made her way to the furthest stall of the empty washroom. ‘My stall’ she thought, chuckling slightly. Just going in made her go through a ribbon of emotions: from excitement, to apprehension, to arousal to anger. She swiftly dropped her pants, knowing full well that it was not a good idea to keep Alicia waiting. Her shaking hands quickly applied the clothespins to her moist labia. Kristy knew from recent experience that the eight individual pinching points that she could feel would eventually meld together and be indistinguishable. She knew that in half an hour, she would be thankful to take off the pegs even moreso when they could be off definitely.

‘Well, now comes the cream’, she thought. Remembering the indication on the cue care, Kristy let a pea-sized amount of the white substance on her index. She didn’t even need to bring her finger up to her nose to smell the menthol in it. Kristy carefull peeled back the hood over her clit and started rubbing the cream into her exposed clitoris. ‘This isn’t so bad’ she thought as she was rubbing. At first, she couldn’t feel anything. ‘Piece of cake’ Kristy thought again, removing her finger to wipe the excess cream off on a small bit of toilet paper.

- Oh sh…sh…shit, she mumbled to herself.

As soon as Kristy had taken her finger away, she had felt the effects of the cream. It had washed over her like a tsunami, without warning. One second Kristy had felt the cool cream on her clit, the next she felt like her pleasure center was on fire, literally. The sensation was like nothing she had ever experienced. Remembering that she felt fine before removing her finger, she foolishly covered her clitoris with a few fingers in hopes to calm the sensation. Of course, seeing as the menthol-based product had already started to work its magic, only time would soothe the burning. Kristy quickly pulled her fingers away when she realized that not only were the digits not helping, they had also allowed her to discover that her little mound of nerves was painfully sensitive.

-Damned cream, she mumbled again.

Kristy finally pulled up her pants, taking care to allow the clothespins on each labium to go in their proper leg hole. She came out of the washroom bow-legged and breathing in what attempted to be controlled intakes of air. Without thought, Sean took her hand as he saw her exit.

- It’s going to keep burning like that for at least another ten minutes, then the sensation will subside. Of course, after that, you will really start feeling the clothespins, he said.
- Let’s. Just. Go. Kristy was able to say.
- You see why I didn’t have to come check to make sure you’d put on the cream now? Sean asked, teasingly.

Kristy chose to glance at the teen with the most annoyed look she could muster instead of answering. Sean only chuckled and continued to guide Kristy to his car. He spoke of trivial things to allow Kristy to take her mind off the pain she was in as they made their way to Alicia’s place and the girl appreciated the effort. She kept her eyes on the road, fixating on what was going on directly in front of her as Sean drove, as such, she did not notice the shadow of a smirk floating about the driver’s face.

When Sean finally pulled into the parking space at Alicia’s house, Kristy had finally gotten her breathing under control. Though her clit was still feeling the effects of the cream, the sensations had diminished enough to be replaced by the dull ache caused by the wooden clothespins.

- What time is it? Kristy asked as Sean took his keys out of the ignition.
- Four twenty-five, he answered.
- Ok, so, in five minutes I take off the pegs and massage my sore pussy lips before reapplying another serving of the cream, she surmised.
- Sounds about right, he said.
- So, the boy continued, what are you going to do?
- What do you mean? Kristy asked, confused.
- Well about the principal, about Alicia. Are you going to tell her or not? He persisted.
- I…well…don’t know, the girl replied, her tone clearly indicating that she had no idea how to approach the problem she had created.
- What do you think I should do? She asked after a moment of thought.
- I’m not the one to ask, it’s up to you, Sean said simply before exiting his car.
- Coming? He asked, before closing the door.

Kristy undid her seat belt and opened the passenger-side door. She set her right foot on the pavement and froze, tears welling up in her eyes. ‘What am I supposed to do now?’, she wondered.

Your choice:
- Should Kristy tell Alicia about her conversation with the principal?
- Or should she not say anything and see what happens?

Likes and stuff

Old 01-01-2012, 12:39 AM   #20
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default Ending the cycle

Well guys here it is. After a night of insomnia, (ok, granted, the night's not over yet) the next posts will cover the ending(s) of the story and the important stuff. As I wrote previously, I’ve been juggling with two of them and haven’t been able to decide which one I liked the best. You’ll understand when you read them. There will be no more choices to make regarding the direction of the story, however I would ask one last post from all of those who are interested and it concerns the ending. I would like to know which ending you prefer. I have created a poll and will submit only one ending to the mods when I kindly ask that my story finds its place in the completed section. You have seven days to vote.

This was one hell of a ride guys, I hope I will be able to count on your continued participation in the next stories I have planned (even if you won’t necessarily have a say in what happens .

Shy

Kristy closed her eyes, willing herself to remain calm. ‘Breathe in, breathe out’ she said to herself repeating the mantra three times. When she opened her eyes, a pair of feet, Sean’s, were beside her own foot. Kristy looked up at the boy’s outstretched hand and put her own in it with but a moment’s hesitation.

- Ok? He asked.
- Yes, she answered.
- And? Sean continued the monosyllabic conversation.
- Well…, Kristy hesitated.
- …
- I’m not going to say anything unless she confronts me, just in case she doesn’t know anything yet, the girl finally said.
- Your call, he said.

After making sure all the car doors were safely locked, the two teens made their way to Alicia’s front door. Sean was about to knock to be let in, but Kristy’s attention was drawn to the window to their left. He stopped his gesture when he heard an intake of breath beside him.

- The last time I was here, I almost got caught spying on you guys when you were dared to relieve yourself outside, Kristy chuckled nervously.
- Yeah, he replied as he let his right hand comb through his hair.
- Sean? Kristy said, just as the boy was bringing his fist up to the door a second time.
- What? He replied, turning his head to look at the girl who was now looking at the ground.
- I…have a bad feeling about this. Please don’t let anything get out of hand, her voice was barely more than a whisper.
- Don’t… Sean started.
- Hey! Hope you guys haven’t been waiting for long, Alicia chimed out as she opened the door. I didn’t even hear you knock.

Kristy and Sean entered the house and followed Alicia to the living room. Kristy stopped in her tracks as she took in the scene. The furniture in the space had been moved against the walls and in the center of the room there were four cushions set in a half-moon position in front of a chair. Beside the chair, which Kristy had the sinking feeling she would be sitting in, was a pile of various items: among other things there was a scarf, some rope, clothespins as well a variety of percussive implements. As if on cue, everyone took place on a cushion at the same time as Alicia spoke up.

- Take off the pants and sit in the chair, she said.
- My pants? Kristy answered, still in a daze.
- It’s not like we haven’t already seen you naked. You should be thankful that I’m letting you keep your shirt for now.

Kristy felt the familiar heat of embarrassment travel upwards and color her face. She walked on shaky legs towards the chair, wanting her ordeal to be over with. She kept telling herself that she should just go with the flow, that Sean would step in if anything got out of hand. ‘Besides, I got into this mess alone’ she reminded herself. As instructed, when Kristy got level with the chair, she unceremoniously dropped her pants and sat in it, spreading her legs to alleviate the pain caused by the wooden pegs on her labia. As hateful as ever, Alicia came up to Kristy to cause her more discomfort, the psychological kind.

- Oh look, did you guys see how she spread herself for us? She said.

Kristy didn’t dare reply or move. She kept her head down and continued to bear the onslaught.

- And she quite seems to have some clothespins on. Naughty girl missed some edges. Alicia continued to taunt.
- Spread your legs further by putting them over the armrests so that we can see the pegs properly, she ordered.

Kristy complied.

- Now, Alicia said theatrically, let’s see how many edges the bad little girl missed. Devon, can you answer that question?
- Well, she’s got eight pegs, that means she missed two of them, Devon replied after a moment of hesitation.

Kristy risked looking up. She had heard a catch in Devon’s voice. Almost as though he wasn’t completely happy with the way things were turning out. Kristy managed to notice what she thought was a glint of unease in his eyes before Alicia spoke up again.

- It’s just about 4:30, time to give those lips a break, she said. I’m even going to give you a five-minute wait before reapplying a new serving of the cream you spread on you clit earlier.

Kristy grimaced at the thought of applying more cream and reached down to remove the clothespins that had made her pussy the center of her attention. One by one, Kristy removed them and each time she felt a sharp pain where her skin had been pinched. She knew that she only had a five-minute respite, as such, she worked on massaging her labia to get the blood flowing again. As she did this, Alicia cleared her throat.

- While Kristy here is playing with herself, I thought I should let you in on a game I think we should play while we are all here. It’s a variation on truth or dare that I think will serve the purpose of our gathering quite well, she said.

Kristy’s anxiety went up a notch when she heard this. A game of TorD, under any circumstances, could bring about very awkward situations. She scarcely thought that she could handle being in an even more uncomfortable position as the one she was in now; Kristy had no doubt that Alicia’s twist on the classic game of truths and dares would bring about just that.

Sean saw Kristy’s worried look before turning his attention to the hostess of the event. After her announcement, Alicia had started rummaging through the array of items that had been set beside the chair before extracting a deck of cards. He quickly glanced at Devon and Caitlin, exchanging a wordless understanding of their secret agreement before turning his attention back to Alicia.

- The rules are simple enough, she announced. There are four suits, each one will represent a person and will be determined through a draw of cards. Cards from ace through ten will represent truths whereas any face-values will represent dares. The two jokers are wildcards that I will explain if they come up. The truths will all be asked to Kristy. Similarly, the dares will be done with her assistance. Let us all draw a card to see which suit will represent each of us so that I can give an example.

Alicia carefully selected four cards from her deck before putting them face down on the floor in front of the cushions and mixing them up.

- Who goes first? Caitlin asked.
- How about we go alphabetically, Devon suggested.
- That means I draw first, Alicia said before flipping over a card. It's a heart.
- I guess that mean I’m up now, Caitlin announced before flipping over a card of her own. Clubs!
- Which means that the card I draw will determine what both Sean and I get, Devon concluded. I got a diamond which means that Sean is left with…
- Spades, he finished.
- Ok, so now that we know all this, what happens? Caitlin asked, mildly intrigued by the way they were going to play.
- Ok, example time, Alicia said.

She put all four cards back in the deck and shuffled it before drawing the first card on the top. It was a four of clubs. Alicia explained that this card would mean that Caitlin (who was represented by the clubs) would be asking Kristy a truth (because the card was a number between ace and ten). Alicia pursued her explanation by drawing cards until she fell upon a face value: the queen of spades.

- This one would mean that Sean would have to complete a dare of our choosing, she concluded.
- And what better time to start then now? She said, her question rather rhetorical. Sean, Kristy’s break is over, I dare you to put the clothespins back on her and rub in the new coat of icyhot on her clit.

Kristy’s heart almost felt like it had skipped a beat. Though she was not looking forward to another half-hour of torture, she was slightly less disheartened at learning that Sean would be initiating it. He grabbed the card Alicia had drawn and set it in front of his cushion before getting up and kneeling before Kristy’s chair. He grabbed the clothespins and put them on the girl’s labia, taking care to place them on skin that hadn’t been pinched the first time around. He then grabbed the cream and put a pea-sized amount on his finger. He looked up at Kristy and mouthed the words “I’m here for you”. When Kristy closed her eyes to ready herself for the onslaught of pain, Sean brought his attention back to her pussy which had started to glisten with pleasure. He pulled back the hood to expose Kristy’s sensitive clitoris and rubbed the menthol-based product. He knew that it was working when he saw her muscles contract and heard her breathing change. Sean went back to his cushion when he saw Kristy’s eyes open again moments later. She had understood his message.

The game continued with an unlucky streak when the second drawn card turned out to be the queen of diamonds. It was agreed that Devon should remove the rest of Kristy’s clothing. The third card turned out to be another diamond, a six, and Devon asked the first truth of the game. He must have felt sorry for the girl because he started off with a very tame question.

- Do you have any animals at home?
- No, Kristy answered, somewhat confused but definitely pleased by the boy’s attitude.
- Of all the array of questions you could ask, you chose that one? Alicia sermoned, somewhat taken aback by the slight bump in her game.
- It was my question to ask, Devon replied simply. What’s the next card?
- Four of clubs, Alicia answered before giving the card to Caitlin.
- Ok, here goes, the girl said. Do you like being shaved?
- Well…yes, actually, Kristy replied, blushing slightly.
- Me too, she admitted. What’s next?
- Two of spades, Alicia said as she gave Sean the card.

Kristy’s body reacted again to the knowledge that the boy she had spent the night with had her fate between his hands for now. She was actually quite enjoying herself, now that she thought of it. The questions were taking her mind off the torture of her lady parts and Alicia hadn’t had much to say so far. As she waited for the question, Kristy regretted not being good in math, she would have loved to calculate the odds of another dare coming her way. She knew that there was roughly a one in four chance that Alicia would be asking a question and an even smaller chance that she would go through another dare, especially seeing as two of the twelve dare cards had already been used. The jokers, however, were more worrying and she hoped that they would not come up.

- Let’s see, he said. Out of the four of us, who would you prefer to see naked right now?
- What? You can’t seriously want me to answer that?
- You can always swap for a dare if you want, Alicia reminded her.
- No. Thanks. Um, I’d have to say Devon, she finally answered.

At first, Kristy had thought of calling out Alicia, but she didn’t want to draw too much attention to herself. She had then thought of Sean, however decided against it because she did not want anyone to be making assumptions about what happened the previous evening. She had finally settled on Devon figuring it was better to call him out rather than Caitlin. He reacted by turning a not so discreet tone of red.

- Ok, the boy said to try to hide his temporary embarrassment, who’s up now?
- Ace of diamonds, Alicia sighed. Obviously, things were not going as she had planned so far.
- Who, of us four, would you most like to kiss right now? He asked almost at once, wanting to get back at Kristy for putting him on the spot.
- You, she answered equally rapidly, wanting to see if she could make him uneasy again.
- This is getting interesting, Caitlin chuckled as she looked at Alicia.
- Finally! Alicia said triumphally. Four of hearts. Now, tell me Kristy, why did you miss the two edges you missed?
- Well, I…I…was called to the principal’s office, she said in a breath.
- Really!? What for? Alicia persisted.
- …
- She already answered your question, Alicia, Caitlin said. Time to draw another card.

Alicia glared at Caitlin before turning her attention back to the deck of cards. ‘Why did I make it so hard to draw dares’ she asked herself, annoyed with the way things were going so far. Her look of annoyance, however, was quickly replaced by a large grin.

- Ten of hearts, she said. Why were you called to the principal’s office?
- Because he wanted to speak to me, Kristy replied evasively.
- That doesn’t answer my question, Alicia said.
- Yes it does, Kristy answered, finding a well of courage. You asked why I was called there. I answered.
- Well then, I guess I’ll have to work on my questions, Alicia spat.

Everyone seemed to be holding their breath during the exchange between the two girls. Sean and Devon glanced at each other nervously again as they waited for the next card to be reveiled. Their hearts sank when Alicia flipped it.

- A joker, Caitlin made out. What happens when a joker is drawn?
- It means that all four of us get to participate, Alicia said. And since you’re playing my game, I’ll be the one to decide who does what.
- Ok…Caitlin answered, seeming more and more uncertain by the moment.
- How about you start and take off Kristy’s clothespins. I quite think she has served her time with them.

Caitlin almost seemed relieved when she heard this. ‘Maybe it won’t be so bad after all’, she reflected. Taking up the same position as Sean had earlier on, she carefully removed each of the wooden pegs. At first, she refused to look up into Kristy’s scared eyes but before going back to her spot, gathered the courage to do so. “Hang tight”, she whispered.

- Now Kristy, I would like to ask you to get on all fours on the ground, Alicia instructed.

Kristy looked around, trying to see if she should obey or run. Then she remembered Sean’s promise, Devon’s kindness and Caitlin’s encouragement. She got off the chair and got into position, wondering what was in store for her.

- Sean, I would like you to blindfold her and grab an object to spank her with, Alicia said.
- How many spanks or for how long? Sean asked.
- Hum, not sure yet, Alicia answered. As long as it takes I guess.
- As long as it takes for what? He questioned.
- For the truth to come out, she finally replied.

Kristy’s heart was racing. She had always dreamed of being spanked and now it was going to happen. Granted, it wasn’t the way she had envisioned it, but she figured it couldn’t be too bad. It was Alicia’s cryptic answer that was worrying her, she thought as the blindfold covered her eyes. What truth was she talking about? But she already knew the answer, she thought. Kristy was certain that Alicia would have her confess what had been said in the principal’s office. ‘And what will happen after?’ she wondered.

- What about me? Devon asked.
- You? Alicia said, a note of malice in her voice. You, I’m saving for later, in case Sean’s spanking doesn’t have a good enough impact.
- Now, let us begin, Alicia continued.

Despite the blindfold, Kristy closed her eyes. She was nervous but also strangly aroused. She didn’t know what to expect. As she tried to recall all of the things in the pile beside the chair she had sat in and guess what Sean would be spanking her with she felt a sting on her right buttock.

- Oh! Sh…it she cried out in surprise. Kristy repositioned herself quickly to better receive the blows.

At first, the spanks came in a predictable pattern. Right cheek, two seconds, left cheek, two seconds, right cheek, two seconds, left cheek…but after a while, when her bum was feeling quite warm, the spanks became unpredictable landing in differents places and at differents speeds, it kept Kristy off-balance, as such, she didn’t register when Alicia started to question her.

- What did you talk about in the principal’s office? She asked

Whack. Whack. WHACK. Whack.

- What? Kristy asked, genuinely confused.

Whack left. Whack, whack right. Whack left. WHACK left.

- When you were called to the principal’s office. What did you talk about? Alicia repeated.
- Well. He asked. How I was fitting in at. School. Kristy managed to say between the spanks.
- And what did you say? She asked.
- Nothing.

WHACK.

- What else did you talk about? If you missed two applications, it means that you were in there for a while. Alicia persisted.
- Well…

Whack, whack, whack right. WHACK left. WHACK right. Whack, whack left.

- Come on girl, spit it out. What else did you talk about? Alicia said.
- We um, he…well, Kristy stalled.

She had no idea of how many smacks she had received or of how long she had been getting spanked by Sean. All Kristy knew was that she would likely not enjoy what would happen when she would confess to Alicia. She was having a hard time to think as the whacks continued to land on her butt and she was starting to feel a tingling sensation set in.

- Sean, I think the poor girl’s stalled, how about you give her a taste of what happens if she continues to elude my questions instead of answering truthfully and promptly.

SCHMACK

Kristy was totally unprepared for it. She had not needed to wait a very long time to understand what Alicia had meant when she had prompted Sean. She had just received a very audible blow to her exposed pussy. It had surprised her enough to bring tears to her eyes.

Whack left. Two seconds. Whack right. Two seconds.

- He confronted me about the pictures, Kristy finally blurted out.

The spanks stopped, mimicking Alicia’s silence.

- What happened after? The girl’s interrogation continued.
- I…well… Kristy hesitated.

SCHMACK. Whack left. Whack, WHACK right. Whack left. Whack left.

Kristy started crying. Between her sobs and the spanks, she finally managed to tell Alicia everything.

- There was nothing I could do, she added after an uncomfortable silence had set in.

The spanks had stopped. Her ass felt like it was on fire. Her genitals were swollen with a mix of arousal and painful stimulation from the day’s previous events. She was panting and trying to control her tears. The blindfold finally came off. Kristy looked at Alicia and cast her eyes down, remaining in the same position she had stayed in to receive the spanking from Sean.

Likes and stuff

Old 01-01-2012, 12:40 AM   #21
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Sign Suggested ending #1

- Well Devon, the girl finally said. It seems we will be needing your services after all.
- Alicia, he argued, don’t you think that you should stop now?
- Kristy said earlier that it was you that she would prefer to see naked and kiss, Alicia said, ignoring Sean's comment. I think we should give her what she wanted. Have her suck you off, it’s not like she’s good for anything else.

The color drained from Kristy’s face. No, this was going way too far. She was not going to do this. She sat back on her tender bum, brought her knees up and wrapped her arms around her legs shaking her head from side to side.

Sean, Devon and Caitlin seemed at a loss for words. A silent exchange ensued between Sean and his friends. Things were going too far.

- No. Devon said. It’s enough. He grabbed his phone.
- What are you doing? Alicia asked.
- Calling the police, Sean answered for him.

Alicia laughed.

- Don’t you know what’s going to happen when you try to get the police involved? Don’t you remember what happened the last time the police got involved Sean? I’m untouchable, she said.
- This time, Caitlin said, putting herself between Kristy and Alicia, there won’t be only one person talking.
- Yes, it will be four against two, Sean added as he sat down beside Kristy.

The rest of the evening was a blur. Kristy remembered Devon wrestle Alicia to the ground to stop her from calling her uncle. She remembered Caitlin handing her her clothing back. Remembered Sean explaining that they had a file of proof of the blackmail. Remembered Caitlin explain that they had all been victims. Remembered the police come in. Remembered how nice Sean smelled as he held her tightly against him.

It was over.

Likes and stuff

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, humiliation, punishment, submission, tasks/dares