Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

View Poll Results: Which ending should I keep for this story?
Suggested ending #1 24 53.33%
Suggested ending #2 21 46.67%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-18-2011, 02:23 PM   #1
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Sign Kristy’s new school – you choose her fate

Foreword

I’ve been on this site for a few months now taking on and giving out dares. I’ve always liked to read and write so I was quite rapidly interested in the story section of the site. I’ve read a few, both fiction and non-fiction and have decided to give back to the community.

As I enjoy it when there is interaction between users, I would like to implicate you guys in this story. At the end of each section, the main character will be forced to make a choice between two things and you will choose what she does and thus how the story continues. As soon as I have three users who choose the same course of action, I will continue the story in the chosen direction.

Seeing as I actually have a life and will be creating a story accordingly to your posts, I’ll be updating it once a week.

All comments/questions are welcome, whether it be though a post or a PM. Your feedback can be either positive or negative as long as it is constructive. I really hope you’ll enjoy reading this one as much as I’ll enjoy writing it.
Old 08-18-2011, 02:23 PM   #2
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default Friday

When Kristy woke up Friday morning to the annoying string of high-pitched notes coming from her alarm clock. She pounded on the button that would temporarily shut it up before pulling the covers over her head. She had just arrived in town two weeks ago and was still angry at her father for having decided it was time to move when two-thirds of her senior year of high school were gone. Taking a hint at her distant attitude, he had allowed her to stay home alone for one week to blow off steam while he began his new job. However, four days ago, Kristy had started to go to school again in her new establishment.

The new high school was tiny and everybody seemed to know eachother. Seeing as she was quite shy and managed good grades, Kristy had never been overly popular but she had never not had any friends either. Here, no one would let her in to their tightly knit community and it was driving her up the wall.

After a few minutes of feeling sorry for herself, Kristy heard the now familiar creak of her father coming up the stairs to wake her. Feeling like a brat, she decided to turn off her alarm clock and get out of bed so that she could tell her father to get off her back when he would knock on her door. He must have heard her moving though, because the knock never came. Grabbing her clothing to go through her morning routine, Kristy made her way to the washroom.

As she was washing up, Kristy's hands lingered on her curvy body paying extra attention to her full breasts and clit. She wasn’t bone thin but wasn’t obese either and she knew that, given the chance, she could make any guy go crazy with the sway of a hip and a view on her nice round ass. Not that anyone had given her any chances at the school though. Stepping out of the shower, Kristy got dressed, ate her breakfast got her bag ready and left the house walking to the nearest bus stop. Neither word nor look was exchanged between herself and her father.

The school day was as uneventful as usual until Kristy heard Alicia, the most popular girl in school, tell her select group of friends that they were invited to her place later that evening for a night of TORD. Living only a block from Alicia’s house, Kristy knew full well that she often had the house to herself as her parents travelled a lot and she resented her for all of the freedom she had. Gathering her books and quickly stuffing them in her bag, Kristy quickly left the school and made her way back to the bus that would bring her home so she could forget about the whole conversation.

But one word had stayed stuck in the back of her head and try as she might, she wasn’t able to get rid of it. “TORD”. She had heard the word before, but had never been invited to play or asked anyone what it meant. Knowing that she would have trouble sleeping tonight again, Kristy decided that she would sneak out of the house and make her way to Alicia’s to spy on her and her select group of friends and see what kind of activities the cool kids in town did.

Kristy couldn’t believe her luck when she arrived at Alicia’s place and saw that not only were the curtains drawn in the living room, where everyone was gathered and sitting around in a circle, but the window was open too. She looked at a distance and saw many weird things. At one point two girls were kissing each other, later on, on of the boys was removing all of his clothing except for his boxers, after that two boys and one girl were locked into a closet for 5 minutes. Finally understanding that they were giving each other dares to complete and getting more and more curious by the minute, Kristy decided to get close enough to the window to hear what they were saying:

- Truth, said one of the cute boys Krisy knew to be Devon.
- Have you ever kissed another boy? Asked the girl to Alicia’s right, Caitlin.
- Nope, never, was the answer.
- Truth, said Caitlin.
- All right, what’s your biggest secret? Kristy heard someone ask.
- Fine, dare, answered Caitlin.
- Monday, during class, ask to be excused to go to the washroom. Once you’re there, get in a cubicle, remove all of your clothing and, leaving your clothes there with the door unlocked, go in the next cubicle and masturbate to orgasm. Then get dressed again.
- Sure.
- Dare, said Alicia.
- Tomorrow, said Caitlin, wear your shortest skirt and skimpiest top allowed and don’t wear any underwear.
- No problem, was the answer Alicia gave.
- Truth, said a voice Kristy knew to be Sean's.
- How many girls have you had sex with? Asked Alicia.
- Um… how ‘bout dare then, answered Sean.
Kristy heard everyone in the room chuckle. Then Alicia started speaking again:

- Go outside and take a leak right in front of this window so we can all see you.

Once she heard this, Kristy stopped smirking and started panicking. “Shit!”, she thought. Sean would come out shortly and see her eavesdropping on them, then she would be done for. Kristy quickly got to her feet and bolted from the house.

Once safely inside her room, Kristy wondered why they had decided after all that time to send someone outside and she became very afraid that one of them had seen her. Deciding that it was hardly possible, she willed herself to calm down and got settled for bed. She started thinking about the few dares she had heard. “Maybe I should do one of them”, she thought. Figuring that she had nothing to lose, she settled deciding on which dare she would do during the day Monday.

Your choice:

Will she do the masturbation challenge in the school washroom or will she choose to go without underwear in revealing clothing?
Old 08-24-2011, 06:29 AM   #3
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default Section 2 - Monday morning

Hi guys,

here is the next section I promised (and a day early so no punishment thread for me , yet...).

Thank you all for your feedback (and patience for actually reading my foreword and remembering that I have allowed myself one week between posts).

I hope you enjoy!

Shy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the first time in a long time, Kristy beat her alarm clock to the wake-up race. For the whole weekend she had been feeling giddy at the prospect of what she was going to do during the day today. Even now, as she was rising from bed, taking care to turn off her alarm clock, she was still hesitating between the two options. She had purposely kept herself on edge and had not allowed herself to have an orgasm during her two days off just to be even more aroused during the day.

Grinning at her figure in the full-length mirror, she grabbed a mid-thigh white skirt, a tight black tank top and a black bolero to cover her shoulders (as they were not allowed to show off that part of their anatomy at school). Pulling on her skirt and shirt, Kristy found she looked quite sexy. Already, her nether regions were beginning to swell with pleasure and her nipples were pushing against the thin fabric of her top. But something about the whole attire was disturbing her. Brushing away her concerns, she made her way to the washroom to apply the delicate pencil and brush strokes that would make her cobalt eyes stand out even more. Bringing the eyeliner up to her left eye, it hit her, the reason why her attire was making her uneasy. Ever since the eavesdropping incident, when she’d almost got caught by the dare that had sent Sean outside, Kristy had had the nagging feeling that Alicia’s group knew about her presence outside the house the other day. Kristy was sure that if she arrived at school dressed as she was today, it would only confirm her unauthorized presence. Worse, they would (rightly) assume that she wasn’t wearing any underwear and would do anything they could to expose her, quite literally. Finishing up her make-up, Kristy quickly returned to her room, grabbed a pair of panties and a bra and pulled on an unflattering pair of jeans and a simple black t-shirt. She would be much less likely to run into trouble by retiring to the toilet during class to take the edge off and have the orgasm she had been denying herself.

Grabbing her bag, Kristy made her way downstairs to fix herself breakfast. When she got up to rinse her bowl before sticking it into the dishwasher, her eyes met her fathers’ for a brief moment. Feeling happier that she had in weeks, Kristy even allowed herself to flash a small smile to her father before grabbing her bag and leaving for school.

While she was sitting in the bus, Kristy congratulated herself on deciding against wearing the skirt without panties. Because of the way the seats were made in the bus, her feet couldn’t touch the floor. She would have had to really press her legs together to avoid people being able to look up her skirt and she was sure that it would not have gone unnoticed that she wasn’t wearing panties.

As she was walking towards her locker, Kristy noticed a small commotion going on in the main hall. As she pushed her way through the small crowd that had gathered, Kristy recognized Alicia’s voice rise out from the middle of the circle:
- You pervert!
- Now see here, young lady, you know that your attire is not acceptable, a male voice responded.
- You would know, couldn’t take you eyes off me I bet, Alicia answered in a haughty tone.

Just as Kristy got to the edge of the crowd that had formed, she recognized that it was one of the two history teachers that was trying to reprimand Alicia. And Kristy knew why. That man was most definitely not a pervert. True to her word, the girl had come to school in a skirt and skimpy shirt without underwear. Her black mini-skirt barely covered her ass and allowed all eyes to see the top of her hairless mound. Her white tank top hugged her svelte upper body and hardly left any need to imagine what she must look like without it. It was evident from the absence of the telltale lines that outline a bra and her nipples that were pushing against the thin fabric of her shirt that she wasn’t wearing anything under her shirt.

The amusing exchange between the two ended as the first bell rang announcing that students had five minutes to get to class. Kristy was still in disbelief at what she had just seen and she found herself grinning with the knowledge that Alicia was going to be sent home to change and be given a detention for her lack of respect.

The excitement from the morning got Kristy’s juices going and reminded her that she had come to school planning on doing one of the dares that she had eavesdropped on. Thus, as she was sitting through her first period boring economics class, Kristy started planning when she would ask her teacher if she could be excused to go to the washroom. As she looked in her agenda, she realized that she would have the perfect opportunity during her second period French class. The course was much too easy for her and she knew that she wouldn’t have much trouble convincing the teacher, who was impressed at her knowledge of the language, to allow her to be excused from class. Closing her agenda to continue pretending to listen to her economics teacher that droned on, Kristy’s mind wandered and she soon found herself wondering when Caitlin would be doing her masturbation dare. Eventually pushing the thought out of her mind, Kristy looked up at the classroom clock, willing it to go faster for the end of the lesson.

During her second period French class, Kristy was finding it really hard to concentrate on what the teacher was saying. She had decided that she’d ask to be excused near the end of class so that she could go straight to lunch after having fulfilled her growing need to cum. As she was sitting in class, she could feel her clit pulsing and was happy to have a pair of panties on to soak up the juices that had been gathering since the morning. About fifteen minutes before the end of class, when everyone was working quietly at their places, Kristy finally decided to go see her teacher:
- Monsieur Lafrance, pourrais-je svp aller aux toilettes? (Mr. Lafrance, may I please go to the washroom), she asked.
- Mais, il ne reste que quinze minutes au cours. Vous pouvez sans doute attendre, mademoiselle. (But there are only fifteen minutes left to class, you can surely wait young lady), he answered.

Kristy then decided to tell a flat out lie. Thinking hard about what she was about to do, she managed a very convincing blush and, taking on the tone of a very embarrassed person answered:
- Je sais, monsieur. Mais j’ai bien peur que je doive m’occuper d’un petit problème féminin qui vient d’apparaître. (I know sir. But I’m afraid that I must take care of a slight feminine problem that has just come to my attention).
- All right, you may be excused.

Thanking her teacher, Kristy grabbed the few things she had brought to class and made her way to the washroom. She decided to stop by her locker to put away her things first. Heart racing as she entered the deserted toilet, she quickly locked herself in one of the stalls. Realizing the foolishness of her action, as she would be exiting naked anyway, she laughed at herself while she slipped off all of her clothing, letting them sit in an untidy pile on the floor. Unlocking the door and making her way to the next stall, Kristy struck a naked pose in front of the mirror before chuckling again like a little girl and entering yet another stall. Once locked inside, she sat on the very edge of the seat with her eyes closed, and, legs spread, began to work her hungry pussy. She was amazed at how wet she was as she rubbed her fingers in her juices and started circling her clit. So intent was she on building the orgasm she needed, that she didn’t even hear the footsteps that announced the presence of another person in the washroom. As she was concentrating on her audibly wet pleasure and working hard to not let her moans become too loud, she didn’t notice the two feet that were firmly planted in front of her stall door or the absence of clothing in the next stall.

Finally, she came. Hard. She took a few moments to pull herself together, wiped her right index and middle finger on her inner thigh, opened the stall door to get cleaned up before the lunch bell rang and froze as she heard the click of a camera. Standing before her was Alicia, sporting a new ensemble and holding up her cell phone in one hand and Kristy’s clothing in the other. Kristy was mortified, but before she could say anything, Alicia began talking:
- I knew it! I knew that you would come to my place on Friday night. I purposely invited my friends over in a loud voice so that you could hear!

Encouraged by Kristy’s dumbfounded expression, Alicia kept talking:

- What a right little slut you are! Wow, kudos to you, I never thought that you would actually do that. I bet you want your clothes back and the picture and audio recording erased now, right? Well listen up. My friends and I are in need of some new blood to entertain us. So every day this week, for the whole week, one of us will be giving you a daily task to complete. You do a good job and you’ll be part of the gang by next Monday. Do a bad job, however, and the only reputation you’ll have in school and around town will be that of a dirty little slut.

Kristy closed and opened her mouth, willing herself to speak. Realizing that she didn’t have much choice in the matter because of the blackmailing bitch in front of her. Kristy articulated an answer:
- Fine, she said. What do you have in mind?
- See now, I knew you’d be the reasonable type. First thing’s first, though. You’ll likely be wanting you clothes back so you can finish your day. I’ll give you two choices. You can give me one minute to get to the end of the hall with your clothes and you can streak through the hall to grab them and get dressed there or you can put that tongue to use and eat me out so that I can enjoy a nice orgasm too. Your choice, but if I were you, I’d choose quickly, the lunch bell is going to ring soon.

Your choice:
- Will Kristy go streaking through the hall to retrieve her clothing?
- Or will she bring her tongue to Alicia’s pussy and give her the orgasm she’s demanding?
Old 08-31-2011, 02:17 PM   #4
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default Monday afternoon – the start of a week of servitude.

I apologize in advance, this part is quite shorter and may not flow as well as the previous parts. I’ve started working again and my week has been insanely busy. I hope you will still enjoy and thank you for your continued feedback and participation!

Also, since more and more people are participating, It will now take one more vote to decide the direction of the story, so the first 4 users who make the same choice will decide how the story will continue.

------------------------------------------------
Kristy knew that she had to think fast. Here she was, stark naked, in front of the most popular girl in school and she needed her clothes back before the bell rang. She had no idea of the time it was or if Alicia would actually hold up her part of the bargain but she had to take a chance. Afraid that if she chose to streak, Alicia would run off really far with her clothes, Kristy decided to experiment pleasing a girl for the first time in her life. Though the thought of engaging in an intimate act with another girl made Kristy cringe slightly, it is also something that she had fantasized about in the past. Though she had no idea what it must feel like as she had never let her ex get near to that part of her anatomy with his mouth, she was sure going to give it her best shot. Blushing furiously, Kristy gave her verdict:

- Ok, I’ve decided that I don’t want to go running naked to go grab my clothes and get dressed in the hallway.
- Great! What are you going to do then? Asked Alicia in a teasing manner.
- Well… you know… I’ll do the second option, answered Kristy evasively.
- Hum… not good enough my darling. Now be the nice little slut you are and tell me what it is you are going to do to me.

Alicia’s voice had become sterner and the look in her eyes made Kristy drop her gaze to the floor. This girl was most definitely not one to cross. Alicia continued, loving the embarrassment that the new girl was going through.

- Now, look at me and tell me exactly what you are going to do.
- I… I…

Kristy gathered up her courage and made eye contact with the dominating and intimidating girl.

- I am going to give you an orgasm with my tongue.
- Better. Have you ever done that before? Asked Alicia, guessing what the answer would be.
- No. Kristy had dropped her eyes again not only from the humiliation that Alicia was purposely making her go through but also from her embarrassment at noticing that the whole situation was arousing her.
- Let me help you then. You are going to remain naked while I sit on the edge of this toilet with my skirt up and my legs spread. You are then going to kneel between my legs and lick my clit. Eventually, you are going to suck on my clit and insert your tongue in my pussy. You will have your whole mouth on me while you pleasure me and give me an orgasm. Now, let’s not waste any time, I reckon there are less than five minutes before the bell rings.

Kristy followed Alicia in the furthest stall, the big one reserved for wheelchairs. Her head was spinning slightly as she mechanically turned around to lock the stall door and when she turned around saw Alicia sitting there skirt lifted and legs spread wide for her, she felt herself getting wet again. Her whole pussy was hairless, and Kristy began to wonder what it would feel like. She was almost embarrassed at her unkempt mound. As she got to her knees and tentatively brought her tongue to Alicia’s already swollen clit, she closed her eyes willing herself to go through with it. The first lick wasn’t too bad. Evidently, Alicia kept that part of her anatomy very clean and though Kristy could taste the girl’s arousal, it wasn’t as bad as she had anticipated. Once she had gotten past her initial qualms about pleasing another girl, Kristy actually began to enjoy herself. She was imagining a tongue on her own pussy and was doing what she knew felt good.

After a while of alternating between sticking her tongue in Alicia’s pussy and paying direct attention to her clit, Kristy began to hear her captor panting. She knew that the bell was going to ring soon and did not fancy getting caught by any of the other students in the school. Putting her whole mouth to work, Kristy finally made Alicia cum as the bell rang. As the thought what she had just done finally hit her, Kristy backed up and got to her feet.

- Well, well, well… you surprise me, you did good. You certainly use that tongue well enough, maybe we’ll put your whole mouth to use by the end of the week.

Kristy was now aware of classroom doors opening to let hungry students have their lunch break and wanted nothing more than to get out of the stall get dressed, get cleaned up and go on with her day.

- I held up my part of the bargain, now I want my clothing back, she said holding out her hand.

Alicia simply smiled and held gave Kristy her clothing back. Kristy, who was expecting to have to negotiate, was surprised at how quickly the girl complied. She turned around to get dressed, suddenly feeling ashamed of her nakedness. It’s only when she began to search for her underwear that she understood that she had been tricked again. Turning around to face her now dressed bully, she saw her underwear in Alicia’s hands.

- Now, before you begin to argue, know that I have held up my part of the bargain. I did say that you were going to be getting you clothing back. I didn’t, however say anything about your underwear. Slut like you, eating out a girl for the first time like you were a pro, seems a pity to let you go out with it. If I were mean, I’d throw out your boring panties and bra out the washroom door and in the packed halls leaving you with nothing to wear under your clothing. But I’m feeling nice today since you’ve done such a good job today. You get to choose one of them to wear.

Kristy was, yet again, flabbergasted. Thinking back on the morning, when she had almost come to school without any underwear, she was about to tell Alicia to fuck off and just pull on her pants and shirt, when Alicia dropped another bombshell on her:

- Forgot to mention, what ever you choose will have an impact on the rest of your week. If you choose to take your panties, you’ll not be able to wear a bra for the rest of the week, you will not be allowed to touch yourself down there unless it is to wipe after using the toilet and you will have to do various tasks to keep your nipples and breasts in slight pain. If you choose to take your bra, you’ll not be allowed to wear panties for the rest of the week, you will not be able to cum at all and you will be playing with yourself often to remain aroused at all times. The choice is yours, I’d choose quickly if I were you, someone’s bound to come in to freshen up really soon.

Your choice:
- Will Kristy choose to take her panties?
- Or will she decide to wear her bra?

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
Old 09-07-2011, 05:50 PM   #5
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default Monday afternoon & new voting rules!

Here you go, dear readers, another part to the story. I've decided to not proofread it as I wanted to meet my deadline

I've also decided, following a suggestion by Komodo Jones, to pursue this writing experience with new voting rules. You will now a full 48 hours to post your vote. After that time, I will choose the option that has received the most votes.

For this part, that means that you have until Friday September 9th to get your votes in. I will start writing the next part on Saturday morning (sometime between 2 dares...).

I hope you enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kristy knew that she wanted to draw the least attention as possible to herself during the week. She also knew that no matter which decision she took, she would be in a constant state of arousal. Just thinking about it made her nipples stand at attention, thus she reached out towards the bra without question.

Alicia smiled and didn’t offer any resistance when her new toy grabbed her bra. She could have guessed that Kristy was going to make that decision, which is why she made the consequence of going without panties more extreme. She also was planning on making Kristy cum despite the interdiction she had set on her, just so she could push the girl further.

Kristy gratefully finished to get dressed, minus her panties and left the stall to wash her hands and face and try to shoe Alicia’s arousal from her nostrils. As she was splashing water on her face, a group of three girls entered the washroom. While one of them was using the washroom, the other two were checking to make sure their make-up was still looking good. The three girls chatted together and eventually left. Kristy was reflecting on the fact that she never understood why girls had the habit of going to the washroom in packs when she sensed a presence behind her. She turned around to see Alicia holding her panties.

- Take them in your hand. You are going to go all the way to the cafeteria with them and will put them in one of the garbage bins there.
- That wasn’t part of the deal, Kristy said, crossing her arms.
- Well it is now. But if you want to back out you can.

As Alicia said this, she waived her phone in front of Kristy’s face. It was a silent threat and one that had an immediate effect. Kristy became flushed with embarrassment at the thought that her orgasm and her naked body could be shared with a large number of people very quickly. Kristy took the panties and put them in a tight ball in her fist. She was already forming a plan to get rid of them as quickly as possible. Of course, Alicia was one step ahead of her:

- Now, we should get going. I will be following you, of course, to make sure you to as you are told. Then, you will be free to do as you wish. Oh! One last thing… As you have chosen to take your bra, you have also chosen to be horny all week. You are to play edge twice during lunchtime, once between your two afternoon periods and another time before you leave school.

Kristy exited the washroom and made her way to the cafeteria. She kept her head down on her way and stayed close to the walls to try to avoid drawing attention to herself. The walk to the cafeteria seemed eternal and Kristy was cursing herself for having chosen to wear panties instead of a thong today. It would have been much easier to carry around. Right now, she could see some of the white fabric from her panties poking through her fist. To make matters worse her clit was still throbbing from the earlier excitement. Without her panties, Kristy could feel the rough fabric of her jeans rubbing against her already wet pussy and she was afraid that by the end of the days, there would be a wet spot on her pants. She was certain that Alicia was feeling very pleased with herself and couldn’t help but wonder what other tasks she would be made to carry out during the rest of the week.

Kristy’s thoughts snapped back to the real world though when she collided into something. To her horror, she realized that the “something” was actually a person. It was Sean, to be exact and Kristy vaguely wondered why he was grinning from ear to ear. She was simply mortified when he held out his hand towards her to give her something that oddly resembled her panties. Realizing at once that they were indeed the panties she had held in her hands a few moments earlier, Kristy became flushed with embarrassment and was about to turn tail and run away from the awkward situation when she felt a strong grip on her arm.

- So, you’re the new girl then. Said Sean.

Not waiting for a reaction on Kristy’s part he pressed on in a hurried whisper:
- I’d get done what she asked you to do. You do not want to cross her.

Kristy was once again dumbfounded. She mechanically took her panties out of the boy’s hand and entered the cafeteria as quickly as she could throwing the balled up piece of fabric in the first garbage can she saw. She didn’t care if anyone saw her, she was still mulling over Sean’s words. Why had he been so nice to her? He was a part of Alicia’s gang, after all. So why had he not done anything to embarrass her in front of the whole student body? And why had he kept his voice down to avoid being overhead by Alicia?

Kristy felt like she was in a daze. She sat down in front of the food tray that she didn’t remember getting and felt weird. She was still trying to make sense of what had happened and was attempting to untangle her emotions. She had never in her life felt so, well, alive. As much as she hated to admit it, she had enjoyed the humiliation that Alicia had made her go through. She had done things she would never have dreamed of doing. Snapping out of her daze, she quickly ate through her lunch. Oh God! She was still so horny, still so wet! Kristy knew that she had to get through two edges before going to class. Looking down at her watch she noticed that the start of the third period was still a quarter hour away. Smirking, Kristy made her way to the closest girl’s washroom. She had plenty of time.

As she entered the room, she noticed two girls touching up their make-up. Ignoring their presence completely, Kristy went to the furthest stall and locked herself in. Dropping her pants, she sat on the edge of the toilet, closed her eyes and started working on her first clit. The edge came quickly and, remembering Sean’s words, she pulled her hand away before going overboard. For some reason, Kristy knew that Alicia would know if she had an orgasm. After a minute of rest, Kristy masturbated for a second time to edge. The soft sloshing sound made by her wetness did wonders to her arousal and she regrettably removed her hand once more. Pulling up her pants, she felt the cool wetness against her horny pussy and left the stall, stopping to wash her hands. Even through the scent of the soap on her now clean hands, Kristy could still smell the lingering odor of her juices. This would be a long week.

As she exited the washroom, Kristy came face to face with Alicia. The dominating girl took Kristy’s hands in her own and brought them up to her nose.

- Good girl, she said simply.

The afternoon seemed to take forever to go by. Kristy had gone to her third period class, distracted by her arousal to pay any attention. She remembered to do her edge between the two periods and was surprised that no one from Alicia’s gang was there to check on her. Kristy couldn’t wait for the day to end.

After the last bell rang, she made her way, yet again to the washroom. This time, when she entered, there were already two people there, and Kristy wasn’t overly happy to see them. Before her stood Alicia and Caitlin, the petite girl that was there at Alicia’s the previous Friday to play TorD.

- I must say, I’m pretty proud of you. So far, you’ve done everything I have asked of you. And I hardly had to blackmail you!

Kristy’s eyes went from Alicia to Caitlin:
- What is she doing here? She asked.
- Well, I thought I’d make your last edge of the day more entertaining. See, last time, I only hear you and saw your naked body. This time, you are going to do your edge in front of Caitlin and me.

Noticing Kristy’s embarrassment, Alicia pushed on:
- Actually, you have two choices. You can either do your edge in front of us or you can pick one of these two cards.

Alicia and Caitlin held out one cue card each in front of Kristy. There was a number 1 on Alicia’s card and a number 2 on Caitlin’s card.

- You can either choose to do the task that you know about or chose blindly one of these two cards and do the task behind it. And before you ask, I won’t give you any hints as to what kind of task they hide.

Your choice:
- Will Kristy do her edge in front of Alicia and Caitlin?
- Will she choose card #1?
- Will she choose card #2?

And before you ask, the answer is no. You, my dear readers, do not get to know what is behind those cards . You are, however, welcome to guess.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
Old 09-15-2011, 11:26 AM   #6
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default Monday – the end of the day.

Amazing how one late update can generate so much conversation

Anyway, I wanted to say. Thanks. Really. I know that the post is only a day late. I didn’t sleep too well and was up early so I was able to type this whole part this morning. It took me about 90 minutes . But anyway, back to what I was saying. Thank you all for your understanding. I hope the wait was worth it.

And I guess that since Garder80 didn't put in his word before I got this post in, I get away without any punishment .

Edit:Forgot to add! As per the new voting rules, you have 'till saturday to get your votes in. I will start writing the next part Sunday morning.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kristy eyed both cards suspiciously. She knew that she could choose to just get it over with and decide to edge in front of both Kristy and Alicia, but she remained uncertain. Kristy had been observing the neat number two on the card that Caitlin was holding. Looking to the right, towards the card with the number one written in Alicia’s hand, Kristy quickly ruled out the possibility of choosing that one. She didn’t even want to know what was on the card; she could just feel that it would hold a task much worse than the one that had already been presented to her. Eventually, curiosity got the better of her. With a racing heart, she decided:

- I’ll choose Caitlin’s card.

Alicia looked back at Kristy, a mischievous smile lining her eyes. Even before hearing Alicia bursting into her trademark child-like crystalline laugh, Kristy knew she was in trouble. She felt the now familiar churning in her stomach indicative of her nervousness.

- And what makes you think it’s Caitlin’s card? Because you recognized Caitlin’s perfectly written “two” on the card she was holding?
- You knew I’d choose that card if you did it that way, right? Asked Kristy.
- Of course she did! You are much too predictable. It was Caitlin’s turn to talk.

As if on cue, Caitlin flipped the card, revealing Alicia’s calligraphy on the back.

- Read it. Out loud. Ordered Alicia.

Scanning the text before reading it out loud, Kristy felt her nether regions wake up. It seemed like her brain and her body disagreed. Her head told her that she should just turn away. And even though she felt that Aliia’s threat to expose her was real, Kristy knew that she would be graduating in a few months and would have a chance to begin anew in a new school the next year. But even as those thoughts were coursing through her mind, she knew that she was just making excuses. A part of her seemed to want what was going on. As weird as it sounded, her body was responding physically to the events that were unfolding and her dripping pussy couldn’t lie. She was aroused by all of this. Blushing furiously, she cleared her throat and read the card aloud:

- You will strip and be blindfolded. You will then be brought to the boy’s washroom, where you will masturbate to edge in front of Devon and Sean. Only then will you get your clothing back.
- Good girl. Now get undressed, was Alicia’s answer.
- And the other card? Asked Kristy.
- In time, you will know.

Knowing full well that it was pointless to argue with the dominating girl, Kristy quickly peeled off her clothing. She handed everything to Caitlin, as per Alicia’s orders, and turned around. Her heart rate increased as she felt the strip of fabric cover her eyes to blind her. Almost at the same time, she felt the warmth between her legs again. Embarrassed by her arousal, Kristy tried to ignore it as Alicia’s hands came atop her shoulders to guide her towards the boy’s washroom just a few paces across from the girls’. As she was walking in the open hall, Kristy was thankful that most students and staff members left school in a hurry after the bell. She had less of a chance of being seen.

Kristy heard the quiet creak of the door that announced that her short walk was over. She heard Alicia tell Caitlin to throw the clothing on the floor and stand guard at the door. Relieved at hearing this, Kristy allowed herself to relax a bit.

- Would you look at that! From what you had told me, I thought that a girl like her would have the decency to shave down there, jeez.

Kristy cringed as she heard Devon’s voice comment on her pubic hair. She hung her head. For some strange reason, she was feeling even more naked because of the duvet that covered her mound.

- She’s still hot, though. Sean’s voice lifted Kristy’s spirits. So far, he’d only been friendly to her.
- Well, Alicia, I think you should be going now, Sean’s voice pressed on.

Alicia was probably about to say something as Kristy didn’t hear any footsteps leading away from her.

- Yeah, said Devon, the card did say that she would be masturbating in front of us two. Last I checked, you had a pussy on you and you balls were higher than mine.
- Fine, Alicia snapped back. She’s all yours; I’ll be outside with Caitlin.

Kristy heard Alicia storm out of the washroom. She felt relieved for an instant. That is until she remembered that she was standing naked and blindfolded in front of the two boys. Suddenly, she felt their eyes on her.

- I’d get started if I were you, said Devon. Alicia’s probably pissed enough right now to find someone to walk in on you while you masturbate here.

Kristy didn’t need any more incentive than that. Staying right there, where Alicia had left her, she spread her legs. Bringing her left hand down towards her pussy, she was about to start playing with her nipples with the right, but remembered that she was forbidden to touch her breasts. She decided to spread her labia with her right hand while she built the edge she needed to do. Kristy was thankful that neither boy was saying anything. Standing there, with her eyes closed behind the blindfold, she almost felt alone. She could feel the boys’ gaze latched on her body and could hear one of them move around to scrutinize her body while she masturbated. Then, she felt someone by her ear.

- So did you see what was written on the other card? Probably not. You know she won’t tell you what was written on it, right. She’s toying with you.

Kristy’s breath was starting to get heavier and her arousal went up a notch as she recognized Sean’s voice in her ear.

- You would have been brought here naked and blindfolded. You would have been made to kneel and your hands would have been bound behind your back. You would have had to suck one of us off while the other played with that little knob of yours. Then, we would have switched places. You see, no matter which card you chose, you would have had to do your edge in front of us two.

The image of the second scene was forming in Kristy’s head as she was nearing her edge. She knew that in this scenario, Alicia would have given the order to make her cum. Kristy was relieved at her choice of cards as she knew that having an orgasm, even if it was forced upon her by someone else, would have been punishable and if there was one thing she didn’t want to find out, it was how creative Alicia could be with punishment. As the thought crossed her mind, she felt herself reach the edge and quickly took her hands away from her soaking pussy to avoid going overboard.

The next thing she knew, someone was taking off her blindfold. Sean was standing in front of her and Devon was a few paces back. Judging from the bump in their pants, they were both clearly pleased with her performance. Kristy cleared her throat.

- Can I have my clothes back now? She asked to no one in particular.

Devon and Sean exchanged glances.

- Why don’t you go get her clothing while I take care of a rather pressing need? Asked Devon.

Shrugging, Sean went to retrieve Kristy’s clothing near the entrance of the washroom while Devon entered a stall. Moments later, Sean was back. Holding out the clothing, he put his index to his lips before leaning forward to give Kristy a light kiss on the cheek. Then, waiting for Kristy to get dressed, he turned around and left the washroom.

Kristy was so confused by everything that had transpired so far. She finished getting dressed quickly, and, bringing a hand to her left cheek smiled. She left the washroom with a bounce to her step. Seeing that no one was there, and remembering that Alicia hadn’t said anything about having to wait, Kristy grabbed her pack and made her way to the bus stop, feeling the rough fabric of her jeans rub against her swollen pussy all the way.

The ride home was a blur and when she entered the house, Kristy’s eye caught her father’s. He was smiling. Her nose registered the scent of tacos and she smiled back. It was her favorite meal. As the two sat down for supper, Kristy started talking to her father for the first time since the move. They didn’t talk about anything important; it was just chitchat, but she knew that her father was happy with that. As for her, it was making her feel better too.

After supper, Kristy helped her father with the dishes and was about to go up to her room when there was a knock on the door. Answering, she found the smile replaced by a look of puzzlement as she recognized her visitor.

- Didn’t have your phone number and well… can I come in?

Looking a bit nervous, Sean didn’t wait for an answer, he merely stepped through the doorway.

- Maybe we should go up to you room, Kristy. I won’t be long.
- Sure, answered Kristy.

The two went up one story to Kristy’s room and the door was closed.

- What’s up? Kristy asked, trying to sound as detached as possible.
- Look, Alicia sent me, ok. Since your agreement was to do everything any of us asked of you, she decided it would be fun to send me.

Sean looked really uncomfortable, but he continued.

- I’m the one she chose to give you your task and choice for tomorrow.

Kristy waited patiently. So many questions were coursing through her head, but she blocked all of them. When he spoke again Sean had chased some of the nervousness from his voice. He looked down at a lip-shaped post-it note written in Alicia’s hand.

- Ok, tonight or tomorrow morning you are to shave your mound. I’m also supposed to leave with all of your panties. Now for your choice. You can let me leave with all of your pants, shorts and skirts longer than knee length so that you only have short skirts and dresses to wear during the whole week. You could also give me your cell number. Tomorrow you would have to set your cell on vibrate before sticking it into a condom and inserting it in your pussy. I would be sharing your number with our gang. Tomorrow during the day, you would have to keep track of the number of calls or text messages you got by counting the number of times you felt the phone vibrate.

Your choice:
- Will Kristy decide to wear only short skirts and dresses for the week?
- Or will she go through the day with her phone on vibrate in her pussy while trying to keep track of the number of calls and messages texts received during the day?

Likes and stuff

Old 09-22-2011, 07:52 PM   #7
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default A new day – Tuesday

Wow, I can’t believe the increasing number of responses I get with each new post. Your participation and feedback are crucial to the continuation of this story as they let me know that it is worth all of the work I put in it. You guys are keeping me very motivated. Thanks again!

I would also like to appologize. It is getting really hard to meet my deadlines with my hectic life right now. It is possible that the quality has gone down on this post. I will do all I can to rectify this with my next post.

I will be away for the whole weekend, which means that I will only know what the verdict is on Sunday evening. I will start writing at that moment.

Special thanks also go out to sm_limb and em52388 for their very active participation in this part of the story. They are the ones who came up with the choice of punishments.

Kristy smiled. Even after everything Sean had just said, she couldn’t help but smile. She knew that Alicia was a conniving little bitch. She obviously had noticed Sean’s discomfort and had decided to use him to try to get to her. Kristy smiled because she knew that the boy standing in front of her was embarrassed enough as it was. It seemed like he was being punished by Alicia for something. Probably for what happened in the boys’ washroom earlier. Kristy wondered if Devon was experiencing some form of punishment as well for the same reason.

Kristy looked up at Sean; he looked apprehensive at the response she would be giving him. Not wanting to prolong the uncomfortable silence, Kristy let out a sigh. Walking towards her desk, she picked up two sheets of paper and a pen. Scribbling something on one of them. She hesitated looking at the second, and, leaving it there, walked back to Sean.

- Here. This is my cell number.

Sean held out his hand. Seemingly surprised at the quickness of Kristy’s response, he eyed the numbers on the paper he held in his hand and put his free hand in his pocket. As he was pulling out his cell phone, Kristy was already holding hers out.

- I suppose you need to call to make sure that I’ve given you the right number right? She asked.
- Yeah

Sean touched the screen of his phone in a distinct pattern hesitating slightly before giving one last tap with the tip of his index finger. It did not take long for a soft buzzing sound to be heard in the room. Kristy looked down at her vibrating phone and, smiling at Sean, pressed on a single button before bringing the phone to her ear.

- Hello? She said.
- Hi, a familiar voice answered. Sean had just brought his phone up to his ear.
- Well, I guess this means that the number I gave you was real then, she teased.
- Yup, I agree.

Maintaining eye contact, the two started laughing, respectively pocketing their phones. Then, Sean cleared his throat:

- It needs to go inside of you by 7:00am tomorrow morning and you will have to keep track of the calls and IMs until 4:10pm at the end of the school day.
- Ok.
- Don’t forget to keep track. And we are going to meet in front of the girls’ washroom to see if you were right. You know which washroom.
- Fine.
- I should go now.
- Yes.

As Sean was turning towards the door, Kristy took another look at her desk. Going to her desk, she scribbled another set of numbers on the second piece of paper and turned around. Sean was nowhere to be seen. Hurrying down the stairs, Kristy caught the boy just as he was opening the door to leave the house. Folding up the piece of paper neatly, she handed it to Sean.

- It’s my home phone number, in case we want to talk, just the two of us.
- Thanks, he said, a smile in his voice.

Then, he left, closing the door behind him. As Kristy turned around, she saw her father eying her from across the room.

- He seems like a nice guy, he said.
- Yes. He does. Good night daddy.
- ‘Night, sweetheart.

Kristy went back up to her room. She would take her shower in the morning, right now, she was in need of a good night of sleep.

Completely exhausted from her eventful day, Kristy fell asleep very quickly. One moment she was putting her head on her pillow, the next her alarm clock was screaming at her to get up. 6:00am, it was time to get ready.

Her first trip was to the bathroom. Locking the door behind her, Kristy slipped off her tank top and pyjama bottoms. Opening the lowest drawer to fish out her razor and cream, she turned on the hot water and stepped into the shower. Looking down at the curly hair beneath her tummy, Kristy let out a sigh and lathered it up. She felt a strange mixture of excitement and embarrassment as she saw the locks go down the drain.

Coming out of the shower, Kristy wiped down the mirror and looked at her hairless mound. It looked good, she thought. Wrapping a towel around herself, she made her way to her room. Fishing out a condom from a year-old open box, she turned on the cell, making sure it was on vibrate. Wiping the lube off the inside of the condom, Kristy inserted the phone in the rubbery sleeve, tying a knot at the end before inserting the package in her wet pussy.

Turning around, Kristy pulled on a simple white bra and green button-up shirt. She mechanically opened her panties drawer before remembering, from its emptiness, that she wasn’t allowed to wear any for the rest of the week. Next going to her closet, she chose a pair of black pants that weren’t too tight. She was afraid that if she wore a pair of pants that was too snug that they would have more or a chance to rub against her pussy and collect the juices that would be trailing her all day.

As Kristy opened her bedroom door she jumped. She could feel the phone in her pussy come alive. The vibrations wouldn’t get her anywhere, but they would be keeping her aroused without requiring that she go masturbate between classes. But she would have to stop jumping each time. She also remembered that she would have to keep track of the number of times the phone vibrated. Turning to her desk to grab a pencil and a scrap of paper, Kristy drew a single small vertical line on the piece of paper before stuffing both objects in her back pocket.

It didn’t end there, though, as she was eating breakfast, two new calls came in making Kristy jump each time. She finished drawing two new lines on the paper and finished her breakfast. She was lost in her thoughts, standing in front of the newly loaded dishwasher when she jumped at the sound of her father’s voice:

- You were up early today, he said.
- Yeah, I have a big exam today; I wanted to get to school early to get some more studying in, she lied.
- Really? What in?
- What? She answered, distracted; another call had come in.
- Your exam, what class is it in?
- Oh! Sorry, it’s a history exam, she invented.
- Well, I really should be going. Bye dad.

Kristy couldn’t wait to be out of the house. With the cell phone going off at almost any time, she didn’t know how she would be able to concentrate during the day. During her commute to school, Kristy sat on with her pencil and paper on her legs. No one around her would know what the little ticks were for, perhaps they would assume that she was playing a game or doing a mental checklist. Most wouldn’t even care to guess what she was doing. But she knew and the knowledge made her feel another jolt in her pussy. Except this time, the jolt didn’t come from the phone.

By the time she was sitting in her first period history class, the one in which she was doing an “exam”, Kristy already had fifteen ticks on her scrap of paper. As she listened to her teacher drone on, she sheepishly wondered how many, if any, had come from Sean. At the thought of the boy another jolt coursed through her. But she didn’t add a tick to her paper; this was the same kind of feeling she had gotten earlier on the bus.

The morning zoomed by and Kristy wouldn’t have been able to tell anyone what had been going on in class. She was much too concentrated on not jumping each time the phone buzzed. She was also getting worried; at one point a teacher had snapped her back to reality by questioning her on something he had just explained. During her attempt to make up a coherent answer, she had received at least one call. Kristy was beginning to wonder whether she should remove her phone to check how many calls had come in since the morning or not. She was almost at the washroom when she noticed a familiar figure standing in front of her:

- I hope you’re not going in there to check how many calls you’ve missed so far, teased Alicia.
- Yeah, that wouldn’t be a good idea, chimed in Caitlin.
- You know, I heard that you have been keeping track on a little scrap of paper, Alicia continued.
- I think you should hand it over, she pressed on. Wouldn’t want you to be accused of cheating, would we now?
- But it was never said that I couldn’t keep track, Kristy argued.
- Hum, interesting. Maybe Sean forgot to mention it. Maybe I should have a little chat with him, Alicia said with a menacing tone.

Finally caving in, Kristy wordlessly fished the paper out from her back pocket and handed it to Alicia.

- Very wise decision, said Caitlin.

The moment after, the two girls were gone, leaving Kristy to reflect on what she was doing standing in front of the washroom door. Shrugging, she braced herself with what she expected to be a very busy lunch hour.

Surprisingly, though, the phone didn’t come to life once during lunch. Kristy, who was wet from the anticipation, began to wonder whether her batteries had died out. Her fears were quickly appeased, though as the phone came to life anew right before her third period class.

As Kristy sat down in class, she realized in a panic that she couldn’t remember exactly how many calls had come in since the morning. She tried to count back to the morning, trying to visualize the number of little bars she had drawn on her corner of paper before it was confiscated by Alicia, but she finally settled on a number she was pretty sure about. Once Kristy had set her mind to a number, she tried to concentrate on the math lesson going on at the front of the classroom. Eventually an odor made its way to her nostrils. It was a familiar odor, one that she couldn’t exactly put her finger on. Then it hit her, she was smelling herself, smelling her arousal. Her pussy had been dripping ever since she had shaved it and the constant unpredictable rumblings of the phone had only served to keep her in that state. She closed her legs quickly to mask the odor praying that none of the moisture had seeped through her pants.

When the bell rang, though, Kristy’s fears were confirmed. As she rose from her chair, she noticed a small triangle of wetness on the plastic of her chair. She quickly exited the classroom and was planning to go to the washroom to try to do something about the state of her pants.

Entering the washroom, she went straight to the first stall she found, closed and locked the door, sat down on the edge of the toilet and dropped her pants. She could see a string of pussy juice going from her hole to her pants and ending in a nicely sized puddle of the stuff. Terribly embarrassed, Kristy rolled out the toilet paper and started to wipe the moisture off her pants. She knew that the odor would linger until she changed, but she was hopeful that it would help in eliminating the embarrassing wet spots on her chairs. Then, taking a fresh length of paper, she wiped her dripping pussy dry. She didn’t even think of taking the phone, which was now buzzing away, out of her to check how many calls she had missed, she had the feeling that she was going to be punished whether she had the correct answer or not. Kristy pulled up her pants, cringing a bit as she felt the cold spot of her pants come into contact with her warm pussy, opened the door, washed her hands and went to attend her last class.

Before she knew it, the bell was announcing the end of the day. Kristy was so relieved because she had spent the last ten minutes of class feeling the almost unrelenting buzz of her phone. It seemed like everyone in Alicia’s gang had her number on speed dial.

Kristy made her way to the agreed meeting point and waited. Sean quickly arrived, followed by Caitlin and Devon. But Alicia was nowhere to be seen. Kristy remained in a daze as the three friends chatted about various things. She finally snapped back to reality when she noticed that everyone had stopped talking.

- How many? Asked Alicia, who had finally appeared at the rendezvous point, fifteen minutes late.
- Fifty-two, Kristy improvised.
- Let’s go check then. Come on.

Kristy followed Alicia into the washroom, not daring to question her. They entered the furthest stall, the one that had been used the previous day.

- Well, let’s get this over with, said Kristy, dropping her pants.
- Good, I see you shaved. You look a lot more like the obedient slut you are now. And I see that you have quite the wet spot on your pants. Left your mark on each chair you sat on today? Alicia was relentless in her method of finding new ways to embarrass Kristy.

Kristy tried to ignore the comment and pulled the condom containing her cell phone. Poking a hole through the thing, she removed the phone and handed it to the hateful girl. Not wanting to see Alicia’s reaction, Kristy turned around, pulled up her pants and exited the stall, throwing the condom away on her way out. As she came out of the washroom, she stood face to face with the members of Alicia’s gang, who shushed their voices when they say her. Soon after, Alicia passed through the same door Kristy had just passed through and everyone waited for the verdict.

- Fifty-three, she said simply.

Alicia turned the phone over to Kristy allowing her to see the two digits. A five followed by a three. Oh well, she had been damn close when she had guessed the number.

- See, that just goes to prove how much of a slut you are. So concentrated on you cunt that you can’t even count right, Alicia laughed.
- What happens now? Kristy asked.
- Now? Now you get to choose you punishment for failing the task. You get two choices. First, you can call your daddy and tell him that you will be spending the night at a friend’s house to study. Obviously, that is not what is going to happen. Instead, you will be brought to the boys’ locker room, be made to strip and will be tied in the showers all night.

Alicia waited a bit to appreciate the effect of the punishment she had just announced on the small group gathered in front of her.

- There is a second option. You can lose all of your underwear (meaning your bras), your pants, shorts and skirts and dresses longer that your knees which you will hand me. Tomorrow, you will have to edge once in every class and have you breasts bound with clamps on your nipples. During each break you will also have to edge in increasingly public areas. You will also be wearing a medium-sized plug up your ass. Oh! And if you fail me again, the clothing I have in my possession will be burned in front of you.

Your choice:
- Will Kristy choose to be tied up in the boys’ shower for the night (thank you em53288!)
- Or will she choose to lose most of her clothing and be made to edge in increasingly public places (thanks sm!)?

Likes and stuff

Old 09-30-2011, 05:06 PM   #8
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default A long night

I’m sorry, really sorry. I know I’m a day late. I didn’t ask for an extension because I didn’t want to abuse of your generosity. My weeks are so very busy but it’s not an excuse. I know I can’t run away from it now, I have started a punishment thread that is linked in my signature. Please go easy on me. Please?

Anyways, here’s the next part! I really hope it's up to par. You will have, once again 48 hours to vote for your choice. I will begin writing the next part on Sunday morning posting the finished part no later than Friday October 7th.

Kristy stared at Alicia blankly. A whole bunch of thoughts were forming in her head as she was trying to figure out which punishment would be less bad. She was confused. It seemed to her to be a no-brainer. Besides being in for a bad night of sleep, being tied up in the boys’ locker room wouldn’t be so bad. In fact, it could be good. No one would come in, except the janitor and when he would be seeing her tied up, he would undo her bonds and she would be able to get Alicia into trouble. It seemed easy. Too easy. But Kristy was suspicious of everything that seemed too easy. Alicia had proven time and again that she covered all of her bases.

And then, there was the second task. Kristy was sure that Alicia would do everything in her power to make this difficult for her. She was sure that the girl would find an excuse to burn her clothing. Sure that she would find a way to embarrass Kristy by ‘accidently’ exposing her most private parts while she was wearing a skirt.

Eventually, Kristy shifted her gaze away from Alicia. She quickly caught sight of Sean. He was a few paces behind everyone else and seemed to be silently mouthing something. His mouth was opening slightly then he made his lips form a wide ‘o’ shape before slacking his lips again and bringing his teeth close together. Eventually, Kristy understood. Sean was mouthing the word “showers” he seemed to think that this is the decision that Kristy should take.

Kristy already knew that Alicia couldn’t be trusted. Sean, on the other hand, had only been nice to her so far. Her stomach felt like it was doing back flips. She looked up at Alicia with as much confidence as she could muster:

- Take me to the showers, then.
- First, you call your father, answered Alicia handing Kristy her phone back.

Kristy took her phone in her hands. She resisted the urge to check her missed calls to see how many had come from Sean. She would have time enough to do that another time, she thought. Instead, Kristy dialed the number that would put her in contact with her father. Only a few seconds after bringing the phone to her ear she began talking.

- Hi dad.
- Oh! Hi sweetheart, her father sounded somewhat worried.
- Listen, I was wondering if you minded that I slept at a friend’s place tonight. We thought of studying together.
- Oh sure, Kristy. The relief in his voice was palpable.
- Are you going to come home to get a change of clothes and eat or something? He asked.
- Nope, I’m all set. This was the only truthful thing she had said in her whole conversation.
- Ok then, I’ll see you tomorrow evening, he said before hanging up.
- There, it’s done, Kristy said to no one in particular.

The walk to the boys’ locker room was done silently without much chitchat. Well, almost. Alicia seemed to be pleased with herself and was blabbing all the way. Sean was walking closely to Kristy and Devon and Caitlin were close behind.

As soon as they were in the group formed a circle around Kristy.

- Strip, commanded Alicia in her authoritative tone.

Kristy quickly obeyed. As she was removing her clothing, she marveled at how easy it all seemed. It seemed to her that she had been following orders from Alicia for years now and she realized that it had only been two days. Two short and long days at once. She had done things she had never thought that she would ever do and if she wanted to be honest with herself, a part of her enjoyed it, much to her embarrassment. Of course, the thought brought her nether regions to life again. As she was finished taking off the last piece of clothing she turned to Sean, as per Alicia’s order and handed him the pile. Then she stood still, arms to her sides fists clenched in balls to mimic the ball of anxiety in her stomach, waiting for the next order. It didn’t take long to come.

- Caitlin, get the rope. Devon, bring her to the showers. Sean, come with me.

Alicia walked ahead while the other three executed their orders. Kristy felt Devon close in behind her. She could feel the bump in his pants against the small of her back. Kristy pushed the thought aside while she waited to be brought to the room where she would spend the night. He brought her arms behind her and clasped her wrists in one of his massive hands. Kristy’s heartbeat went up a notch, she didn’t like feeling trapped. However, she kept her breathing under control knowing better than to lash out at anyone while still under Alicia’s control. Only when everyone else was already in the shower did Devon begin to bring Kristy forward towards the next room.

The boys’ showers were quite different than the girls’. There weren’t any individual cabins. Spread across the room were five poles. At about waist height was a metal basket in which an individual could place his soap and shampoo. Above the basket was a button on which one pushed to start the water flowing. The button had to be pressed again every five minutes. The temperature of the water could not be controlled by the user, rather, it remained warm all the time. Then, further up the pole extended five showerheads, each pointing in different directions. Kristy was brought to the central pole in the room. Her feet slapping against the cold hard floor.

- Sit with your back against the pole, ordered Alicia.

Kristy quickly obeyed, willing everyone to leave as quickly as possible. Well, almost everyone, she was hoping that Sean would stay behind with her. As she sat there Caitlin quickly began binding her. Kristy’s wrists were bound over her head to the basket. It was surprisingly not uncomfortable. Evidently Caitlin had been working with rope for a while. Next, Caitlin tied a bond around each of Kristy’s ankles. Then pulling on the ropes to spread her legs, she tied the ropes behind the post. Kristy was now sitting on a hard cold floor, her hands tied over her head and her legs forced open, not uncomfortably, but enough to expose her cleanly shaved pussy. Then, a blindfold was placed on her eyes. Kristy was about to argue but then reminded herself that it was useless; Alicia would find a way to punish her for it.

For what seemed a long while but was only in fact a few seconds, Kristy heard nothing. Then, an exchange of footsteps happened. Evidently Caitlin had left her side and had been replaced by someone else. The bound girl didn’t have to wait long to find out who had come to her side, it was revealed to her quickly:

- Oh, come on Alicia, you don’t need to do that. It was Devon’s voice.
- Why not? Asked the girl who was now standing beside Kristy.
- It would be fun, Alicia continued.
- What are you doing? Kristy asked, not able to contain herself anymore. You’ve done what you set out to do, just leave me be now.

Alicia didn’t need anymore incentive. As soon as Kristy had finished her sentence she felt a snap against her right nipple and cried out in surprise. As Kristy was trying to process what had caused the pinch, another snap came against her left nipple.

- For your outburst, you are going to get four more snaps of the rubber band on your pretty nipples then, I am going to give you five on that slutty little clitty of yours.

Kristy bit her lip, not wanting to argue. The snaps were painful, but they weren’t just that. As the snaps continued on her nipples she marveled at how it made her painfully aware of those sensitive spots. It was odd, how something painful and humiliating could be so erotic. Kristy almost decided to lash out at Alicia to elicit more snaps with the rubber bands but never let the words go past her lips. There was no way she could predict what Alicia would do to her if she opened up her mouth again and though the mystery was alluring, she wasn’t sure she really wanted to find out what would happen to her if she spoke out of turn.

Eventually the onslaught on her nipples ceased. Kristy noticed that despite the burning sensation she was feeling, she was feeling something else too, except lower down. Her pussy had waken up and she noticed the slight tingling in her clit. She was just processing this thought when she heard another snap followed by a sharp pain on her pleasure center.

- You slut, you’re enjoying this, aren’t you? Alicia said with malice in her voice.

SNAP

- You’re wet right now, what turns you on so much? That you are tied up and helpless, that you are naked in front of all of us and thoroughly embarrassed because of it? Or is it the pinch of the rubber band on your sensitive parts? Alicia’s verbal onslaught continued.

SNAP, SNAP

- Or maybe it’s all of it together.

SNAP

Kristy was concentrating on her breathing, willing herself to not respond to the taunting, willing herself to not recognize exactly how aroused the whole situation was really making her.

- Ok guys, let’s go, said Alicia.

Kristy heard three sets of footsteps walk away from her. Then a fourth set walked away. She was alone. All alone. Kristy started crying. She had been certain that Sean would stay with her. After all, it was he who had suggested that she choose this as her punishment. And now she was sitting legs forcibly spread and arms bound on the cold shower floor of the boys’ locker room. And she would be sitting there all night.

Kristy was regretting her decision. She didn’t know how much time had elapsed since she had been left there by the group, but she couldn’t feel the residual pinch of the rubber band on her nipples or her clit. She was starting to shiver and wonder when the janitor would come release her. Release. She would love to have an orgasm right about now. She didn’t care that Alicia had told her that she wasn’t allowed, the first thing she would do when the janitor would release her would be to give herself an orgasm. She deserved it after all. Kristy stopped her thoughts in their tracks, she could hear a set of footsteps coming her way. “Finally”, she thought, the janitor is here. But something was off. She couldn’t hear the telltale sound of the trolley that contained all of the products used for cleaning. And the steps were coming deliberately her way.

- Hello? She whispered.

The new person was walking around her saying nothing. It was as though the person was trying to make up his or her mind about something.

- Hello? She repeated more loudly.
- Truth or dare?

At the sound of this voice, Kristy’s pussy came to life again.

- Wha…what? Asked Kristy confused by the words that had come out of the person’s mouth.
- Simple, said Sean. Play a game of truth or dare with me and I’ll let you go. If you don’t want to, it’s fine, I can just leave you here.
- But…but…
- You know she cheated, right? Alicia, that is. When she went to check how many calls you had missed and saw that you were right, she placed one last call to make you fail, don’t you want to get back at her? Sean asked.
- But why can’t you just let me go? Asked Kristy.
- Hum. Please Kristy, just humor me.
- But if you release me, Alicia’s going to be even worse that she already is, answered Kristy.
- As I said, your choice. I won’t force anything upon you.

Kristy felt like her brain had turned to mush. She couldn’t think. What should she do?

Your choice:
- Should she accept Sean’s proposal and play a game of TorD with him to be released after?
- Or should she refuse Sean’s solution to avoid facing Alicia’s wrath?

Likes and stuff

Old 10-03-2011, 03:51 PM   #9
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default An evening of TorD with Sean

Hello again!

Ok, I was really inspired AND had some time yesterday so I've decided to treat you guys! I’m already done and so have decided to post this part right away, that way, my next post will be due for next Sunday (October 9th). I know that this post is shorter, but when I was finished writing, I felt that it was the best place to cut off the story. Besides, as em52388 suggested, I believe it will be easier to meet my deadline if it happens to be right after the weekend as those two days are the days where I have the most time to write. I have decided to keep the weekly deadline instead of drawing them out, but seeing as my posts will now be on Monday I souldn't have anymore excuses for not getting a post in on time.

I hope you enjoy! Some interesting twists are coming your way in the next parts (perhaps you’ve already begun to hypothesize).
For a long moment Kristy remained silent. She knew that no matter which decision she made, she would have to face the consequences. On the one hand, if she played with Sean, he could well have her do what he wanted or do what he wanted to her. She didn’t know yet what to think of him, he was so mysterious. He seemed like a nice guy, but Kristy also had the feeling that he had only let her see one facet of his personality so far. She knew for sure that if he were to be true to his word and let her go, Alicia would hear about it one way or another and she would be punished. Kristy almost decided right there to refuse Sean’s offer. She couldn’t have that many hours left to her punishment, she was sure that she could stick it out. Kristy was about to tell Sean that she didn’t want to play, but the boy spoke before her:

- Let me help you with your decision, he said. Right now, it’s a bit past midnight, which means you’ve been here for about seven hours already. Besides being clearly cold as you are covered in goosebumps, the swim team has a practice and will be here in a little over five hours.

As he was talking, Sean had gotten progressively closer to Kristy. To make his point he slowly traced an invisible line from the bottom of the girl’s right wrist with the tip of his index finger and coming down to the very tip of her right clavicle. Kristy shivered. Sean was right, of course, she was cold, she just hadn’t realized it.

- Truth, Kristy whispered.
- Glad to see we have an understanding. Let’s start off easy: what’s your favorite color?

Kristy seemed confused by the question. Sean began walking around her while he waited for an answer.

- Yellow, Kristy answered somewhat taken aback by the question.
- Really? I’ll keep that in mind. Mine’s blue. Truth for me, Sean said.
- When are you going to untie me? Asked Kristy.
- Wow! Feisty aren’t we. You’re making me regret I started off easy. But no worries, I can handle it. I’ll untie part of you for every ten truths you answer or one dare you complete. You’ve already got one truth down, so what’ll it be now?
- Truth, Kristy repeated.
- I’ll keep playing nicely for now. Do you have any siblings?
- No, I’m an only child.
- Hum, like me. Ok truth again.
- When are you going to take off my blindfold?
- In time…it’s the last thing that’s coming off, Sean laughed.
- Fine then, lets speed things up. Dare.
- Hum, and here I thought we were having fun. I was getting to know you better and you are being a brat. You want a dare, here it comes: I dare you to let me give you an orgasm, that way you can be punished by Alicia for cumming without permission and for not completing your night tied up in the showers.
- Asshole, Kristy spat out. You know I can’t accept that.
- It’s not like you can stop me, retorted Sean.

As he said this, he got closer to the trembling girl. Whether her trembles were caused by the cold, the anticipation or fear, he did not know, but he continued to advance. Sitting beside her, he put his index finger between Kristy’s breasts and started to slide it down her chest and stomach softly. When he got to her freshly shaved mound he saw her fight against her feelings. Her pussy was glistening already. Putting his middle finger beside his index, Sean started to “walk” his way down her mound. Kristy closed her legs. Sean laughed; her surprise was palpable.

- Wha…how…why can I close my legs? Kristy asked, confused.

Sean laughed.

- As I was walking around you I untied them. You were much too concentrated to notice though. So, shall we go through with the dare or are you going to entertain me further by revising your initial decision and asking for a truth?
- Ok, truth. Kristy said this almost mechanically as though still dazed by the fact that her legs had been freed without her knowledge.
- Good girl, he said. Ok, let’s keep going then. What do you do in your free times?
- I play…music, the bassoon. I like to read, mostly sci-fi, thrillers and fantasy and I play video games, mostly RPGs.
- Wow, cute AND interesting. Sean could tell that Kristy was blushing from the compliment. I’ll give you another shot at this: truth.
- How long have you been friends with Alicia and the others?
- Now that’s more like it! I’ve been in the gang for almost two years now. I actually only arrived at this school at the beginning of the last school year, Devon was in a few of my classes and he was already in the gang with Alicia and Caitlin. Ok lets keep this going.
- Truth again then, said Kristy.
- Would you be very insulted if I told you I liked you? Asked Sean.
- N…no, stuttered Kristy. I…I actually like you, I think, I mean I would like you more if you would just untie me but you’re nice to be around.

Sean chuckled. He really liked this girl. Here she was all tied up. She couldn’t do anything to defend herself and she was blindfolded. For all she knew he could be taping the whole thing right now. But she was having fun, giving him a bit of trust, slowly showing facets of her personality through her actions. The answers to his questions were informative, but not nearly as much as her body language and reactions. He would have to push a bit further to find out more, though.

- Ok, my turn again, said Sean cheerfully. Truth.
- How many girls have you had sex with? Kristy asked unabashed at the knowledge that she was asking the same question Alicia had asked him during the game of TorD they had played at her place a few nights ago. Question that Sean had refused to answer.

Kristy thought that the answer would take a while to come. She was hoping that Sean would refuse to answer once again and then she could give him the dare to untie her. In all honesty, though, she was also genuinely curious to know the answer. There was something about this guy that she couldn’t quite put her finger on. Sean’s answer didn’t take long to come though and it was nowhere near what she had expected:

- None, he said simply.
- Really? Kristy couldn’t believe he had just answered. Me too. I mean, I… well…I’ve never had sex, not with girls, but with any guys. I mean, well, you know what I mean…
- Truth or Dare? Sean pressed on, not wanting Kristy to reflect too long on how embarrassed she felt at blurting out the answer she had just confided in him.
- Truth, she said again, happy to change the subject.
- How would you react if I kissed you? Sean asked, shifting his position and placing a knee on either side of Kristy’s outstretched legs.
- I don’t know, she said, why don’t you give it a try? She asked teasingly.

Sean licked his lips. Did he really want to do this? He had meant to draw things out more, but this girl, she had a certain quality to her that he couldn’t quite make out. He hadn’t hesitated when she had asked him how many girls he had had sex with. He had answered truthfully. He knew she had chosen that question because she had heard him evade it while at Alicia’s house. Sean was certain that Kristy’s plan had been to have him ask for a dare instead and dare him to untie her. “Cute, interesting, funny and smart” he thought to himself.

Kristy too was lost in her thoughts. “How could this be happening?” she asked herself. She barely knew the guy and right now she was tied up and he was kneeling over her ready to kiss her. Her body wasn’t lying; she was aroused as hell. Her pussy was dripping at the thought of what could happen and she was enjoying the mimic hostage situation she was in. A part of her wanted him to kiss her but another part of her was confused. Kristy couldn’t begin to fathom how she had gotten herself in this situation. And she had to open her big mouth and turn her answer into a taunting joke. But was it a joke? Kristy wasn’t sure. Right now, she felt so enthralled by Sean that she thought she might do anything he asked.

So tell me, dear readers, what should Sean do?
- Should he kiss Kristy?
- Or should he not kiss her?

I know that this decision may seem insignificant. But do not take it lightly; it will have a significant impact on the rest of the story.

Likes and stuff

Old 10-10-2011, 09:14 AM   #10
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default Kiss me – the evening continues

Hello everyone! Here’s the next part, I hope you enjoy!

The votes are now open for 48 hours. I'll be announcing the winning choice on Wednesday evening (the 12th of October). The next part should be posted no later than Monday October 17th.

Speaking of due dates, what do you think of daringclaire's idea of letting me bank some time when I post early?

Sean closed his eyes and leaned in closer to Kristy. He could feel her trembling beneath him, waiting, the anticipation of the moment getting her heart rate up. He could hear her breathing; she was trying to keep it regular, but he could hear the subtle catch in her breath, the quiet whisper that she was not fully in control of her emotions. He smelled her, took in the lingering scent of the fruity smelling shampoo she had used to wash her hair earlier that day.

Backing up again, to make her wonder what his decision would be but also to get a closer look at her, Sean set his gaze upon Kristy’s breasts. They were just the perfect size, big enough that they had great potential for various activities, but small enough so that they didn’t get in the way. Sean opened one of his hands, positioning it right over Kristy’s right breast “it would fit nicely in my hand”, he thought. Bringing his hand to his sides he focused on the tip of Kristy’s breasts. Her nipples were both erect; the tiny buttons straining to be noticed. The areola wasn’t overly large and was quite light in color. “Very nice” he thought again. He would love to play with her breasts, but it would be uncalled for. He needed to remain in control. After all, it was he who had suggested the game and he was intent on finishing it.

Looking one last time at Kristy’s lips he decided to go for it. He came in quickly; taking Kristy by surprise by gently licking her upper lip, then her lower lip. She opened her mouth slightly and Sean landed a tender kiss. Before losing control over his hormones though, he quickly backed away and sat cross-legged in front of the restrained girl. Sean quickly regained his spirits:

- Ok, my turn again. Truth, he said.

Kristy couldn’t believe he had just kissed her. Granted, it was short, but she would have been wildly disappointed if he had backed away before letting them lock lips. When he had finally leaned in for the kiss she had felt the jolt of a strong emotion course through her. She felt enthralled by him and, though slightly dazed by the return to the game, regained her spirits quickly enough.

- Why are you so nice to me? Kristy asked, her question sincere.
- Because, Sean answered, there is something about you that I can’t quite grasp. Something that is screaming out for attention. Because I know what it’s like to be the new kid in school. Because I know that Alicia can be quite…intimidating.
- Wow, she said. Well, anyhow, I’m grateful for it. Ok, let’s go for another truth then.
- Just for curiosity sake, why did you move here? He asked.

A series of images started flashing before Kristy’s eyes: her mother, father and she sitting around the table enjoying a pleasant meal, her father twirling her mother around in the living room for no apparent reason, her parents cuddling on the couch while they watched a movie, her father’s frequent smiles and her mother’s crystalline laughter echoing through the house. And then, other images started to take their places: her mother starting a new job, arriving later and later at home as time went by, meals shared only with her father, her parents each sitting on different sides of the couch while watching the television, the creases of worry burrowing their way into her father’s forehead, the silence around the house. Then, of course, came act three: the arguments, the raised voices, her father asleep on the couch in the morning, her mother’s more and more frequent absences. Finally, there had been the email: the blasted email that her father sat in front of for hours, with a blank stare in his eyes, a lone tear trickling down his cheek. The next day, her father had announced the move.

- No, Kristy answered.
- It wasn’t a yes or no question, Sean laughed, thinking that the girl had misunderstood.
- No, she repeated. I’m not answering that question. I’m never answering that question.

Sean could see he had touched a sensitive cord. Kristy had just closed up like an oyster. He had heard the tone of her voice. She had tried to keep it calm, but he had clearly heard the quiver in her voice. Even now, as he was trying to figure out what his next move should be, he saw Kristy bring her knees up and mechanically pull on her restrained arms to try to wrap them around her knees. As though realizing the foolishness of her act, she quickly laid her legs flat in front of her again. Sean got up and untied Kristy’s arms. Then, he took her blindfold off and, standing up, extended his left arm towards her.

As soon as Sean had freed her, Kristy had thought of bolting out of the room. But she didn’t have any clothes, which made things more complicated. Instead, she took Sean’s hand and stood up. She wasn’t sure if she wanted to slap him for having kept her tied up so long, kiss him for having freed her and broken her solitary confinement or hug him because she needed comforting. She did all three.

Sean had been taken off guard when the slap came across his cheek. He had been even more surprised by the kiss that followed. But it’s when he saw Kristy collapsed on the floor in tears, that he knew that he had to do something. Taking place beside her, he wrapped his arms around her, allowing himself to comb his fingers through her silky hair. After a moment, when her tremors had calmed, he took her face between his hands and turned her head so that they were face to face. He kissed her again.

- I’ve got your clothing, Sean said, how about you get dressed again and I drive you home?
- No, Kristy said, I can’t go back home. It will make my dad worry. Can I….well, can I…
- Sleep at my place? Sean finished. Sure, you can get my bed, I’ll sleep on the floor.
- Too bad we couldn’t finish you game of TorD, Kristy said, a shadow of a smile lining her lips.
- Oh, don’t worry about that, Sean answered. We’ll have plenty of time for play another time.

Kristy vaguely wondered what he had meant by it. “Why would he say for play instead of to play?” she asked herself. However, she was too tired to let her thoughts linger on the subject.

- Stay here, Sean said. I’ll grab your clothes.

When Sean came back with the blouse, pants and bra, Kristy thanked him before quickly getting dressed. She wasn’t shy about her nakedness, she was just cold and was happy to be able to warm up.

Kristy stayed close to Sean as the exited the school. They didn’t speak at all, which was good. Kristy needed to analyze what she was feeling. As they got to Sean’s car, Kristy decided to take a chance.

- You know, maybe to thank you for untying me you should be allowed to give me two dares. That way, I won’t feel like I cheated my way out my predicament. Besides, Alicia’s going to be furious that I didn’t spend the night in the showers, I may as well have a little fun.

Sean looked at Alicia as he held the door open for her. This girl was a natural.

- Ok, he said. I’ve got a few ideas already, but I’m not telling you until we get to my place.

As Sean drove through the town to get home, Kristy and he spoke little. He would ask her if she was ok, they would exchange pleasantries on various subjects. Kristy had butterflies in her stomach, why had she had to open her big mouth again? She didn’t know what had gotten in to her, she barely knew the guy but she felt so close to him. What would he dare her to do, she wondered. Kristy’s question was soon answered as Sean pulled into the driveway of a quaint little house.

- First dare, he said. You ready?
- Yes, came Kristy’s answer after a moment of thought.
- Ok, strip in the car, put your clothes in my bag and walk with your hands clasped behind your back to my room. I’ll follow behind and tell you where to go. That way I’ll be able to check and make sure your hands stay behind you.
- What? Kristy exclaimed. What about your parents? What happens if I don’t keep my hands behind my back?
- Well, about my parents, he said, we are in the middle of the night and you can bet they are fast asleep. Of course, you’ll have to hurry up too if you don’t want to be exposed for too long. As for your hands, for every time you unclasp them, even if you don’t bring them in front of you to cover yourself, you will have an extra task to complete.
- So I’ll be punished if I can’t keep my hands clasped behind my back, Kristy inferred. What if I don’t want to do this dare?
- Remember that I’ve forced nothing on you, Kristy, you are the one who suggested that you should do two dares in repayment for being freed before the end of the game, Sean replied.
- And what if I don’t want to do this dare? Kristy asked defiantly.
- Well then, the boy answered, I can suggest something else; a game called tits or clit. It’s simple really, I start off by doing something to your tits, when you can’t take it anymore, you say clit and I do the same thing to your pussy. When you can’t take anymore on you pussy, you say tits and I start doing something different to your tits. It keeps going on for a set number of rounds. Of course, I would be the only on to know how many rounds I’ll put you through.

The thought of both dares brought a jolt of pleasure to Kristy’s nether regions. They would both be challenging in their own way but would both most likely have their rewards. Kristy felt dizzy as she was trying to imagine what could happen in both cases. Her imagination was running wild.

- So what will it be? Sean asked after a few moments. Will you go through the house exposed or will you submit to a game of tits or clit with me?

Your choice:
- Should Kristy risk going through the house naked without any chance of covering herself up and without knowing how many detours Sean would have her do?
- Or should she play the game of tits or clit that he suggested?

Likes and stuff

Old 10-24-2011, 04:16 PM   #11
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default Sean's first dare

Ok guys, so here's the next part. I need to thank you for your patience in giving me an extra week without PMing me like mad to ask me when the story would continue. Thank you also for your encouragements. Although the issues in my life have been addressed they are not yet totally resolved. I should be able to get my posts in every week though again.

This one is quite long, I could have written for hours and had trouble cutting it off. The next part is already taking shape in my head (though there are some quirks that I need to work out seeing as I still don't know what you will choose). I will be taking votes until Wednesday October 26th and will start writing on Thursday.

I hope you enjoy!

Shy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For once, Kristy didn’t have much trouble making up her mind. Sean had seen her naked before so she didn’t see any problem in exposing herself to him once again. The walk inside the house, however, sounded scarier. Though she knew that it was the middle of the night, nothing would guarantee that his parents would in fact be fast asleep. She knew from personal experience that when she came in late her father would always only be half asleep and would sneak a peek to make sure she was ok. The fact that Sean’s parents could see her in her birthday suit made Kristy cringe slightly. But there was something that was bothering her even more.

- How will I be punished exactly if I cover myself up? Kristy inquired.
- Don’t worry, you’ll find out in good time, Sean answered.
- Well that’s not fair, Kristy retorted, I’m entitled to know what I’m getting into.
- Entitled? Really? Why is that? Sean teased.

As he spoke, he slowly got closer to Kristy, getting close enough so that his lips were less than an inch away from her left ear. He knew that a silent battle was raging inside of her. He could almost hear the two sides arguing, one telling her to cave in to her impulses and the other warning her to run away. Sean could almost feel the shivers that coursed through her body when he took in a slow breath before whispering the partial truth in her ear:

- Ok, Sean said, I’ll keep playing nice and will satisfy your curiosity for now. Each time you will unclasp your hands, even if you don’t cover yourself up, you will have one minute to do standing on the edge of my bed. Your legs will be tied to the frame and maintained opened and your arms will be bound to the frame. I may or may not blindfold you.

Kristy didn’t see how this would be too bad. She had just spent half the night bound naked and accessible in the boys’ showers. A part of her whispered that something wasn’t quite right. She remembered the old saying ‘if something seems too good to be true, it probably is’. Despite the pang of uncertainty, Kristy decided that it was worth the risk. Without a word, she turned so that she was face to face with Sean and started to unbutton her shirt. Her hands were trembling slightly from the excitement and anticipation but she was able to remove it without too much trouble. Kristy then turned to her pants. She struggled slightly, then realizing she hadn’t unclasped her seatbelt yet, took care of that before peeling off her pants.

Sean sat back and observed Kristy as she fumbled with her clothing. He was amused when he saw her realize that it would be much easier with her seatbelt off. He looked at her struggle slightly to get out of her pants, watched as she thrust her pelvis slightly in the air to get her pants down to her knees. He almost laughed when started fighting with her pants to get them completely off before realizing that she should probably take off her shoes first.

As she was undressing, Kristy felt Sean’s gaze upon her body. She knew he was watching her every move and it was making her both aroused and nervous. Her brain felt almost fuzzy and she felt slightly dizzy from the whole situation. When she was finally finished taking off her pants and shoes, Kristy turned around, grasping the door handle so that she could start the dare and eventually get it over with. She was about to step out of the car when she was SNAPped back to reality.

- Ow, what the hell! Kristy exclaimed, turning in surprise towards Sean.
- Aren’t you forgetting something? Sean asked, a smirk across his face.

She had. Laughing, Kristy realized that in all of her anticipation and nervousness, she had completely forgotten to remove her bra. She was now painfully aware of the fact by a slight pinching sensation on her back.

- Sorry, I guess I’m a bit nervous, Kristy confessed unclasping her bra.
- No worries, Sean answered. Sorry, I just couldn’t resist.
- Let’s get on with it, he added cheerfully.

Kristy nodded and exited the car, closing her door as quietly as possible. Sean, on the other hand, seemed to want to make as much racket as possible and slammed his door shut.

- Ready? He asked.
- Ready, Kristy confirmed.
- Ok then, turn around to face the house. Now, put your hands behind your back and grasp your forearms with your hands; we wouldn’t want to hide that nice ass of yours, now would we?

Kristy quickly complied. She was slightly disheartened at the last command as she was counting on being able to partially hide her bum. ‘Not that it really matters’ she said to herself ‘it’s not like it would have made you any less naked’ she reminded herself.

- You remember the rules, don’t you? Sean inquired.
- Yes, Kristy answered.
- Repeat them, just so that we are both sure that we have the same ones, Sean asked.

Kristy took in a breath and closed her eyes. Her pussy had come to life again and she was having some trouble concentrated. ‘Jeez, why is this making me so horny?’ she asked herself.

- I have to keep my hands clasped behind my back at all times and follow your directions to your room. Each time I unclasp my hands, for whatever reason, I will have one minute of punishment tied to the foot of your bed, she recited.
- Good, we have an understanding then. Your hands are to remain clasped from now to the moment where we will have entered my room, Sean added.

Kristy merely nodded and awaited her first set of instructions.

- Ok, Sean chimed out theatrically, let’s walk towards the front door then.

Kristy started to walk forward. She was concentrated on getting to the door without letting go of her arms. At the same time she was trying to ignore the quick beats of her heart. Step by step she got closer to the door. As Kristy neared the porch she was startled by a light turning on. Obeying her instincts, she promptly unclasped her hands to cover herself. Sean chuckled:

- Strike one, he said.

Kristy realized the foolishness of her act. Of course this wasn’t going to be as easy as anticipated and Sean had known that even before entering the house, Kristy was likely going to cover herself when the lights would turn on by the movement sensor. The naked girl was furious with herself for having fallen into the obvious trap and clasping her hands behind her back again, promised herself to be more wary of the next ones. Thus, she was ready when Sean said:

- Open the door now.
- Yeah, nice try, Kristy replied, keeping her hands behind her back. I’m not falling for it this time.
- I’m serious, replied Sean. I’m going to put the key between your teeth and you are going to open the door without the use of your hands. Let me remind you that we had established that I would be staying behind you at all times.
- You’re being an ass, Kristy replied.

Nonetheless, she stood still and waited for Sean to approach with the key. He slowly walked up to her Kristy heard him fumble with his keychain to get his house key off the ring. Soon afterwards, Kristy was presented with the small metal instrument and she opened her mouth to take it between her teeth.

Sean stepped back to get a better look at Kristy. Once she had her mouth closed around the object she bent her knees to get the key in the hole. She did remarkably well and was able to insert it without dropping it. Then, Sean saw her turn her head to try to unlock the deadbolt that kept the door locked. Amazingly, she was able to turn the correct way on the first try and the sound of the sliding bolt gave away that Kristy had managed to do her task so far. Furthermore, she had even managed to keep her hands behind her back. Sean was impressed; this girl was giving him a run for his money.

Kristy looked at the door she had just managed to unlock. She came in closer, the cold metal of the door making her shiver and getting her nipples to stand at attention again and got the door open by rubbing her hips against the handle. Finally, she was in the house.

- Ok, said Sean, step inside.

Kristy obeyed and she heard Sean close the door behind them. As soon as the door closed a light came on at the top of the staircase that the two teens were facing. Once again moved by instinct, Kristy quickly covered herself before turning around and seeing the smile across Sean’s face. His right hand was still on the switch that had triggered the upstairs light to turn on. Kristy was furious with herself for having fallen for the light trick twice but swallowed her comment and put her arms behind her back again.

- Strike two, Sean said. He sounded genuinely amused. Ok we are going to have to go up those stairs to get to my bedroom.

Kristy turned around to stick her tongue out at Sean and started to make her way up the stairs. She hated the damned things. They creaked at every step and Kristy was certain that the whole neighborhood could hear her walking up them. Of course, Sean didn’t help much, he kept whispering for her to be quieter lest his parents hear her and come to investigate. Kristy knew that he was trying to get a reaction out of her and had she known exactly where his room was she might have made a run for it; unclasping her arms in the process but only getting three strikes total. But she didn’t know where to go so she kept going up step by step. It was by trying to be so quiet that Kristy got her third strike. She hadn’t lifted her foot high enough and it caught on a riser near the top of the staircase. Naturally, she had needed to put her arms in front of herself to avoid falling face first. As the boy and the girl got at the top Sean gave yet another instruction:

- Go to your left and open the second door on your right.

‘Finally’ Kristy thought. She walked quickly towards the goal and opened the door with her hips again. As soon as the door was open she entered and let go of her arms. But something was off, she could hear a faint rumbling emanating from the room and as she turned her head towards the source of the sound, she saw a bed. Only it was occupied. The sound came from the regular breathing of a sleeper.

- Oops, Sean whispered in Kristy’s ear. I guess that makes strike four. This is my parents’ room. I’m so sorry; I’ve always had trouble between right and left.

If it had been light Sean would have seen Kristy become red all over from embarrassment. It they had been in another situation, Kristy would have yelled at the boy for putting her in a potentially awkward situation. But she didn’t want to make a scene. No way, she had no intention of letting Sean’s parents see her naked in their house. That would make for too many questions. Instead, Kristy looked at Sean with the meanest look she could muster and put her hands back behind her back and left the room. She had started to take a few steps away from the doorway, certain that her heartbeats were loud enough to wake up the trickster’s parents when she felt him directly behind her.

- You’ll have to go close the door now. We wouldn’t want them to wake up and wonder what happened while they were asleep, now would we? Sean teased.

Kristy went back to the master bedroom, wanting to get away from it as quickly as possible when she realized that closing this door would be difficult in her current situation. If she wanted to avoid making noise, she would have to keep the knob turned so that the click from the closing door wouldn’t be heard. She knew that Sean had come to the same conclusion as he was mouthing the words ‘strike five’. Finding no other way out of her predicament, Kristy unclasped her arms yet again and closed the door taking care to make no noise at all. Then, she brought her hands behind her back again.

- My room is the last one on the other end of the hall, Sean whispered.
- You sure you got the right direction this time? Kristy replied testily.
- If you want, we could go back downstairs and try every room in the house, Sean said, not bothering to whisper anymore.

That got Kristy to move. She walked to the other end of the hall, passing in front of the staircase and turned to the last door, which she opened with her hips again. This time, as she went through the threshold again, she kept her hands behind her back.

- We’re here, Sean said. You can use your arms again. And he shut the door.
- So what now? Kristy asked, trying desperately to ignore the tremble in her voice.

She had started shaking again but had to admit that the dare had given her quite a rush. She could feel her arousal now that she was ‘safe’ inside Sean’s room.

- You know exactly what now, Sean said.

Kristy stuck her tongue out at Sean again and flashed him a smile. She walked towards his bed and waited for him to come. When Sean got beside Kristy, he instructed her to put her back to the bed and spread her legs slightly. As he started rummaging in his pack for the rope that Caitlin had used to tie Kristy in the showers earlier, the naked girl waited fidgeting with her hands.

Sean started by securing her right leg to the frame before moving on to her left. He made sure that the bindings were wide enough that Kristy would be comfortable and just tight enough so that there was no danger of cutting off the blood flow without, however, allowing her to be able to escape. Then, when he was certain that she was ok, Sean moved on to her arms, proceeding in the same manner. Kristy was now standing at the foot of his bead, legs and arms spread and at his mercy. Sean decided that this was the perfect moment to let her in on the rest of the punishment.

- Now, while you are just standing there, I may as well tell you what is going to happen during the next five minutes.
- Yeah I figured you had something else up your sleeve, Kristy replied.

Sean was certain that Kristy was about to argue, but to his surprise, her reply ended there. Seizing the opportunity, he pressed on:

- I would like to play with you during the time. But, if you are not comfortable with me touching you, I can untie one of your hands and let you play with yourself.

Kristy was surprised at the choice. She couldn’t say why exactly, but she had almost seen this coming. Though she never thought that he would give her the choice to play with herself. It made sense though, she had masturbated in front of him before, so he knew that she would be able to do that, but he was opening the door for new things at the same time.

Your choice
- Should Kristy masturbate in front of Sean during the five minutes?
- Or should she take the plunge and let him play with her?

Likes and stuff

Old 10-31-2011, 06:25 PM   #12
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default A long night - The second dare

Hey guys!

Wow, I just finished writing this part (started typing it about two hours ago actually *sheepish grin* - told you I was a procrastinator!). Wasn't looking forward to another punishment though, so I figured I should get through it. Now, I may as well warn you, at the end of this part, you will have a very hard decision to make. I know I still don't know which choice I would prefer as both open up the story in completely different ways!

I sincerely hope there aren't too many typos (though I know there will be some) or structure problems (my brain feels like mush because of the Halloween activities at work today.) I'll be reading through it again though, so I'll probably catch a few.

So, that's that I guess. You have until [B]Wednesday November 2nd[B] to get your votes in. Oh! And I would really like it if for this part you explained your decision (you don't have to though), it would give me some insight into your thought process!

Hope you enjoy!

Shy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- I…I...well, Kristy stuttered.
- It’s ok, said Sean, here, let me untie one of your arms.
- No, said Kristy. You do it.
- Are you sure? He asked.
- No, she answered, but I want to try.
- Ok then. But if you want me to stop just tell me to stop and I will.

Kristy nodded and closed her eyes.

Sean’s stiff member had been pushing against the fabric of his pants for some time now, but it was getting harder and harder to ignore especially seeing as he would now be touching Kristy. ‘Not tonight’, he told himself ‘not too quick’. As Sean came in closer to Kristy all of his senses tuned into the girl who was tied up in front of him. He could hear that she was trying to keep her breath under control. He could feel her built up arousal and almost taste her.

Kristy was wondering why nothing had happened yet. She knew Sean was standing in front of her, but he hadn’t done anything yet. The girl was beginning to have doubts. Maybe he was just playing with her. Maybe he was filming the whole thing and would make her the laughing stock of the school. Maybe, maybe, maybe… Kristy was feeling as though she was beginning to drown in a sea of doubts. She stood there cursing the blindfold that was blocking her vision when she realized that he hadn’t put one on her. She could open her eyes at any time. But something was stopping her. Instead, Kristy decided to try to wash away the negative thoughts and concentrate on getting her breathing under control.

Sean took in a breath of his own and put his hand under Kristy’s chin:

- Open your eyes for a sec, he said.

Not trusting her voice, Kristy merely obeyed. Sean started pushing on various buttons on his watch, creating a string of short beeps.

- Look, he said again. I set the timer for five minutes. You will hear a first beep when the time starts and the timer will ring at the end of the time.

Kristy nodded.

- Now, just to make sure we’re clear, Sean continued. You gave me permission to play with you during the five minutes. If at any time you are not comfortable, you only need to stay ‘stop’ and I will stop immediately. Otherwise, I keep going.

Again, Kristy showed her understanding through a quick movement of her head. Sean kept talking:

- Before we begin, I need to ask you, is there anywhere you don’t want me to touch you?

Kristy became flushed with embarrassment at Sean’s question. She was grateful he asked, but she would have to say the words. A flashback from the evening came up: the game of truth or dare. Kristy had admitted to Sean having never had sex. He would understand.

- Well…she said. I…well…I don’t…want…
- Please don’t go inside me, Kristy finally managed to say.
- Ok, Sean answered. Not inside.
- Ready? He asked.

Kristy simply closed her eyes. She couldn’t be more ready, nor could she be less ready. Kristy heard the beeping sound indicative of the timer and she held her breath.

As soon as Sean started the timer he heard Kristy hold her breath. Not wanting to prolong the anticipation of the moment, he brought his right hand forward and laid it flat on her warm belly. The contact brought goosebumps to his arm and he saw them appear on Kristy’s skin as well. But the first contact was made and Sean was feeling more confident. He boldly brought his left hand on the girl’s body and brought both of his hands up towards her breasts. Sean traced a circle around each breast and squeezed each of them slightly. Then, putting his thumb and forefinger on either side of each breast, Sean slowly brought them together to pinch both of Kristy’s erect nipples at the same time.

Kristy felt a jolt of pleasure course through her body as her nipples were pinched. She felt naked when Sean’s hands left her body, was missing the strange warmth they brought her. It didn’t take long for her ‘captor’ to continue though. Kristy heard and felt a shift in his position before feeling his hands at her thighs. Quickly they moved up though, his hands caressing her thighs, his thumbs applying just enough pressure on the sensitive skin of her inner thighs. Before she knew it, Sean’s hands were at the top of her thighs, his thumbs resting against her outer labia.

Sean left his hands where they were as he stood back up. He could tell that Kristy was deeply aroused by the experience and that she was starting to calm down a bit. Before moving his hands he whispered:

- Remember, I’m not going inside of you. I promised.

As soon as he saw the nod that signified that his words were understood, Sean parted Kristy’s labia with his right hand. As he allowed her to get used to the sensation of someone else’s hands down there, he brought his left hand up her stomach and proceeded to tease her nipples again. Then, he cupped his right hand under her wet pussy and started teasing the little nodule of pleasure with his middle finger. At first, he only applied a little pressure, pressing it slightly as if it were a button. Then, before she could get used to the feeling, he began circling Kristy’s clit with his finger. Sean could head Kristy’s breathing become quicker and he kept playing by squeezing it slightly between his forefinger and middle finger. Kristy was so wet that Sean was having trouble concentrating on his teasing because of his own building pleasure. Not knowing how much time he had left and not wanting to look, Sean picked up the pace. Using his three center fingers, he began to rub Kristy more and more quickly. Her breathing was becoming less controlled by the second and she was beginning to rock her body in an unconscious effort to get the ultimate release.

Kristy was so lost in the moment that she didn’t even remember why she had been worried only minutes before. She was experiencing a new brand of pleasure and she felt like she could go on forever. When Sean had started to rub her with more insistence, she had felt the surge of pleasure build up more and more. He body had started to move without her consent and she could feel an orgasm building. And then, when she was almost at the edge, when only a quarter of a minute would have been enough to give her the release her body yearned for, she felt Sean remove his hand and heard the end of her five minutes.

- Stop, she said, not thinking about the words that had come out.
- I just did, Sean answered, taken aback by the word. You time is up. Didn’t you hear the alarm?
- No. Yes, was her cryptic answer.
- I mean, yes, I heard it, she explained. I meant stop stopping.

Sean couldn’t help but chuckle at her answer. Kristy had been denied for a few days now because of Alicia and because of the constant state of arousal she had been kept in since then, she was drunk with lust.

- Fine, Sean said as he stepped in closer to Kristy.
- Wait! She said before he could touch her.
- Wait, she repeated. No, I’m not allowed.

Kristy seemed as though she was regaining her thoughts quickly. Sean smiled. He really, really liked this girl. Kristy opened her eyes, as though struck by a sudden thought. She looked Sean straight in the eye.

- What would you have done if the time hadn’t been up? Would you have continued? Would you have made me cum? She asked.
- I guess we’ll never know, Sean answered, a mischievous grin across his face.
- Are you going to untie me now? Kristy asked, lowering her glance.
- Not just yet, Sean said, putting yet again his hand under Kristy’s chin to look her in the eye again.
- There’s still the matter of the second dare, he added.

Kristy became flushed again. She started to drop her gaze again before quickly regaining her composure. Looking Sean straight in the eye she asked:

- What will it be then?
- I’ll give you two choices, Sean said. I can guarantee that this will be your hardest decision yet. I can guarantee that you are going to hate me for them, but you will have to choose nonetheless.
- Ok, Kristy finally said, after a moment of hesitation.
- Your choices are simple: for your second dare you can choose to let me give you an orgasm or you can choose to stay tied up all night and let me do anything I want to you except give you an orgasm.

Kristy opened her mouth and closed it again. She wanted to argue, but she didn’t at the same time. She knew that the first option would get her into deep trouble with Alicia, but she knew that the second could be equally dangerous. Kristy almost wanted to ask what happened if she chose neither, but something was not allowing the words to form. It was as though a part of her knew that she would be disappointing Sean by asking the question and that was something she wanted to avoid. She couldn’t explain why, she just knew it. Kristy thought over the choices, not knowing which one to pick.

- I’ll let you think about it for a few minutes, Sean said aware of his rather pressing need. I won’t be long, but when I come back I want you to choose.
- Otherwise, I’ll choose for you, he added for good measure, punctuating his words with a wink.

Your choice:
- Should Kristy go against Alicia’s orders and have an orgasm?
- Or should she refuse the orgasm she needs and let Sean play with her?

Likes and stuff

Old 11-07-2011, 03:17 PM   #13
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default A night of play

I've had a hell of a week but I've managed to pull through. Ok, I admit it, I almost didn't, I again left my typing to the last minute. I hope you enjoy the next part. I've decided to give you three options this time around instead of two.

Oh, forgot! Since I only get my writing in a few days before part is due, I am going to let you guys vote until Thursday (November 10th) evening. I will announce the winning choice Friday morning.

Thanks for you continued support and participation!

Shy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kristy was once again faced with a difficult decision. It seemed an impossible decision and she had the feeling that Sean had carefully picked the choices he gave her. On the one hand, she was past horny and would almost do anything for an orgasm. On the other hand, she had already disobeyed Alicia by not completing her punishment and wasn’t keen on finding out what would happen if she were to also break the rule she was given at the beginning of the week. Kristy knew she could also chose to refuse the orgasm and let Sean play with her but there were still a few hours before they would have to go to school and there was no telling what he had in mind for her during that time. She knew full well that Sean was going to push her. A part of her hated the boy for making her choose between two things that were unappealing in their own way and part of her was thoroughly aroused by it. A part of her brain told her that she didn’t have to put up with any of it that she could get out of the whole situation if she wanted but its weak protests were drowned by the conclusion she had reached. As Sean came through the door Kristy voiced her decision.

- I can’t cum, she said. I already disobeyed Alicia by not sticking my punishment through and she is going to be pissed. I wont piss her off even more by cumming when I know I’m not allowed.
- All right then, you stay tied up, said Sean.
- But, you’re still not going to go inside me right? Kristy asked.
- Nope, not unless you beg me to, he answered. Besides, there are many fun things we can do without traversing that threshold.
- Is there anything else that’s off limits? Sean asked.

Kristy didn’t know what to say. She had no idea what Sean had in mind. She couldn’t even begin to ponder what could happen to her.

- I…don’t know, she answered. I have no idea what you have in store for me.
- Ok, Sean said. Let me reassure you. If something I do is ever too much for you, if you discover a new limit, just say “red” and I’ll stop right away ok.
- “Red” Kristy repeated. Ok, I can do that.
- Just remember, Sean warned, I won’t stop for any other word. If you say “stop”, if you say “leave me alone”, if you start crying, I keep going. There is only one word I will stop for. Do you understand?
- Yes, Kristy said. I understand. If I need you to stop, I have to say “red”.
- Good, said the boy, reassured by his captive’s understanding. Now, I quite think it’s time for the game of tits or clit we haven’t done yet.
- Ok, answered the girl.
- Do you remember the rules, Sean asked.
- Yes, you start off by doing something to my tits and when I’ve had enough or can’t take it anymore, I say “clit” and you do the same thing to my clit. When I need you to change, I say “tits” and you do something different to my tits. You keep alternating until you have decided it was enough.
- Good girl. And if you ever need me to stop entirely? Asked Sean.
- Then I say “red”, was the answer.
- Good. Now, I am going to start by blindfolding you.

Kristy merely nodded. She decided that she was going to give it her all and trust Sean. So far, he had only been on her side. As her captor blinded her, Kristy tuned into her body. Her heart rate had gone up and her nipples were rock hard. She felt a shiver course through her body as she imagined what he could have in store for her. Kristy began working on her breathing when Sean got her anxiety even higher.

- Oh, and try not to scream too loud; my parents are sleeping a few doors away, he said a mischievous smile in his voice.

Kristy didn’t even have time to respond, before her brain was able to form a coherent thought she felt Sean’s hands on her breasts. He traced lines around her breasts with his fingers, going to her nipples and pinching them slightly before going back to his tracing motion. Kristy became lost in the moment though she was beginning to feel a slight twitch down south indicative of her pussy’s need for attention. Remembering the rules of the game she spoke the trigger.

- Clit, Kristy said.

Wordlessly, Sean removed his hands from where they were before putting his right hand on the girl’s cleanly shaved mound. He began his tracing motion again on her mound, going between her spread legs, brushing her labia, circling her clit and going back up. It didn’t take long for him to feel the wetness coat his fingers even though he kept them away from the opening of the vagina. Sean kept up his predictable pattern, bringing up the speed ever so slightly until he felt Krsity sway to meet his finger as he got closer to her clit.

Kristy was becoming more and more frustrated by the attention Sean was giving her pussy. He was only circling her clit and though his finger was moving more quickly, it still wasn’t enough. He was keeping her horny without even letting her get close to the edge and it was driving her mad. Before mouthing words she would regret, Kristy opened her mouth again to voice the word that would allow her to discover what would happen next.

- Tits, she said, not able to hide the slight irritation in her voice.

As soon as Sean removed his hand, Kristy heard him move away from her. She vaguely wondered what he was up to and, even though she was blindfolded, mechanically turned her head in his direction when she heard him rummaging around for something in a plastic bag. She felt the regular thumping in her chest get out of sync with her pulsing clit and become quicker. Then she felt the first pinch, first on her right breast, then on her left. At first, Kristy thought that Sean was indeed only pinching her, but as the sensation started to spread, she realized that he was keeping her skin pinched somehow.

- What… Krsity started.
- They’re clothespins, Sean answered simply before applying another one.

Kristy was discovering a whole new world of sensations as the individual spots began to melt together as time went by, eventually, even her nipples received the same treatment. Then, she began to feel something new.

Sean had put fifteen clothespins on each of Kristy’s breasts. Once he was done with her nipples, he began to remove each one individually to turn them ninety degrees before putting them back on. Kristy was doing surprisingly well and seemed to be coping with the pain quite well that is until he reapplied the peg to her right nipple after turning it.

- Ow, ow, ow! Clit, Kristy said.

Sean methodically removed each small wooden device before kneeling down in front of the girl. He could see the small blotches of red where the seemingly harmless pegs had pinched Kristy’s delicate skin. He had been nice to her, pinching the ends of the clothespins to remove them instead of pulling on them. Next time, when he wouldn’t be limited to specific areas, he would have her experience a zipper line, he thought.

As soon as the small devices were off Kristy braced herself for the onslaught of them on her pussy. She felt Sean lower himself in front of her and take her left outer labia between his fingers. Then, the pinching sensation started again. This time, Kristy knew what to expect. Each time a clothespin was applied, she felt the pinch on that specific part of her body. Over time, though, she couldn’t differentiate the different areas that were being abused and would feel a general dull pain that would grow. Only by counting would she know how many clothespins her pussy were sporting. Kristy had counted ten pegs on each labia. She tried to picture herself, wondering what she must look like. Estimating that her outer lips were too full to accommodate anything else, Kristy wondered what would be next. The answer to her question came quickly enough as she felt Sean move to her clit.

Sean looked at the collection of pegs on Kristy’s pussy. She was dripping wet from the experience so far and a strand of natural lube was dangling from her opening. Pleased with her ability to cope with the pain so far, he decided to give her a run for her money. Carefully, he went to her clit, pulling back her hood. Then, without warning, he applied the last clothespin directly to her little pleasure triangle. Kristy’s reaction was quick to come.

- Oh shit! Tits, tits, tits, she said as quickly and quietly as possible.

Sean quickly removed the small torture implements. He stayed in the position he had taken up and wondered what he would do next. There were so many different choices. He could play with ice or take out his candles and let Kristy experience hot wax. Of course, he could also spank the nice firm breasts and hungry pussy that were in front of him. He had no idea what to do.

Your choice – what should Sean do next:
- Play with ice?
- Play with hot wax?
- Or give Kristy a spanking?

Likes and stuff

Old 11-17-2011, 04:35 PM   #14
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default The end of an eventful evening

Well, here’s the next part. I need to apologize for getting it in so late. I will do everything I can to get the next part in on Monday. I must say, I don’t know how well it ended up: I was writing under somewhat stressing circumstances (you can check out what I mean on my punishment thread…) however, I hope it was worth the wait. I will be posting the results on Sunday morning, so you have until then to vote .

As she stood there, Kristy vaguely wondered what would be coming next. She waited patiently, aware that her whole body was yearning for attention and trusted that Sean would put an end to the anticipation soon. She knew it wasn’t over; she was convinced that he would tell her when the game would be finished. Suddenly, she heard him move. He had gotten up and she felt him walking away from her and out of the room. Kristy tried to remain calm when she realized this as she hadn’t heard him close the door behind him. She imagined what she must look like, bound spread eagle to his bed. What would his parents say, she wondered.

Sean left the room still not knowing what he would do to Kristy next. He didn’t say anything to her when he left because he wanted her to keep building on what he had done so far in her mind. She was soaking wet and he knew she was horny as hell but he wanted to prolong the game further. He figured he may as well give her a good time as she would have to face Alicia in a few hours; an experience that would be anything but pleasant.

As Sean got to the foot of the stairs, he moved quickly towards the kitchen. Quietly opening the second drawer beside the sink, he grabbed a wooden spoon, his implement of choice as it didn’t make much noise and stung nicely. Then, moving towards the cupboards, he retrieved a salad bowl and filled it with the ice from a tray he had frozen the day before. As he brought everything back up to his room, Sean glanced at the open washroom door; he knew what he would do. He put down the bowl as gently as he could so that Kristy wouldn’t have any audible hints at what he had brought and set the spoon beside it, then, he went to the washroom to fetch a white candlestick. Not wanting to spoil any surprises, Sean decided to light it in the washroom so that Kristy couldn’t rely on her hearing or sense of smell.

Kristy heard Sean come in set something on the ground and go back out. The anticipation was killing her and she regretted not being able to finger herself while she waited, at least it would give her something to do. Finally, he came back in ‘for good this time’ Kristy thought, as she had heard him close the door.

- I need to untie you and get you into another position, Sean whispered.

Hearing his voice again sent a new wave of shivers up Kristy’s body.

- Ok, she answered, not hesitating or asking more questions.
Sean untied Kristy’s bonds quickly and efficiently. He then put his hands on her hips and made her turn 180 degrees. Then, he put his hands on her shoulders.

- I need you to lie down on your back he said.

Again, Kristy quickly obliged. She was too tired and horny to ask any questions and she wasn’t afraid of him. So far, he had kept his word through all of their dealings and she felt she could trust him. As she was lying on the carpet, Kristy felt Sean bind her spread legs to the base of his bed again. Before she knew it, her hands were bound over her head and Sean was beside her again.

- You remember the word? Sean checked again, not knowing how Kristy would react to the hot wax.
- Of course, she said.
- What is it? He checked.
- Red, Kristy recited, sticking out her tongue. But you’re not going to make me say it.
- Really? Is that a challenge? Sean asked.
- No, Kristy quickly answered.
- Ready?
- Yes.

As soon as she felt the first sting on her left breast, Kristy smiled. She knew exactly what Sean was doing to her, having done it many times before. She knew that the sharp sting would become dull an instant later before another would take its place on another area of her body. However, nothing else happened, it was as though Sean was waiting for something. Kristy had always loved fire, had always been fascinated by it. Hot wax wasn’t an exception. She remembered how she had “dropped” some wax on the tough skin of her heels as a child. Gradually, she had moved on to more sensitive skin. Even now, in her senior year of high school, Kristy was still playing with wax. It had been about six months ago that she had discovered how powerful an aphrodisiac coping with the immediate pain was. Since then, she would play often with her candles becoming bolder and bolder each time.

Sean was taken aback by Kristy’s reaction when the first drop of wax reached her breast. He didn’t hear the sharp intake of breath he had anticipated, hadn’t heard the question he waited for, didn’t see an ounce of fear or uncertainty. She merely smiled.

- Are you ok? He asked.

Kristy chuckled lightly.

- You’re not going to get very far with that, she said.
- The problem with wax is that once it’s hardened, you can keep piling it on, but it doesn’t have the same effect, she continued.
- And it’s not like you have a big area to play on seeing as the name of you game is ‘tits or clit’.

It was Sean’s turn to be dumbfounded. Only when he felt the hot wax from the candlestick spill onto his hand did he regain his senses.

- Hum, he said thoughtfully, this is…unexpected. I think then, that this will be the final round then.
- You’re not going to make me say ‘clit’, I’m too used to the sensation of wax, it won’t become unbearable enough for me to want to switch, Kristy teased.
- We’ll see, Sean answered.

He went to work quickly, tipping the candle over Kristy’s right breast and making the hot wax rain on her so that she couldn’t get used to the burning sensation before the next drop reached her skin. She was coping really well, but Sean knew how to elicit a reaction out of her.

Kristy felt her right breast covered in wax. She loved the feeling and knowing that her other breast was left was causing her nether regions to tingle with pleasure. Seeing as she knew that this was the last round, the game was in her hands now; she could stop at anytime by speaking the trigger word twice but she had challenged Sean and so she kept her lips sealed. Besides, she was curious to find out how he thought to wear her out.

Before long she knew that her left breast was covered because, though she could feel the drops of wax falling on her, they were hitting the hardened shell so she couldn’t feel the burn anymore. When she heard Sean blow out the candle and smelled the telltale scent of smoke, she was about to be smart-mouthed and ask Sean how he planned to get her to crack but he was quicker than her.

As soon as Kristy’s breasts were covered, Sean began to pick the wax off her right breast. He knew that if he turned on the light, he would see that her skin had changed a pinkish tinge because of the slight burns the wax had inflicted upon her sensitive skin. He moved quickly, removing all of the wax. Then he lit a match, this time, wanting Kristy to know what he was doing, before reigniting the candle.

- Wha…? Started Kristy.
- Am I doing? Finished Sean. Starting over, obviously, I had no more room so I had to remove the wax, but since you haven’t said ‘clit’ yet, I can’t change areas. I guess you’ll just have to receive it on you already sensitive tits.
- Shi…aaa…clit! Kristy said as Sean started letting the candle drip again on her already sensitive area.

Now Kristy was nervous; though she had played with her southern regions before, she had never done it shaved and she had the feeling that it would hurt. Kristy was bracing herself for the first drop of wax when she heard Sean blow out the candle again. She felt him come in closer and remove the blindfold.

- That’s quite enough for tonight, he said simply. I’m pretty sure that you’ve never played with wax since you’ve cleaned up your pussy and I don’t think now is the time to start. You’ve been a good sport and I think you deserve your few hours of sleep left before going back to school tomorrow.

Kristy simply nodded. As Sean untied her, Kristy realized how tired she was. She allowed him to lead her to his bed and she cuddled up in his blankets as he went about his room, cleaning up after himself. She dozed off quickly.

Sean had just set Kristy in his bed when he felt his jean pocket vibrating. Knowing by her regular breathing that the girl was asleep, Sean took his cell out of his pocket and checked the screen. ‘Shit’, he thought as he saw the six-letter word that was printed across it. ‘Shit, he thought again, what the fuck does she want at three in the morning?’ Should he answer or should he ignore Alicia’s call?

Your choice:
- Should Sean answer the phone?
- Or should he ignore the call?

Likes and stuff

Old 11-25-2011, 06:54 PM   #15
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default A day of consequence

You’ve waited long enough. Here is the next part. I will try (choosing my words carefully here) to get the next part in on Monday (so I can get back into the rhythm of getting my posts in every Monday) but I make no promises; in theory, I’ll still have ‘till next Friday to get it in. Anyway, here it is. You’ll unfortunately have a short time to vote (I’ll be posting the result Sunday morning). To be honest, I’m not too sure how pleased I am with it, though it is much better than my first draft, but then again my brain’s a bit fuzzy. As always, all comments, whether they be positive or negative, are appreciated as long at they are constructive (and they always are). Also, please feel free to explain your choices, I really enjoy reading your points of view and the tangents that the discussions take sometimes are fun to watch.

Oh! And I've officially passed the 25 000 word mark . Any ideas of how I could celebrate this achievement?

Sean held the phone in his hand, waiting for the vibrations to stop and send Alicia to his voicemail. He then silenced his phone by turning off the ringer. Now, the only way he would know that someone was calling would be by seeing his phone light up. He knew that not answering was a bad idea; if Alicia was calling at this hour, it was because she knew he was up. And if she knew he was up, she most certainly knew that Kristy was with him. He’d be in deep shit when he’d see her at school. ‘But it will have been worth it’ Sean thought to himself as he looked at the girl sleeping in his bed. Moving as quietly as possible, Sean went to the washroom to grab an extra blanket. Setting it down on the ground beside his bed, he settled down for a short nap before what would be a very long day.

Kristy didn’t even hear the alarm clock ring. She woke up to a freshly clean and dressed Sean who was gently shaking her to wake her. Kristy felt like she would never be able to get up. The events from the previous night had made her very tired and she was feeling very weary of the events that would transpire when she would come face to face with Alicia during the day.

- I took the liberty of sneaking one my mom’s shirts out of the dresser when she left the house; I figured that you probably wouldn’t want to return home to get one of your own seeing as you told you dad last night that you were all set, Sean said in low melodious tones when Kristy opened her eyes.
- Oh…thanks, she answered. I hadn’t thought of that at all.
- I also thought that you might want to take a shower. The towel is already out. I’ll be downstairs when you’re ready to have breakfast, he added.

Kristy merely nodded. She was afraid that if she opened her mouth, she would have trouble containing the emotion that she felt. She got out Sean’s bed, unabashed at her nakedness and, putting her clothes for the day in a bundle, made her way to the washroom. Even though the day would be trying, she felt somewhat less weighted. ‘I really like him’ she thought as she was closing the washroom door.

While Kristy was under the steady flow of steamy water she allowed herself to enjoy the moment, allowing the water to wash away her worries for the day. She washed herself quickly, paying extra attention to her breasts to make sure no more traces of the wax remained and to her pussy, the hungry little creature that had drooled in excitement all night. She got dressed putting on the same bra and pants she had worn the day before and admiring herself in the simple black shirt that Sean had leant her.

As Sean was setting up the table for breakfast, he remembered Alicia’s call from the night before. Fishing out his cell phone from his back pocket, he put his phone back on vibrate and touched his screen in the correct sequence to reach his voicemail. He listened carefully, waiting somewhat anxiously, anticipating the spiteful voice that would be heard over the phone. Instead, there was a slight moment of silence, as though Alicia was forming the words she would spit in her mind before voicing them and then nothing; the click that indicated that the call was over. It was Kristy’s footsteps that brought Sean out of his reflexive state.

- Make yourself at home, Sean said, pointing to the full table as Kristy crossed the threshold and entered the kitchen.
- Wow, you must think I eat a lot, Kristy laughed taking in the scene.

On the table, Sean had laid out two types of bread, peanut butter, three kinds of jam, some fruit, cream cheese, three boxes of cereal…

- I didn’t know what you liked to eat, so I took out a bit of everything, Sean explained.

Kristy chuckled. As the two teens fixed themselves breakfast and ate, an uncomfortable silence loomed over them. Both of them seemed to be thinking about the consequences of their actions during the night, from the game of TorD to the escape from the school to the events that had transpired in the boy’s room. Kristy was vaguely wondering how Alicia would react when she’d see Sean and herself arrive at school together.

- Maybe I could drop you off near your place so that you can take the bus, Sean offered, stopping Kristy’s line of thought in its tracks.
- That is precisely what I was thinking about, Kristy replied. But I have a feeling she’s going to know one way or another.
- Yeah, I think so too, he said.
- So, I guess we’d better clean up here so that we can go after, no need to prolong the unease, Sean added in an afterthought.
- I agree, Kristy said simply.

Everything in the kitchen was quickly put away and the ride to school was uneventful. Besides small talk to ease the stress that was building again the two teens didn’t talk much. Sean parked his car in the lot reserved for students and undid his seatbelt. Kristy took in a breath and eventually followed suit. They exited the car together and entered the school in the same manner. Kristy was fidgety, always looking at her phone to see if she had missed a call (Alicia did have her number after all). When she and Sean parted ways to go to their respective lockers, Kristy took her time to turn the corner because she was certain that she would have to face an angry Alicia. But nothing happened. There was no big sign on or in her locker, she hadn’t bumped into anyone from the gang yet and she hadn’t received any calls or instant messages.

Kristy’s uneasiness went up a notch during her first period class. Nothing had happened yet and she was certain that Alicia was up to something. Kristy was imagining a whole bunch of crazy scenarios as her history class was going on and she was oblivious to the ramblings of her teacher. Oddly enough, though her wild imagination was causing even more anxiety it was also somewhat appealing. Kristy's body was, once again, reacting physically to the possibility that she may be blackmailed, humiliated, bound and made helpless and who knew what else.

Just thinking about it brought her back to what had happened the night before and before she knew it, she felt the familiar tingle of pleasure in her southern parts. As the morning progressed, nothing out of the ordinary happened. Kristy didn’t cross anyone from Alicia’s gang, but it wasn’t abnormal; they all had their own schedules and hardly had any classes in common.

The morning’s minutes inched by, but eventually the lunch bell rang. Kristy had just closed her locker after putting her books in when she came face to face with Alicia and Devon.

- Have fun last night? Alicia asked in a falsely innocent tone.
- You talking about the part where you tied me up in the boys’ showers so that I could greet the swim team this morning? Kristy replied, testily.

Alicia smiled maliciously at this. ‘So it was her plan all along that I be found by the boys’ thought Kristy.

- No, she’s talking about the part where Sean came to your rescue and brought you back to his place, said Caitlin who had just arrived closely followed by Sean.
- Come on Alicia, it was a foolish and dangerous idea, said the boy.

Ignoring Sean’s comment, Alicia pressed on.

- No choice of punishments this time, because you fell short on your time, you’ll be coming to my place for a session in discipline after school, Alicia continued.
- And before you ask, I haven’t decided for how long, it will be until you will have understood the message, the girl continued.
- And if I refuse? Kristy asked, trying to act defiantly.
- Then I post these around the school, a new one each day, Alicia said handing an envelope to Kristy.

Kristy looked down in horror at the grayscale photographs that were inside the yellow envelop. On the first one, there was a pair of breasts, her breasts, with the caption ‘have you seen these tits?’. The second one showed an enlargement of her pussy, unshaved with the sentence ‘have you seen this pussy?’ printed across it. The third, showed her naked body from her shoulders to her knees with the words ‘have you seen this body?’. Finally, the last one showed a full body naked shot, the picture Alicia had taken two days before when she had played with herself in the girls’ washroom. To her horror, Kristy’s brain made out the message ‘have you seen this slut?’

Kristy immediately became red with embarrassment. Resealing the envelope, she crossed her arms around it and looked down at the ground, ashamed of herself. She didn’t even resist when Alicia tugged it away from her.

- Good girl, said Alicia. Now, there’s the matter of what will be happening during the time you'll be at my place.

Kristy kept her head down and her mouth shut, not wanting Alicia to have reason to punish her further.

- You know, I should probably thank you, Sean, for going to get her. Honestly, when you told me you’d get her out of there so that I could punish her for not completing her evening, I didn’t think you’d actually do it.
- Oh come on Alicia, I didn’t do it for that. I told you I was against the idea in the first place, Sean said, his voice sounding only seemingly confident.
- And really, you did good by being completely true to your word and making her cum so that I could have even more fun with her, Alicia pressed on relentlessly.
- NO! Kristy and Sean exclaimed together.
- I didn’t have an orgasm and he’d never do something like that, Kristy said, outraged.
- Come on, Alicia, you know she didn’t cum; she’s been true to her word and has played your game fairly so far, Sean argued.
- Oh but, that’s just the thing. I know she didn’t make herself cum, but you on the other hand… Alicia seemed to be having the time of her life.

Kristy couldn’t, however bring herself to look up at Sean to try to read his expression. She knew that Alicia was a conniving bitch but she genuinely thought that Sean was a good guy and she wanted to keep on believing that.

- No, he wouldn’t. Sean, please tell me that you didn’t. Please tell me that you didn’t agree to all of this, Kristy pleaded.
- I did. But it was just to pretend. It was just to get you out of there, Sean said.
- But he did. When Devon was bringing you to the showers I had a little chat with Sean. Come on, man, the game’s over, you can stop pretending to be mister nice guy. Alicia burst out in a soft laughter.

Kristy was confused. She didn’t know what to believe. On the one hand Alicia was telling her that Sean had agreed, even volunteered to get her to not complete her punishment and even to make her cum. On the other hand Sean was saying that even though he told Alicia that he was going to get Kristy out of the showers and give her an orgasm, it was only to satisfy the girl so that she wouldn’t be suspicious. His argument was that he wanted to protect Kristy.

Kristy wasn’t sure who to believe.

You choose:
- Should Kristy believe Alicia’s side of the story?
- Or should she believe Sean’s side of the story?

Likes and stuff

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, humiliation, punishment, submission, tasks/dares