Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-19-2018, 11:22 AM   #1
Alexandra1

Default 20/f Punishment Dares

Hello People,

I failed a No Limit Task and ve to post here to get Punished. Nearly everything is allowed. Just my hardlimits will stay.

Yours
Alexandra1

my hobbies are riding on my horse and swimming.

My likes are:
insertions and a bit pain.

my dislikes are:
anal, public

My limits are:
A2m, watersports, family and permanent

my hardlimits, which i ll never break are photos and videos/audio, because i dont want to be exposed online...
Alexandra1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 11:35 AM   #2
Joker50
Distinguished Member

talking to you on kik

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 02:29 PM   #3
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

You know the toilet seat you sit on several times a day it is locked in the up position so you can not sit on it
Throw two six sided disk and multiply the no for the amount of days it is locked for it could be only one of course or may be 36
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 02:38 PM   #4
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra1 View Post
Hello People,

I failed a No Limit Task and ve to post here to get Punished. Nearly everything is allowed. Just my hardlimits will stay.

Yours
Alexandra1
Not sure what A2m is!!
But other punishments: do you have someone else will administer?
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 05:25 PM   #5
ksoma
getDare Succubus

How long are you open to receiving these punishments?
Will you write reports?
Old 04-20-2018, 12:05 PM   #6
Alexandra1

i am open for this week.
and yes
i will write reports

my hobbies are riding on my horse and swimming.

My likes are:
insertions and a bit pain.

my dislikes are:
anal, public

My limits are:
A2m, watersports, family and permanent

my hardlimits, which i ll never break are photos and videos/audio, because i dont want to be exposed online...
Alexandra1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Alexandra1 for this post:
Old 04-20-2018, 12:38 PM   #7
Switch413
getDare Sweetheart

Drink 1 liter every hour of the day, from the time you start you are not allowed to remove clothing while inside a bathroom

Kik:Switch413

Dislikes: spanking, pain, CBT, public

Soft Limits: Piss, anal, denial

Limits: scat, illegal, family, friends, social ruin, long term, etc
PM DARES http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85674
Switch413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 01:50 PM   #8
growler21d
Distinguished Member

You will need 2 bowls. For 24 hours, these 2 bowls are your toilet. 1 for piss, 1 for shit. These bowls will not leave your bedroom. Each time you need to use your bowls you must give yourself 50 spanks (pussy spanks for piss, ass spanks for shit), then fuck your ass with your dildo for 2 minutes. You will then put this dildo in your mouth while you use the bowl.

You are not allowed to use toilet paper. You may only clean yourself using the panties you are wearing for the day.

At the end of the 24 hours, and after you have slept with the bowls in your room, you may remove the bowls from your room but both must be pour over your head.

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Limits: Permanent, blood

If it isn't listed, assume indifferent/dislike, but it never hurts to ask

Looking for a female kik slave - pictures will be required
kik ID: growler21d
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 10:20 PM   #9
ksoma
getDare Succubus

I'm gonna go a little nuts, because this no limits lets me cut loose.
If you don't want to do every one, then we can make it based on chance:
Roll a six sided die, and add 1 to the roll. That is how many of my dares you have to do.
Then, if you want to make it based on chance, still, roll for which dares you must do.

1) If they aren't already, get your nipples pierced. Edge a few times before you go in to get it done, and then when you get home, masturbate to orgasm while focusing on your memory of how it felt to get pierced.

2) Go to a public park. Look for young couples. Approach them and ask the guy if it is OK for you to make out with his GF for a minute. If they ask, be honest and say it is a dare, but you want to kiss her, with tongue.
If they let you, do so.
You must keep approaching people, and asking them, until you have kissed 10 girls. You have 3 days to pull this off (meaning, 72 hours, after asking the first couple, so if you get very few yeses, you can try again the next day, and the day after that)

3) Get a friend, a trenchcoat, a leash, and a blindfold. That friend can drive you to WHERE EVER THEY WANT, while you are blindfolded, naked save for a coat. When the car comes to a stop, wait for your friend to open your door and help you out. They will walk you, for at least 5 minutes, and up to half an hour. You will stay blindfolded. You will follow these directions:
"let your coat fall open" (you no longer hold it closed, but don't open it intentionally)
"open your coat" (you open your coat to shoulder width)
"open your coat wide" (you spread it open as far as you can)
"close your coat, mostly" (close it to the "let it fall open" position)
"close your coat" (cover up)
"shake your tits" (...shake your tits)
"finger yourself" (I don't need to define all of these)
"stop" (you stop anything you're doing, and go to a neutral pose)
Where are you? Who has seen you? You don't know, or need to know. You just follow directions, and put yourself on display, as your friend commands.

4) a fine comb, a lit candle, and a hand towel. Grow out your pubes for two weeks (if you have none), then set up.
Take a shower, be clean, and dry completely. Use the fine comb to neaten the hair. Very carefully, use the candle to burn the hair off. Use the towel to both pat out the fire, and wipe away the burnt hairs. You can either go quickly (let it all burn and be done) but as slow as it might be, and somewhat more intimidating, go slower, in briefer, controlled burning, until it is as bare as possible.
While this is within what you say you will do, I will say anyways: This should be safe. You control what hair burns, and can snuff it in an instant.
When bare, damp the towel, wipe yourself clean, dry off, and drip the wax all over your freshly bare pussy.

5) Make a tack bra and panties. At least one size smaller than you're normally wear. Wear them for a full (16 hour) day.

6) Write down three sexual things or situations you would be TERRIFIED to be in... but that you would do, if you had to, and ONE that you would be happily willing to do, but that a reader would assume it, like the others, would be a fear.
Find a willing friend. Give them the paper they are written on (the friend should assume all the ideas scare you). You are their slave for a day, and must do at least 10 specific demands they lay out. One of your 4 things written will be used against you (and can be used, multiple times, if your friend insists), and the three other things CAN NOT be used. Aside from photo/video/audio, that is the only hard limit.

7) In order of who this dare may involve:
Brother, father, male cousin, uncle, male friend who you have NEVER been remotely sexual with.
If your don't have a brother or he isn't available, then you do this to your father. If he isn't available, a male cousin, if he isn't available, your uncle, if he isn't available, the close male friend.
You can prepare for this no matter how you wish, whether that means a straight forward approach, or having a few drinks to prepare, or anything else. You approach them, and find a way to invite them to watch you take of your clothing, and masturbate. If they take you up on the offer, then strip for them, and masturbate while they watch, and after cumming, THANK THEM for watching you, and tell them it made you happy to show that to them (but also say that it was probably a one time thing).

An alternative (which may be much easier, but also technically breaks your hard limit) is to text them, and send them videos or pictures of you stripping, and then masturbating. This means you don't need to broach the subject, or do it in front of them. It also means you can even claim ignorance (the "I meant to send it to someone else, opps" excuse)

I'd love to hear reports from all of them. Technically, there is no limit to how many dares we can issue. That said, I don't expect these to all be done, unless you roll a 6 and add one.
And even then, I expect they might push things too far.

Still, if you are serious about no limits but your hard limits, then I greatly look forward to reading your reports.

Advertisements
Kink Talk