Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-26-2018, 03:42 PM   #1
Vodin30
getDare Devil

Default Panty shopping

Background:
I had ended a relationship and decided to change my lifestyle. As such I threw away all my panties, bras and such. I tried to maintain my life as best I could. Eventually I bought a few panties that I would wear from time to time. I bought a few thongs as a result to dares I did here. Well I have had wandering thoughts which always lead me back to lingerie. So I have decided to refill my drawer whith several new panties, thongs and G-strings. More recently I have really gotten into humiliation and or embarrassment. Which is where you, my friends in the Get Dare community come into play.

I would like you to send me a letter that I will take to the sales lady at Victoria's Secret and give to her. I will not read it and there fore will have no idea what is in the letter. You might tall her I am just a poor errand boy or you might tell her I am a panty wearing sissy replenishing my clothes. I will be buying what ever you have her help me with as I don't want to waste her time. In your letter please be respectful of the lady that will read your note.

Now before you send a letter that may be way, way , way over the top, I want you to know. I have a female friend, Diana, that will scan through your notes and disregard any that she feels will get me arrested or that are just blatently vulgar. The rest she will seal in an envelope and hand to me for my shopping. I don't know when she will give them to me just at random times when we are out and about. We meet at least every three days for coffee. She has told me that she might write a letter herself.

Please send all letters to
[email protected]

Thank you in advance for any and all help.
Also I will write a follow up report here for any letters I get.

trapped in the vulnerable thread until June 20

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 04:03 PM   #2
Vodin30
getDare Devil

Just a quick update

Diana has informed me that she has received the first letter and has indicated that I should be ready to shop this week. Thank you to whom ever sent the letter.

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

Old 02-04-2018, 10:30 PM   #3
Vodin30
getDare Devil

Ok my first trip panty shopping.

Diana and I met for coffee on Wednesday. I could see that she had something on her mind and I was pretty sure what is was. After we had coffee we started strolling along the mall. When we got to the Victorias Secret Pink store she stopped and handed me the envelope with the instructions in it. I was not too concerned at first as she was with me and I was sure I could play it off. I soon found out that was not the case. As I turned to enter she turned and walked away. I called after her. She turned around and just said, "I would not get arrested, this time." My heart immediately started to race. Yes I was expecting this but I was by no means ready for it. Looking around as I entered I saw that I was the only one in there except for the sales lady. All I could hear was my heart pounding in my ears as she approached me and asked if she could be of any help. I felt a bead of sweat form on my temple. I tried to sound nonchalant but my throat went dry and I croaked out a meek "yes" I swallowed several times and tried to recover. I told her I needed to get some underwear and that my girlfriend wrote it down for me. As I handed her the letter my hand was not just shaking it was trembling. She looked puzzled but took it and started to read. I felt as if the temperature has risen 100 degrees or something. She smiled and folded the letter and put it in her pocket. She them turned and rummaged through the display of panties picking out several bright ones. She finally handed me five thongs. she then directed me to the sales counter. I thanked her and headed off. My heart was still racing and I still felt very flush as I finished me purchase. As I collected my bag Diana walked up and asked if I got what I needed in what I felt was an all too loud voice.

I never did find out what the letter had said.

First letter down, I'm wondering now if there are any more.

Old 02-05-2018, 12:32 AM   #4
ebsia
Distinguished Member

I was thinking, isnt it fun that you get to read the letter afterwards. Then you now what kind of huniliation you went through. This might also make you more nervous for the next time, if something really degrading was discussed. Just an idea
ebsia is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ebsia for this post:
Old 02-05-2018, 12:56 AM   #5
Frazi3r
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebsia View Post
I was thinking, isnt it fun that you get to read the letter afterwards. Then you now what kind of huniliation you went through. This might also make you more nervous for the next time, if something really degrading was discussed. Just an idea
It would also be nice for us to be able to read the letters as well in the report associated with that letter.

Likes: Crossdressing, Masturbation, Edging, Bondage, Feet, Cum, Hidden/Semi Public, Pictures
Limits: Face, Body Writing, Family, Piss, Scat, Public, Permanent, Blood, Extreme Pain, Illegal, Involving Others

Kik: frazi3r1

PM Dares
Kik Dares
Frazi3r is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Frazi3r for this post:
Old 02-05-2018, 08:14 AM   #6
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Have you got arrested before?
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 08:43 AM   #7
Vodin30
getDare Devil

Quote:

I agree, if I read what had happened it might really be harder to go through with it a second or third time. But it could have also been nothing. The things that went through my mind at the time were pretty extreme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazi3r View Post
It would also be nice for us to be able to read the letters as well in the report associated with that letter.

I will ask Diana if she still has a copy that I can post here. So far she has only received the one letter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Have you got arrested before?

No I have never been arrested, but with all the crap in the news I don't want to risk it either.

Old 02-08-2018, 10:26 AM   #8
Vodin30
getDare Devil

Last chance to send your letters in. I am going to close this down soon.

send your humiliating/embarrassing letters for me to [email protected]

Old 02-14-2018, 05:35 PM   #9
Vodin30
getDare Devil

We I talked to Diana after our most recent shopping trip, where instead of a letter she brought a friend, and she decided that I would indeed post the letters here for you all to read if any more come in. Also she told me to leave this up and running and if any more letters arrive she would be happy to set up additional shopping excursions as she had a great time. So this will remain alive indefinitely.

I don't have the last letter but it said something about going away to attend an "adult" style Mardi Gras costume party crossdressed as a vampy streetwalker. It went on to say something about that I needed silky and lacy thongs to wear. Diana also told me that it informed the sales lady the she planned to "accidentally" leave all my underwear at home.

So send your letters in, I will be waiting.

Old 02-24-2018, 05:07 PM   #10
Vodin30
getDare Devil

I no longer have any male underwear at all. It seems all I do is hand wash panties as I don't have that many yet. So I still need more panties if anyone was thinking of sending a letter to Diana please do.

thanks.

Old 03-15-2018, 09:38 PM   #11
Vodin30
getDare Devil

Diana received another letter and took me shopping. She gave me no notice just stopped by and had me get in. We drove to the mall and walked along. I was a bit afraid as we walked by Victoria's Secret, but we just continued on. I started to relax but then she stopped and handed me an envelope and said that no matter what we don't know each other. She then told me to wait five minutes and then come in. I watched her walk in then looked up at the name of the store "Intimate Basics". I waited then took a deep breath and entered the shop. Looking around I saw only three other people, two workers and Diana. Diana was engaged with the older woman doing whatever which left me with the younger girl. I figured that I was there for panties so I started to head towards a display I saw. Since I had no idea what I was supposed to get I just kind of looked at everything and nothing. My pulse started climbing the longer I stood there. I had selected three thongs, pink, lavender and white when the girl asked if she could help me find anything. I just stood there longer than I should before I croaked something, cleared my throat and tried again only to find my mouth dry as a desert in summer. While I tried to ask for panties I handed her the letter just saying that this will explain. As she read the letter I tried to explain that I had a friend help me out as I really didn't know what I should get. I thought I heard her giggle a bit before folding the note and sticking it in her pocket. She eyed me up and down, then told me to turn around and hold my arms out. When she wrapped her arms around me I flinched and moved away. She told me I had to stand still so she could measure me or she wouldn't be able to fit me properly. I stood there blushing hard. I looked at Diana who just smirked. She then told me that they had some great new bra and panty sets. Looking at me she asked "yellow, right?" I just nodded and said "yes please" She showed me a few sets that she said will fit me. then stood there looking at me. We had an uncomfortable moment, at least for me. I figured that she was waiting for me to choose one. I selected a bright yellow lacy set and thanked her for the help. I just wanted to get out of there. We walked up to the register and I paid for the items and as nonchalantly as I could left. I walked a little bit away and sat waiting for Diana.

Here is the letter, she gave me a copy on the way home.

Dear sir/madam

I'm a friend of this boy. He likes to wear female underwear but he is really shy about it. In fact he doesn't own any male underwear, but he still has problems shopping new panties for himself. Please be mindful towards him. He would like to buy a yellow thong with matching bra for himself wear. He likes really girly things so if you could please pick him something fitting.

Sincerely: his friend

She said she changed it very little to fit the store and she put a name at the bottom.

A special thanks to Master W for the letter.

Lets keep those letters coming.

The following user says Thank You to Vodin30 for this post:
Old 03-16-2018, 12:33 AM   #12
ebsia
Distinguished Member

Maybe it could be fun to also upload a picture of the things you bought. This way we dont have to imagine anymore what you bought
ebsia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 12:57 AM   #13
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

This sounds fun.

Are we allowed to tell the shopkeeper you want to buy other things as well as panties?

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 03:13 PM   #14
Vodin30
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdarknight View Post
This sounds fun.

Are we allowed to tell the shopkeeper you want to buy other things as well as panties?
Well I was trying to acquire more panties but I am open to other things as well, Master W did have me buy a bra with my panties. All I as is that you keep it reasonable. Diana will have the final say as to what stays in the letter. But I see she is getting a bit liberal with it.

Quote:
Maybe it could be fun to also upload a picture of the things you bought. This way we dont have to imagine anymore what you bought
I will have to think about it, I normally don't do pictures. Maybe I can post some static pictures of the items.

Old 03-17-2018, 01:17 AM   #15
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodin30 View Post
Well I was trying to acquire more panties but I am open to other things as well, Master W did have me buy a bra with my panties. All I as is that you keep it reasonable. Diana will have the final say as to what stays in the letter. But I see she is getting a bit liberal with it.
One letter sent.

Good luck, bitch.

...you might need it

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk