Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-27-2017, 10:58 PM   #1
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Exclamation What would it take for you to (realistic edition)

12 more "what would it take for you ..." questions. This time they are (hopefully) not as outlandish as the last.
Bonus points if you also order them from easiest to hardest.

What would it take for you to ...
  1. Do your next grocery shopping barefoot.
  2. Drink an ass smoothie.
  3. Have sex in an airplane toilet.
  4. Answer the door naked (you won't know who it is).
  5. Wear only latex clothing in public (for at least 2 hours).
  6. Pay for sex.
  7. Get paid for sex.
  8. Kiss a stranger you are not attracted to on the lips.
  9. Drink another persons piss.
  10. Eat a sandwich made with your own pubic hair (assuming you have it).
  11. Have someone cane and/or whip your ass until it bleeds.
  12. Spend the night tied naked in a tight hogtie, optionally with your ass plugged and mouth gagged.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 11:17 PM   #2
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
12 more "what would it take for you ..." questions. This time they are (hopefully) not as outlandish as the last.

1. Spend the night tied naked in a tight hogtie, optionally with your ass plugged and mouth gagged.- I want to try sleeping in bondage so I would do this easy and it really wouldnt take much convincing if someone took charge and tied me like that as long as I trusted them and they stayed with me.
  2. Do your next grocery shopping barefoot. I wouldn't do this normally, but I would do this for very little benefits.
  3. Wear only latex clothing in public (for at least 2 hours). I have wanted to try latex clothing so this could almost be fun. I would try it especially if someone else bought the clothing.
  4. Have sex in an airplane toilet. I would have to be convinced and reassured that we wouldnt be busted, but I think with the right person it wouldn't take much.
  5. Kiss a stranger you are not attracted to on the lips. Maybe some one would have a pick me up, but I would be hesitant to kiss a stranger, but not so much as I need to be bribed entirely.
  6. Answer the door naked (you won't know who it is). It would either have to be a bet or a bribe. I would not do this without something in return.
  7. Get paid for sex. I would more likely do this because it would be a benefit, but the amount would have to be at least 1,000 dollars and the person has to use a condom.
  8. Have someone cane and/or whip your ass until it bleeds. I think I want to try this once to see the affect it has on me sexually, but there would have to be a lot of bribing and promises and trust for this to happen.
  9. Pay for sex. I am not that horny so I would not likely pay for sex. I would be too nervous and I wouldn't be confident enough, I would have to be dragged kicking and screaming I think.
  10. Drink another persons piss. This is just gross. You would have to pay me enough money to cover my grad school and then some. I would have to be held down and forced to swallow it in order to get me to do this. I do not like bodily fluids.
  11. Eat a sandwich made with your own pubic hair (assuming you have it). Its my own so I guess its not as bad as an ass smoothie, but I would still need to be held down and forced fed while having some type of reward like my education paid for.
  12. Drink an ass smoothie.
I would only do this for a bet that had a large enough monetary value to cover my schooling. The same as above, I would have to be held down and forced to do this.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits
Wedgiebondagebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 11:35 PM   #3
Twins

[LIST=1][*]Do your next grocery shopping barefoot. Anything I do this all the time
[*]Drink an ass smoothie. Good fruit provided for free and me getting to choose the ass
[*]Have sex in an airplane toilet. Plane tickets I want to join the mile high club
[*]Answer the door naked (you won't know who it is).$1k
[*]Wear only latex clothing in public (for at least 2 hours). Getting to choose and keep the latex
[*]Pay for sex. A brillant model who would be willing to do anything
[*]Get paid for sex. I charge 10k per 5 minutes
[*]Kiss a stranger you are not attracted to on the lips. A good dare or meal
[*]Drink another persons piss. Getting to choose who pee as I do this
[*]Eat a sandwich made with your own pubic hair (assuming you have it). Oh that’s really random, nice bread and good food and drink to wash it down
[*]Have someone cane and/or whip your ass until it bleeds. My sister smile lol
[*]Spend the night tied naked in a tight hogtie, optionally with your ass plugged and mouth gagged. Eh a good day the next day

Into pee/spanking/choking/incest
And a bunch more
Twins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 10:03 AM   #4
subGanymede

Yay, bonus points-

Warm weather.
2. Kiss a stranger you are not attracted to on the lips.
Dunno. Giving someone a quick air kiss on the lips isn't that big a deal. Hygiene i guess?
Perfectly fine with that as long as the airplane is on the ground.
4. Wear only latex clothing in public (for at least 2 hours).
Sudocrem and good weather
5. Spend the night tied naked in a tight hogtie, optionally with your ass plugged and mouth gagged.
A lot of practice. My body can't handle being tied up tightly for more than a few minutes, my jaw acts up when i'm gagged for about that long and my ass isn't very flexible, so being plugged for such a timespan wouldn't be healthy for me.
06. Drink another persons piss
Absolute control over that person's diet for a month and perfect knowledge about their medical history.
07. Have someone cane and/or whip your ass until it bleeds.
A whole lotta aftercare and enough trust in that person and their skills
08. Answer the door naked (you won't know who it is).
I'd have to live in a nudist colony. Or somewhere else where it's acceptable to be nude in public.
09. Drink an ass smoothie.
Fiber, enemas, 1 trillion dollars.
Ketchup. Everything tastes the same with ketchup.
Also a lot of water so i can wash that stuff down.

11. Pay for sex.
Money, alcohol and decades of sexual frustration
12. Get paid for sex.
I don't want to put a price on my sexuality. That thought sounds extremely scary. So i'd need a decent shrink.

Twin Blades!
Likes & limits~
Them's the stats: 20yo 174cm 74Kg SL 109 MR 10 Pro 66 Gold 3 Silver Elite
subGanymede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 10:17 AM   #5
Hammarling

Nicer and warmer weather. In the summer i'll happily walk around a supermarket barefoot
    £29million plus a free House
    Just give me the girl and i'll be airborne in moments
    £100, because it's easy to say "i did this for £100" without looking werid
    Provide me the clothes and again £100 for the same reason, provided i chose the location.
  6. Pay for sex.
    Give me the money and i'll give it to the girl. Or make it one of my big celebrity crushes and i'll pay up.
  7. Get paid for sex.
    Depends who i'm having sex with... celebrity crush, i'll do it for free. Random stranger, gonna need good incentive.
    £100, same reasoning as earlier
    £13million would do it
    Depends how much hair we're talking... one hair, not a lot. The whole sandwich, £55million because that feeling of hair in mouth is worst thing in the world...
    Doesn't appeal to me as fun, so £5million for until bleeding... and a free cushion to sit on for a week
  12. Spend the night tied naked in a tight hogtie, optionally with your ass plugged and mouth gagged.
    Again not normally that submissive, and that sounds really uncomfortable and a horrible nights sleep... so £5million

Yes i'm an expensive person, but i'm sure we can haggle on some of this

My NEW Ad Seeking A Submissive

My Bloggy Blog of Blogness

Kik: KHammarling

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Scat, Extremes, Illegal, Pics/Vids (unless i ok it)

Likes: Pet Play, Humiliation, Public, Light Anal, Self-Bondage/Bondage, Degradation, Games
Hammarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 11:32 AM   #6
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

[QUOTE=Jaroface;3091157]12 more "what would it take for [*]Do your next grocery shopping barefoot.
bit of money I guess [*]Drink an ass smoothie.
not going to happen [*]Have sex in an airplane toilet.
a willing partner and someone to buy the flight tickets [*]Answer the door naked (you won't know who it is).
lots of money [*]Wear only latex clothing in public (for at least 2 hours)
a dom to make me do it .[*]Pay for sex.
not going to happen [*]Get paid for sex.
not going to happen[*]Kiss a stranger you are not attracted to on the lips.
nothing [*]Drink another persons piss
someone who would give me a chance to as long as female .[*]Eat a sandwich made with your own pubic hair (assuming you have it).
not happening [*]Have someone cane and/or whip your ass until it bleeds.
would love that so nothing [*]Spend the night tied naked in a tight hogtie, optionally with your ass plugged and mouth gagged.
nothing would like to be in that position

Limits :Involving others,naked dares permenant, toilet, family/friends/work, messy, anything illegal

[COLOR="Lime"]Likes :Humiliation, tease and denial, crossdressing, hidden public crossdressing , orgasm control, cum instruction, risky public dressing (chance of discovery), public crossdressing (away from home area), Internet exposure

Add days in lingerie
Alcd87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 10:50 PM   #7
Nelioka

I've put them in order easiest to hardest so!

1.Do your next grocery shopping barefoot: Not much tbh, I'd actually do this if it wouldn't look weird. Being barefoot is comfy.

2. Eat a sandwich made with your own pubic hair (assuming you have it): I don't have it but, probably if it was only a little bit and I showered first?

3. Wear only latex clothing in public (for at least 2 hours): Being able to wear underwear underneath, and walk where I choose.

4. Have sex in an airplane toilet: Long as its with my significant other, and we're both in the mood, also not to loud!

5. Drink an ass smoothie: Some good fruit with it, pretty much a lot of stuff thrown in to make it taste better, and I know and trust the person the ass belongs to.

6. Answer the door naked (you won't know who it is): Be in a horny mood, and feeling extremely daring!

7. Spend the night tied naked in a tight hogtie, optionally with your ass plugged and mouth gagged: This one? Someone I trust and care about does the tying and is there in case something happens.

8. Kiss a stranger you are not attracted to on the lips: Get some kind of compensation, and the person doesn't look like they got germs or diseases i'd do it.

9. Drink another persons piss: As long as they're healthy and have something good to eat so it doesn't taste awful. Also if its a shot glass not a huge glass. Also be someone I know.

10. Have someone cane and/or whip your ass until it bleeds: Would be extremely painful but as long as they take care of my wounds after, and be someone I know.

11. Pay for sex: It would take a lot to get me to this in fact i'd probably have to be forced against my will i have to much pride in myself.

12. Get paid for sex: Same as above it would need to be a lot and i mean a lot of money before i agreed and also probably would have to be forced to accept it.

My Daddy: Dominus! \(≧▽≦)/
Please Check out my links!!! \(^ヮ^)/
Nelioka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 09:40 AM   #8
shiloh

Money. A solid hundo would probably get me
    It would have to be my ass after it was thoroughly cleaned
    Semi public like this would be ok. I guess I'd just have to be turned on
    A guarantee I won't get in trouble or know the person
    Probably wouldn't ever
  6. Pay for sex.
    Idk that would really put me out the mood. If they don't want me I wouldn't be turned on
  7. Get paid for sex.
    The person would have to be attractive and clean, and it'd have to be at least $300
    Like 20 bucks for real
    Hmmmm. I guess if it was part of a humiliation thing, and we were in a relationship. And they wouldn't tell anyone.
    It was a damn good sandwich with only one hair
    Being in a dom/sub relationship with them, and having done something really bad
    Once again, if it was done by a dom as a punishment, I'd do it
[/QUOTE]

Limits: too much pain, public, pics or videos, poop, involvin others or animals

You can call me Shy for short 😘

I am not looking for a dom/domme right now, but would probably be willing to play! Feel free to message me when I'm online!

Ask me anything: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=330992
shiloh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 04:00 PM   #9
Consensus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
I shall try!

1. Spend the night tied naked in a tight hogtie, optionally with your ass plugged and mouth gagged.
    Not much. Someone whom I liked to ask and then to do it.
  2. Do your next grocery shopping barefoot.
    A warm enough day.
  4. Have someone cane and/or whip your ass until it bleeds.
    Somewhere where I could be anonymous and the clothing provided, I guess. And time.
  6. Answer the door naked (you won't know who it is).
    A set of circumstances worthy of a farce, I guess,
    I would not enjoy it.
  7. Drink another persons piss.
    Probably have to be actually forced on this one,
    but the right person could probably order it and I'd do it.
    This is actually how we used to do kisses as children with relatives. I hated it then, I'd hate it now, but probably some familial situation in which it were expected. Sadly.
  9. Eat a sandwich made with your own pubic hair (assuming you have it).
    Not knowing. Failing that, a fair bit of coercion.
  10. Drink an ass smoothie.
    I have no clue what this is. So I don't really know.
    I figure I'd do it before either of the next two though.
  11. Get paid for sex.
    I am not good enough to get paid, you know.
  12. Pay for sex.
    Ha, as if anyone would take my money. But, seriously,
    no. I have no interest in having sex if the other person doesn't really have any interest in the act or in me. On that note then, I'd have to know that my paying for it was important in some way. Maybe forcing the paid partner to swear off the profession due to my performance or some way of funding them to live that they would accept as not being charity, I don't know,
    something like that.

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 04:39 PM   #10
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Do your next grocery shopping barefoot. - Really warm wether and someone who has stolen my shoes

Drink an ass smoothie. - A really good round of spin the bottle, some drinks and a beautiful girl mixing it with her ass

Have sex in an airplane toilet. - Is still on my bucket list. Any takers? I would love to.

Answer the door naked (you won't know who it is). - Oh, thats a really hard one. S.o. motivating me, winning some money, impress a girl I love or losing a bet with really good sex.

Wear only latex clothing in public (for at least 2 hours). - A group of people doing the same.

Pay for sex. - Easy one. Money and a beautiful girl offering it to me. - Well, where I live, it is legal.

Get paid for sex. - People with much money?

Kiss a stranger you are not attracted to on the lips. - give me a reason. It's no big deal for me, but there must be a reason.

Drink another persons piss. - really? i don't like the idea. I guess a mistress tying me down and doing it to me.

Eat a sandwich made with your own pubic hair (assuming you have it). - I don't like that. A really good round of spin the bottle.

Have someone cane and/or whip your ass until it bleeds.
Outch. A cruel mistress, I guess.

Spend the night tied naked in a tight hogtie, optionally with your ass plugged and mouth gagged. - A couple of attractive girls playing with me the night. Let's try!
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2021, 06:24 PM   #11
Messupmyass

Do your next grocery shopping barefoot. A grocery shop and no shoes
Drink an ass smoothie. An ass and a smoothie
Have sex in an airplane toilet. An airplane and sex
Answer the door naked (you won't know who it is). A door and no clothes
Wear only latex clothing in public (for at least 2 hours). Latex clothing and a public place plus time
Pay for sex. Money
Get paid for sex. Sex
Kiss a stranger you are not attracted to on the lips. Lips and a person I’m not attracted to
Drink another persons piss. Another persons piss
Eat a sandwich made with your own pubic hair (assuming you have it). A sandwich and pubic hair
Have someone cane and/or whip your ass until it bleeds. And ass
Spend the night tied naked in a tight hogtie, optionally with your ass plugged and mouth gagged. A mouth gag and butt plug

My PM dares
Messupmyass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2021, 07:00 AM   #12
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Assuming things are legal, such as shopping barefoot, getting paid for sex, sex in a public place (airplane), etc and there are no legal ramifications, these are my answers in the order easiest to hardest. My answers would change if you have to be realistic with legal issues with some of these though

For these, it would only take telling me to, daring me to or asking me to
  1. Drink another persons piss. I have
  2. Spend the night tied naked in a tight hogtie, optionally with your ass plugged and mouth gagged. I have
  3. Do your next grocery shopping barefoot. This would be cool
  4. Drink an ass smoothie. I have
  5. Answer the door naked (you won't know who it is). I have
  6. Have sex in an airplane toilet. I really want to
  7. Wear only latex clothing in public (for at least 2 hours). I really want to
  8. Have someone cane and/or whip your ass until it bleeds. I have
    This would probably have to be a dare
  9. Eat a sandwich made with your own pubic hair (assuming you have it).
  10. Kiss a stranger you are not attracted to on the lips.
    This I would only do if I was really desperate for money and then I'm not so sure
  11. Get paid for sex.
    I can't see any scenario where I would do this
  12. Pay for sex.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 05:47 PM   #13
rhl
getDare Succubus

1. Do your next grocery shopping barefoot.Why not
  2. Wear only latex clothing in public (for at least 2 hours). could easily be bribed to. It was fun wearing pleather pants
  3. Kiss a stranger you are not attracted to on the lips. I can't see a problem.
  4. Answer the door naked (you won't know who it is).Only on a dare, with others in the room to enforce it
  5. Get paid for sex. I'm not cheap
  6. Drink another persons piss. Yea for a few hundred
  7. Eat a sandwich made with your own pubic hair (assuming you have it). A few hundred, and maybe I could choke it down
  8. Have someone cane and/or whip your ass until it bleeds. I so want to experience a good Ass whipping, but it will take a thousand to draw blood
  9. Drink an ass smoothie Having my first Scat fantasy before 12. Watching girls being forced. For a thousand I would love to be forced to
  10. Pay for sex.Nope, won't do thid
  11. Have sex in an airplane toilet.Really? No way
  12. Have someone cane and/or whip your ass until it bleeds.
  13. Spend the night tied naked in a tight hogtie, optionally with your ass plugged and mouth gagged.While t is may be interesting, but just reading this annoys my restless legs
Old 11-15-2021, 02:54 AM   #14
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

1. Do your next grocery shopping barefoot. Not a lot, really. As a dare, sure...
  2. Drink an ass smoothie. like, something that's already been in the ass and expelled out? Don't think I'll do this.
  3. Have sex in an airplane toilet. what would it take me... well, a larger toilet would definitely be a bonus, but sounds like a fun way to pass time on a long flight
  4. Answer the door naked (you won't know who it is). sort of difficult to answer based on the condition, but unlikely to do it.
  5. Wear only latex clothing in public (for at least 2 hours). sure
  6. Pay for sex. not sure, really
  7. Get paid for sex. same as above
  8. Kiss a stranger you are not attracted to on the lips. for a dare? sure
  9. Drink another persons piss. do I know the other person?
  10. Eat a sandwich made with your own pubic hair (assuming you have it). n/a
  11. Have someone cane and/or whip your ass until it bleeds. would love to try once
  12. Spend the night tied naked in a tight hogtie, optionally with your ass plugged and mouth gagged. same as above

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 07:21 AM   #15
as_in

Do your next grocery shopping barefoot. warm weather!
Drink an ass smoothie. I can only guess what this is, and probably not a good chance this will happen
Have sex in an airplane toilet. the right partner
Answer the door naked (you won't know who it is). completely naked probably wont happen, I am too scared to do this
Wear only latex clothing in public (for at least 2 hours). hmm, maybe the right person to do this with
Pay for sex. knowing it is a safe and healthy environment, both for me and the sex worker
Get paid for sex. if the other person is hygienic and at least okay-ish looking I see no downside in getting paid for it
Kiss a stranger you are not attracted to on the lips. just ask tbh
Drink another persons piss. the right setting, the right mood. I have never done this, but might be done
Eat a sandwich made with your own pubic hair (assuming you have it). damn, I dont like this, but I guess it is really not too bad if you think about it? at least I know I am clean
Have someone cane and/or whip your ass until it bleeds. not happening I guess
Spend the night tied naked in a tight hogtie, optionally with your ass plugged and mouth gagged. My back would kill me, but it does sound interesting, so with the right person I'd be down to try it

edging, tease and denial, orgasm control, anal, (verbal) humiliation, worshipping, panties
Limits
pain, scat, piss, face (early on)

Kik me any time to inspect my dick, make me worship you, verbal humiliate me, and ask any humiliating questions you might have.

Kik: fixedDot
as_in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk