Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-14-2017, 03:59 PM   #1
fanOfNudity

Default Would you rather (Super Bowl edition)

Which would you rather do...

A. Sing the National Anthem at the Super Bowl, which is watched by an estimated 111 million people, wearing a skimpy outfit (something the censors at the network will approve). You have to dance too. Practically everyone you know will see your performance -- your family, close friends, people you work with, go to school with, go to church with, checkers at the grocery store, baristas at Starbucks, everyone. The people who don't see it live will almost certainly see the video on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and every other social media platform that exists.

- or -

B. Attend a Super Bowl party with just 11 people (you plus 10 people), but you have to be nude during the ENTIRE game, from kickoff through the last play. Assume the 10 people are not family, but 5 couples you know. You only know the husband or the wife, but not both of them (i.e. - 5 strangers and 5 people you know at the party). You pick a team before the game. If that team wins, you get dressed and go home. If your team loses, you have to masturbate to orgasm while everyone watches. Assume no one takes photos/videos of the party, but these are people who are in and out of your life on a regular basis. You will see them often. While everyone ended up being okay with your nudity (and possible show) they did not know about it in advance, and this was not a kinky party, so gauging their true thoughts could be difficult.

What is your choice? And why? How do you think the night would go?

Last edited by fanOfNudity; 12-14-2017 at 05:39 PM.
fanOfNudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 04:44 PM   #2
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

Easy option b...I can't sing and I'd probably be more embarrassed by having to attempt that more than the skimpy outfit. The exposure (millions) is also far worse, even though it's "just" minor humiliation it's multiplied by so many.

Not saying I'd be particularly keen on option B but I'd assume the other people were OK with it (perhaps some lost bet, or just kink friends) which would get me over the first hurdle of uncertainty into a whole minefield of embarrassment. My logical side say's that's the way to go though.
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 05:02 PM   #3
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Oh easy one. Singing in front of that amazing crowd of people? - A great honor, I would love to do. The outfit? How bad could it be? Well, let's get famous.
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 05:09 PM   #4
Getnakednow
getDare Sweetheart

Funny thing is that if u go with option B u willl most likely be on the job trim and exposed to million shares anyways. Not to mention that where the skimpy outfits would hide some dignity censor bars a Andes giveaway.

Dislike: pee; scat; insertion; bondage; public full; edging; illegals; permanent; photos; slave; going on main streets; any daytime dares.

Limits: risky but not too risky public

Dice game

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...09#post3029609

http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/showthread.php?t=31277

Try out the new Dressing room dare

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...81#post3255281
Getnakednow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 05:43 PM   #5
fanOfNudity

Quote:
Originally Posted by maleforyou View Post
Easy option b...I can't sing and I'd probably be more embarrassed by having to attempt that more than the skimpy outfit. The exposure (millions) is also far worse, even though it's "just" minor humiliation it's multiplied by so many.

Not saying I'd be particularly keen on option B but I'd assume the other people were OK with it (perhaps some lost bet, or just kink friends) which would get me over the first hurdle of uncertainty into a whole minefield of embarrassment. My logical side say's that's the way to go though.
I'm with you on this one. I can't carry a tune in a bucket. So my logical side says the same, definite minor humiliation in mass is much worse than the potential for major humiliation (which may not be too humiliating in the end) that is limited.
Old 12-14-2017, 05:45 PM   #6
fanOfNudity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Oh easy one. Singing in front of that amazing crowd of people? - A great honor, I would love to do. The outfit? How bad could it be? Well, let's get famous.
Agree, it would be easy for those who can sing. For those of us who can neither sing nor dance, I think it could be pretty scary.
Old 12-14-2017, 05:46 PM   #7
fanOfNudity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getnakednow View Post
Funny thing is that if u go with option B u willl most likely be on the job trim and exposed to million shares anyways. Not to mention that where the skimpy outfits would hide some dignity censor bars a Andes giveaway.
Good point. I amended scenario "B" to state that photos and videos will not be taken at the party. So it would come down to major exposure/humiliation in front of 10 people or minor humiliation in front of 100+ million.
Old 12-14-2017, 07:30 PM   #8
Golden_Throw

A. Sing the National Anthem at the Super Bowl, which is watched by an estimated 111 million people, wearing a skimpy outfit (something the censors at the network will approve). You have to dance too. Practically everyone you know will see your performance -- your family, close friends, people you work with, go to school with, go to church with, checkers at the grocery store, baristas at Starbucks, everyone. The people who don't see it live will almost certainly see the video on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and every other social media platform that exists.

- or -

B. Attend a Super Bowl party with just 11 people (you plus 10 people), but you have to be nude during the ENTIRE game, from kickoff through the last play. Assume the 10 people are not family, but 5 couples you know. You only know the husband or the wife, but not both of them (i.e. - 5 strangers and 5 people you know at the party). You pick a team before the game. If that team wins, you get dressed and go home. If your team loses, you have to masturbate to orgasm while everyone watches. Assume no one takes photos/videos of the party, but these are people who are in and out of your life on a regular basis. You will see them often. While everyone ended up being okay with your nudity (and possible show) they did not know about it in advance, and this was not a kinky party, so gauging their true thoughts could be difficult.

I will go with A. It is less embarrassing to the people I know, and I might be a little famous, even though it is for a weird reason.

19 Trans Woman

Currently locked up until December 1st.
Golden_Throw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 09:57 PM   #9
Nelioka

Honestly i'd probably do option A. Even if its a skimpy outfit at least i'm still clothed, and with network censors well that just gives me more options to hide myself. Also skimpy doesn't necessarily mean revealing so. I would go option A.

My Daddy: Dominus! \(≧▽≦)/
Please Check out my links!!! \(^ヮ^)/
Nelioka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 11:07 AM   #10
Messydare

Easy. Option A. Wearing something skimpy doesn’t bother me. Neither does getting naked - but on my terms.
Messydare is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nude in public, would you rather