Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-18-2017, 04:19 PM   #31
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by qmu View Post
Oh, I am weird! I know =D It's just that giving a lot of dares for the same person feels like bulling ._.'
Some people like bullying, you know? Even from a non-submissive standpoint, I personally love it when one person throws dare after dare my way, makes me feel like I'm special.

Quote:
Damn, that's good. I feel bad now that I kinda cheated doing it... I was on my back, clenched my butt and moved the notebook instead of the highlighter, and it still was an unidentifiable mess. =p

What's it signed?
Darn, that is clever, I should have thought of that!

And it's signed "Tailraiser". I made sure to 'sign' it all fancy, like any famous piece of art, so it may one day stand among the greats.

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 02:29 AM   #32
KittenLicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by denied_otter View Post
You've been a bad kitten, so I believe you've earned the following task.

Draw a BIG heart in marker on both butt cheeks. Spank them, alternating sides, until both hearts are completely filled in with glowing red. You should aim to make them match as close in color as possible, so if one is a little darker red than the other, give a few more blows the opposite one to even them up ;3 Post the picture of your completed work of art
I've been soooo bad, please spank me~

Sadly, I didn't quite manage to get them red, but a nice pink is an okay colour for hearts, right? <3 My poor bottom was (and is!) on fire from those spankings, and I really loved the picture. Thanks so much for this idea, otter! I have indeed been a bad kitten. <3

Kitties <3 red cheeks

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 07-19-2017, 11:49 AM   #33
FeelBeneath

Okay,

Picture on you from behind, on hands and knees, ass raised with "Cum Dump" written across ass/lower back, and some form of suitable household object inserted in ass, largest you can fit hun
FeelBeneath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 04:57 PM   #34
KittenLicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelBeneath View Post
Okay,

Picture on you from behind, on hands and knees, ass raised with "Cum Dump" written across ass/lower back, and some form of suitable household object inserted in ass, largest you can fit hun
Wow. The largest I can fit? And it has to be 'suitable' as well? I take this as a challenge to my sluttiness!

So, the first part of this dare was writing "Cum Dump" across my ass. If you have ever tried it before, you'll know that writing things on your ass is one of those things that sounds like a piece of cake, but is actually extremely challenging, unless you're incredibly practiced at mirror writing or something. Thankfully, this time it went off without much of a hitch, though the writing was fairly sloppy. Oh well, I think sloppy writing fits the theme better, anyway.

Now, the most important part, to pick an object. I would have gone with my hairbrush handle, but oh no. That's not nearly slutty enough. Instead, I fetched a banana, and lubed up my hole. <3 Now, I have never actually taken a banana back there before without taking the skin off, but I was feeling adventurous tonight.

I did have some safety precautions though, in that I cut off the tip of the side I was inserting, and smoothed the area over with tape. Getting my ass cut up by the end of a banana? Maybe that's someone's idea of a good time, but for me, rectal bleeding is not fun.

Inserting it at first was... uncomfortable. Not altogether too painful, but certainly not pleasant, no matter how much lube I applied. I resigned myself to the discomfort, and hurriedly set up the picture, and struck my oh-so-dignified pose. Then hurriedly removed the damn banana before my poor full ass was hurt.

Turns out I wasn't in frame. :|

So. Nobody can call me a quitter. I lubed up again, and reinserted the banana. To my surprise, this time it felt much looser back there. Almost pleasant, even as my backdoor was stretched to its maximum. I managed to shove my impromptu banana dildo much further up my rear. With less discomfort to worry about, this time I made sure the picture was done properly. Text and all.

On my hands and knees, stuffed, on the floor

Keep a cum dump at the foot of your bed!

So.. I'm officially a cum dump now.

Thanks a lot to FeelBeneath for this dare! <3

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies

Last edited by KittenLicks; 07-20-2017 at 12:59 AM.
Old 07-19-2017, 06:48 PM   #35
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post

Now, the most important part, to pick an object. I would have gone with my hairbrush handle, but oh no. That's not nearly slutty enough. Instead, I fetched a banana, and lubed up my hole. <3 Now, I have never actually taken a banana back there before without taking the skin off, but I was feeling adventurous tonight.

I did have some safety precautions though, in that I cut off the tip of the side I was inserting, and smoothed the area over with tape. Getting my ass cut up by the end of a banana? Maybe that's someone's idea of a good time, but for me, rectal bleeding is not fun.

Inserting it at first was... uncomfortable. Not altogether too painful, but certainly not pleasant, no matter how much lube I applied. I resigned myself to the discomfort, and hurriedly set up the picture, and struck my oh-so-dignified pose. Then hurriedly removed the damn banana before my poor full ass was hurt.

Turns out I wasn't in frame. :|

So. Nobody can call me a quitter. I lubed up again, and reinserted the banana. To my surprise, this time it felt much looser back there. Almost pleasant, even as my backdoor was stretched to its maximum. I managed to shove my impromptu banana dildo much further up my rear. With less discomfort to worry about, this time I made sure the picture was done properly. Text and all.
But KittenLicks, that's not how you should get your five a day.
I think it's no use, we are gonna need a picture, or better yet a gif, of you getting some fruit and dairy. *nods*

For this you're going to need a peeled banana and some yogurt!
Drizzle the top of the banana in nice thick yogurt and then lick it off nice and slow. Make sure you capture the moment, we all need to know you're being healthy! =^-^=

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Lightze for this post:
Old 07-19-2017, 08:46 PM   #36
zboy663

Hmm what is a good humiliating pic for a kitty such as you? I know, to wash down that thick yogurt I think you need to collect some urine in a cup and drink it. You don't have to drink very much, after all this isn't a punishment, just enough to wash down your snack. Oh and of course enough to get a good picture or gif, whichever you prefer.

Loves: crossdressing, wedgies, anal, spankings, being called a girl

Likes: Humiliation, teasing, sissy, piss, slapped around, being reminded who's boss

Limits: Family, Social suicide, damage, Illegal, scat

PM Dares

Punishments

Toys

KIK: zboy663

I am looking for a dom
zboy663 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 01:03 AM   #37
KittenLicks

Pictures have been approved now! Scroll back up and have a look at the cum dump. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightze View Post
I think it's no use, we are gonna need a picture, or better yet a gif, of you getting some fruit and dairy. *nods*

Drizzle the top of the banana in nice thick yogurt and then lick it off nice and slow. Make sure you capture the moment, we all need to know you're being healthy! =^-^=
Haha, thanks! That's a cute idea. ^^ I'll do this one tonight! =^.^= Gotta prove I'm keeping healthy, mhm!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zboy663 View Post
Hmm what is a good humiliating pic for a kitty such as you? I know, to wash down that thick yogurt I think you need to collect some urine in a cup and drink it. You don't have to drink very much, after all this isn't a punishment, just enough to wash down your snack. Oh and of course enough to get a good picture or gif, whichever you prefer.
Thanks for this! Hm... angles are going to be tricky, as always for things involving my mouth. I will definitely give it a shot though.

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 07-20-2017, 04:09 AM   #38
zboy663

Quote:

Thanks for this! Hm... angles are going to be tricky, as always for things involving my mouth. I will definitely give it a shot though.
Didn't even think about the face thing, sorry. If it's too difficult to do the picture just forget I ever posted

Loves: crossdressing, wedgies, anal, spankings, being called a girl

Likes: Humiliation, teasing, sissy, piss, slapped around, being reminded who's boss

Limits: Family, Social suicide, damage, Illegal, scat

PM Dares

Punishments

Toys

KIK: zboy663

I am looking for a dom
zboy663 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 04:09 AM   #39
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:

Haha, thanks! That's a cute idea. ^^ I'll do this one tonight! =^.^= Gotta prove I'm keeping healthy.
Of course! You wouldnt wanna end up getting a vet check up. They do all sorts of things to an unhealthy kitty.

M/Exploring

Old 07-20-2017, 10:13 AM   #40
qmu
getDare Devil

Wow, that last one! You sure are daring! Congratulations I guess? And you do have a cute butt =p
  • I am in my late twenties
  • I have no idea what my sexuality is, something in the middle of bi, pan and asexual
  • I really like books, games, role playing, swords and silly/cute things
  • My likes/dislikes/limits and PM Dares need rewriting... but I am lazy and don't think will need them soon
  • Damion is this awesome guy who is my friend and master
qmu
qmu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 03:04 PM   #41
KittenLicks

Quote:
Wow, that last one! You sure are daring! Congratulations I guess? And you do have a cute butt =p
Hehe, "congratulations I guess" is probably the right thing to say after seeing someone like... that. Thanks! I guess.

Quote:

This dare made me waaay more horny than I thought it would. I guess there's just something about licking something that looks like cum off of a banana that's just... well...

*clears throat*

After setting everything up, I liberally drizzled yoghurt over the co- um, banana. I actually really liked the way it dripped from the tip and slid down the sides. ^_^ It gave it a... realistic look.

Now, kitties are curious. They go slowly. So I gave the banana a nice lick, to test the waters.

Kitten licks

Mmmmm. I liked the taste. <3 Much better than real cum. I'm very glad someone listened to my suggestion. :3 I liked it so much, that I even gave it another try immediately after. If you look very carefully, you can see the yoghurt from my first lick still on my tongue. <3

Mmmmm

Thanks a lot for this dare, Lightze! I'm really starting to enjoy licking yoghurt off of things!

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies

Last edited by KittenLicks; 07-21-2017 at 11:33 AM.
Old 07-20-2017, 03:16 PM   #42
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Hehe, "congratulations I guess" is probably the right thing to say after seeing someone like... that. Thanks! I guess.

This dare made me waaay more horny than I thought it would. I guess there's just something about licking something that looks like cum off of a banana that's just... well...

*clears throat*

After setting everything up, I liberally drizzled yoghurt over the co- um, banana. I actually really liked the way it dripped from the tip and slid down the sides. ^_^ It gave it a... realistic look.

Now, kitties are curious. They go slowly. So I gave the banana and nice lick, to test the waters.

Kitten licks

Mmmmm. I liked the taste. <3 Much better than real cum. I'm very glad someone listened to my suggestion. :3 I liked it so much, that I even gave it another try immediately after. If you look very carefully, you can see the yoghurt from my first lick still on my tongue. <3

Mmmmm

Thanks a lot for this dare, Lightze! I'm really starting to enjoy licking yoghurt off of things!
I kinda wanna make a joke about the kitty who got the cream. It's definitely you! (Oh, I did make a joke about- you get the idea!)

me-ow! You lick yogurt offa banana like a pro! (Hehehe!)

M/Exploring

Old 07-20-2017, 03:36 PM   #43
qmu
getDare Devil

Seems appropriate =D Damn sexy kitten licks...
  • I am in my late twenties
  • I have no idea what my sexuality is, something in the middle of bi, pan and asexual
  • I really like books, games, role playing, swords and silly/cute things
  • My likes/dislikes/limits and PM Dares need rewriting... but I am lazy and don't think will need them soon
  • Damion is this awesome guy who is my friend and master
qmu
qmu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 11:53 AM   #44
KittenLicks

Quote:
I kinda wanna make a joke about the kitty who got the cream. It's definitely you! (Oh, I did make a joke about- you get the idea!)

me-ow! You lick yogurt offa banana like a pro! (Hehehe!)
I'm the cat that got the cream indeed! :3 And would you believe it's my first time? ;p

Quote:

Seems appropriate =D Damn sexy kitten licks...
Hehehe, you really think that was sexy? ^w^

Quote:
Originally Posted by zboy663 View Post
I'm writing this immediately after finishing, so right now, my mouth tastes like pee. :P

As I mentioned before, gif tasks where I need to drink or lick stuff are a bit finicky in terms of angles. I have to be careful to have as little of my face in frame as possible, while still showing what I'm doing.

Now, the original dare said I don't have to drink very much, and that's a touching thought. The problem is that I'm extremely competitive, and don't settle for anything less than my best.

So, you'll notice in the gif that the glass is between one half and three-quarters full. This was... probably overly ambitious, to be honest, but you can't fault me for trying. ^^

Washing a kitty's mouth out.

I made it almost all the way before the taste got to me and I couldn't swallow anymore. You can see my cheeks puff out as my mouth fills with it, and I have to force myself to swallow. I didn't quite manage all of it, either, as you can tell at the end. I stuck my tongue out in disgust, and some trickled down it and spilled out.

It's almost a shame there's no sound in gifs, because I made quite a cute little "ugh >.<" sound when I did that. ^^

Thanks a lot, zboy! I suppose I very technically failed this one. ^^ I hope you enjoy the gif anyway! I know I loved making it.

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 07-21-2017, 02:33 PM   #45
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
I'm the cat that got the cream indeed! :3 And would you believe it's my first time? ;p

Hehehe, you really think that was sexy? ^w^

I'm writing this immediately after finishing, so right now, my mouth tastes like pee. :P

As I mentioned before, gif tasks where I need to drink or lick stuff are a bit finicky in terms of angles. I have to be careful to have as little of my face in frame as possible, while still showing what I'm doing.

Now, the original dare said I don't have to drink very much, and that's a touching thought. The problem is that I'm extremely competitive, and don't settle for anything less than my best.

So, you'll notice in the gif that the glass is between one half and three-quarters full. This was... probably overly ambitious, to be honest, but you can't fault me for trying. ^^

Washing a kitty's mouth out.

I made it almost all the way before the taste got to me and I couldn't swallow anymore. You can see my cheeks puff out as my mouth fills with it, and I have to force myself to swallow. I didn't quite manage all of it, either, as you can tell at the end. I stuck my tongue out in disgust, and some trickled down it and spilled out.

It's almost a shame there's no sound in gifs, because I made quite a cute little "ugh >.<" sound when I did that. ^^

Thanks a lot, zboy! I suppose I very technically failed this one. ^^ I hope you enjoy the gif anyway! I know I loved making it.
That looked...tangy. =>-0=''

M/Exploring

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
embarrassment, gifs, humiliation, kitty, pictures