Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-07-2017, 04:28 PM   #1
KinkyDick

Default Naughty Boy Home Alone!!!

Hey guys alone for the weekend and I've been very bad! Give me punishments on here or send me a pm if you'd like proof (sorry no cell phone right now so proof has to be sent over skype or email)
https://dirtycode.io/HR0IW
Toys: black ribbed plug with cock ring, 7 inch Dildo, Green Tail with Large Plug, small green dildo, scary vibrating anal beads, handcuffs
KinkyDick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 06:03 PM   #2
LucyB
getDare Devil

Alright, no clothes at all while you are home and you may also only close 3 set of curtains in your house. In addition to this, every time you look down at your cock you must tickle/gently stroke the sensitive spot right behind the head until you are hard to a maximum of 5 times per hour.
If you must go out you may put on a shirt and pants but no underwear of any kind. You must also edge before going out the front door to leave and once you step in the front door when you come home.
If you answer the door at all this weekend it will be only wearing a towel and after they leave smack your cock 5 times after you drop the towel.
If you can abide by all of these rules all weekend you may message me and ask to cum on Sunday night.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bad boy, pictures, punish