Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 06-15-2017, 02:27 PM   #61
CSasha
Oracle

Can't leave you in the dark, Jaro. Columbo - One other thing

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 07:20 PM   #62
qmu
getDare Devil

So far did you enjoy the AMA or are the edges too frustrating?
If you enjoy it how many questions/edges would be enough to make you change your mind?
On a scale from 1 to 10 how much do you hate Cassandra right now?

Ok, serious questions now.

Which kind of questions do you like answering the most?
After you and Butterfly parted ways did gD lose some of its charm or these things are independent?
Did you find anything funny or curious from the Ultimate Questionaire results?
What do you enjoy more about your projects like the RandomDarer or the Ultimate Questionaire, the creation process, the final result or the community involvement?
  • I am in my late twenties
  • I have no idea what my sexuality is, something in the middle of bi, pan and asexual
  • I really like books, games, role playing, swords and silly/cute things
  • My likes/dislikes/limits and PM Dares need rewriting... but I am lazy and don't think will need them soon
  • Damion is this awesome guy who is my friend and master
qmu
qmu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 08:42 PM   #63
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
You said you like rugged hiking.
How fit are you?
I'm not so fit actually, but fit enough to hike.
How do you measure your fitness?
I measure my body weight sometimes. That's about it.

Thanks for the 2 edges.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 08:45 PM   #64
Jaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymousUser View Post
Hm. Was going to read through other questions to make sure I didn't repeat but there's way to many.
I'll just ask something random. If you could vacation to anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Ah a new question asker. I like that!

Antarctica actually. It's next on my list. While I hate cold, it's supposed to be really breathtaking there!

Thanks for the 2 edges.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 06-15-2017, 09:18 PM   #65
Jaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
Congratulations, Jaro.

I didn't know it would start all over.
Well, I don't want the thread to die. I still like to answer questions.

And wouldn't it be great if every time the poster with the most questions gets to decide how you must cum the first time after your edge denial? Within your limits, of course.
Shall we try to get you to a new record? I think you should note and update the record somewhere.
(these don't count as questions )
I will note it somewhere but I think for now I will stay in charge of how I cum. I don't agree we should try to set a new record. This is hard enough as it is, also because of all the ruining I do.

According to your best knowledge, what would be your daily feet care program for your new mistress if she allowed you to, and gave you a one hour video?
You mean how I would take care of her feet in real life? Based on your other questions I assume you mean that, although then I don't know what you mean with the video. I would wash her feet every day of course. And massage them. And whenever needed I would clip and file her toenails. And I would paint them a different color whenever she wishes. I hope she would like to keep them painted at all times. I would even train myself to give professional pedicures if she wanted to. Go with her to the foot spa and watch and learn.

Would you like it if she insisted that you were naked while doing it?
Of course!

How would you feel if that nudity had to remain while having guests during the feet care, and she would explicitely invite guests over for that time window?
As long as the guests know about it in advance and don't mind it. And as long as it's nobody I know I'd be okay with it... although extremely nervous.

How would you feel with a mistress that already had a feet care slave but would still take you?
I'd prefer to be exclusive but I would still be okay with that.

Would it change anything if that other feet care slave was female?
That would be preferred actually.

How would you feel if your new mistress forced you to sleep naked besides another naked but attractive female slave, but you were not allowed to touch ever?
I would like that, however frustrating it would be.

If you found an online mistress, and she would agree to take extra time for her feet care and provide you pictures, but only in return of you suffering, what would be the worst imaginable you would do?
That's a tough one. As much as I'd love that, I wouldn't do just anything and I don't like being punished if I didn't deserve it. That being said, I would want to prove to her that I'd really appreciate this. What I can come up with now is the following:
I would do 1 hour of corner time. I really truly hate corner time. But I would do it naked while plugged with a hollow tunnel plug, wearing high heels and my face covered in peanut butter. I hate the smell of peanut butter but I like being messy and the plug would also turn me on a bit. I would do it in front of that corner time app so that I really cannot move. After that I would deepthroat a dildo in the mirror for 10 minutes (which is excruciating) and then I would end with the thing I hate most of all. A cold shower. The last thing I cannot even do for more than half a minute or so, but I would do it long enough (if needed with breaks) to clean my face.
I hope this would prove to her how much I love well groomed female feet!

What are the most vital five information about your mistress you would try to get for making her a perfect birthday in real life?
Her favorite food, her favorite music, her favorite color, her hobbies and her style of clothing.

If you had to come up with three feet related PM dares for you, what would they be
"Pm me rated and for each pair of really pretty feet that I see I will edge 1 time"
"Pm me heels and I will wear my pair of high heels for X minutes"
"Pm me pic and I will find you a picture of feet exactly according to your specifications. If it is an exact match like you expected I may remove 1 edge from my bank. If it isn't, I must add 2 edges AND spank my soles 20 times each with a ruler."

18 edges added again!

But thanks for the good questions.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 06-15-2017, 09:48 PM   #66
Jaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
What were you thinking?

Didn't you think we would consider it as a request for fast action?
Does this count as two actual questions...?

I was merely posting a status update. I figured I did have to mention that I completed my edges and came.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 06-15-2017, 10:01 PM   #67
Mr. Mystery

What is your quest?

What is your favorite color?

What is the average air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Denied: UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE and I'm a horny slut because of it!

PM me Wedgie and I'll give myself a wedgie for as long as you want.
My PM dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83264
Mr. Mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 10:18 PM   #68
CutieGurlTaylor
getDare Devil

peanut butter or jelly sandwiches for the rest of your life?

do you have any hidden talents

can you do an edge with your non dominate hand for this question?

how fast can you drink a can of soda?

what length of socks do you wear?

do you get annoyed when the same question is asked twice?

whens last time you went bathroom?

last time you puked?

whast the best question you have answered in all your AMAs?

Loves
:Humiliation, Rules, Clothing Control, Wearing multiple layers of panties, Feminization, Spanking, Sissification, Degradation

Limits:messy, piss/scat, lines, buying things, diapers, pain, fam/friends, ice, leg/arm hair, public, other stuff thats way out there..

CutieGurlTaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 01:04 AM   #69
Jaro

Quote:
Absolutely, we like you, Jaro, so much that we jump right into what you need. Another record, I suppose?
You just had an orgasm, so you can live without again for a whole lot of time.
If you say so...
But I do appreciate that you like me. I like you too, despite your nastiness that you keep throwing at me!

What are the three body parts your mistress could be most proud of and boast about it, maybe even in front of her friends, presenting you to them?
Her feet, obviously. , her boobs and her ass

What are your best three character traits she would boast about when talking about you, including little anecdotes?
honest, funny (like the time I got stuck in my own seatbelt) and committed

What are the three most important traits which make you a man?
- I am more about facts then feelings
- I am very focused when I do something
- I am very emotionally stable

Which traits, favorites or actions do you consider making you or another man less manly?
Wearing jewelry, wearing pink (I know it's a popular color, I just don't think it looks good on a man) and wearing makeup (yes some guys who are not sissies do this)

What are the three most important traits which make your future mistress a woman?
- Feminine dress style: dresses, skirts, heels, pink
- Sharing feelings emphatic and caring
- Sensual and sexy

What are the three most important traits which make you a slave?
- I am strong and determined
- I am loyal and I want to please
- I am am always respectful

What are the three most important traits which make your future mistress a mistress?
- She is dominant by nature
- She is sadistic, but fair
- She listens to and values my input

As honest as you can, how much attention time would you usually require in a week by a future mistress to satisfy your needs (not necessarily all your wants and wishes)?
We should have at least 1 moment of communication every day. Aside from that maybe 1 or 2 playtime sessions and a few ad-hoc tasks in between. I do have work and during the week I'm pretty tired when I get home. I'd like most
attention in the weekend, but also not every weekend. I still like my alone time.

If your last mistress Butterfly would write you an honest recommendation letter, which three attributes would she highlight as your best, and which three attributes would she name as your worst flaws?
Best: I keep my promises, I am honest, I am determined
Worst: I don't talk much, I overreact to things, I complain too much (about normal non-kink things and first world problems)

So another 18 edges to add. These were difficult as are your next. I wouldn't mind some easier questions every once in a while.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 06-16-2017, 03:22 AM   #70
Jaro

Soooo many questions from Cassandra. Can someone please tie her up and put her in a box somewhere? :eyeroll:

During your time with Butterfly as your mistress, when did you feel worst?
In the beginning when I told her I wanted to quit and I hadn't been completely honest with her about my feelings. And with that I hurt her feelings very much.
She punished me and we worked it out but I did feel terrible for upsetting her.

How could your future mistress prevent it to happen again?
Make clear to me that I really should be honest and open about my feelings at all times. And if I don't that I would be severely punished or she would just dismiss me as a sub.

How could you prevent it to happen again?
By being more open. I already have since then with Butterfly. I don't think it will happen again. Like I said before, I am very honest but sometimes its hard to share negative feelings.
Still, its far worse to hold back and only tell later when the effect of upsetting will be even worse.

How well do you get along with pets and animals?
I'm good with cats. I love cats. I don't like dogs but I can still get along with them if I have to. I like animals in general, but I don't want them in my house.

How well do you get along with children?
I am not too fond of children tbh. I think most of them are annoying. But that's mainly the parents fault, not the kids.

What's the longest distance you managed to hike?
A trek I did in South America, which was about 75 kilometers which I did with a group over 5 days.

What are the three less untouched potential topics for questions to you so far?
Do I have to answer this? I don't need to give you ideas?
You can ask about anything except the obvious personal stuff. Maybe some simpler 'this or that' questions or 'would you rather questions'?
Or questions about other kinks and preferences or preferences about general life stuff.

----------

How many edges do you achieve every day on average?
Maybe 10 or so. Yes, that little. Because I ruin so much. I ruined my 5th edge already just now!!

How many edges could you possibly achieve within a week at maximum?
If I would really push for it maybe 100? But I really don't want to.

What was your edge record without cumming so far ever (was it the 200 or more)?
I think it was more but I really don't remember. I have definitely been denied for longer.

What's the best thing you can say about you doing edges?
That I get a lot of good questions. Although it would be nice if not 90% of them came just from you, lol!

Is it more difficult for you to be denied with or without edges?
With for sure. Being denied without is easy, just very boring.

If you could, would you add denial days for not having to do edges until you are allowed to cum again, and if yes, at which rate would you have a difficult choice how many to trade or to trade at all?
Yes definitely. I don't really understand the last part, you mean how many edges for denial? Maybe 10 edges for +1 day of denial? Would that mean I am not allowed to edge during that denial day?

26 edges added.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 06-16-2017, 08:24 PM   #71
Jaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by qmu View Post
So far did you enjoy the AMA or are the edges too frustrating?
I still enjoy the AMA but the edges are very frustrating. So it's love/hate, really...

If you enjoy it how many questions/edges would be enough to make you change your mind?
Maybe 20 edges added each day? I really couldn't keep up with that.

On a scale from 1 to 10 how much do you hate Cassandra right now?
About an 8! Lol, good question!

Ok, serious questions now.

Which kind of questions do you like answering the most?
I think still the more kinky ones, or asking my opinion on certain things or a 'what would you do if...?' or 'would you rather...?'

After you and Butterfly parted ways did gD lose some of its charm or these things are independent?
It did lose some of its charm. Mainly because I didn't know what to do and felt awkward taking matters into my own hands again. But it's still cool here.

Did you find anything funny or curious from the Ultimate Questionaire results?
That some people actually have eaten poo. I am willing to try almost anything but not that. That one is really baffling to me. I also found it interesting that some people have almost everything listed as limits, whereas others have almost everything listed as love or like and maybe one or two things in limits.

What do you enjoy more about your projects like the RandomDarer or the Ultimate Questionaire, the creation process, the final result or the community involvement?
The creation process. I love to create stuff. But the community response is important too because without such a positive response, I would no longer be motivated to create new stuff. I'm really thinking about the RandomTruth now. But it would have to be a program I write myself and it's a bit complicated.

Thank you for the questions.
Not thank you for the 7 edges.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 06-16-2017, 08:27 PM   #72
Jaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Mystery View Post
What is your quest?
My quest? Well, to find a new Mistress.

What is your favorite color?
That depends highly as to what for. But in general, purely based on the color itself? Red. Burgundy red.

What is the average air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
I have absolutely no idea. But I think I've seen this question pop up before. Lol

3 more edges added.
Thank you.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 06-16-2017, 08:36 PM   #73
Jaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg69 View Post
peanut butter or jelly sandwiches for the rest of your life?
Peanut butter. But then the Dutch type which imho is a lot better then the American type because there's no sugar in it. I'm not a fan of sweet stuff.

do you have any hidden talents
If I do, they are so hidden I don't know about them either. I guess I am pretty creative and could become a good photographer if I really put my mind to it. But I'm not sure if that counts as a talent.

can you do an edge with your non dominate hand for this question?
I can do 1 edge like that, but I can't promise you it will be exactly this edge.

how fast can you drink a can of soda?
In 15 minutes maybe? I can't remember when I last drank a can of soda. Like I said before, I don't like sweet stuff.

what length of socks do you wear?
When I do wear them, which is usually only outside my home, They are normal length. They cover about 15 cm of my ankle.

do you get annoyed when the same question is asked twice?
No. Why would I? If there are many I don't expect people to go through them all. I don't do that either with other long AMA's.

whens last time you went bathroom?
About 30 minutes ago just after I got up, to pee. But now I finished my coffee and have to poop.

last time you puked?
I think that was about 6 months ago. Because of a major migraine. I get those sometimes.

whast the best question you have answered in all your AMAs?
Pff... I really don't know. You know, my memory is not that great and I don't really feel like going over all of them right now. But even then, I'm not sure I could make a choice.

Thanks for the 9 edges!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 06-17-2017, 03:36 AM   #74
CSasha
Oracle

Applause to your industriousness, Jaro. I bow to your efforts by only asking two questions:

How much do you like/love me right now on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being most?

What three of YOUR body parts could your mistress be most proud of?

Have a good day, my dear.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 08:19 PM   #75
Jaro

Quote:
Applause to your industriousness, Jaro. I bow to your efforts by only asking two questions:
How much do you like/love me right now on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being most?
I think I both love and hate you about equally now. I think I feel the same way about you as I do about deep throating. But I will be just a little more kind and give you a 6.

What three of YOUR body parts could your mistress be most proud of?
Pffff.... I don't think my body is very noteworthy tbh.
I do think I have a good pair of manly legs so I would be pleased if she would be proud of those.
And my hands are rather big and veigney, which I know some women would like.
Lastly? Hmm... I would hope she'd be proud to completely own my cock and do - or not do - whatever she pleases with it.

Have a good day, my dear.
Yes, thank you, you too you bastard!

4 edges added.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Advertisements
Kink Talk